• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Matchmaker

Matchmaker

123

Doug Page handed the bowl of salad to his daughter before grabbing a plate of warm garlic bread.

He felt the sweet sunlight hit him as they walked into the garden. He stopped to enjoy the sensation and to survey the scene.

The women were all amassed round his wife, cooing and congratulating her. This barbeque had been arranged to mark the announcement of a new addition to the family and now Fran had a look of fond fluster on her face.

Doug knew that the gaggle, comprised of her sisters and his mom, could be a daunting prospect. He set off to rescue her before his mom put her foot in it or said something she'd regret.

His mom could a bit of a bitch sometimes.

About half way, he caught up with Sarah.

"So how are things at Mom and Dad's?" He asked her. This was the first time he'd seen her since she started moved in with his parents for her first semester at Leetown College.

He and Fran had taken some time getting used to the quiet...though they'd found ways to enjoy their freedom...

Doug hoped that he'd kept his complex emotions from reaching his face.

"They're great, you know? They let me decorate the room above the garage exactly how I wanted it!"

"We'd never have considered purple walls back when I was her age...." Ruth, his mother, interjected as she forced her daughter-in-law into a lawn chair. "Doug, go and help your father with that case of beer."

Doug looked behind him. His dad did appear to be struggling a little bit. Doug frowned, the old man was in pretty good shape for his age and he always seemed so darnedly sure of himself. Could it be that age was finally catching up with him?

Maybe he'd start taking it easy, spend some time relaxing rather than devoting every second on his hobbies.

Doug set off to help, knowing as he did so that the assistance would be refused.

He shook his head; was he such a mystery to Sarah as his parents were to him? He hoped not, especially with the little one on the way. No, he strove to engage with his daughter, show his love for her. For his children there would be no subtle feelings of detachment and stoniness.

They'd know how much he loved them.

+++++++++++++++++

"Ha, caught you!" Janine exclaimed as she rounded the corner of the house.

Doug was startled by the sudden appearance of his youngest sister-in-law and he knew that he'd jumped guiltily.

"Uh..." He muttered, holding the cigarette awkwardly in his big hands.

Janice giggled then looked him up and down.

"Give me a drag and Fran doesn't have to know." She informed him as she joined him at his side.

Doug passed it to her without protest. It should have been an innocent action but not the way that Janice did it. There was definite something in the way her fingers lingered on his skin, an unnecessary caress.

Doug frowned and watched helplessly as the woman made a show of inhaling the smoke and exhaling even more slowly. The girl certainly knew what the sight of those lips could do to a man; even more so, the rise and fall of her chest.

Doug shook his head. Janice had been flirting with him futilely for twenty years, ever since he'd started dating her sister in high school. Not once had Doug ever reciprocated nor made any sign that she should hold out hope. The fact that she even tried made Doug dislike her immensely. Today of all days; he and his wife had a baby on the way!"

"Congratulations, Doug. I'd have thought that you and Fran would have been passed all that." Again, something in the way that she emphasised Fran's name. "Still, good to know that there's life in the old dog." She smirked, as she looked him up and down again appreciatively. Did her eyes linger on his crotch just a little too long....?

"Thanks Janice." He stated neutrally but shook his head when she offered him the cigarette back. "Best be getting back." He said coldly.

+++++++++++++++++

A week later.

Day One

++++++++++++++++++

Doug sat in his office. He was putting off heading home. Fran had gone to San Francisco to visit her folks who'd been unable to get to the barbeque and home wasn't home without Fran's warm presence to fill it.

The computer pinged and he clicked the link from Sarah.

His jaw dropped as he realised what he was seeing.

His daughter was sat in a white room. He couldn't take it in. He'd only spoken to her yesterday. His stomach churned at the sight of the blindfold and the electronic looking device attached to her neck.

He reached out to touch the screen instinctively.

"I have your daughter." Read a message box that popped up instantly. "I have no intention of hurting her."

"Who are you and what do you want?" Doug typed, wanting to scream it instead. His fingers were trembling with rage and fear so much that he was forced to type carefully. He'd give everything he had to ensure that Sarah got home unharmed...hell, he'd die for his daughter...

"I have no intention of hurting her." The screen read again. "It's you I want to play with, Doug. Her well-being, or lack of, is the prize."

Doug tried to work out if anyone could have any possible reason to target him or his family. It was crazy. They had no enemies. His head was spinning with the nightmare of it all.

The police. He'd call the police. They traced these Internet links and things all the time. They'd find Sarah and get her home.

"Tell no one, especially the police. You are being watched and I'll know if you transgress, Doug. The police will never be able to get to her before her pretty brains are sprayed across the tiles."

Doug swallowed hard. Never had written words on a screen been so menacing.

"Just play the game and you'll get the girl. Two hours. The Crowthorne Motel, Leetown. Room 6."

++++++++++++++

Crowthorne Motel, Leetown. Room 6. An hour later.

++++++++++++++

Doug threw his bag on the small bed and approached the laptop, which illuminated the dusty desk in the corner.

The screen displayed a website. It didn't appear to have a name, just decorated with the faces of a dozen or so people. Doug couldn't tell if they were experiencing pleasure or pain...

It wanted a password.

"XX61280HSOFODOUG/SARAH" Appeared in a conversation box in the corner of the screen.

Doug dutifully typed it in.

After several seconds a homepage showed up. 'Welcome to the World of Matchmaker' it read.

Doug paled. The Matchmaker didn't exist. He just didn't! Stories appeared every now again but nothing could be proved. His daughter was not, could not be, in the clutches of a serial killer...

"You sick son of a bitch. You better not hurt my daughter." He typed his response.

"Sarah is merely the carrot on the stick. If you prove to be a good daddy then she'll walk away from this. Matchmaker."

The cursor moved by itself to a link marked Archives. A list of names appeared, Doug and Sarah's at the bottom.

Doug scrolled down to it and clicked. A window opened and he saw purportedly live footage of Sarah in her cell. She'd been stripped down to her underwear. Doug felt acutely embarrassed to be seeing her like this but mainly he felt furious that this sicko had dared to touch his Sarah.

How many other perverts were watching her right now? Wanting Matchmaker to do his worst?

Her blindfold had been removed also. The obviously high quality cameras had chosen several effective shots that showed off the tracks of her tears.

Doug's fist pounded on the desk impotently and started to cry.

He cringed internally but studied his daughter's near-naked figure for any sign that she'd been injured in any way. She seemed scared but unhurt.

"Whatever you want, I'll do it." He typed when he had finally calmed down enough.

"Sit back and watch the show." Came the response.

+++++++++++++++++

Two women appeared on screen. They were only dressed in their underwear, showing off their full figures. Only the fearful expressions on their faces marred their beauty. The fact that they had explosives strapped round their necks may have had something to do with it.

Doug read the two biographies that came up next to the window. It seemed that the two stars of this video hated one another with a passion.

The blonde woman, Ann, was a nurse at the abortion clinic that the brunette, Sophie, had been arrested for protesting several times. Sophie was also dating Ann's ex-boyfriend, having converted him to share her Christian beliefs.

Matchmaker had demanded that they kiss and 'make up' so to speak.

Doug watched as they hesitantly approached each other. His head was spinning with thoughts. What did Matchmaker have planned for him? For Sarah? Would these women surrender to his will or forfeit their lives? With a huge amount of shame Doug realised that part of him wanted to see these gorgeous women have sex together.

He told himself that he didn't have to watch but as the pair joined together for their first tentative kiss he couldn't pull his eyes from the laptop.

After the initial shared awkwardness the old hatred reappeared and their lips locked together aggressively. Ann, the stronger female, shoved her partner down to her knees and forced her head to her breasts.

Sophie struggled momentarily before giving in and starting to lick Ann's exposed skin.

Doug was both sickened and aroused at the sight of what was going on. He'd never really watched porn before and this was something else, more real and graphic.

Lost in the scene, he turned up the volume.

"....fucking dyke. A fucking repressed Christian dyke! Do you let Tim fuck you so no one can tell that you're secretly craving pussy."

Sophie snapped and slapped Ann hard.

"Bitch!" She screamed as she pulled at the blonde's hair before here. "It's not my fault that Tim chose God over a slut heathen like you."

With that Sophie pushed her rival to the floor and sat on her face. Ann flailed around desperately, trying to shuck off the body that was grinding on top of her.

"I ain't going to die today. Eat me out you fucking Godless whore." Sophie yelled, using a hand to pull her panties to one side. "I'll bet you're fucking used to it."

The cameras zoomed in to show Sophie's unshaved snatch smothering the other girl.

Time stood still and then you could see the defeat in Ann's body language.

"Hmmm...oh...Jesus..." Sophie exclaimed as her lover and enemy used her tongue to slip into her virgin folds. Her startled expression mellowed as the sensation continued.

Instinctively the woman on top freed her large breasts and began to stroke them, caress them. She was a slave to her body now. She was cupping and squeezing her tits to maximise what she was feeling.

"Noooo....ahhhhh...." She breathed.

Her fingers slipped to her clit and she abandoned all her inhibitions, writhing and jerking wildly.

"Is....?" She muttered. "Oh.....?"

She froze in a burst of orgasm.

"Ahhhhh...." She cried when she was released. But still Ann kept lapping at her slit, and soon the sensations were nearly unendurable. "Noooo....no more....ah...ah...."

Ann slid from under the exhausted woman and smirked when she witnessed the result of her hard work. Her face was beautiful in its slick dishevelment.

Doug had to pull his urgent hard-on from his pants. He didn't want to wank, he had to. He began to jerk off just as Ann took Sophie's hand and guided it to her wet cunt.

Sophie was too spent to fight as Ann used her fingers to play and dip into that warm cranny. She was frigging herself off with Sophie's hand.

Sophie could only watch, fascinated, as her partner reacted to the pleasures she was feeling.

He told himself that it was the adrenaline, the testosterone that was making him so horny. It was all about release of everything he'd pent up.

He wanked hard and fast. Out of nowhere he wondered what Ann's cunt would feel like on his hand...

"Grrrrrr....." He snarled, breathing heavy. He scratched a hand through his thick pubic hair and then cupped his loaded balls as continued to toss himself off.

She was twitching and twisting as Sophie acted independently now, toying and experimenting on Ann's clit and pussy lips.

"Shit...shit....Oh God...." Ann whimpered as she knew she was cumming. She grabbed Sophie's head and brought her up to kiss her, swapping breath as she shuddered and climaxed.

"Uhhhhhhhh....." Doug groaned as his pearly white cum shot over the screen, the keyboard and thighs. "Oh God...."

He tucked his cock away, and attempted to wipe away the evidence of his satisfaction.

He'd been so caught up watching Ann and Sophie fucking he'd completely forgotten about Sarah....He couldn't deny that he'd enjoyed this nasty footage....

He fell asleep to suffer horrible dreams of murder, blood and cum.

++++++++++++++

Day Two

++++++++++++++

Doug woke from a bad night's sleep to find his biography displayed on the sicko's website. With a horrifying realisation he saw that it accompanied a video.

A grainy image loaded up of Doug, face screwed up in concentration, dick in hand and masturbating furiously. He looked so seedy and dirty.

He jumped up from the bed and ran over to the closet. He flung open the door and found the hidden camera.

For minutes he struggled with it in his hands as he fought the urge to smash it into a thousand pieces. He couldn't afford to anger Matchmaker whilst Sarah's life was in his hands. He'd never felt so powerless. All his life he'd been able to take care of himself, his family.

He ran a hand through his thick brown hair and resentfully returned the camera.

There was no new message from the bastard so Doug forced himself to do nothing and wait.

++++++++++++++++

"Mom...." Doug said down the phone.

"Doug, honey, I can't talk," Sue Page informed him and he could hear her frantically rummaging in something. " I've got an appointment with Dr Winterbottom in half an hour."

Doug sighed. His mother saw more of her cosmetic surgeon than her husband. She had been blessed with a fantastic figure and worked hard and paid lots of money to maintain it. Motherhood had always taken second place.

Doug knew that neither of his parents had never really been there for him when he needed them and that this time would be no different.

"I was hoping to speak to Sarah..." He croaked. Part of him still held out hope that this was all some mistaken nightmare.

"Oh...um...she's staying with friends this weekend or something...don't know where exactly. Listen Doug, I'm sorry but the taxi's here....

Doug was about to speak but she'd hung up.

+++++++++++++++++

Around midday his cell phone rang.

He didn't recognise the number.

"Yes?!" He shouted into the receiver.

"Doug?" Fran laughed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He lied.

He really wanted to tell his wife everything but he couldn't. All of their life together they had faced things as a team but now he was on his own.

"I tried you at home and at the office. Where are you?" Doug heard the trace amount of suspicion in her tone and he felt wretched. " I went to the bar with Brian last night and stayed on his couch."

He'd never lied to Fran before. He tried to tell himself that Fran would do the same; they'd both die to protect Sarah, but it proved little comfort.

They chatted a bit but Doug found it excruciating and Fran soon hung up hurt and puzzled.

++++++++++++++

Day Two

Later in the day

+++++++++++++++

"Solo at The Hook Bar. Tonight at 8pm. Look your best. Find some company for the night. Matchmaker xxx."

Doug read it several times. It could be read no other way.

+++++++++++++

Doug walked into his house and was struck by the sense of unfamiliarity. It was too empty and too full of the possibility that Sarah would never be coming home.

Her photos on the wall seemed to offer him accusative glances. Wasn't her dad supposed to protect her from the world, from the bad men that wanted to hurt her?

He entered his bedroom and froze.

Someone had been here. They'd set out a suit for him to wear.

++++++++++++++++++

It was single's night at The Hook Bar and Doug had never seen so many people throwing themselves at the opposite sex.

He propped up the bar awkwardly. He didn't want to attract attention. When it came down to it, he didn't know if he could talk to another woman 'that way'. Fran had always been everything he'd always wanted.

"You look nervous." A young woman said as she sat down next to him. She took his left hand in hers and trailed the point of a stiletto up his calf.

Doug was shocked at her intimate gestures. He couldn't believe that she was being so forward. He had been so nervous taking Fran's hand in his for the first time.

She was very attractive, with an Oriental caste and sexy, tight business suit.

"I'm Angela and you can ... 'relax'...with me." She said, drawing closer to him until he could feel her breath on his cheek and smell her Chanel No5.

"I'm Doug." He replied with a croak in his voice. He watched her, so close to him, her blouse stretched taut over her chest. Did she work for Matchmaker? He wanted to ask but the words wouldn't come.

"How long have you been married?" She asked coyly as she twiddled his wedding ring.

"Tw...twen..ty years." He stammered. He'd been hoping that that band of silver would repel her interest but if the glint in her eye was anything to go by it just excited her more.

"And you've been faithful all those years, Doug?" Again, that little girl voice, so soft and quiet he found himself straining closer to hear her. Her hand was stroking his thigh.

He gulped and nodded.

"But here you are and we both know why." Her fingers brushed up against his crotch, causing him to jump slightly.

"I...don't...umm..." Doug stammered again.

"Ssssh...you're going to fuck me tonight and trust me, you won't think of your wife once." She had taken him by the hand again and now she led him towards the exit.

++++++++++++++

They were in the elevator, heading up to her hotel room when she kissed him. Her lips tasted of cotton candy.

She'd caught him by surprise and he'd responded, her lithe body warm and enticing next to his. The contact made it seem so real some how. He was going to go through with this.

He put his arm round her as their tongues explored the other's mouth. The world hadn't ended and Doug was enjoying himself, though he wouldn't like to admit it.

The doors parted and Angela led him out.

She opened the door to her room and pulled Doug inside.

They kissed again, Doug revelling, overwhelmed, by the feel of a new mouth on his, the difference of Fran's kiss and Angela's.

"We...I...this..." Doug protested. He knew that he had to do this but he was scared by how much he wanted to have sex with this woman.

"Ssssh." Angela told him, a finger on his lips. "You'll still be married tomorrow, your wife will never know that tonight you had the fuck of your life.... the fuck she never gave you."

He felt paralysed so he did nothing as she pulled of his tie and began to unfasten the buttons of his shirt.

She kissed and licked his neck as her hands yanked off his belt and undid the zip of his fly, rubbing at his cock through the fabric of his underpants.

He stumbled out of his pants as her hands spread down his lean, hairy chest to the waistband of his boxers.

"Fuck me, Doug." She whispered to him.

Doug took hold of her arms, a little roughly. She exhaled, her eyes spurred him on.

"Fuck me." She whispered to him.

He pushed her up against the wall, his hand finding its way up and under her skirt as he did so.

"You're not wearing any panties." He said, smiling lustfully.

He shut his eyes as he felt her labia, shaved and bare and the tight folds close round his probing digits.

He gazed at her tits, his eyes full of intention but he had one hand inside her and the other holding her bare ass.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Matchmaker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds