• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Matt & Brad Take Me To An Adult Movie

Matt & Brad Take Me To An Adult Movie

12

Stepping from the hot bath water, I pat-dried my skin and put on my favorite perfume, Shalimar. Slipping into one of my little spring slip dresses, I brushed my hair until it was almost dry. I had just come home to spend some time with my dad, in Santa Cruz, and to also spend some time on the beach having fun. Flipping through the TV channels I came across an advertisement for a movie that was playing downtown. I didn't notice the title, but the idea of a movie sounded great! "But," I thought to myself, "I need someone to take me. It's not as much fun going to the movie alone."

Our rooms were upstairs, over a tavern. Even though my dad had the room next door, I figured I'd just call and ask him. Besides, this way I didn't really have to get dressed until I was sure it was a 'go.'

"Hello, Daddy?" I asked when a voice answered the number I had dialed.

"Well, I could be, depending on who this is," came the voice on the other end of the phone.

Nervously, I bit my lower lip. "Is this 555-4942?"

There was a chuckle on the phone, then the voice said, "This must be Lisa." Silence. "I'm Brad, Brad Dalton." More silence. "You know, your Uncle Brad?"

Feeling a little embarrassed and confused now, I replied, "Oh, like HI! I'm totally sorry. I wasn't sure who this was."

Brad chuckled again, "That's okay. From what Matt's told me, you're not the same little girl I remember from ten years ago, anyway. So, when do I get to meet you?"

He sounded so macho on the phone and I finally relaxed enough to answer. "Well, I not dressed at the moment, but maybe later we could meet downstairs for a drink." There was a moment's silence on the phone. "Hello?" I offered.

Then a more familiar voice spoke. "Hi, Sweetheart," I heard my daddy say. "Don't mind him. He's always been a tease; but if I were you, I'd make sure I was fully dressed right now."

At that moment there was a heavy knock on my door. "Daddy," I squealed, "what do I do? I'm not dressed for company." I looked around and panicked as the door popped open, and there stood Brad.

"Honey, I'm home," he roared. When he actually saw me standing there in nothing but my slip dress, he let out a long whistle. "Holy cow! Holy cow! Holy cow! Matt told me you were all grown up, but he didn't tell me THIS grown up! You're what, eighteen? With a body like that? Get outta town!"

Hearing all this, I still stood there holding the phone in a state of shock. He salivated as he stared at me, but then I wasn't exactly ignoring what I saw either. He was stockier than my dad was, but Brad obviously worked out. Muscles bulged everywhere, including his crotch. I couldn't help but give him the full body eye treatment as well. "Wow!" I thought. I slowly put the phone back in the cradle and nervously tried to fix my damp hair.

Uncle Brad held out his arms just like my dad always did. By reflex, I crossed the floor and fell into his waiting arms. "I think I've died and gone to heaven," he exclaimed as he mashed me flat against his muscular chest.

Just then Matt came through the door. "Okay, don't wrinkle the merchandise. Remember that this is MY daughter. Come here, Baby."

Reluctantly, I squirmed from Brad's embrace, and obediently turned to my father. "I love you, Daddy," I told him. Knowing that Brad was behind me, I raised up on my toes to get my arms around my father's neck. Brad looked down at the shapely muscles in my tanned calves. I knew he was wondering if my thighs were as perfectly shaped. I slipped from my daddy's arms and took both men's hands and led them to the sofa to sit next to me.

"So, what can we do for you, Beautiful?" my father asked. My heart was pounding with excitement. I still felt a little nervous dressed like I was, sitting between two very handsome men. My father had always been a turn-on for me as it was, but this brother of his was sending major goose bumps up and down my arms and my legs.

"Well, I don't have any plans tonight, so I was going to ask if you wanted to take me to a movie," I aswered. They looked at each other across my chest and gave each other a thumbs up.

My dad stood up first. "Okay," he said. "We'll pick you up in about an hour, unless you want to go dressed like that."

I looked down at the flimsy dress I was wearing and shook my head coyly. "I don't think so," I told them. "Besides, I want to dress up in something special for the two of you." I pushed them both out the door and locked it securely behind them. As I leaned against the closed door, I let out an excited schoolgirl squeal, saying, "He's so damn cute!" I ran my hands over my big breasts and blew a kiss to myself in the mirror across the room. Hurrying quickly to my bedroom closet I thrashed around desperately to find something appropriate to express my growing sexual needs and desires.

The hour passed to the second, and then came the expected knock. "It's open!" I announced. "Come on in."

Uncle Brad and my father both tried to get through the door at the same time. I could tell that neither was prepared for what they beheld. Both men froze while still wedged in the door when they saw me. I had my blonde hair put up in a french twist, highlighting my high cheekbones and full glossy lips. The outfit I had chosen was a red mini dress that barely covered my ass. It was made of a latex rubber material, and looked like it was spray painted to my very prominently displayed breasts. I wore matching 5-inch heels and had decided against any nylons.

"Well, how do I look?" I purred.

After what seemed like forever, my daddy stammered, "I think I speak for both of us. You look good enough to eat!"

Brad wasn't much better at trying to say anything intelligible. "I....I....Aye Yai Yai!" he stuttered as he looked at my father. "You are still going to tell me that this is my niece?"

Smiling sweetly, I strutted by the two of them and out into the hallway. My dad closed my door and locked it. "What movie would you like to see Sweet Th..... ah, Sweetheart?" he inquired.

Stopping momentarily, I reached to straighten his collar. Pressing against him with my heavy breasts, I whispered in his ear, "Daddy, would you two take me to see one of those X-rated movies?"

Brad broke into a wide grin, somehow having heard what I had just said. "Alright! Let's do it!" he agreed.

My father tried in vain to convince me otherwise, trying to come up with every excuse possible. "Uncle Brad will take me, if you won't Daddy," I teased. "Won't you, Honey?"

Brad nodded zealously, but Matt grunted, "Okay, but if you go, we're both gonna take you. No way are you going out, anywhere, in that outfit without me!"

Brad took me by the arm. "Allow me to escort the lady to her chariot." He opened the car door and I turned to sit down, hiking my short skirt even further up my legs. I put my left leg in first, lifting it slightly, then pulling my right leg in, also lifting it. Brad could see right up to my crotch and observe the bright red panties I was wearing. He smiled widely and slid in to sit next to me.

We drove to a wonderfully dismal-looking downtown theater. Daddy tried to get me to reconsider before we got to the window, but I assured him that this was what I wanted to do. Period! Daddy paid for the tickets. The cashier ogled me hungrily, but he didn't ask for my I.D. "Cool!" I thought.

Excitement coursed through my body as I entered this forbidden-looking place. I looked around as Daddy and Brad led me into the theater. There were 10 to 15 other guys and no women, and they all turned in their seats to examine me. We sat in the very back row with me between my two handsome escorts. "This is so exciting!" I exclaimed.

The lights dimmed, and the movie started immediately. The opening scene showed two men and one woman. Immediately, she was on her knees blowing one, while the other was fucking her doggie style. All three were either groaning or grunting with animal desire. I whispered to Brad, "She sure has small tits, doesn't she?" Daddy wanted to know what I said, so I lied and said, "I told him I could suck cock better than that!" My dad started to get up in protest, but I calmed him down by putting my finger to his lips. "It's okay, Daddy, I assured him. I'm only kidding. I was just making small talk."

Both men were only pretending to watch the movie. I could sense that, instead, they were both watching me intently, noting every shift in my seat, every change of expression on my face, and every gasp I uttered. I knew I was sexier than was anything on the screen, or, for that matter, anything off the screen. That night, dressed like I was, with those two men, I knew I was hot! The one thing they hadn't counted on was how unexpectedly I would react to the movie. My pulse raced, and, I swear, the temperature in the theater went up ten degrees.

We hadn't been there for more than 20 minutes before I uncrossed and parted my legs slightly. My breathing came deeper and more sensually stimulated. I was licking my parched lips and swallowing frequently, as my eyes felt like they glazing over. My long shapely legs parted more as I watched the menage-a-trois. They were satisfying each other's desires, but not mine!

Daddy put his big arm around my bare shoulders and whispered in my ear, "Are you okay, Baby?" I kept looking straight ahead, nodding my head. He kept his hand on my shoulder, lightly running his fingers over my soft flesh. Just the touch of his hand on me was enough to cause me to groan in carnal arousal. Sexually, I was on fire. My whole insides tingled as I watched the threesome on the big screen licking and fucking and sucking each other.

Uncle Brad was watching everything that was going on. He'd look to the screen to observe what the three were doing, then turn back to watch my reaction. I was trembling visibly, as one of the studs suddenly shot his load onto the woman's face and tits. In response to this, I opened my mouth and licked my lips as if I was trying to catch some of the cum spurting past the woman's mouth. "Damn!" he marveled.

I began to feel Brad's intense scrutiny, and took his hand in response and placed it on my bare thigh. As he kneaded it softly, I began to squirm laboriously in the seat, causing my skirt to ride further up my legs, exposing my bright red panties. I covered Brad's big hand with mine and slowly guided it up my thigh to my honey pot. His fingers felt the moist heat from my pussy as he probed the wetness of my panties.

My daddy started to object, but, before he could say anything, I turned slightly in my seat and kissed him full on the mouth and pulled his brawny hand to my breast. Between passionate wet kisses I whispered huskily, "Daddy, I'm so horny! Here I am watching that woman doing what I want to do to the two of you. I think you'd better get me out of here before you two have to fuck me right here, and you know I'm serious. Besides, I don't think the rest of these horny guys in here would want to just watch us, either. Do you want to share me with them?"

Seeing the understanding look come upon my father's face, I turned back to Uncle Brad and kissed him hotly on the mouth as I removed his hand from the burning fire between my legs. Before he could protest, I put my hand over his mouth. "We really need to go now," I told him.

Brad pushed my hand away from his mouth. "Aren't you were enjoying the movie?" he asked. I nodded with an emphasized pout. "Then give me one good reason why we should leave right now."

I took his hand in both of mine and isolated his index finger from the rest. Looking into his eyes, I opened my mouth and held my tongue out to receive his fat finger. I sucked it with vigor, in and out of my mouth. Brad's eyes couldn't hide his obvious understanding of what I was certainly implying. He was even more shocked by what I said next, as I pulled his finger back out of my mouth and in a husky voice told him, "And, I don't spit. I swallow." Brad wasted no time jumping to his feet as my daddy helped me to get up.

The three of us hurried back to the car. On the way, Matt yelled after Brad, "Ya wanna drive, Big Guy?"

Huffing and puffing next to my dad, Uncle Brad replied, "Ya, right! I ain't stupid!"

I was keeping stride with them, even in heels, my big boobs bouncing in perfect harmony with the rest of my voluptuous body. Giggling like a schoolgirl, I offered, "Maybe I'll drive and the two of you can ride in the back seat."

We laughed like three teens as we finally reached the car. "Damn it!" exclaimed my dad, who ended up behind the wheel after all. I took my place in the front seat between them, and crossed my arms as best I could across my chest and my legs.

"Okay," I announced. "We all have to wait until we get back to the room." I looked down at the tenting treasures so well pronounced in each man's pants. The whole way back, I took turns with each of them, making eye contact, and also making sure they both knew that I wanted them as much as they wanted me.

I've never seen my dad drive as fast as he did that night. As soon as the car was parked, the race began. They could easily have out-run me, but what good would that have done them? As soon as we entered the apartment, I went over to the stereo and put on some music with slow heavy drums. Swinging my hips in my most erotic way, I walked to the kitchen, and returned with a bottle of tequila, a lime, and a saltshaker. As the drums beat rhythmically, I bent over seductively and set the items on the coffee table, making sure both men had a first class view of my red-hot ass. As I sat on the sofa between them, I ordered the two of them to get up and do a striptease for me. As they removed articles of clothing, I whistled and cheered them on. Soon, they both stood there in front of me; butt naked and proud as peacocks!

I already knew how big my daddy's cock was, but now I knew the Dalton genes were very generous in the genital department. Smiling up at the two bobbing cocks before me, I shook some salt on my hand and began to noisily suck on each of their fat cocks. Occasionally, I stopped long enough to take a shot of the tequila and a lime wedge before returning to the task at hand. I was trembling so much with excitement that some of the liquids dribbled out of the corners of my mouth down my neck to my breasts. "Ooooooh, I think I'm going to have my hands, or whatever, full tonight," I managed to say between sucks.

The two of them helped to remove my clothing, as quickly as they could without hindering my actions. I was sure I was in heaven as I pulled first one cock into my mouth and then the other. Feeling each man's hands on my head and in my hair tugging my face back and forth was wonderful. No sooner would I have one cock down my throat, with little hairs tickling my nose, than a strong hand would pull my mouth up from that cock and stuff my face with the other one. My lips and cheeks were shiny with spittle and precum from their game.

Listening to them argue all the time was comical in itself. Each would argue that I had a harder time deep throating his cock. Actually, I couldn't have told you the difference between the two of them with my eyes closed.

Then, Uncle Brad pulled me down on the living room carpet and dove between my long muscular legs. Daddy, in turn, kneeled at my head and licked and sucked the tequila from each of my big tits. Brad was hard at work between my thighs, licking and kissing his way to the Promised Land. "She's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, Matt," commented my uncle. I was digging my nails into the soft carpet beneath me, arching my back into his invading tongue and lips. He was so good!

I opened my eyes to see Daddy with the bottle of tequila. He poured a little along the length of his cock that was positioned directly above my open mouth. As he did, some of the liquid dripped onto my tongue and lips. I was having trouble separating the assault of Brad's tongue digging into my pussy and the big fat cock forcing its way in and out of my hungry mouth. "I know what you really want, don't I 'Sweet Throat'?" my father teased. Moaning my concession, I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock as he teasingly pulled it away and rubbed the tip over my shiny lips and chin.

Matt leaned forward again, so the head of his swollen cock touched my outstretched tongue. I welcomed his tequila-soaked cock as he pushed it between my soft lips and into my hungry mouth. All I could do was groan with ecstasy, "Mfgmmfgf."

Uncle Brad was watching all this as my hips bucked wildly from his tongue working on me so savagely. As my jaws stretched to their limit, I tilted my head back so that he could work his cock deeper into my receptive throat. "Matthew! She's swallowing your entire fucking cock!" I heard my father's brother state.

My dad looked up from his obvious lust and gave the thumbs up signal to his brother. "Yep! That's my Lisa, sweetest throat there ever was."

Brad suddenly abandoned my needy pussy and gave his full attention to Matt's oral assault into my willing mouth. "You don't understand. I've never had a blowjob like that! Women don't deep-throat big dicks like ours!" His words were music to my ears, as I wanted desperately to perform for him, too.

Sensing my thoughts, Daddy jammed his hard cock deeper into my throat and held it there. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Baby Doll," he ordered. So, I sucked and listened to the two of them.

My daddy turned back to my Uncle Brad and exclaimed, "If you are really smart, little brother, you'll put that big schlong of yours between her legs and fuck the hell out of her. I'm just warming her up for what she really wants to do with you anyway."

When Brad gawked at him in shock, my father continued, "Stick your dick in her, and fuck her. Then I'll explain." Brad quickly adjusted his positioning between my legs, rubbing his stiff rod back and forth over my sopping wet pussy and shoved forward. I arched my back again as I tightened my cunt muscles and squeezed down as hard as I could around the invading tool.

"Geeezz! How can she be so wet and so tight at the same time?" Uncle Brad wondered out loud. It took several concentrated thrusts before his cock was in me all the way. "Okay, talk to me big brother," he said to my father. I tightened my muscular thighs around my uncle's waist, as my hips responded to his every stroke. I tried to avoid the onslaught of my father's cock still thrusting in and out of my mouth, so I concentrated on the wonderful fucking I was getting, though at the same time I was able to hear what they were talking about.

Daddy had no intention of letting me stop until I had finished him first. "First things first, little Miss Sweet Throat," he said. "Blow me really good, and maybe I'll let you have him all to yourself. After all, brothers have to learn to share!"

I let out a surrendered mumble, "Dadmgfgggfglgglg!"

With great difficulty, Daddy began to explain my unusual desires to Uncle Brad, who was trying to listen but was definitely having trouble concentrating. What a sight I must have been, fucking and sucking the two of them as they talked. "Lisa loves to be fucked!"

"Mffgllglugflgug," came my grunting agreement.

"But, Lisa's true love in life is to suck cock, my father explained. "The bigger the better, right Honey? See how she swallows it with ease? Watch!" And with that comment, he pushed his cock so it completely disappeared into my talented slurping mouth. "See what I mean? This is one very talented cocksucker! I've actually watched her have an orgasm while she has giving head."

"Wow," puffed Brad!

"Now, Lisa has deep-throated me more than anyone else, so I know what she likes best," said my dad to his brother. My teary eyes moved from Daddy to Uncle Brad, listening intently, as the two men, unconsciously, kept pounding their dicks in and out of my mouth and pussy. Talk about a hysterical situation: they were grunting and groaning, fucking and talking, while I was trying to listen with my mouth full and my pussy taking the pounding I sooooo needed!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Matt & Brad Take Me To An Adult Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds