Matt and Jason Ch. 03

I slowed my pile drives, rolling my hips as I went to feel every inch of him. His man-chute was tighter than fuck, and the twisting pressure on my dick was fucking incredible. White hot fire. I leaned in, and ran my hands all over him, feeling the hard muscles, the drag of his fur, the sweat now freely running across him. Fuck. I never felt more like a man. Raw. Primal. Fighting to mate or die... just as God made us. And it was so... fucking sensual. Not like with a woman, whose similar motions are teasing, playful, teasing. This was friction. Skin-on-skin pressure. The fucking feel of a man. Pressure. Going hard. Fucking physical.

It was a perfect moment of manliness.

And that drove me into an animalistic rage. I started slamming into him again. Hard. Knowing he wanted it hard. Knowing he could take it hard. Men. Not playing around anymore. Slamming into him. Again and again. Matt fucking grabbing ahold of me, fingers twisted white from the force. Again and again. The headboard sounding like it was going to fucking break off. Again and again. My dick on fire. Again and again. Matt barking off wild cries with each blow. Again and again. A fucking race to see who could cum first. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Matt won the race. I could feel his tight ass begin to spasm and grip me harder. His muscles clenched. Roaring his fucking lungs out. His eyes flew open, and I swear there was a look across his face of surprise veering on raw panic. He blew. Rope after rope of white-hot cum, splashing all over us. Smacking his chin, splattering on the sheets. He fucking howled like nothing I ever heard before. Holy fuck.

As he shot, his ass slammed around my cock, so hard I thought he was going to snap it off. That did it. I screamed even louder than Matt had, and fucking exploded like 10 gallons of cum into my buddy's ass. I fucking saw stars, like someone had clocked me.

I fell onto Matt, us both heaving, trying to breathe. We were drenched in sweat, which ran together with Matt's cum. Oh God. Oh God. OhGodohGodohGodohGod. I ran my sweaty face to Matt's and we started making out. Hard. Pouring more emotion into that kiss than I would have thought possible. Oh God. I felt so fucking GOOD.

Matt pushed me back slightly, his hands on my face. Looking me dead in the eye. His breathing ragged. Desperate. "Please...stay. Stay tonight...please. Please...."

"FUCK yeah."

And I kissed him harder than I'd ever kissed another person in my life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds