• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Matt's Attitude Adjustment

Matt's Attitude Adjustment

12

Matt has the looks to die for. He also has an attitude that compells you to help him die.

When I interviewed Matt for a Network Support position, I was impressed with his technical knowledge. I was also impressed by his broad shoulders, muscular arms, and the tightest little ass I've ever seen on a man. His blonde, almost red hair was cut short. Forget beer belly, unless you're referring to the six-pack abs that I was sure had to be under his shirt. It made me wonder if he was equally well built behind his zipper.

The first week Matt worked for me, he was the perfect gentleman. I easily fell head over heals in raw lust with the man. The second week, he started paying me complements. At first I was flattered. Not that I would cheat on my husband. But a woman can fantasize, can't she? A month later, when he told me that my dress would look better on the floor next to 'our' bed, I was beginning to get leery.

I didn't need to wonder if he was well built behind his zipper. He informed me that I would just love having his giant manhood plunged into my hungry pussy. Three months after I hired him, my pussy wasn't hungry for any part of him.

It wasn't just me that Matt flirted with. Once when he came into the cafeteria, he didn't see me. (Otherwise he would have sat with me.) He asked Joan if she would like to have him for lunch, then sat down at her table. I could hear him go on and on about how great he was and that the next day she should go to a motel with him for lunch. The next day, Joan made a point to sit with me.

Finally, this god's gift to women couldn't get any worse. But that's only because he was at the bottom of the barrel as it was. My name was no longer 'Jenny'. It was 'Boss Lady' if there were other people around and 'Sexpot' if there weren't. He continued to flirt with almost any woman that was around, but he definitely saved his worse for me. Including the time in his first personnel review that he offered have sex with me, if would I give him a raise bigger than the one in his pants.

In his defense, I suppose I didn't handle things very well in the beginning. The first time he brushed me on the ass, I didn't say anything. Maybe it was accidental. Once when we were working on a file server, I was concentrating on getting a very small screw in. I didn't say anything when his hand rested on my ass. It was hard concentrating on screwing with a screwdriver when I kept thinking of screwing Matt. At the time, I was still thinking about how comfortable it would be to cuddle up in his arms.

But suffice it to say, Matt is a jerk. A very good-looking jerk, but he's still a jerk.

Eventually, I told him that if he didn't keep his thoughts out of my panties, he could think about my panties all he wanted in the unemployment line. It was a year later during another personnel review and I also mentioned that he would have gotten a better raise if it hadn't been for his actions towards me. He backed off a lot after that, even though he still slips and lets it be known that I would thoroughly enjoy being his sex slave. There was a time that I had dreamt up a completely different solution.

(.)(.)

Matt had gotten a DWI and had his license suspended. I had been there, done that myself, so I could understand his problem. A friend of his was able to give him an early ride into work. I ended up giving him a ride home to his apartment. Every night, it was the same old thing when we got there.

"Would you like to come up for coffee, or a beer, or sex?" Matt would ask me.

To which I would reply, "No, no, and no. I'm married, remember?" I realize now that all that told him was that I wouldn't because I was married, but really did want to fuck him. It was false, but only because of his attitude.

Then one day, according to the fantasy, I was giving him a ride and said, "Oh, shit!"

"What's wrong?" Matt asked me.

"I forgot to give you the spreadsheet for the budget. I meant to give them to you this morning, but with all the brush fires to put out, I forgot. I need your input on what servers we should upgrade the next fiscal year. I have to have the rough figures turned into Mrs. Cranstand tomorrow."

"We can go back, get it, and I'll work on it at home," Matt told me. One of the reasons I couldn't just fire Matt outright was his devotion to his job, his ability to fix almost any problem. As his manager, he made me look good.

"No..." I paused. We were already three quarters of the way to his apartment and I didn't feel like fighting traffic back to the office then back to his apartment. "I tell you what. You can finally give me that beer you keep asking about. I have the spreadsheet on my laptop. I'll just copy it to diskette when we get to your apartment."

"Good, I don't drink coffee anyway. But you're still welcome to have sex with me, Sexpot." Matt smiled at me. I wasn't sure if he was happy I was actually going to be in his apartment or if he actually thought I would have sex with him.

"Fat chance, Pervert."

"Okay, how about a blowjob? Can I at least get a blowjob from those beautiful lips?"

I let out an exasperated sigh. "After I leave, you can whip it out and pretend anything you want, Jackoff." I looked to the right, checking traffic at an intersection. Glancing down, Matt had started to tent the front of his slacks. He was definitely thinking of slipping his cock between my lips, either pair.

We spent the next fifteen minutes of the commute in silence. Finally, we reached our destination. Matt's apartment complex had a number of town houses, large apartments, and studio apartments. Matt lived in one of the studio apartments in the back of the complex. I parked the SUV near his apartment and grabbed my purse and laptop case. Matt, being a gentleman again, offered to carry the laptop. He led me up an outdoor staircase to the patio of his apartment. Unlocking the door, he let me in.

A bachelor with a decent paying job, Matt's apartment was sparsely furnished with the best furniture. The living room had a large screen TV that was almost too big for the room, two recliners with real leather, a sound system with more components than I would ever be able to figure out. Another desk as neat as his desk at work had his home PC on it. The carpet was white and thick piled. The only sign of bachelor life was the empty pizza box and single can of beer on the small table between the recliners. Otherwise, Matt's apartment was as neat as he kept his desk.

"You can setup your laptop in the kitchen," Matt told me, walking that way. He set my laptop case on the kitchen table and went to the fridge. I quickly opened the case and set about booting up my laptop. I wanted to get this part over as quickly as possible.

"Do you have a spare diskette?" I asked him, as I rummaged through the laptop case. Matt set down a beer next to me and went back to the living room. On the laptop, I opened the budget file and checked a few numbers as I waited for Matt to bring me the diskette. I was still checking the file when Matt came back with a new diskette.

A label had been put on it and he had printed "BUDGET" on the label. I expected him to find it rather quickly. When it took him awhile to get the diskette, I was worried that he'd come back to the kitchen in the nude. Instead, he was just being overly neat about the diskette.

"I just need for you to list the servers in this column that you think should be upgraded. Then, give me a dollar amount in this column as to cost. Go ahead and guess high. Mrs. Cranstand will knock off some of it anyway," I explained. I saved the file to the diskette and gave it back to him.

Matt was being surprisingly quiet. Now that he had me in his lair, he wasn't trying anything. He was coming across as a man of all talk and no action. He went back to the living room to put the diskette up. I wondered if he would make his move then as I put the laptop back in its case. But no, he came back still dressed and without comment.

My plan quickly flashed through my mind. I had made a point to wear my black, wool skirt. The a-line skirt flared out and went down just past my knees. I also had on a bulky sweater, bright red to add some color to my outfit, bulky to hide the fact that I was braless the whole day. I decided to see if I could get a comment out of him.

I reached into my purse and pulled out a gun. Pointing the small revolver at his crotch, I told him, "Take your clothes off."

"What?!?" Matt's jaw dropped and he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"This is what you've wanted all along isn't it? To have sex with me? Get in the living room and take your clothes off." I pointed in the direction of the living room with the gun. Hesitantly, Matt went to the living room. I stood there with a mocking smile as an embarrassed Matt took his clothes off. For all his good looks, I was a little disappointed with the full package.

Matt finished undressing. I had to tell him to take the socks off as well, and stood there. "Is that the big, wondrous cock that I'm supposed to just absolutely love?" I asked with a giggle. Matt's cock was as limp as a piece of ribbon. "Lay down," I ordered.

Matt sat then laid down as I kept the gun pointed at him. "Now roll over. Put your nose on the carpet, look straight down." I pushed him with my shoe to let him know I was serious. I moved to Matt's feet and slipped off my heals. Hiking up the skirt, I hooked my thumbs on the waistband of my pantyhose. Pulling them down, and then off, I stretched them back out again.

"Now we can have a little fun," I told him. I sat down on Matt's ass and set the gun on his back. "Give my your arms," I demanded. Using one of the feet of the pantyhose, I tied Matt's wrists together. I picked up the gun and held the other foot. Getting off his ass, I told him, "Roll over." I pushed him over with the butt of the gun as I pulled the pantyhose between his legs. Spreading the leg of the pantyhose around his nuts, I made sure that I could always give it a yank if I needed to control him. The attention and fondling made him start to get hard again.

"O-oh, you're liking this," I commented as his cock started to lengthen. I started to rub his cock to speed up his hardness.

"Jenny, just what the fuck are you doing?" Matt asked me.

"Why, we're going to have sex. Just like you've wanted all these years. The only thing is, we're doing it my way, not yours," I replied. With his cock sufficiently hard, I took the ponytail holder out of my hair and slid it down his hard on. It fit tight enough that it would keep the blood from flowing back into his body. He would stay hard even after he came.

"Although, I do wish you had a bigger cock. You claim to have a big one, but this thing is awfully puny," I insulted.

With Matt controlled well enough, I set the gun on the floor just above his head. Bent over, I rubbed his face with my breasts. My bare nibbles rubbed the inside of the bulky sweater and stiffened. But, I wasn't sure if he could feel it. I didn't care if he couldn't, I could certainly feel it.

Matt moved his face around, and was eventually able to get his mouth on my nipple. "Don't bite!" I yelled as I gave the pantyhose a yank.

"Ah!" Matt yelped, "I wasn't biting!"

I sat back up. "Yea? Well I say you did. And, what ever I say, goes." I gave the pantyhose another yank. "But enough of this. Having you completely in my control is going to be fun."

I straddled Matt again, this time spreading out my skirt. I sat right on his cock. "Can you feel my pussy on your cock? My naked pussy?" Having this jerk under my complete, sexual control was a turn on. I rocked back and forth, letting my moistening pussy slide up and down his cock.

"Mmm, yes I can feel it," Matt told me. He started rocking his hips some into my pussy. I lay down on top of him, lifting my pussy off his dick.

Bracing myself on my elbows, I pulled the front of my sweater up. "Now you can find out what I was wearing under this sweater all day," I informed Matt. He looked down, trying to get a look, but the bunched up sweater hid my bare tits from view. Rocking side to side, I let them brush against his chest.

"I thought I saw them swaying a couple of times today at work. And only wished I could see them. Hell, I wish I could see them now."

"Too bad," I told him as I pulled the sweater back down. "You're not going to see anything. You're being raped." I stood up, at his feet again to keep him from seeing up my skirt. "Remember, it's about my pleasure, not yours.," I told him as I looked him over. He looked vulnerable, and tasty. I considered sucking him off. He would still be hard to fuck me when I wanted it. But decided against it. First, I would make him eat me.

I knelt down again and on my knees, I moved up to his head. The skirt was long enough that I had to hold it up some to keep from tripping on it. "I hope you like to eat pussy," I told him as I placed a knee on each side of his head. I kept the skirt down and spread it around his head. I was still up on my knees, my pussy only inches from Matt's face.

"Damn," Matt said. "I can smell it. I can even feel the wet heat from your hot pussy. I just can't see it."

"Good." I replied. "Now taste it." I lowered my pussy onto Matt's mouth. "Eat me. Eat my pussy and make me cum!"

Matt took to licking my pussy. He actually wasn't too bad at it. And the thought all day about doing this had me already aroused. It didn't take Matt long to make me cum. I came screaming and grinding my cunt into his face. "Again! Make me cum again!"

Matt quickly brought me to another orgasm. After this one, I lifted off just a little, to give my clit some time to ease its super sensitivity. The skirt still kept out all the light.

"Can you breath down there?" I asked him. I didn't want to suffocate him.

"There's a lot of pussy juices in here, but not much oxygen. Could you lift your skirt some for some air? Matt asked.

I was afraid that it would also give him enough light to see me. And, I wasn't about to let him see my pussy. Instead, I scooted back, keeping my pussy low enough that the skirt would cover his eyes until my ass was above his waist. Matt took a deep breath and sighed.

I got on my hands and knees and my face was above his. Matt leaned up quickly, trying to kiss me. Just as quickly, I sat up and back on my heels.

"Careful there. Do you have any idea how hard I would yank this if you had kissed me without my permission?" I gave the pantyhose a hard yank. Matt's look changed to a frightened one. I could see my juices glistening on his face and decided I wanted my pussy eaten some more. I turned around, keeping my head above his, just swinging my ass around. The gun was still on the floor above his head, so I picked it up. I leaned forward on my hands and lowered myself so that I just barely grazed his body. This time, he didn't try to kiss me. Then, I moved forward until my knees were on either side of his head again. My head was just above his smaller head.

Resting my chest on Matt's body, I reached down with both hands and spread my skirt around his head again. "I thought maybe you would enjoy some 69 for a little bit." I told him as I lowered my pussy again onto his face. Then I kissed his cock.

It was still hard. Whether from his own arousal or the pony tail holder, I wasn't sure. But it jerked with the kiss. Matt's tongue hit my clit again and I kissed his cock again. I kissed it again. I also started to rub my crotch into Matt's tongue. "Oh yes, make me cum again..." I kissed his cock. "Make me cum..." Another kiss on the very tip. "I'm your boss and I'm ordering you to make me cum!" I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth, my lips just past the ridge. "Mmm..." I didn't tongue the head, I didn't bob up and down. He might have gotten pleasure from knowing that he had his cock in my mouth. He didn't get a blowjob. "MMMM!" My moan was louder and higher pitched. I just held Matt's cock in my mouth. "AAAHHhhh..." I yelled through clenched teeth, hugging Matt's ass. I ground my cunt harder into his face as I orgasmed.

"SHIT!" Matt yelled. I loosened the bite on his cock, but continued to hug his ass as my orgasm completed its course. It didn't matter to me that Matt had quit tonguing my clit. I was now rubbing it against his nose.

"Sorry about that," I said as I looked at the teeth marks on Matt's cock. "But, even though you're not allowed to bite me, I am allowed to bite you." I kissed his cock again. "Tell you what. How about if I kiss it with different lips?" I crawled all the way forward and turned around again. I was now on all fours above Matt, my pussy again just above his cock. This time, I got up on my heels and reached a hand under my skirt. Grabbing Matt's cock, I guided it into me. I slowly lowered myself onto Matt's cock to let him slowly slide in. But Matt had different ideas and lifted his hips, trying to ram his cock into my cunt. But I lifted up, keeping his cock at the same depth. Then slowly lowered it some more. Finally, I settled my weight down onto him, keeping his cock well buried in me. He wasn't fucking me. I was fucking him. I was in control.

"Now you can say you fucked your boss," I told him. "But if you ever do, it will be your last day of work. Not only that, but I would get some big, burly guy to rape you again." I still had the gun in my hand and I put it on his chest. Placing my hands on the floor for support, I began to raise and lower my ass, fucking Matt. He met me with his own thrusts and we settled into a good rhythm. Matt was finally fucking me. I reached a hand up under my sweater and began to play with my tits. "My tits have been brushing against this sweater all day. It made my nipples hard and all of me horny as hell all day long," I said to tease him.

I considered having Matt eat me again after he came in me. Let him taste my juices this time mixed with his own cum. But I decided not to. Just as his breathing became quicker and shallower, just as his thrusts became faster and stronger, I lifted up off his cock.

Matt looked stunned that he didn't get to finish. "I think I want you to eat my pussy some more. I want to cum some more." I moved forward again, lifting the skirt over his head at the last moment. He might have caught a glimpse of my pussy, but at this point I didn't care. I settled my cunt on his face yet again. Leaning forward I put my hands on the floor for support as Matt began to eat me.

Matt didn't tongue my clit as fast and furiously as he had before. "Until I have a few more orgasm's, you won't have any pleasure for yourself," I told him. I leaned back and took his cock in my hand. Matt started to really go to town as I gave it a few stokes. I could still feel my juices on it.

Letting go of Matt's cock, I leaned forward again. Matt continued to tongue my clit good and proper and I orgasmed yet again. "MORE!" I demanded. Another, bigger orgasm hit me square in the cunt and I tried grabbing a handful of Matt's hair. It's too short for that, so I just put a hand under his head and pulled him tight against my crotch as the orgasm washed over me. When it finished, I rolled off of his face and lay on the floor next to him. When I caught my breath, I sat up.

The skirt was up at my waist. But, all Matt could see was a lot of thigh and a bare hip when I was lying down. I picked up the gun and quickly stood up. Then I walked to Matt's feet.

"Well, it's been fun," I told him as I slipped my feet back into my shoes.

"But what about me?" Matt pleaded as I put the gun back in my purse in the kitchen. He glanced back and forth between his cock and I. I gathered my laptop case and purse and set them at the door.

"Oh, that's right. I did promise you some pleasure of your own." I knelt down next to him, sitting on my heels. I took his cock in my hand and started to stoke. All the while I stroked him, I smiled at his face. I was going to give Matt just a hand job.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Matt's Attitude Adjustment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds