• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, Mom, & the NFL

Me, Mom, & the NFL

As I pump my twelve inch cock in and out of her, I look down to her face. Still filled with passion after all the times we have made love. Sometimes three or four times a day, I can never get enough of her.

I have been top of this beautiful lady so many times in the past ten years. Each time I make love to her, it always feels like our first night together.

It all started about ten years ago...

I had finished college and was the Number One draft pick in the N.F.L. It was great having so many teams and people wanting me.

Reporters wanted interviews, the people wanted me to sign everything from football cards to girls having me sign their panties.

The draft came and I was picked and signed with a new team from down south. They offered me two million a year plus a secret bonus of five million cash and they had flown my beautiful Mother in town to surprise me.

She was only 37 years old and looked about 19. Her long curly blonde hair, big blue eyes and her body. Mom had one of the hottest set of tits I had ever seen, 38 dd. A thin waist and my favorite part of her, was that sexy tight ass and full hips.

Mom had got knocked up with me when she was only 15 and in high school. The man was one of her teachers. A married man with 5 kids. So, she raised me on her own with no help from anybody.

I was in my Hotel Suite when I herd the knock at my door, I opened it and there she was, the true love of my life, Mom.

We hugged for what seemed to be hours, " Did you hear how much they are going to pay me."

She looked at me and smiled, " Yes, baby I’m so happy for you."

" For us Mom," I pulled her into me tighter, " You are going to share it all with me." Her body felt so good pressed into me, as it always had.

I looked at her with a big smile, " We have a big dinner party to go to tonight, I can show you off."

" I’m glad I brought my new dress along." She replied.

" Does it look good.....," I took a deep breath, " and sexy?"

With a sly smile " Yes, very sexy, a summer mini skirt."

We sat and talked about every thing from money to moving down south. What kinds of cars we were going to buy, how big our house was going to be. Then It was time for us to get ready for dinner, she went to her room.

I took a shower. The whole time I thought of how good she still looked. Remembering some of the times when I was at home and I had got some good peeks at her body.

Looking down I saw my cock in full hardness, " Hold on big boy," I said, " That’s Mom your getting hard for."

When I got finished, I stood in front of a full length mirror. Standing six foot six inches tall, and 250 pounds that was hard as a rock from all the years of weight lifting.

My cock was my best asset. It was twelve long inches and four inches around. It stayed hard day and night. It didn’t matter if I had fucked three or four girls a night. It was like nothing made it happy.

" What woman could resist having this between her legs." As I rubbed my cock.

I went to Mom’s room to get her for dinner, she looked like a college co-ed. Hot, sexy and ready to catch her a man.

The owner of the team, Mr. Chadwick, was an old Southern guy. He would say anything he wanted and not think about it again. When he saw me with my Mom the poor guy thought she was some babe a had just picked up.

" Damn son, where in hell’s name did you find hot little number?" He took a breath, " I bet we hear screaming from your room tonight." And then he laughed.

We moved to the dimly lighted dance floor, Mom elbowed me in the side and ask, " Why didn’t you tell him who I am?"

I patted her sexy ass and said, " Because your my hot little number tonight."

" Do you really think I’m sexy?" She ask.

Looking into her blue eyes and pulling her hips to mine " Mom, if I had just met you, you not being my mother, I would already have you in my room fu... making love to you like a mad man. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known."

With a puzzled look on her face, " How long have you seen me this way?"

" Since I knew what females were for. And what men could do to them." I replied.

With a little smile on her face," What would you do to me... fuck me or make love to me."

" Well, the way I’m starting to feel now," My hands found her sexy ass, " I mite have to fuck you real good and hard, then make love to you."

After that Mom and I looked at each other with a new look, lust for each other. We danced and danced the night away.

I walked Mom to her room, then I looked into her sexy eyes and ask, " Do I get a good night kiss?"

She leaned against the wall and gave me a little smile. When my lips touched hers, Our tongues wrapped together like two snakes and my cock lost control. Before I knew what was going, I was at full hardness and pushing between her legs.

My hands were caressing her beautiful ass as my cock humped her pussy. Harder I pushed into her wet pussy, my pants and her wet panties kept us apart.

" Oh Mom, I’m so fucking horny for you," I reached down and unzipped my pants, " PLEASE help me."

Mom looked down to see my giant cock for the first time. I could see the shock and fear on her face, " How did you ever get that thing so big, I could never get something like that inside me."

Mom pushed me into her room, slowly falling to her knees in front of my hard cock. Taking it in her hands she began kissing the massive head and stroking the length of the shaft.

She whispered, " Oh Larry, we shouldn’t do this. It’s illegal and so wrong."

Mom’s mouth opened wide, my cock slid into it. She sucked it so easy while she caressed the shaft. Her beautiful eyes were closed and I could feel her moaning as she sucked me. Harder and harder Mom sucked, her hands worked my cock shaft, moving the full length.

I was ready to blow my hot cum, " Mom, I’m going to ... cum....."

She leaned back on the bed, both her sexy hands grabbed my cock and started pumping and pulling on it so hard and fast.

I screamed, " YES MOMMY YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME....."

She kept pumping me hard, " Come on big boy, get all that cum out for Mommy, " looking at me smiling, " Come on, big boy. Show Mommy how you cum on all the little bitches you fuck."

" Yes Mom, pump it, pump baby..." Moving my hips closer to her.

" Are you Mommy’s big boy? " She ask.

" Yes, always." As I looked at her.

Cum continued to stream from my cock, drowning my poor sexy mother. Her body was covered in cum from her chin to her ass.

" I’m sorry Mom, I’ve never came that much before." As I helped her to stand up.

She patted my ass, " You undress and lay down, I’ll be right back."

My life long dream was about to come true, I was going to make love to my beautiful mother. All the years I waited for this day. All the little babes I had fucked like whores dreaming they were Mom.

I was laying on my back when she came to me, naked in her full glory. She made her way to me, climbing on top of me. Her womanhood was resting on my limp cock, I could feel the heat coming from her.

Mom raised her hips, placing my cock head at her love. Slowly she lowered her steaming hot body, taking my cock head little by little inside her. Mom’s pussy was wet, hot and had to be one of the tightest I had ever been in.

When she started moving her hips, my massive cock began to get hard. It filled Mom’s body like nobody or anything had ever done before. Her pussy muscles locked on my cock so hard she couldn’t move.

She opened her eyes looking at me with passion and said, " Will you be my... lover forever?"

I pulled her to me, " Always and forever my love, " kissing her deeply, " I love you Mom."

Her tender body adjusted to my cock size and she rode me like she had been doing it for years. She took all but about five inches of me, I think she was fearful it would hurt her.

She whispered to me, " It’s been eight years sense a man has been in my body, you feel so... fantastic. So, big.... I feel places inside me I never knew were there..."

Then it started, Mom’s face went blank. Her body plunged down on me, my hard long cock drove into Mom’s womb. She just sat there, her body frozen, not moving or breathing, her eyes rolled back. Mom started to cum.

Her eyes found mine, " OH BABY.... YES..... YES.... FUCK.... ME FUCK ME MY BABY BOY. FUCK MOMMY."

I rolled over on top of her thrusting my massive cock in and out of her the full length. Filling every part of her sexy pussy.

Her finger nails digging into my back and her legs went to her big breast, " Push in me all the way..... I’m on fire Larry, do it hard baby, do it hard and deep."

I was pounding her pussy like many of the college whores I had fucked over the years. Faster and deeper my cock slammed this beautiful lady that I loved so much. The sexy lady that was my mother.

In a low sexy voice she told me, "come on..... do me big boy..... I need you to fill me with..... cum..... put out my fire.... Deeper... deeper..."

I pushed hard into her, I didn’t want to hurt her but, I wanted to do everything she wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me, Mom, & the NFL

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds