McKayla's Miracle Ch. 01

"You look delicious," McKayla said softly in my ear.

Wiggling my hips, I pushed my skirt further down my legs at the same time. When it was past my knees, I kicked it away. All I had on was a pair of black lace panties.

I felt so exposed right then. But it didn't matter. I was with McKayla. For some reason, I trusted her. I knew in that instant that she wasn't going to use me. So I lay there, almost completely naked, waiting for her to take me.

Her eyes devoured me. The hunger within her was beginning to boil over. Her touch, which had been slow and gentle just a few minutes ago, was harder. More desperate.

I liked that I made her considerable control slip.

We kissed again. Our teeth knocked together. One hand was behind my neck, pulling me to her. The other was inside the band of my panties, pushing them down.

Suddenly, McKayla let up. I opened my eyes, afraid the spell between us was broken.

The passion still smoldered in her eyes, but her expression softened. She looked nervous. "Amberle . . . Are you sure this is what you want?"

Her voice nearly broke. She was talking so softly, I could barely hear her.

"Now is the wrong time to be asking that." I flashed her a reassuring smile.

"If you don't . . ." Her voice trailed off, as if she didn't want to contemplate all of the bad outcomes that might be in store for us. Her mask of certainly slipped for a fraction of a second, her vulnerability slipping through. Then it was back in place. "If you don't . . . you need to leave right now . . . Otherwise I'm going to rape you. . . ."

In response, I pulled her to me. For just a second it was my turn to be in control. I forced my tongue into her waiting mouth. I kissed her hard. My hands went to the back of her neck. When she tried to pull away, I grabbed a handful of her hair and would not let her up.

All of the desire that was built up inside me, all of the passion, I channeled it into that one kiss.

It was wet. It was sloppy. It was rough. It was glorious. It seemed to go on forever.

She was tentative at first, but soon gave in. My hands went to the back of her dress. This time, she didn't resist as I pulled the zipper down. Nor did she stop me when my hands popped open the clasp on her bra.

I pushed her back, and reached for the hem of her sundress. We broke our kiss only for a second as I lifted it over her head, then flung it across the room.

Once again, I pulled her to me. Our bare bodies pressed together for the first time. Our tongues dueled. I never wanted her lips to leave mine again.

Her hands dug at my panties, pushing them down. I did the same to her.

Laying back on the bed, I pulled her on top of me. Her magnificent breasts were mashed against mine. My hands reached around and cupped her firm, round ass.

My legs were spread and she started to slowly grind her pussy against me. The space between my legs was slick and moist. My sex burned with desire.

Our lips never parted. Her hands were on my face as she continued to kiss me.

I whimpered in frustration as she rolled to the side. I tried to wrap my legs around her, but she was stronger than me.

Her kisses were softer now. She worked her way across my cheeks. My hands were on her body. I cupped her breast, getting my first feel of another woman. They were firm, yet coated in soft skin.

It was her turn to moan as I squeezed them gently.

McKayla left a wet trail of kisses down my neck to my shoulder. Her hands roamed my body, working their way lower. From my arms to my breasts. From my breasts to my belly. From my belly . . .

I was laying flat on my back. A gasp escaped my lips as she cupped my mound. I spread my legs.

My body shuddered as her fingers brushed the lips of my sex, tentatively at first. Then she made another pass. And another.

Waves of pleasure washed over me. My nipples were rock hard. One of them went into her mouth.

All of the blood in my body seemed to have drained out of my head. The room started to spin.

With only a fingertip on my button, McKayla began manipulating me in ways no one had ever done before. I bucked my hips against her hand.

She established an easy rhythm that varied just enough to keep me off balance, but she never let up.

"God damn, that feels good," I hissed.

My hands reached for her head. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

Still she continued to rub my pussy. Her hand was surely coated with my juices.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to me. As our lips touched, she quickened her pace suddenly and pressed harder.

"Fuck!" I sobbed.

Harder. Faster.

"Wrong!" Her voice was firm, but teasing.

Her lips pressed to mine as my body tensed.

"McKayla!" I cried out.

I was nearing a crescendo. Her hand was moving faster. I began to hyperventilate. My hips moved in time with her fingers.

"That's better," she said. Her hand was a blur.

"Oh . . . McKayla . . . fuck . . . fuck me," I arched my back and thrashed around on her bed. She had built me up and I was so close!

"Cum for me, Amberle," she said in my ear. "Cum all over me!"

The tingling started in my toes. I had orgasms with guys before. I even had some pretty good, scream-and-wake-the-neighbours orgasms.

None of them compared to this one. And all she was doing was touching me.

I tried to form the words, but I couldn't. I tried to give her some warning, but I couldn't breathe.

My hands went numb. I started to feel dizzy.

It was as if all of the sensations in my body were suddenly drawn to McKayla's hand, and then let go all at once.

I cried out. I don't know what I said. I'm sure I shouted and shrieked and moaned. All I knew was that the woman who held me gave me pleasures I could never have dreamt of.

All the while, McKayla held me close to her. Our bodies pressed together.

As I let loose a primal scream, she never let up. Her hand never stopped moving.

The orgasm seemed to last forever.

Then the room went black and the last thing I remember was McKayla pulling back and looking into my eyes. In that instant, we connected on some new level. I knew right then that we were going to be more than friends. Even more than lovers.

I knew. It wasn't lust. It wasn't desire. It was "the moment." I knew that McKayla Diane Perry was the one person I was going to love forever and ever and that no one else could ever come close.

Then the darkness consumed me.

***********************

My eyes fluttered open. I must have been out for just a few seconds.

McKayla was leaning over me, a gentle smile on her lips. Her hair hung down, she brushed out of the way and tucked it behind her ear.

She leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. "A fainter . . ."

"Not always," I managed to reply. My entire body was limp. It took a tremendous effort to throw my arms around her neck and pull her close to me.

We lay in each others arms for a long time. I needed to recover my strength. McKayla seemed content just to hold me. Her body was warm. Her touch gentle. Her perfect breasts were mashed against mine.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear. "You were wonderful."

She bit my ear lobe. The sultry tone of her voice made my skin crawl. "I'm not done yet."

Her lips went to the side of my neck. I turned my head and shuddered as she hit that nerve just right.

"I want . . ." My voice trailed off as I tried to reach for her, but she pushed my fumbling grasp away. "I want to do you, McKayla."

Under the moonlight, there was a wicked glint in her eye. "You will . . ."

As her voice trailed off, I drew in a sharp breath. Her teeth raked my collarbone. A hand squeezed my breast, pinching my nipple. Her touch was exciting and comforting at the same time.

She knew exactly how I wanted to be touched. She seemed to anticipate what my body needed.

". . . but not tonight," she slurred, her lips leaving a wet trail down my chest.

McKayla continued to work her way down my body, taking me to new heights of ecstasy. All I could do was hold on. She was fully in control. And I surrendered willingly.

A little while later, amidst the moans and screams, I fainted for the second time that night.

***********************

Thanks to Daniellekitten for letting me bounce some ideas off her for this story.

If you enjoyed this piece, please check back for the continuation in chapter 2 and the conclusion in chapter 3. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to send me a comment or drop me an email.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds