• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Math Teacher
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Math Teacher

Brent blinked a couple times and finally came to his senses. He could not believe what he just saw. "You have to let me fuck her! You just HAVE to!". Jason looked at him and said "No way! She can suck you off, but *I* am fucking her." The went over to her, and Jason made her aware of their presence, but assured her it was ok. Brent sat himself on the edge of the desk, facing the black board. Jason sat in her chair so she could ride him as she sucked his friends cock. Both men were so excited that in no time at all they were ready to cum, and before they could, Mrs. C asked if they would do something for her...

She assumed her previous position, lying on her desk, both boys standing over her. She had a cock in each hand, jerking fast. Each young man was pinching a nipple...She kept telling them to cum on her...cum on her big udders...cover her with young cum...well, that did it for the boys, and at almost the same time, they began to spray her with cum...they got cum from her belly to her hair, and she just laid back and smiled.

The End...for now...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Math Teacher
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds