• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Max & Angie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Max & Angie

Angie,

I know your probably wondering how I got into your apartment. I talked to you landlord and since he is an old softy, he let me in. I wanted you to be able to relax when you got home. I hope you like all the flowers. I know you said that lilies were your favorite, I asked the lady at the flower shop that you ordered my flowers from and she said that orchids were your second favorite. I hope you like everything. I told the people to make it as relaxing as possible for you. I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Always,

Max.

Angie was so touched. She couldn't believe that Max had gone through so much trouble for her. She went back through the apartment, marveling over the flowers. She looked at her watch and realized that she only had an hour or so before Max would get here. She rushed into the bathroom and took off her clothes and got ready to take a shower. Then she saw the petals in the tub and decided to take a bath instead. She filled the tub and sank into the tub.

Well, since I am in the tub, I might as well go all out. Just in case I do get lucky, might as well go prepared.

She thought with a smile on her face. So she soaped, washed, and shaved everything that needed doing. After she was done she drained the tub, dried off, and headed to the bedroom to dress. She walked up to the dresser and took out her lingerie. She decided on a black and red bustier that laced up the front and a black garter belt with black and red fish net stockings. She then walked over to the closet to pick out what she was going to wear. After several minutes deliberation she decided on a pair of tight fitting boot cut jeans, and a strapless white top. She couldn't decide on any shoes so she decided to go bare foot. She then walked back over to the dresser, picked up her favorite perfume, Lucky and applied it to her neck, behind her ears, and between her breasts. Just as she was about decide what jewelry to wear, her phone rang.

She ran over and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Angie, it's me, I was wondering what you wanted me to bring to drink."

"Um, well, I like anything really. You're cooking so whatever you want."

"Ok, I'll see you in about 10 minutes."

"I am so looking forward to it!" Angie said while smiling.

"Me too, I can't wait to see you. I've missed you." said Max smiling.

"Good, I'll see you in a couple of minutes." Angie said, and then hung up.

She raced into the bedroom to put on her jewelry; she deliberated for a while then decided on her princess cut amethyst earrings and bracelet. Just as she put the finishing touches on, she heard a knock at the door.

Oh goody, that must be Max

She rushed over to the door and pulled it open.

She saw Max standing there in the door with several bags.

"Oh Max, why didn't you call me, I would have come and helped you bring the stuff!" Angie exclaimed.

"Well, I didn't want to bother you." replied Max.

Angie moved away from the door so that Max could come in and she shut it behind her.

She followed Max into the kitchen and waited until she had put everything down. When Max's hands were empty Angie walked up to her, put her hand on the side of Max's face, and kissed her lightly on the lips. When she pulled away, Max looked puzzled. Angie smiled at her and said,

"I just wanted to thank you for all the flowers. It is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me and I just wanted to thank you properly."

"No problem. I wanted to show you how much you have come to mean to me and thank you for calling me back." she said with a smile on her lips.

They fell into a comfortable silence while Max unloaded the bags. When she was finished she started fishing through Angie's cupboards looking for pots and pans and all that good stuff. Angie sat in a chair at the island and just watched Max while she cooked.

Max set aside the meat to sit and started washing the vegetables. She could feel Angie watching her and realized that it comforted her, not made her restless. So she finished preparing the veggies and put them aside. She grabbed the meat next and trimmed the fat off of them.

She continued to prepare the meal while Angie sat there and talked to her about her trip. She never really said why she was there though. Max finished the meal about 30 minutes later and they cleared the table of flowers and set the table for the meal.

"So Angie, what is it that you do for work. I mean, you know what I do. It's only fair." she said with a smile.

"Well," said Angie." If you really want to know, I am a food critic for The Sun."

Angie didn't dare look at Max for fear of what she would say. She didn't know why, but she was nervous about this. She had done a piece on Max's restaurant and she wasn't sure what she would say. The silence seemed like it was lasting forever when Angie finally looked up at Max.

Max was looking at Angie with a wide grin on her face.

"So, you're A.L. Well? Wow, that explains the piece on our restaurant last week. You really made me look good you know. I got a promotion at work for that."

Angie looked at her pleased. "Really? Oh I'm so pleased to hear that. You really deserve it too! This is really fantastic. Thank you for coming over and cooking me dinner tonight. It was just what I needed to wind down."

They continued to talk while they ate. When they were both finished they picked up the dishes, took them to the sink and did the dishes. When they were finished they moved the flowers from the couch to the table and put them on the table. They both took seats on the couch and continued talking.

"So Max," asked Angie. "How did you start cooking? I mean, was it always something you wanted or did you develop the love for it later in life?"

"Well," replied Max. "I wanted to be a cook since I was a little kid. I used to cook with my mom and my grandmother. My grandmother had a hard life and she learned to cook from her mom, and so on. Well, you know how they did cooking then, everything from scratch and all that good stuff. So that is how I learned to cook. My love for it just grew from there."

"Wow," said Angie. "That is really interesting. My mother never cooked a day in her life. I guess that's why I became a food critic. I got tired of eating bad food."

Max laughed. "Well, I guess that's one reason."

Angie and Max continued to talk late into the night. It was about 1:00 in the morning when Max got up to leave.

"Well," said Max kind of reluctantly. "I guess I better go. It was nice to see you and to talk to you again."

She grabbed her stuff and headed towards the door. Angie jumped up and grabbed her arm to stop her.

"I hope you don't think I'm being to forward, but I would love for you to stay with me tonight."

Max smiled at Angie. "It's not too forward. I was kind of hoping myself that you would ask me to stay. Then I can get up and cook you breakfast too. Well, do you have a guest room, or am I to sleep on the couch?"

Angie burst out laughing. "Well, that was one way to break the ice. Um yes I have a guest room, but I wasn't thinking you were going to sleep there. I meant stay with me, in my bed."

"Oh," said Max as the light dawned. "Well, I would much rather do that anyways."

Angie walked over to Max, grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards the bedroom.

When the entered to bedroom Angie let got of Max's' hand to light the candles that were in the room. Max watched her walk around the room and just marveled at the way she looked in the candle light.

"Look Angie, I want to do this with you, but I need to know something first. Is this a one time thing, are we going to do this, continue to see each other, but other people as well, or are we going to be exclusive. If it's anything but the last, then I will just say goodnight now. I don't want to sound rude, but I don't share well with others, and I don't need my heart broken again."

Angie smiled softly at Max and walked to her.

"Max I DON'T share with others and I don't do one night stands. When I commit, it's to one person and one person only."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that."

Max smiled back at Angie and leaned in to touch her lips to Angies. The shock of the kiss almost knocked Max on her butt. She couldn't believe the force that she felt from that kiss. She looked into Angie's eyes and could tell that she felt it too.

"Wow," said Angie. "That was a doozy."

"How about we go for broke?" asked Max.

She pulled Angie closer to her and kissed her again, this time taking the kiss deeper. Angie wrapped her arms around Max's neck and just fell into the kiss. It was the most intense kiss either one had ever experience. Angie broke the kiss and stepped away from Max. She smiled at her and started removing her clothes. Max looked behind her and sat on the bed to enjoy the show. Angie smiled at her and took off her shirt. As soon as the shirt came over her head, she heard Max take a sharp breath and smile even wider.

"Wow Angie! God you look sexy."

"Oh there's more." said Angie smiling.

She unhooked her pants and slid them down her legs and kicked them across the room. She looked at Max and she could see her just taking everything in. She walked to Max and startled her so they were face to face.

Max looked her right in the eyes and then untied the ribbon that was holding her bustier together. When the ribbon gave way Max parted the two pieces to expose Angie's breasts. Max couldn't believe what she was seeing. They were the most beautiful, perfect shaped 36 D's that she had ever seen. Max lowered her mouth to a perfectly pink nipple and started to suck. She felt Angie take a deep breath and knew that Angie liked what she was doing. God, her nipples even tasted good. She was like a drug that Max couldn't get enough of. She wanted more! She stood up and laid Angie on the bed. Max started to take off her clothes, she wanted to return the favor for Angie. She didn't have anything as sexy on under her clothes, but she could still strip for her. She took the sweater off that she was wearing and threw it to the floor. Next she took off the sports bra and then her pants. Max heard Angie chuckle as soon as she took off her pants. She looked at her.

"Are you laughing at me?" asked Max.

"No I'm not laughing at you. I just think it's funny to see a woman in men's boxer shorts. I've never dated a butch before."

"Oh yeah, does that mean that you've never been fucked with a strap on before?"

"No as a matter of fact, I haven't." replied Angie with a smile. "Do you have one?"

"Yes I do, but, I didn't bring it. I wasn't expecting to stay tonight. How about next time?"

"You better bring it. I like the idea of you fucking me. Oh god, I'm hot all ready. Come here lover." Angie beckoned to Max.

Max took off her boxer shorts and walked over to Angie. She stood in front of Angie for a minute and just stared at her. Finally she reached out and ran her finger from the top of Angie's thigh to the bottom of her foot. She felt Angie shiver as her finger ran down her leg. She ran her hands back up and unhooked Angie's garter belt and removed the fish net stockings and marveled at her creamy skin. She ran her hands up and down Angie's legs and could feel the heat growing between her legs. She was getting wetter by the second and she wanted release, however she didn't want it before she gave Angie hers. So she set out to give Angie all the pleasure she could.

She started kissing her feet and slowly moved her lips up the trail that her hands had just made. She sucked on her toes and nibbled on her ankle until she got to the inside of her thigh. She could smell Angie's sweetness and ached to taste her. However she wasn't ready to go there just yet. She wanted to taste everything. So she kept going until she reached Angie's bellybutton. She ran her tongue around the outside of her bellybutton and then she let her tongue trail up her stomach. When she reached her breasts she licked and sucked on one nipple, then she licked and sucked on the other. She could feel Angie tensing and pulling at her.

"Oh God, please Max, don't tease me. I've wanted to feel your tongue in me since we first met. Please, don't tease me."

Max smiled and continued to nibble and suck Angie's nipples. When she finished with her nipples she let her tongue go to Angie's neck. Max could loose herself in Angie's neck, it was subtle and it tasted so good. After she had spent enough time on Angie's neck, she moved back up to her lips. Max grabbed Angie's bottom lip with her teeth and she stared to nipple and suck. She could hear Angie moaning and knew that she liked what Max was doing. She kept nibbling for a minute and then dove in for the kiss that would end all kisses. She knew the moment her lips met Angie's again that she was in love. She didn't want anybody else; Angie was the only one for her. She silently thanked Kat for fucking up their relationship. If not for that, she would be stuck with the bitch of all bitches. She loved Angie, loved the way she tasted, the way she smelled, and most of all, loved her for being her. She knew at that moment that she would have to find a way to tell her, but not now. She didn't want Angie to think that she was mixing good sex with love. She looked in Angie's eyes and smiled. She kissed her again and moved down her abdomen until she reached Angie's pussy.

When Max saw Angie's pussy she felt herself getting wetter, if that was possible. Pretty soon Max's juices were going to start leaking down her leg and it felt like heaven. Max hadn't been this aroused in a long time. Angie's hair was all neatly trimmed and waxed. Max could see Angie's clit peaking out between the folds of her pussy. She took her fingers and spread Angie's outer lips and saw her engorged clit staring her back in the face.

Max could smell Angie's arousal and could feel Angie moving under her. Max smiled and dove into her sex. She caught Angie's clit in her teeth and started to bite lightly. When she felt Angie buck, she knew that she needed to take it a little slower; she wasn't ready for her to finish yet, so Max decided to change tactics. Max rolled her tongue around Angie's clit and then drove it into the core of her.

Angie's hips came jumping off the bed at the sheer pleasure that Max's tongue was causing her to feel. Angie had never before felt such pleasure. She had never felt like this when she was making love. She knew that this feeling was going to have to be explored, but not right now. She couldn't concentrate; Max's tongue and hands were doing magnificent things to her.

Max removed her tongue from Angie and replaced it with three fingers. She stared pumping her fingers in and out of Angie slowly while her tongue was dancing over her clit. Angie started bucking her hips so hard that she had to put her hand on the back of Max's head to keep her face were it is. Max takes Angie's clit further into her mouth and heard Angie scream. Max almost lost it; she loved the fact that she was driving Angie to the edge. She could feel Angie's pussy walls tightening around her fingers and knew that Angie was close.

She took her finger out of Angie and replaced them with her tongue. She wanted to taste Angie when she came. She used the pad of her thumb to play with Angie's clit. Angie started to scream out her name and the next thing she knew, Angie was cuming all over her tongue. It was like old faithful had exploded in her face. It was the most wonderful thing that Max had ever experienced, and Angie's taste. It was the most wonderful thing that Max had ever tasted. It was the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Max could know that Angie was coming down; she could feel the little tremors coursing through her body. So she finished licking up Angie's juices while rolling her thumb lazily over Angie's clit.

"Oh my God Max, that was the most beautiful thing in the whole world. Come here, bring that wonderful mouth up here." purred Angie.

Max smiled and crawled up next to Angie. Angie smiled into her eyes and could see her juices still on Max's chin. She leaned in and licked Max's chin clean. She had never tasted herself before, it was wonderful. She wondered if Max tasted that good. She pushed Max onto her back, smiled at her and said,

"My turn now, I only hope that I can pleasure you as well as you did me."

She ran her hands up and down Max's body loving the feel of Max's hardness beneath her hands. She slowly trailed her fingers up Max's foot and decided that she wanted to do more. She leaned down and trailed her tongue up the instep of her foot. She felt Max tense and she smiled. Angie really liked the way she tasted; Max had a very earthy taste to her. She let her tongue continue up Max's leg until she reached her inner thigh. She pushed on Max's thighs and Max picked up on the hint and started to spread her thighs. As soon as Max spread them wide enough for Angie to get in, Angie caught her first glimpse of Max's beautiful pussy. It was completely smooth, Angie didn't know why but just the sight of Max's smoothness was making her wet again. Max's pussy lips were larger then hers and she wanted to taste them. Angie leaned in and took one of the lips in her mouth and started to suck. She felt Max come off the bed. She looked up at Max and smiled and then continued to give Max's pussy her full attention. She took Max's pussy lip back into her mouth and gently started to nibble. Max placed her hand on the back of Angie's head and started to grind her pussy into her face.

Angie took her fingers and spread Max's lips and found her clit with her tongue. Max started to grind her pussy into Angie's face again while Angie sucked and nibbled on her clit. Max screamed and Angie smiled into her pussy. Angie moved her hand down to her own pussy and started messaging her clit. She moved her other hand up to Max's pussy and put three fingers into her. She started pumping them in and out, matching the rhythm of her own fingers and the rhythm that Max was setting with her hips.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby. Harder, please harder. I'm so close!"

Angie started pumping her fingers faster and faster. She could feel Max's pussy walls tightening around her fingers and knew Max was close. Max stopped moving and grabbed Angie's hair. Angie was confused but stopped moving.

She moved up Max's body until their lips met. Max kissed Angie like she was dying of thirst and Angie was a tall glass of water.

"Angie, are you close too? Let's go together, please baby. I want to taste you as I go over the edge."

"Oh yes," replied Angie. "I'm close."

Angie turned herself around and placed her pussy over Max's mouth. She leaned forward and put her mouth over Max's clit. She put her finger into Max and started pumping in and out again. She picked up her speed as soon as she felt Max's lips on her clit. God she had the most wonderful mouth! She was doing things to her that she didn't know could be done. She was pumping her fingers into Max as fast as she could and she felt herself getting closer to the edge.

She could tell that Max was close as well because her walls were contracting like crazy around her fingers. All of a sudden she felt Max's release and she heard her scream. Then she could taste her, oh my God, she tasted so good, she tasted like heaven. She could feel Max coming down by the shudders going through her body. Angie continued to clean Max's juices off of her when she felt Max continue to make love to her with her mouth and fingers. While she was cleaning Max off she ran her tongue over her clit and she felt Max moan into her pussy. That was all it took, the vibrations from Max's moan sent Angie right over the edge. She reared her head back and screamed out Max's name. She felt her release and she rode it. It felt so good to be with Max, she felt her body convulse with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She waited a second before moving back up to Max's face so Max could finish cleaning her off. When Max was done she crawled up to Max's face and kissed her tenderly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Max & Angie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds