• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mean Look
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Mean Look

She took several minutes teasing his cock, enjoying how he begged for release and kept pleading with her to suck him off. She swirled her tongue around his glans. He let out a rather pathetic whimper at each lick, saying he really needed to be in her mouth, but she still denied him.

She took her mouth off his cock and started rubbing it with her hands, letting the palms graze the sides of his dick. She smiled with pure evil when he cried out and started moving his hips up and down. She raised her head, gave him a soft peck on the tip of his cock. Precum was pouring out of his dick like the Hans dyke had broken. He struggled to thrust upwards harder than before, but she moved her mouth away from the tip, shushing him. She placed both her hands around his cock, the palms touching his shaft, and started moving them up and down slowly, enjoying every whimper and gasp he gave. Controlling his orgasm and the sounds he made when she rubbed any part of herself, whether her nose, hand, or even her foot on his dick, gave her a heady sense of power. She loved denying him the release he needed, and it would remain so until her cunt was like a faucet which would need to be plugged to stop the leaking.

She stood up from the 69 position, sitting down on his face. She started shaking that perfect set of brown ass cheeks on him, wiggling them all over as she felt his nose stick into her crack.

'Sniff, you ass-kissing slave,' she said, feeling her pussy throb as she rapped out her commands. 'I want this ass to be the only thing in your thoughts and your life. Rub your nose in it and take a sniff of how good it is. Tell me what you think. I want to know how much my ass owns you, how much you would do anything for and to it. Do a good job, or you will never cum inside my womb and fill me up with your children. You know you want to.'

The man groaned in frustration, pressing his face into her ass and degrading himself. He sniffed up and down her butt crack, moving his face to where she directed it. He shoved his nose so hard into her asshole to take in its odour that his nose was almost shoved right up it. He gave it the same loving, devoted kisses he had given her the first time she sat on his face, leaving most of them on her ass crack and nuzzling his face into her butt cheeks as he kissed it harder than any of his previous lovers. He opened her ass cheeks and pushed his face between them, using his tongue to taste how delicious her crack was. He licked it up and down, moaning at how musky and tasty it was. His tongue travelled over her pussy, sucking all the juices pouring out of it clean, and tasted her taint, licking along the line between her legs dividing them. He reached to where her furrow started and gave it little laps like a kitten drinking cream, pushing his face inside and wiggling it around as he moaned in pleasure at how sexy it smelled and tasted. He moved his tongue up to the ridges and wrinkles in her asshole, licking all around the small ring and hardening his tongue into a tube shape to shove it inside. He continued fucking her asshole with his tongue, his face pistoning in and out of it and her soft butt cheeks hitting him in the face every time his tongue went up her ass. He moved up to the part of her crack which ended at her spine, sucking on the delicate skin and tasting every last inch of it like a starving man. A man starving for dark elf ass to eat up for dinner.

The dark elf felt her senses being overloaded with every kiss and lick the man left on her gorgeous ass. She felt her cunt growing so wet she feared she would be dehydrated. Maybe drinking some hot cum would cure that, but she really wanted to tease him more. She could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as he willingly ate out her ass. She was desperate to suck him off, to feel his length ramming in and out of her throat as she deepthroated him like a true slut. But that would have to wait.

She raised her thick thighs to rub against his legs, and brought her stockinged feet to his cock. She rubbed the soft silk over his head and then took the shaft between her legs. She started stroking it up and down, enjoying how much harder he was sucking on her asshole or biting her dark brown cheeks when her feet rubbed under his cock, which felt a bit like a beating heart now. She leaned backwards, resting her full weight on his face and grinding that ass on him nonstop. She heard a few protests at how she was crushing his face escape his lips stuck on her asshole, but she didn't care. He was her bitch now.

She stroked his cock up and down using her stockings, listening to him moan into her ass. She watched his dick get hard and tall, standing up between the silky footwear as he continued making out with her ass while gasping at how she was teasing his member. The moans he let out made vibrating motions in her ass, which travelled through her body and reached her pussy. It felt better than any toy she had used on herself; not just the electronic ones. She rubbed his dick from bottom to top, then back down from top to bottom, shaking her buttocks in his face. She then placed her palms on the bed and pressed his face into the bed even harder, using her feet to bat his cock back and forth between them. He clearly enjoyed and hated the stimulation at the same time, since he was letting out muffled screams of frustration and moans of pleasure each time the silk made contact with his member.

She leaned forward and pushed off the bed with her hands, getting off his face. He lay there panting, shaking his face as he felt the impression of her ass on his face slowly going away as well as the numbing feeling of her facesitting. She stood up and placed her stockinged foot on his cock. He whimpered again, his face begging her with true devotion for release. She placed her hands on her hips and started rubbing his length up and down, pressing it into his belly and moving down to fondle his balls with her foot every few strokes.

She stood over him like this for a while, using her foot to stimulate his cock with firm, repeated strokes. She leaned over him, pressing some of her weight down on his pelvis, crushing his cock between her foot and his belly. She decided that she might have him serving her wine and grapes one day if he showed enough devotion, getting him to kiss her legs and feet and massage them while she relaxed from a heavy day. Afterwards, his reward would be to place his cock on the bed and his hands behind his back, waiting for her instructions. She would rub and stroke his cock with her bare feet or perhaps keep her special nylon stockings on, crushing his cock on the bed and forcing him to cum all over the sheets. After that, well, she would have to see if he was willing to play around with her stained stockings. She would be testing that in a minute or two.

She squeezed his cock with her foot and kept up the rhythm of moving the silk over the underside, getting him harder than granite. She rubbed and massaged him with her foot for a while, whispering dirty things to him with her face over his. She allowed some spit to dribble from her mouth, making him swallow it and thank her. Her foot started moving faster on his cock, getting him to move his hips upwards to hump it. She could hardly wait to claim him if this little session went well. He would be able to serve her and do whatever her wanted to her legs. Fuck them, rub his cock between her legs, grab her feet and fuck her soles like a footpussy, and cum all over them or shoot it up to her thighs. It would be his reward for making her cum with his tongue, and if he worshipped her ass the way he had with it stuck to his face, she would have a nice assjob ready for him so he could cum all over those divine buttocks.

She lifted her foot to his face. He stared at her, shivering and trembling as her foot left his cock. He needed more time to climax. He let out a small whimper, and she pressed her stocking on his face.

'Rip it open, slaveboy,' she said, a devious smile crossing her face. 'I'll be jerking you off with this lovely silk. You don't mind, do you?'

He shook his head hastily, sucking her toes into his mouth and kissing each one of them. He pushed his face into her sole and smelled it, his cock twitching in response to her making him worship her foot. He kissed all over the silky sole, pausing to sniff it and gasp out as his cock responded to her foot scent.

Her stocking and foot was soon shiny and wet, covered in her slave's spit. She watched as he gripped the middle of her sole with his teeth and started pulling at it. The silk stretched and pulled, the flimsy material between his teeth starting to give way. He pressed his teeth against the stocking and pulled harder, desperate to give her bare feet a few licks. The silk suddenly tore all the way to her heel from a seam, and he was smelling her delicious bare foot with the sole pressed against his nose. He quickly stuck his tongue through the rip and starting licking her foot, his tongue dragging along the soft, supple skin of her sexy foot. He licked her from the ball of her foot to the heel, and repeated it again. Three or four licks was all he got though, since she took her foot away from him and started squeezing his cock with it again.

'Naughty, naughty boy,' she said, pressing his cock down and standing up on one foot over him so she was in the air on one leg, the other bent backwards behind her and pressing her weight on his cock. He grunted in exertion, and she instantly stepped down again. She rubbed her bare sole on his cock, trying to get it to go inside the rip. 'Dirty little boys get stockings to sniff and play with. When they become good and obedient, they will get to sniff and lick my bare soles. You're not there yet, little one. But you might be, soon. Only nice boys will get to taste my sexy bare feet. You want to, don't you?'

He nodded eagerly, his hips pumping back and forth against her stocking. Her stocking found his glans, and she slipped it inside her ripped footwear. She wiggled and pushed her foot on his cock, slipping it inside her. When it was fully inside, she started stroking him up and down again, his cock hitting her bare sole and making him moan louder. Her stocking had felt amazing on his dick, but her bare foot was so soft and stimulating that he almost came instantly. He knew that some of her foot sweat from being in that stocking was getting on his cock, and if he wasn't so overwhelmed with pleasure from her footjob, he would have begged to smell her bare foot and kiss it all over with reverence. He was ready to serve her feet and at her feet forever.

Her foot stroked his cock up and down, pressing into it occasionally to squash it flat against his stomach. He moaned and pushed himself against her continuously, struggling to climax in her stocking. She adjusted the tear in the silk around his cock and continued beating his meat with her foot. Her gaze was fixed on his face. She loved that look of a man helplessly struggling to climax and not climax at the same time. She could tell he really wanted to cum, but he was also holding back for her to prolong the footjob and ask her permission to explode all over the place.

'It's okay, slave,' she said soothingly, her foot becoming a blur on his member. He cried out and tried to fuck her foot harder than ever, using his hips like a pneumatic drill. 'You can cum inside my stocking. Release your tension. You have my permission to dirty my stocking with all that filthy load inside you. I can see your cum building up in those balls and going through that fat cock of yours. Cum for your mistress, dear. Don't hold back.'

He cried out as he pumped his hips against her wonderfully soft sole and then exploded inside her stocking. She cooed in delight as hot, white semen blasted from his member and stained her black stocking white. She felt her foot turning wet and sticky with the hot blasts of cum he was releasing, and could smell the characteristic odour of man juice in her stocking. Several more ropes of cum shot out of his penis, staining her foot and the material. A white pool of cum collected in her stocking. She reached her fingers down to her pussy below the breechcloth and started stroking it, running her fingers gently over her wet lips. He noticed her masturbating, and the sight gave him a fresh wave of arousal. He cried out again as more cum spattered out of his cock, moving through her stocking to reach the heel and ankle. She wiggled her toes and foot, feeling the hot cum go between her toes and flow all around her ankle. She rubbed her foot on his cock. Some semen stains came off on her sole, making her pussy throb. She had never smelt such a potent rush of warm cum. She took her stocking off his cock, moving her foot and testing her toes, seeing the huge white stain inside it covering her whole foot. Her pussy had a mini earthquake and she almost came as she raised the stocking to her face and took a deep whiff of the sperm in it. She almost fell over because of overbalancing, finally regaining her balance and standing on both feet. One was resting on his cock, the other on the ground. She looked down at him, eyebrows raised.

'That was a real mess, slave,' she said calmly, raising her foot to his face. She pressed the semen-encrusted stocking on his cheek. He cringed a little, but turned his face to her as he knew what was next. 'Clean up your mess, my toy. Always remember: if you make a mess anywhere, it'll be your job to clean it up with your wet tongue. Even when I give you that assjob and stand up, I want you to dive on my perfect ass without being asked and start licking every drop of that deilcious cum off my buttocks. You'll get you protein back, and I won't be as messy as before. If you cum on my legs you will lick them clean. Any cum on my foot, or even precum, must be licked off my soft sole when you're done. If you're masturbating to climax on the top of my foot, I want you to bend down and prostrate before my divinity as you lick every drop off it. And if you happen to cum on my tits, stomach, or even my face, you will be down there licking my tits, sucking it off my nipples, slurping it off my tummy, and getting that pretty tongue to work all over my cheeks and chin when I snap my fingers or tap my feet in front of you. Got that?'

The young man nodded. He was a bit disgusted and annoyed at all the things she was making him do. But his servility somehow compelled him to obey her without question. He didn't want to disobey her, and it trumped the revulsion he had to licking his cum off her body. It didn't taste that bad, but he did feel dominated and used like a semen licking slut. He didn't know if he wanted it, but if that was what he had to do to keep his new mistress happy, he would.

The dark elf smiled at him and lifted him off the ground with her strong arms, hugging him close. She kissed his cheek and then his forehead, rocking him back and forth like he was a baby. He wondered if she would give him some warm milk before sleeping, too. Judging how full and ripe her breasts looked, he felt it might be a possibility.

She gave his other cheek a kiss and pulled his head from her shoulder to face her. They looked at each other for a while. She gave him a gentle smile, which he returned while giving her an air kiss, his eyes closing momentarily. She giggled and made smacking sounds with her lips, her face twisting in an unbearably cute expression as she returned his affections.

He felt himself teetering on the edge of wakefulness and sleep. Maybe he was drained of too much cum and energy. He looked up at her and blinked.

'What's wrong, slave?' she asked, tenderly patting his head.

The man sighed, and opened his mouth. Nothing came out. He swallowed to moisten his dry throat, and tried again.

'Do you mind if I sleep on your pillows? I'm really tired with how you teased me and made my balls fit to bursting with the not-blowjob and not-handjob. I need a little nap before what we do next.'

The dark elf put his head on her shoulder, fluffed up her 'pillows', and then pulled his head to rest on them. She patted him on the top of his head.

'No, of course not, darling,' she said. 'The way you worshipped and adored me the way you did is perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better man than you. I want to keep you and love you like this forever. I don't need to ask about whether you'll accept it or not, because I won't accept anything other than you and your complete worship of me and my body. I cant' wait to be actually sucking your cock next time and having you cum down my throat, or giving you a nice buttjob until you shoot all over my sexy cheeks and then fuck me up the ass like the whore I am. Just take some time to recover and we'll do all of this, and more. What say?'

He sighed, a smile spreading over his face at her approval and pressed his face into her soft tits. He raised his hands, fluffed them up a bit like he was fluffing a pillow, and then lay back down on them.

'Im about to pass out,' he said, his voice growing fainter with each word. 'Wake me up when you're horny, if I've slept too long, or if you just need to use me again. Just allow me a reasonable time of sleep.'

Just like that, he passed out in her arms, his head leaning on her left breast instead of the right one she placed him on.

The dark elf rocked him back and forth in her arms, humming a tune and running her hands through his hair.

'Not at all, darling boy. You'll need your strength to lick my ass clean of every last drop of cum you'll be spilling on it when I'm done wth you.'

The End

The next story is about a hellhound who finds a lonely man at a mamono bar who went there to escape the Order knights. He is depressed and upset since they have all rejected him and consider him unworthy of love, so he starts drinking his depression away. She decides he is the perfect candidate for her affections, read rape. Stay tuned.

NOTE: My bad, I added the pegging tag intending to use it in the story, but forgot about it since I decided to make the story end in a climax (pun intended) with the footjob. Please excuse the mistake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mean Look
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds