Mean Mr. Ionesco

"Here," I said, "I've got something that'll help." I reached under the table and pulled out a bottle of lotion. "I'll do you first" I said, twirling my finger to indicate that she turn around. She did so without hesitation, she was apparently glad for some affection after such a shocking and painful night. Rubbing the lotion between my hands first, I started to gently massage her glowing bottom. She sighed gratefully and even managed to stop crying. When I had softly worked lotion into all of her spanked skin, she turned back and took the lotion from me. I turned my back and she eased my burning bottom and thighs with her gentle hands. We got dressed and stayed there for another hour or so, watching TV, until she started yawning and said she was going to head on home and try to get some sleep. I told her that was a good idea, and that things would surely look more normal in the morning. We hugged one final time and she headed off into the night.

I lazily made my way to my own bed, and only once all the lights were off did I allow myself to explode with the nervous giggle that had been building in my chest and throat all night. I was delighted with how everything had turned out, and it wasn't long before I rolled onto my stomach and began pressing a finger to my slightly aching clit. My hoarse cry was brief as I came, and I fell quickly to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds