Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 02

Their eyes connected, then they both howled in laughter.

"We're having fusion cuisine tonight..." Danny said, watching the mechanic stand up outside the car and slick up his long, girthy meatpole. The thought of Roberto taking him savagely in his rocking car heated his loins; he rested his head back on the seat and stretched his clothed arms above him, against the car door.

The mechanic leaned back into the interior and put Danny's legs on top of his shoulders. He aimed his erection at the relaxed rosebud.

"Comin' right up, baby..."

With a firm push, Roberto's cockhead breached the ring and slid inside his sighing boy. So snug, so good...

The younger bottom arched his back and whimpered, feeling full as he submitted himself to the invasion. He gripped the door handle above him hard, then willed himself to relax and loosen up. Inch after inch of thick, throbbing man meat slid into him.

"Halfway there..." Roberto muttered, continuing to bore deeper. His boy suddenly yelped.

"You okay, baby?" the mechanic stopped.

"Um hmm..." Danny moaned, eyes closed, eyebrows furrowed. "Can we start there?"

Maybe it was the new environment, or maybe it was the fact that his fantasy was coming true--the younger man was more tense than usual.

"Of course, baby," Roberto comforted. He began to pull out when Danny piped up again.

"And can you take off your shirt underneath? Please?" he asked with an awkward smile.

His man chuckled and pulled out of Danny. "Did I miss the script?" he teased, wiggling out of the arms of his coverall clumsily while keeping his head down under the car ceiling. He then stripped off his white tee to reveal his gloriously ripped and hairy torso, and quickly put the unzipped coverall back on.

It was almost sexier just to see a peek of that hard, muscular body beneath the open zipper of the uniform, with a huge big cock hanging out at the bottom of the opening.

"Anything else, Mr. Director?" the mechanic asked, resuming fucking position.

"No. Just fulfill my fantasy, please," his boy replied with mischief.

Roberto did just that, jamming his prick in and snapping his pelvis forward. Danny was surprised, squeaking out loud, then held on to the door handle above his head and relished in his naughty dream coming true.

Since the ceiling was low, and Roberto was all bulky muscle, he soon felt the strain on his neck, bent over in a maladroit half-kneel while pistoning his slicked-up member deep into his boy. So he soon stopped thrusting, wrapped Danny's legs around his waist, and straightened his legs until his body pressed down on Danny's.

Burrowing his face to his favourite spot between his lover's ear and neck, Roberto pushed deeper into his boyfriend and picked up the pace. He bit and sucked on Danny's neck while holding onto his boy's head.

Danny was lost in lust, panting and hollering desperately. The younger man loved it when Roberto's big brawny body pressed down on his, their groins gyrating tirelessly, Roberto's massive prick pillaging his insides. He squeezed his man's tough buttocks through the uniform and whimpered, a helpless, wanton whine, inciting his man to fuck harder.

The car began to rock slightly. Both men were covered in sweat. Danny locked his arms around his man's clothed back and wailed like a siren; Roberto wrapped his hands around his lover's head, to shield it from bumping against the car door, and drilled on. It wasn't the most comfortable place to fuck, but Roberto couldn't deny that the novelty was turning him on.

It would be several minutes of hardcore sex before the mechanic stopped thrusting. He hoisted himself up and wiggled out of his uniform one arm at a time, until he was only clothed from the cock down. Sweat ran down his chest, coursing through the black forest that lined his bulging pecs and abs. Several drops fell down on Danny's smooth frame, itself moist with perspiration.

The mechanic looked at his lover, who was flushed and breathing hard.

"Having fun?" Roberto asked.

Danny responded by pulling his lover's face down for a searing kiss. He wrapped his legs around Roberto's firm buttocks and sucked on his man's tongue.

"Fuck me, you stud," he ordered when he broke the kiss. Roberto raised his eyebrows, then heeded his command.

They fucked on, passionate, needy, loud. Sweaty, hairy balls smacked against a stretched, abused hole. The mechanic stud switched up his thrusts every so often, going fast and shallow, then deep and slow, then rotating his groin to set off Danny's prostate. His boy was lost in ecstasy, frantically clawing at his man's muscular back, then banging his fists up against the door.

Eventually, the aching pressure in Roberto's groin began building rapidly "I'm gonna cum..." he warned, his assault edging.

"Cum all over me!" his boy yelled.

His man pulled out and began jacking, the red, quivering monster, all nine inches of it, about to spray a big load on Danny's slender, heaving body. The younger man couldn't wait; he grabbed Roberto's cock with both hands and stroked hard, twisting his wrists around the cockhead, milking his man of his cum.

Roberto yelled, cursing. Semen shot forth, hitting Danny on the cheek up to his forehead. The next shot splattered against the lid of his orange visor.

Danny kept milking. Cum flew all over his torso, streaking his neck, raining down on his nipples, landing across his belly button. Above him, his man jerked and doubled over, hissing curses.

A river of the thick, runny liquid ran from Danny's waist down to the back of his open shirt, then onto the cloth back seat.

Without touching his own dick, Danny started cumming himself, screaming the mechanic's name. His own jizz shot in fountains and landed on his stomach, adding streaks to the mess Roberto had made.

He kept jacking off Roberto until the stud couldn't take it anymore; the mechanic lifted Danny's hands away from his sensitive, oozing member and wrapped them around Danny's ejaculating tool, stroking hard in return.

Danny's abs flexed hard; he begged for mercy.

"You like that, huh? That's what you do to me every time..." Roberto hissed, giving his boy one last twisting stroke before letting go. Danny moaned, his whole body going limp.

The mechanic sat back on the cloth seat, his body covered in perspiration. The top half of his coverall was flattened in a messy pile behind his back. Danny's legs stretched languidly on his clothed lap; Roberto stroked them quietly, coming down from the high.

Suddenly he felt the legs lift away. The next second, a warmth wrapped around his soft dick.

Danny had spun his body around, to lay his head in Roberto's lap, facing his sweaty, sticky genitals. He sucked that cock for its very last drop, alternating with sucking the sweat off his man's messy pubes too. The scent and flavours thrilled Danny and he just wanted more.

Roberto leaned back, defeated. He winced every time Danny's lips drew across his glans. Moaning his boy's name, he was too weak to push Danny's head away.

The mixed cumloads on Danny's body continued to run off and seep into his shirt and the car seat. Roberto saw and tensed for a second--his car was his pride and joy (as well as his body)--but then he decided he would make an evening out of getting his boy to clean the mess he made. Who knows; maybe they'd do this again...

Running his hands up and down Danny's cooling belly and chest, Roberto gathered a pool of cum. He then swept his hand up his lover's torso, then his neck, over his chin, the runny liquid spilling all over Danny's porcelain skin. Finally, the older man dumped the sloppy load into Danny's open mouth.

His boy moaned and eagerly swallowed.

"Shit...you're still a nasty little whore, aren't ya?" Roberto breathed. He loved seeing his boy coated in cum from his mouth all the way down to his dick.

Danny frowned but kept licking Roberto's hand, kept sucking on his exhausted prick. "Only for you..." he mumbled, his fiery hunger for his mechanic stud slowly calming to sated contentment.

When Roberto's cock slit had no more sperm to give him, he gave the cockhead one last kiss, then licked his way up his man's moist, hairy torso, running his tongue over the salty ridges of Roberto's eight-pack. Sitting up on his man's lap, he snuggled against the mechanic's chest and took a quick bite of his left nipple.

The young man felt the layer of cum on his own body cooling.

After a while, Roberto stripped Danny of his shirt, now drenched in rainwater, sweat and cum. He threw the filthy fabric on the car floor, then kissed his lover on the nose and asked, "Happy?"

Danny nodded.

"Was it everything you dreamed of?" Roberto continued.

"It was better...and more painful," his boy replied, leaning back onto his man's damp, firm pecs.

"Did I hurt you?" the mechanic asked, looking down at Danny.

"...a little, but it was good too. I meant just, being in the car, on the seat."

"Yeah..." Roberto stretched his neck; he knew it would be sore in the morning.

After a quiet moment, the mechanic said, "Can't believe you drove all the way here, in the storm. That's dangerous."

"I drove carefully. And I wanted to surprise you, for your long day." Danny curled his fingers around strands of wet chest hair. "...and then when I saw the storm, I hoped you wouldn't have any customers, so then I pulled out the costume I got from Value Village and..." he chuckled.

"Went all Asian slut on me," the mechanic finished. That earned him a slap on his meaty pecs.

Danny looked up at his man again. "Did you like it?"

Roberto grinned, reminding Danny how exactly the mechanic stud had so quickly and utterly flipped his world upside down. "My neck's gonna be a bitch, but you saw how hard I came."

Danny smiled, then looked down at the car seat.

"Oops...looks like we got messy..."

"Oh yeah. And you're gonna clean it," his man stated. The younger man looked up, pouting.

"What? It's your fantasy to get messy in my car. Now you gotta clean it up."

Danny whined, taking off his visor. He was surprised to find Roberto's cumshot on it. The mechanic shushed him up and put the visor back on Danny's sexed-up hair, then swiped off his cumshot. "It won't take that long. We just gotta soak and scrub it a bit," he said, slipping his jizzed finger between his boy's lips.

Danny sucked the finger clean. Releasing it, he then said, "Fine. And then we'll go back to your place."

That made Roberto open his eyes wide. "Your mom let you sleep over??"

Danny smiled proudly. "Well, my dad did. He's on our side. He's talking to mom." He snuggled up to his man. "He wants me to make my own decisions."

The mechanic whistled. "Well, that was easy..."

"He also threatened to cut your throat if you hurt me again," his boy teased.

Roberto stiffened. "Danny, I thought we talked about this..."

"We did, we did...I just..." He quickly sat up and looked at his man. "Sorry. I was just joking," he apologized.

"Do you trust me?" Roberto questioned, staring at his boyfriend.

"Yes," Danny replied firmly.

"Good. Now let's not bring it up again," he finished, lifting his boy off his lap. He fumbled for the coverall sleeves behind him and put his uniform back on. Danny watched, unsure if he'd just ruined everything.

He stayed sitting when Roberto zipped up and got out of the car. Waiting for a second, the mechanic turned around and leaned back into the interior. "Are you coming to shower?"

Danny exhaled.

"I didn't know there was a shower here!" he exclaimed, crawling out of the back seat. Maybe that could be where his next fantasy takes place...

-----

After cleaning themselves, they spent 30 minutes soaping up and scrubbing down the Lancer's back seat. They then headed for Roberto's apartment in each of their cars. The thunderstorm had cleared by then, leaving roads wet and garbage cans toppled, but otherwise the drive was fine.

When they got in and flopped onto Roberto's black couch, they were both starving and exhausted. The Chinese takeout wasn't going to be enough food for both of them, so after cuddling with Danny for several minutes, the mechanic got up and started making dinner.

"Wanna help me?" Roberto asked, opening the fridge. Danny bounded up and followed his man into the kitchen. The plan was chicken stir-fry, easy, relatively quick, and a suitable complement to the Chinese buns.

While Danny was chopping up the vegetables, his mind wandered. The past eight months had been crazy. The young man went from falling head over heels for Roberto, to having his heart broken by him, to a blitz of socializing and promiscuity in order to get over the mechanic, then back together with Roberto, as well as starting a new job. He hadn't kept in touch with any of his friends at all, both the ones he'd known for years and the ones he'd met during his 180-degree phase. This included Richie, his best friend.

They'd met in Grade 5, where they bonded instantly when they saw each other's Powerpuff Girls merchandise: Danny had the pencil case while Richie had the pencils. From then on, they talked every day, had play dates at each other's house, and shared every secret until puberty.

During their early teenage years, both of them were going through confusing feelings for boys. Well aware of the homophobic slurs being thrown around the hallways, they each kept to themselves in middle school.

The two stayed distant until the start of high school, where on the first day, Richie said hi to Danny in math class, hugged him, and told him he was gay. Danny gasped and whisper-asked how he knew; Richie told him about his first sexual experience, with a summer camp counsellor. That cemented their friendship again.

"Oh Richie..." the copywriter mumbled.

"What?" Roberto asked, turning around from the skillet. Danny jumped.

"Oh, nothing..."

Through their high school years, their friends noticed how similar Danny and Richie looked. Strangers thought they were brothers, Richie the blond one, Danny the brunet; brothers who actually liked hanging out with each other at school, unlike most siblings. They had each other for support in dealing with gay and teenaged issues, and truly became the best of friends.

Richie was always the forward, outspoken, gutsy one; not Danny. Thus, the blond was the first to come out, first to his other friends, then to the whole school when he ran for student council. By association, Danny was outed as well. Luckily, their school was largely accepting and they were both well-liked.

"I miss Richie," Danny finally said.

They then went to the same college, Danny for professional writing and Richie for television broadcasting. Other friends came and went, but the two stayed and grew together. They talked about writing and producing a definitive gay version of Sex & the City, then winning Emmys and buying mansions beside Britney Spears and Tom Cruise in Hollywood.

They also talked about boys, a lot. It was one area where the two besties were diametrically opposed: Danny had bought into the fairy tales and waited for his prince to come on a white horse, while Richie was basically Samantha Jones in young gay form. The former had one boyfriend during college; the latter, by graduation, had to estimate his number of sexual partners.

Roberto and Trevor, Richie's current boyfriend, changed their relationship again. Richie was in love for the first time and began spending lots of time with his tattoo-artist partner. Then Danny flipped out and went into an 180-degree personality shift when he discovered Roberto wasn't sexually exclusive with him--he sought a way to distance himself from the mechanic and his feelings for him, and the path he chose was to change himself completely. Richie, already spending less time with Danny, was confounded by the unprecedented change; it was like his best friend became another person. They began to drift apart.

Now that things had calmed down in Danny's life, he began to wonder if his friendship with Richie was in jeopardy.

"Baby, the veggies?" Roberto asked, staring at his boyfriend.

Danny snapped out of his thoughts and handed the bowl to Roberto.

"You should give him a call," the mechanic suggested, sweeping the veggies into the frying pan.

"I should..." his boyfriend conceded, doubtful he would anytime soon. "Umm, anything else for me to do?" he asked, walking up behind his man and leaning his head on Roberto's back.

"Nah." The stir-fry smelled mouthwateringly good. "Perfect time to call someone," the mechanic said with a smirk.

Danny took a deep breath and sighed. "You wouldn't understand..." He'd never fought with Richie, which meant they'd never had to resolve conflict and make up. It was something he didn't know how to deal with.

"Sure I do. It was Richie who helped me find you, remember?" Roberto threw the cooked chicken pieces back into the skillet and stirred them quickly with the greens. "We talked."

"About what?" Danny looked up.

Awkward moment. "...about how much you changed when we weren't together."

"Oh god..." Danny moaned. "You made me go crazy."

"Danny..." Roberto began to turn around.

"No, I'm just kidding..." Danny wrapped his arms around his big man. "Well, kinda. But I'm not like that anymore."

"No, you're not." The mechanic began scooping everything out of the pan. "Can you set the table, baby?"

Danny went to the drawers to grab the utensils and plates. He then walked over to the kitchen table in silence.

"Dinner's ready," Roberto declared proudly, placing the big bowl of chicken stir-fry on the table, beside the bowl of reheated buns. Instead of the usually appreciative audience, however, he had Danny, lost in thought.

"Do you want me to call him?" he asked, slightly irritated.

"No!" Danny exclaimed.

"Then let's have dinner, and then go call him." Roberto sat down.

"But what am I gonna say?" the younger man pleaded.

The mechanic scooped a large helping onto his plate, then forked a big bite of chicken and veggies into his mouth. Looking back at Danny, he chewed, swallowed, and said, "You can start by thanking him, for getting us back together."

Danny's eyes bulged. Roberto looked at him matter-of-factly and continued eating. Seeing his boy anxious, the mechanic then softened his gaze and reached across the table to give Danny's arm a squeeze.

Dinner was quiet. When the couple finished, Roberto gave Danny a look, then started clearing the kitchen table. Danny sighed again, and took out his phone.

As the call connected and started ringing, the copywriter took a deep breath.

"Hey Danny..."

"Hey,"

"...what's up?" Richie asked, seemingly distracted.

"Oh, nothing much, just wanted...to talk."

"Hey, I'm on the other line. Can I call you back?"

"Yeah, yeah..." he replied. The call disconnected.

Danny looked at Roberto, feeling helpless and disappointed.

-----

-----

Richie switched to the other line. "Hey, still here?" he asked.

"Yeah," Simon replied.

"That was Danny." Richie said, exhaling.

"Oh." Simon's eyebrows shot up. "Do you wanna talk to him?"

"Oh gawd no!" the blond exclaimed.

He took a breath. "Not right now at least. Uhh, what were we talking about?"

"Uhh...what we're gonna do tonight," the singer reminded him, putting a frozen pasta dinner into the microwave.

"Oh yeah, that...so Trevor wants to stay in and watch a movie or TV, but I wanna go out. It's been so long!"

"Like a few weeks?" Simon asked, chuckling. He poured the last bit of water left in his Brita filter into his glass, then went to the sink tap to refill the pitcher.

"I used to party every weekend, at least twice! Danny and me and a bunch of us...you met Chris and Hamid and Ryan, and you know Ben..."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, we used to go out all the time! And I always had to talk to guys for Danny...but he was always too shy so...sometimes I ended up going home with the guy..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds