• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 08

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 08

12

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

**********

The water battered her curvy body mercilessly and assaulted her beautiful features in scalding hot torrents as she remained under the shower with her thin hands gripping the shower nozzle. She was weak and her body was wracked with pain. She had been crying for what seemed like hours until the tears wouldn't flow anymore and her mouth hung open of its own accord.

Leslie's big expressive hazel eyes had gone dead.

The water began to run ice cold and the beauty remained under the spray for another thirty minutes before reluctantly turning the blocky knobs of her shower.

The bottom of her shower was still slightly tinted with her blood as she stepped out onto the plush Hello Kitty matt at her feet. She looked at her reflection in the mirror noticing the markings on her torso. She slowly grabbed a towel and dried her still flawless figure.

She wasn't special anymore; the buxom beauty was a slut.

*************

April could hardly contain herself as she watched the buxom brunette strip off her form fitting t-shirt to reveal her huge tanned breasts. Leslie had dispensed with wearing a brassiere and she silently unsnapped the clasp on her form fitting jeans sliding them down her shapely thighs and calves to reveal that she had also decided not to wear any panties. Her muff was clean shaven exposing the puffy lips of her sex.

"Damn, you look good enough to eat myself biatch." April was nearly watering at the mouth at the sight of the statuesque teen. She tried on many occasions to get Red to talk her friend into a lesbian threesome only to get rebuffed repeatedly with an open handed slap to the mouth. Now the chubby blonde was beside herself as she got her first complete look at uber' frigid Leslie Antoinette Kennedy in the buff. April didn't notice the nearly blank stare on the beauty's face as she removed her open toe sandals tossing them into the corner of the locker room's tiled floor.

"Where is it fat ass?" Leslie's monotone question did not go unnoticed by her former best friend Red who at the moment had been nonchalantly occupying her time with a game of Candy Crush on her I-phone. She glanced in the direction of the two females and tossed a paper grocery bag in the direction of her chubby lover.

"Hey; I spent a lot of time on this dress Melissa!!" She was irritated that the light sheer garment had been so carelessly stored and at her lover's apparent disdain for the proceedings.

"You're finally getting what you want so shut the fuck up." The coldness in the redhead's voice struck a chord with April who immediately went silent.

Leslie slipped the sheer form fitting garment over her brown hair and slid along the sharp curves of her body until it reached the bottom of her calves. She stood quiet as well looking at both of her antagonists, one former BFF and one former victim who had found a way out of her troubles by burying her face in her bully's snatch.

Leslie's disdain for the creature that was April was as palpable as the damp humidity of the locker room.

She was led through a maintenance door and adjacent corridor that few knew connected the boys and girls locker rooms. Leslie followed her chubby would be captor through the narrow walkway followed by Red who had her face buried inside her phone screen preoccupied with her game.

Leslie found herself in a very familiar place looking on at a sight that should have made her run screaming from the room.

The Boys Shower...

Filled with a veritable crowd of teens in various states of undress, some of the boys were wearing cheap disguises like store brought Halloween masks and one apparently middle aged hopeful was wearing a crumpled, greasy bag over his head. The humidity and horny musk of the men was stifling hitting the stacked brunette's nostrils like a whiff of ammonia.

"Oh fuck yeah Leslie; you're about to be cracked open bitch." April whispered in her ear hoping to rattle her nemesis. Instead, Leslie turned her attention to Red who continued to play games on her phone.

"Happy now that you're about to get what you've wanted for so long Melissa? I'm going to become a bigger slut than you ever were you redheaded cunt." Red looked up from the small screen of her phone apparently shocked at the venom that her former BFF just spit at her.

Red suddenly slapped Leslie across the face with a vicious slap that resounded across the locker room in a faint echo.

Leslie didn't react, didn't flinch as she continued staring Red deep in the eyes. For an instant it seemed as if the two teens would come to blows and April didn't know what to make of the whole scene. Leslie started taking some tentative steps backward until she was surrounded by some of the men in the shower. She found herself looking around at the heavy breathing nude men staring at her partially shrouded body before her hazel eyes came to rest on a particularly short pimply nerd standing directly in front of her. His eyes were locked on her heaving bosom.

She recognized this imp of a teen as the guy she had hit in the groin with an English lit book days earlier. He'd been shamelessly masturbating under his jacket while perving on her and she'd made him pay by spiking the heavy book into his crotch and causing him to piss himself. For his part, the geek couldn't believe his luck after hearing the rumors that Maplewood High's most unobtainable girl was going to be involved in a gangbang. Hours before, he'd been wrangled by Red herself and personally invited to fuck Leslie along with a few of his friends. He didn't believe her but curiosity had gotten the better of him.

He waited patiently for school to let out and quietly walked over to the gymnasium noticing a few others quickly trotting over there as well. He was finally going to use a condom a drunken uncle had given him at a cousin's bar mitzvah. He couldn't believe what was going on as he watched guys from all walks of life stripping down around him.

It was true ...Leslie Kennedy was REALLY doing a GANGBANG!!

"FUCK'S GOING ON HERE; DO I GOTTA SHOOT A GUN OFF OR SOMETHING?!!"April was standing on one of the benches near the shower entrance looking over the heads of the guys and she didn't like what she was seeing.

"Are you sure this shit is cool; I mean I don't want to go to jail for fucking this cold bitch." One jock admitted nervously as he looked at the stacked beauty. Some of the other guys grumbled their agreement as April face palmed and looked over at Red. Before she could answer the short, slightly chubby geek ripped the plunging neckline of Leslie's sheer garment down the front in a trembling fit slightly bruising her skin and leaving fingernail marks on the tops of her breasts. The tattered garment hung just below her flat stomach.

"FUCKER!!" Leslie pie faced the geek with the palm of her hand bloodying his nose and quickly snatched his ear roughly in her fingers drawing his head forward into her bosom. She began rubbing one of her large breasts against his lip until he realized what she was doing and took the large tit into his hungry mouth. The pimply face teen nursed on the olive colored flesh rolling the nipple with his tongue and teeth looking up to find her staring daggers at him.

Another tall, thin awkward looking fellow reached over cupping her free breasts pinching her nipple and drawing her attention.

"What are you doing baby balls; I'm fucking clean doofus!" Her words were particularly brutal to the teen's ego and he looked around nervously before locking lips onto the large free tit sucking for all he was worth. She felt a group of hands groping and pinching her wide bubble butt as others crowded in on her breathing heavier.

"FUCK IT; I'VE WANTED SOME OF THIS PUSSY SINCE I WAS A FUCKING FRESHIE!!" A morbidly obese blonde jock she recognized from the wrestling team had grabbed her head like it was a Christmas ham and shoved his tongue into her mouth nearly causing her to retch. She tried to bite down on his tongue but he was too quick for her sinking to his knees and digging his nails into her womanly thighs. She gasped as the portly jock known affectionately as "Belly" ripped the sheer garment apart exposing her clean shaven sex. The jock was known for his slightly abnormal strength having won most of his matches by overwhelming his opponents and this situation was no different as he cupped the undersides of the beauty's thighs taking her shakily off her feet and spreading her legs. Leslie gasped loudly and half screamed as she felt his tongue probing around inside her until he found her clit. Belly began writing the letters of the alphabet on the small button sending shivers up her spine and making her involuntarily twitch and convulse. His prominent tongue deeply probed her insides functioning as a surrogate penis.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUUUCK!!" Her sex attempted to tighten around the invading unit with no success as she squirted against her will crying out.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BITCH; CUM ON THE FAT FUCK'S UGLY FACE YOU CUNT!!" April yelled and cat-called barely able to contain her glee at watching her rival humiliated as tears ran down her cheek mixed with mascara.

"FUCK YOU APRIL; YOU WANNA BE ME BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE ANY THING MORE THAN A SEAT CUSHION FOR RED'S FLABBY ASS!!" Leslie screamed back fighting the effects of the orgasm as Belly's talented mouth discovered her puckered and damaged rose bud between her juicy butt cheeks. Some of the guys laughed and commented on the interplay between the two girls while Red looked on impassively. More hands began to roughly grab and tear at the remains on Leslie's sheer garment leaving her completely nude as fingers invaded her cunt painfully. The guys were starting to get rough as numerous hands pulled at her limbs and fondled body parts most of them had only dreamed of touching for the longest time. She began screaming loudly and doing her best to flail about and quickly found herself dropped to the tiled floor of the shower. She collected herself looking around at some of the men present who seemed to be reticent to continue. Red had a smirk on her face that spread into a wide smile as April continued taunting the beauty. Their eyes met with Leslie's hazel gems burning into Red's own nearly lumiscent jewels as the redhead smirked at her former partner-in-crime finally showing a glimmer of emotion towards her embittered friend.

"I've never seen so many limp dick faggots in my life!!" Leslie yelled at some of the guys standing around hesitating to do anything with her after her outburst. She rose on her knees and buried her face on the nearest cock she could get her hands on sucking as hard as she could. Her mouth was instantly filled with cum as the teen immediately exploded nearly a liter down her throat. She gagged coughing up a small puddle of semen as one of the boys grabbed a handful of her brown mane and rubbed his large cock against her cheek.

She shrieked as this teen also came immediately arching his spunk across her pretty face and her hair. Another smelly uncircumcised cock found its way into her mouth as she coughed and Leslie continued sucking bringing a hand up around the hair covered base squeezing this guy's package. A curtain of men surrounded her and someone guided her hand to their cock covering it with their own and forcing her to jerk them off. Leslie angrily tightened her grip on the offending unit working in quick short bursts making the average looking teen blow his load prematurely.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" The kid screamed robbed of his moment before he was shoved away by a larger teen. At this point Leslie's face and mouth were obscured by the number of cocks touching her and working her jaw sore. Watching was nearly becoming too much for April and the chunky teen was visibly rubbing her cunt on the bench. She had gone commando and didn't care if anyone watched while she worked up a quick orgasm.

"Hey look, that fat chick wants some cock too!!" Another guy yelled drawing some of the attention to April who was laying on her back with her pink t-shirt half up exposing her huge monster tits.

"Touch her and you're fucking out of here pussy!!" Red threatened pushing her finger into the scrawny kid's bird chest. Some of the other teens booed Red while Leslie received two more blasts of cum to her face and tits. The guys were rudely shoved out of the way by one of the football players wearing his gear from the waist up. He pushed Leslie back up against the wall shoving his cock down her throat and forcing her to pound at his naked thighs as he rough fucked her throat. She raked her nails on the underside of his balls making the disguised player cry out in a shrill falsetto sounding scream of pain. The angered jock quickly grabbed the top of her head ignoring the protests of the other teens and spun her around facing the wall. She tried to throw some elbows but it was like an infant fighting an adult as she was raised by her full hips as she tried to get her bearings.

"AAAAAAAAAWWWWWGGHH!!" Leslie was shocked back to the reality of the situation as a huge member rammed into her only stopping when it penetrated her cervix. The disguised player began fucking into her tight cunt for all he was worth making her ass cheeks bounced off of his six pack abs. Leslie was making a grunting and crying noise as he snatched up a fist full of her hair and yanked it into a ponytail. He was so powerful that it almost felt like he could rip the hair from her scalp. She felt some hands at her back and a few sneaking underneath her body cupping her tits. Some managed to get their medium sized cock near enough to her face for her to suck it.

"Oh yeah Leslie, you got some really GOOD FUCKING PUSSY!!" She tried to recognize the voice but it was hard keeping her concentration as spasms of pain danced about her body. She'd had a game plan as she walked into the locker room figuring that if she was aggressive enough, she could control the situation. Whoever this asshole was; he'd shown her the error of her thoughts as he rammed into her with beast-like abandon.

"I've been watching you for a long time slut. Watching you walk around this school like your shit don't stink, watching this sweet ass of yours drive the boys wild bitch!! You act like you're fucking royalty cunt, but you're just another little girl playing fucking princess. YOU HEAR ME LESLIE?!!" His words were stinging and she fought hard to keep her tears at bay.

"I wanna hear you confess bitch! I want you to tell all of us here what a frigid little uptight, over-privileged cunt you are Leslie!!" It felt like he was getting a charge out of telling the buxom brunette what he truly thought of her even more than fucking her senseless. The thrusts behind his massive member seemed designed to cause her as much pain as him pleasure. She'd begun to rest her head on the tiled floor of the shower while someone had grabbed her left hand and wrapped it around his cock.

"When I get through with this pussy you ain't gonna walk right for a FUCKING YEAR LESLIE!!" She didn't think it was possible but whoever this guy was pounded her even harder finally making her sob loudly. She could hear her nemesis April chiding her and laughing loudly at her predicament.

"HAHAHAHAHA; CRACK THAT BIATCH OPEN!! YEEEAHHH FUCK THAT DUMB WHORE UNTIL SHE VOMITS UP ALL THE CUM SHE SWALLOWED TODAY!!" The chubby blonde had removed her shirt and was sitting on the bench topless laughing uncontrollably. Leslie's chest was on fire as she was yanked back into a sitting position still impaled on the massive member of her unknown assailant. She figured she could get him to relent by screaming but another teen quickly jumped in front of her spraying his load on her face and chest as she sputtered trying to yell.

"RIDE THAT FUCKING COCK BIATCH!!" April laughed while she struggled on top of what felt like the girth of a baton as it rammed up into her body. She tried to work her hips back and forth but it caused too much pain and another teen pushed into her mouth. She was trying to regain her composure knowing that Red was watching and enjoying her degradation. She slumped forward weakly as the small cock fucked her mouth like a surrogate vagina. She coughed and hacked as a slight squirt of semen shot partially into her mouth and across her cheek.

"Sir, could you please turn her around?" One of the gawky kids asked peering directly over Leslie's shoulder at the guy that was railing the snot out of her battered cunt.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY OVER HERE KID?!!" He had his mitt like hands clasped tightly around her narrow waist.

"PLEEEAAASE SIR!!" The gawky kid begged as other shoved the nude teen around trying to get him to move out of the way. A slight shove fest erupted amongst the over anxious teenagers prompting her unknown assailant to address the situation.

"YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE RUNNING A HUNDRED FUCKING LAPS AND DOING DIAMONDS EVERY FIFTH LAP IF YOU DON'T GET THE SHIT FIXED!!" The commotion immediately ceased. Leslie tried to process what she'd heard in a mad attempt to discern the identity of the man who was currently ravaging her body and everything had become crystal clear.

"Coach Hamblen?" She attempted to look back over her shoulder when she realized that the football coach was the asshole that had been trying to fuck her to death. He held her arms fast behind her hourglass figure as he increased the pace of his humping. Leslie could feel him trembling underneath her as he speared into her an additional three times blowing his load inside her body and deep in her cervix. Before she could react the stacked brunette was tossed aside like a ragdoll as the disguised coach attempted to beat a hasty retreat through the gathering of horny and confused young men. Out of the corner of her eye the hard breathing beauty caught sight of her antics being recorded on an I-phone for prosperity by Red. April was flipping her the bird and visibly euphoric. The portly blonde was counting a thick handful of cash.

"Thanks for helping me get a new laptop to replace the one that you broke slut."

She punctuated her sentence with more cackling designed more to antagonize her rival than anything born of actual humor. Leslie's face became a twisted mask of rage and grief as she realized that her utter humiliation was a paid event.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCKKK YOU, I HATE YOUR GUTS MELISSA!!" She lost her composure and began openly crying, breaking down in front of all present. She collapsed in a fetal position surround by the crowd of nude teens and others sobbing with a grief that gave anyone with even a sliver of emotion pause. As she lay there trembling with her face twisted into a reflection of her shame, there was one thought running through her mind...a memory actually of an earlier time when she had no soul. Her mind was its own movie theatre playing and replaying the scene of one rail thin, socially awkward teen on his knees begging her for mercy as she grinned down at him. He was nothing to her at that time but a pathetic plaything, someone of little consequence that no one would care about. She'd let herself be convinced by her own personal devil's advocate that she could get away with sexually assaulting him because he was simply a geek. She had scarcely believed that the teen allowed her to force a plastic cock into his sphincter. Scarcely believed that she was able to rape a boy and get away with it. The sense of power had been overwhelming and immediately intoxicating haunting her days with the enticing memory. Before she'd known it, she'd lost control and forced the scared boy into a second rape even worse than the first. Afterwards watching him lying on his bed nude from the waist down and sobbing had pricked her conscious for the first time. She had lied to herself telling her reflection in the mirror that she was only playing around with him and that he probably liked the attention from one of Maplewood High's most popular students. Who was he after all but a scrawny punching bag for the elite and best society had to offer?!! At the height of her insanity she'd attempted a third assault on him, but had the tables turned on her due to her sheer arrogance. She found herself stripped nude in some field in the middle of nowhere while he mauled her like an animal stealing away her virtue. Her virtue...She didn't remember how long she'd been there but it was at that time that she'd had an epiphany. After he'd taken her in every conceivable way he was still filled with rage and despair over what had been done to him. She had finally come to understand the damage she'd done to him and was sincerely remorseful. She apologized meaning every word of it and he'd rejected her. Leslie Antoinette Kennedy shunned and tossed aside like trash. How come he wouldn't accept her apology? She'd probably never know because he'd been hit by a speeding car. His body rolled limply to the side of the freeway over and over again in her mind's eye. The sight haunted her and seared her insides leaving her with an indescribable pain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds