• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maya & Harold

Maya & Harold

12

Dr. Maya Henderson began her first day as associate professor of sociology at Harvard University mainly moving into her private office. She was an assistant professor at American University for years but wanted to get into a true tenureship at a research university. Harvard had been complaining that not enough Black women even apply for their research positions, so Maya saw her chance and grabbed it. She recieved a warm welcome at her welcoming party and felt assured that she could fit into this world called Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

Dr. Harold Levy was a tenured professor of sociology at Harvard. He had been teaching there for nearly 25 years. He was well liked and had the respect of pratically every faculty member in the graduate school. He was at the welcome party for Dr. Henderson the Sunday before. He had been a fan of her research and social policy work for AMU and for various non-for-profit organizations. He admired her work very much but had not ever met her in person until that night. She took his breath away!

She was early 30's, 5' 3", 130 lbs. , wore short and spikey, kinky black hair. She had tender dark brown eyes that reflected her not-so-distant Native American heritage. It was also reflected in her lovely high cheekbones and her strong bone structure. When she smiled, there were two cute dimples on her adorable face. Her milk chocolate skin looked soft and velvety to him...and she smelled so sexy! Her breasts looked about a C cup and showed nicely through her tight red v-neck top.

Her straight, white skirt showed off a tiny waist and a nice, round ass with a pair of the most feminine hips he had ever seen! Her strong calves showed under the skirt and he wondered how the would feel wrapped around his waist. He also couldn't understand why he was so drawn to this young, black stranger. He wasn't that easy to impress!

He never had considered dating black women mostly because none seemed to have really caught his eye. He would get laid with one every once in a while but when it came to real relationships, he was not what you would call "available". This was actually his reality with women of all cultures.

As he took in her beauty once again, Maya turned to him and smiled. He said a nervous greeting and excused himself politely. He went into a corner and just tried to avoid communicating with her.

He was mainly a shy, quiet and private man to the rest of faculty. Friendly and polite but mostly keeping to a close few loyal friends, so it didn't seem too odd that he scurried away from the crowd. He asked himself, "Why am I being such an ass?" He felt ashamed when he got home and promissed himself that he would go to her office the next week and introduce himself properly.

Maya had gotten some photos out of the desk and was beginning to agonize over all of the files and books that she was going to have to put away. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She answered, "Come in, please?!"

Harold opened the door, "Hi! I...I...I am so sorry about what happened last week when you tried to meet me. Um...I...I'm Dr. Harold Levy." He said as he stretched out his right hand.

Maya took it and answered, "I felt for you that night! You seemed so nervous and unconfortable." She was relieved that he had come to see her. Maya wanted to get along with all of the faculty in her department and seeing one of them seem so repelled by her worried her.

"Would you like to sit down?", she asked. Maya noticed that Dr. Levy was a very attractive man in his early 50's, 6' 3", slim and fit. He had salt and pepper hair that was wavy and past his collar. He had a stunning pair of icey blue eyes that sloped downwards in that eastern European way. He wore fashionably smart frames and she noticed that his hands were long, big, thick and veiny- just the way she liked her cock. He even had a little upward lift to his ass that showed through his khakis. How cute!

Maya liked Jewish men and this one with his huge brain and his huge hawk nose just made her pussy tingle! Also he was older and she was always curious about being with an older man. Would she want to have a relationship with one or just fuck one to see if it's cool? There was more to this Dr. Levy though.

Harold replied, "I would like to sit and have a coffee or some brunch with you if you have any time on your hands right now?"

Maya happily agreed and they went to one of the coffee shops near the graduate school. They both only had 2 classes to teach today and that wasn't for another 2-3 hours. They talked for a while and were served their brunch.

Harold noted how at ease he felt with Maya. It was a rare thing for someone so shy. He also noted how chatty she made him. Interesting indeed.

Maya was pleasently surprised by Harold's sudden openness. She knew that if you get a shy guy talking, you're halfway there! They talked about how they grew up, their families and friends, movies, books anything to keep the other one there. They talked easy with eachother and laughed a lot. They really enjoyed being together!

Then the subject got into past relationships. Maya had a few under her belt, mostly with black or Hispanic men around her age. Besides, she wasn't ready to settle down until recently.

Harold on the other hand had never had a real committed relationship. He just couldn't seem to find "The One". He admitted to being too picky but felt that it was better to be picky than to end up with scraps.

Scraps? Maya felt that her chances were slim to none! How could he ever want to go out with her? She was a basic black woman, professor none the less, but this guy was looking for perfection!

Maya Felt a bit crushed and wanted to get away from this gorgeous man whom she felt she had no chance with. She started looking down and fidgeting at the table, not truly listening. Harold noticed and asked her what was wrong.

Maya responded, "I don't know...you seem so picky! I bet that you wouldn't even consider dating someone like me. Would you?"

Harold retorted in a genuinely confuded tone, "Someone like you? What do you mean by that?"

Maya answered sharply, "You're one of those men who only want the perfect woman, right? She must be just so. Feeling that she has to adjust to you and you don't have to change a thing, right?"

Harold was dumbstruck and tried to find his way out of this perfect moment of un-clarity. He said, "I consider the perfect woman to be someone that I am drawn to in a perfect way, you should say. I haven't given up hope! She's somewhere! I'll find her. Besides, I was going to ask you out to dinner Saturday night but since you think that I'm too picky, forget it!"

Maya had to save this quickly! She replied with urgency, "Oh no... I am willing to have dinner with you, Dr. Levy!"

They talked more and progressed to looking right into the other's eyes. The power of their attraction was undeniable but they both were still being very cautious. Sex is sex but this felt different. That was the scary part of it!

For Maya, this time with the hot over 50 guy had gotten her wet in her little panties! Harold kept moving a little in his seat because of his mild boner. They were totally giving away their status of arousal. They adjusted in their seats and agreed that they would get some Japanese and then take in a play. Then maybe drinks afterwards.

During the week, when Maya wasn't working, she would fantasize about how it would be to fuck Harold. She would get so aroused sometimes that she would have to get her fat, black dildo and pump her hot box to climax. One day, she even considered buying a white dildo, not just because of variety, but for it to better symbolize Harold's lily dick. She caught up on some of his writings to get to know his mind better. She would think to herself, "He's a genius... but why am I acting like a little schoolgirl!"

As Harold waited for the big date, he would jerk off in the shower thinking of Maya's perky but heavy breasts. He would think how it would feel to have her ass in his hands while he pound the fuck out of her chocolate cunt. He would think of her full, luscious lips encircling his thick 9" cut meat. He wanted to kiss her and lick her face and neck everytime he would see her.

They had lunch and chats together during that week and Harold even introduced her to some of his staff friends. Their lunches were casual and gave them some time to get to know eachother better. They were actually becoming good friends.

By Friday, Harold had an admission. "I hope that this doesn't make you feel wierd," he said, "but...I was already attracted to your mind, see. Now I think that I am very attracted to you- PERIOD!"

Maya giggled at the awkward way that he expressed himself and smiled one of the prettiest smiles he had ever seen. Both of their hearts went soaring!

Then Harold turned to his right and leaned to kiss her softly. Maya gave him her tongue and they kissed for a minute or so when they realized that they were still on-campus! They sat up and decided that footsie would be a more appropriate game! Friday night came. The sushi was scrumptious! They got a lot of pent-up petting done and kissed and kissed. The play was nice but they couldn't focus because they were holding hands and kept looking into eachother's eyes. They were sitting in the last row, so Harold thought it would be a good idea to play with Maya's pussy a little, just to see how wet it really was. It was creamy and delicious as Harold slipped his finger into both of their mouths! They decided to have drinks at Maya's place.

Her house was tastefully furnished with African antiques and modern Black art. She also had some things from Israel and some modern Jewish art. She led him to a brown suede sofa. Harold just marveled at her tasteful style as Maya fixed the booze. It smelled just like her in the townhouse-Orange, magnolia and honey. The sweet smell of a sweet woman.

After finishing their martinis, Harold felt it appropriate to ask Maya why she had Jewish art in her home, not being a Jew.

"Come on! Why not? I am a socially conscious person, Harold. I know that black folks had friends in the Jews during abolition and the Civil Rights Movement. Also during apartheid in South Africa, " She went on passionately, "This is my way of not forgetting that history that we share and educating people about it. It also happens to be one of the reasons why I went into sociology."

Harold couldn't believe this music in his ears! He felt his admiration swell for this woman. He could also feel his heart and cock do the same. He thought,"This must be what being perfectly drawn to someone is?" He felt that he could love this woman forever-that she could be the one to give him the family he wants so much. Such intense thoughts were going through his head-like he couldn't control them.

He was trying to think of the right way to respond when he felt a small hand carressing the back of his neck.

She was looking up into his eyes and saw so much loneliness and light in them. She felt that he was sending out these messages to her. Was she seeing herself in his eyes?

Gently stroking his face, she said, "Harold, I haven't been with someone your age ever. White guys were few and far between, but you have set something off in me. It's everything about you, even the way you say my name. You make me feel safe. I...I don't just want to fuck you. I'm at a stage in my life where I want to be in a relationship...a real partnership. So please... let me know how you really feel about me...about us? I'm tired of being alone and I don't have time for one night stands!" Her tears fell in two big streaks along her slightly redenned and worried face. She had never gone out on an emotinal limb like that before.

Harold knew that she was being honest, so much so that his own tears began to flow. How sweet, true and strong she was to him! He spoke the truth, "I really think that I am falling in love with you, Maya. That's no joke! I have never been in love before but I am sure that's just what's happening! I am so falling in love with you, honey!"

Maya smiled innocently, kissed his eyelids, wiped his tears and pulled him closer. She said, still a little teary-eyed and hot into his ear, "Then fuck me, Harold! Show me that you want me and how you want me...show me how you feel for me... with your fuckin' big, white cock, baby!" She put an exclamation on it by gently grabbing onto his already bulging erection.

Relishing in her tender yet dirty words spoken through tears, Harold carried her as she directed him to her room. They undressed eachother slowly, remembering to carress each new body part that was being uncovered. Harold could not believe how tight her body was! A little jiggle-gel on both thighs but that just made him want to munch on them! Her ass was even more beautiful now that it was uncovered. "Damn," he thought, "She MUST know that she's fine!"

Harold towered over her. She rubbed his hard hairless chest and washboard stomach with both her hands. "How can a man this age be so fit?" She thought. She began kissing his body all over. Licking his ass and playing with his nipples. She held his dick in her hand and stroked it gently demanding him to fuck her mouth.

Harold said seductively, "Yes, my doll. Whatever you want from your daddy." Harold held the back of her head and stroked her face as he let her put her lovely thick lips onto his tool.

She was so gentle licking the pre-cum off of his swollen head. She took her index finger and rubbed behind his scrotum to make his dick harder. It grew even bigger... almost to 9 1/2 inches! She thought, "So much for old white guys with limp-ass, small cocks!"

Maya just let him pound into her hot little mouth and then she suctioned her mouth and let him all in. They could both hear the slurps and suction sounds that come from a good, tight cock suck. Harold had to comment, "Oooh, fuck! Anhgh! Aa-aangh! Fuck! You know how to suck a good dick, huh, baby girl...ahhnnnggghh...mmmmm...oh god!"

Then Maya slowed, pushed him down on the bed and continued to pay homage to his thick white sausage of a cock. Harold was playing with her nappy hair with his long fingers and saying her name as he watched her. He was watching one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on engulf his rock hard one with such focus and vigor!

Then Maya sucked and licked his balls and placed her middle finger into his ass using her pussy juice as lubrication. "Unh, Unh, Jesus Maya! You're such a nasty bitch! You're gonna make Daddy come really hard doing that shit! ohhhh... fuck!"

She giggled with pride and jerked him as she added another finger in his ass and caressed his balls with her warm tongue. Harold was ready to come. Sensing this, she worked harder and faster on his dick, ass hole and putting all of his balls in her mouth, suckling them. He came so hard that his jiz made it to his face and to the floor! Maya tasted some. "Mmmmm...," She said licking him clean, "Next time I get you in my mouth, there will be no mess!"

Harold knew that he had to eat that Hershey's Kiss of a pussy soon or he was going to flip out! He grabbed her wrists, pulled her up and flipped her on her back and looked at her chocolate pussy in awe and desire. "Your pussy is the prettiest thing that I have ever seen," He admitted, "You really do have such a lovely chocolate cherry, my sweet!"

He started eating her pussy like it was a warm brownie. "God," Harold exclaimed, "You taste so fucking good, baby! I don't want to get out of here!" All the while he munched on Maya's swollen, coal black and bald pussy lips. He nibbled on her large pink and brown clit.

Maya took some initiative and flipped over and crawled up to put her pussy right into Harold's face. "Come on! Eat it, baby," She demanded, "Fuckin' eat my pussy up, baby! MMMMMM...!"

Harold never knew that a pussy could taste so good. He ran his entire tongue slowly over her labia, clit, hole and ass hole. She started going ballistic, "Ahhh ahhh...ohhh...ungh...ungh..! Fuckin' make me cuuuuuuuuuuummmm, Daddy! Make me cum! Puleeeeeease?!" She sounded so sexy to him, this hot little kitten he'd found!

Harold wanted her to cum his mouth and he wanted to catch all of it. Maya shouted, "Annhhhhnnnnhhh, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna cum in your mouth baby...aaannhhh...aaaaaaaaannnnnnnhhhh! oh yeah! FUCK!!!" Harold swallowed every drop of it and kissed and carressed her all over until her body quaking subsided.

He then laid her on her right side and let his newly revived cock bounce on her ass and in between her thighs as he lay behind her. This made her warm and ready again and she wanted his thick, white tool pumping into her pussy so badly!

Maya was trying to reach behind and grab his dick to put it in her, but Harold entered her with a long, hard thrust. He was moving slowly and deeply grinding his cock in good as he reached to the top. He was playing with her breasts with his right hand and holding her right leg up with the other as he thrust his manhood into the hottest pussy he had ever been inside of!

Maya was not an easy to satisfy girl but this was the best feeling cock ever! Shit! He knew how to work that thing right, too! Her pussy had met it's match!

They were both experiencing a sexual sensitivity and intensity that they never had before. At the same time they felt as if they were meshing and melding into one being. They were somepleace that was not on Earth. They were both praying that it would never end.

"I wanna see your titties, baby." Harold said as he nimbly placed Maya on top of his rod. She rode him and bucked like she was in a fucking rodeo! Harold didn't want to lose his spunk early so he guided her to slow down. Then she really got with the grind!

They both watched as his big white stick was swallowed by her velvety black and brown lips. What a sight for them to see! Then Maya placed herself so that all of his cock was in her and his sack n'balls were rubbing the crack of her ass. She was being fingered in her ass with Harold's large middle finger. There were slopping, slurping and hot fucking sounds everywhere.

Then Harold sat up slightly with his cock still inside of her and propped a few pillows behind him. Maya said in a sex kitten voice, "Why are you doing everything the way that I always wanted it to be done?" Harold responded looking into her big brown almond-shaped eyes, "We are obviously made for eachother, honey. My sweet brown sugar is going to get all the big, white cock that she wants from her daddy. Now daddy's wants to make you cum. Is that alright with you, baby girl?"

He held on tight to her brown, round ass as he pumped her from beneath. Maya met his pumps with her own. They kissed heated kisses that passed like voltage through their bodies. Harold looked into Maya's eyes and felt he wanted to crawl into her and know her that way! This was a fuckin' trip! He felt her tight hole contracting and tightening and it was driving him bonkers.

Then Maya pull him in even more into her. "I want you to cum inside of me, baby," she whispered. "You know that it's o.k. But just think about if I wasn't on The Pill. Think about us making a baby. Our baby, Harold. I know that's what you want from me, too. Don't you, darling? You can tell me."

Harold was mildly shocked that she had gotten into one of his most private thoughts. Was she reading his mind? How did she know he was thinking this?

"Yes, Maya," He whispered as he looked at her sucking slowly on his fingers. "I do want that one day." He had so much love in his heart for her. This woman was everything he had ever wanted in a woman and so much more!

"Then let's practice," she said breathlessly. "Cum with me baby! Cum with me my beautiful Harold! Yes! oh, shit!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooh...baby...cum...with...meeeeeeee...!" Then Maya felt a light wash up her body and her whole being felt other-worldly, like being high off of LSD ...and you look up to the sun... and then you close your eyes...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Maya & Harold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds