Media Matters Ch. 03

"In an odd way," said Hudson, "Jennings actually made the pro-gun-rights argument for us. Think about what he said... he wants only the Police and military to have guns. This is the same reporter that kept snarling at us over and over that Commander Donald Troy used Police power to harass two women that made false claims against the Governor. This is the same reporter that tells us over and over again that Commander Troy uses Police power to deprive black citizens of their rights, though there is no proof of any incident where Commander Troy did that."

"This same guy, that keeps telling you that Commander Troy abuses Police power... now says that only Police like Commander Troy should have guns, and that you should not have guns." continued Reed. "Just think about that, folks----"

"We now interrupt this program to bring you a Breaking News bulletin." said a male announcer.

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the redheaded reporterette into the ears of the Region. She was also on television. "Fox Two News has learned that Independent State Counsel Robert Mullen has withdrawn his subpoenas that would have compelled the University to provide all records pertaining to Dr. Laura Fredricson, and he has also withdrawn the subpoena for her to appear and testify before the Independent State Counsel. Again, Robert Mullen has withdrawn his subpoena requests pertaining to Dr. Fredricson. He made no statement giving the reasons for this action..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm not happy about this at all." said State AG Karl Handel to a frenzy of 'journalists' at a press conference near his office. "I fully believe that Dr. Fredricson should've been subpoenaed to find out her knowledge of matters such as the Jasmine Nix assassination, as well as if she colluded with her husband to hide illegal campaign payments to Paulina Patterson... No, it's ultimately up to the Independent State Counsel, and I have to respect their independence in their investigations..."

Before the press conference, Handel had called Mullen and demanded to know what was going on. Mullen had shocked him by saying he couldn't and wouldn't discuss it on the phone, and that he knew his office wasn't bugged while Handel's might be. So Handel went over to Mullen's office, and he was furious.

"What the goddamn fuck, Mullen?" Handel had all but screamed. "We Republicans put our asses out there, put 'em on the line for you for this, and you went and withdrew the fucking subpoenas?!?!"

"I was warned." said Mullen. "Fredricson was not just a college professor. She was a longtime career CIA Officer."

"For Christ's sake!" gasped Handel. "That's just what we need! Force her to tell us if that batshit-crazy Maxine Watts is right, that the CIA murdered Jasmine Nix! That could blow everything up in Jared's fucking face!"

"She would never tell us, she would never admit to that." said Mullen. "And you and me both would be dead. The NSA sent one of their agents to me. They aren't kidding around on this one. The agent said I could go after Troy all I wanted, but to stay the hell away from Fredricson. And that is what I'm doing..."

Now, Handel was scrambling to do damage control. He had the power to stop the ISE investigation and fire Mullen, power even the Governor did not have. But to do that meant that Val Jared remained Governor. And nothing was more unacceptable to the Establishment Elites like Mitt Bain Willis and Samuel Russell than that. The web grew increasingly tangled...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Press noticed that the chairs were missing in the Press Room at the afternoon press conference. They tried to go into the side rooms to find them, and were blocked off by heavily armored Police Officers, who told them they'd be arrested if they tried to leave the Press Room by any way but the main hallway to the lobby.

They haughtily demanded to know where the chairs were, and were told by Captain Thompson: "We are under no obligation to provide you with chairs. We're really not obligated to even provide you with a Press Room. And if you keep up these ridiculous and dishonest attacks on Dr. Laura Fredricson, you'll be standing from now own."

"We have every right to report on her!" screamed Meredith Peller of Fox Midtown.

"Why?" thundered Captain Thompson. "What has she done to deserve the filthy attacks you've made against her?"

"In case you haven't noticed, Thompson," snarled Lester Holder, "her husband fathered a child with Paulina Patterson, a candidate for the D.A.'s Office."

"And exactly what office is Dr. Fredricson herself running for?" shot back Thompson. When Holder didn't answer, Thompson said "I'm waiting for your answer, Holder. What is Dr. Fredricson running for? What office? And why the level of personal attacks from all of you filthy slugs? Not to mention, Holder, that you called the Commander's daughter a 'halfbreed', making you a racist... and a hypocrite... in my mind." With Thompson and Holder both being black, the rest of the Press Corps was frozen in place, not knowing what to say or do.

"Allow me, Captain." said a voice, which was followed by the appearance of a platinum blonde with ice-blue eyes shooting cold fire, and a green crowbar in her hand. Commander Ross assumed the podium.

"Let me be very clear on some things." Ross said. "It was me personally who ordered the chairs to be removed from this Press Room until you Media jerks learn some manners. Captain Thompson is right: Dr. Fredricson is not running for any office, has a stellar career as a University Professor of Psychology, and has done nothing at all to warrant the names you Media slugs have been calling her. It's going to stop, one way or another."

"Wanna bet?" snarled Brian Jennings. Cindy met his stare, matched it, and bore into him.

"Yes. I do." Cindy replied, "The real question is... do you want to bet... against the Iron Crowbar?" She began walking off the platform. "Think about it, people..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mullen got the hint. The Press... did not. The barrage was relentless.

"Dr. Laura Fredricson studies and teaches about illicit sexual behavior." said Ruby Russell on the 'Point Taken' show. "She advocates open marriages, and she practices what she preaches there, for damn sure! She advocates swinging, she studies things like incest... She has low morals and no integrity at all..."

"The problem is," said Dr. Romanov of the University's Institute For Politics, on a panel show with Amber Harris, "that Commander Troy may be using his wife to shield his own illegal activities."

"I agree." said Amber. "And he's corrupt enough, but sources now tell Fox Two News that Dr. Fredricson has had her own sexual affairs while her husband has his, that she's had sexual relationships with men and women, including students----"

"Not that there is anything wrong with that... with relationships with other women." said Dr. Romanov, showing superior political correctness.

"The point is, Dr. Romanov," said Amber, "that she's hopping into bed with other people just like her husband is doing. What about their children? Does she even give a damn about her daughter? And what's her daughter going to grow up to be like? A slut, like her mother?"

Mind you, this was spoken by a reporterette that was truly was cheating on her husband, with the young stud Nick Eastwood. Laura was not cheating with Nick; after all, it's not cheating if her husband knows, right? ;-)

"What is going on in that County is sleazy." said Dr. Adam S. Keller of the City University for Political and Social Change. "And it starts at the top: Governor Val Jared, his pal Griswold who is running for Town & County Sheriff, to Donald Troy and his slut of a wife."

"I've been saying this about our University Faculty for years." said Sean Stockton. "They're just a bunch of leftwingers that have no values, no morals. And now we find out the Head of the Psychology Department is a slut that needs to be psychiatrically evaluated herself!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So what are you going to do?" asked Cindy as we sat in her office late on the afternoon of Wednesday, July 11th.

"If they keep it up," I said, "I'm going to 'go nuclear' on them."

Cindy held up her bug-killer device, which she'd activated. "What's that?" she asked.

"Just between us Michaux types," I said, "I'm going to start exposing their hypocrisy by exposing some of their own sexual affairs and things that they don't want to see come out."

Indeed, I'd been working a long time to slowly gather irrefutable proof of the illicit if not illegal activities of politicians and Press that considered me their enemy. It is possible that the Widow Athena Jones had also been doing these things. The problem was, I had a little bit on a few people, but not enough, and not on all of them.

"How much do you have on them?" asked Cindy. I love Cindy Ross, but sometimes she asks that one question I don't want her to ask.

"Not enough." I said.

"Hmmm," Cindy said. "Maybe I can help with that. Why don't you get the hell out of my office, and I'll make a few... phone calls..."

"Your father is not going to give us what he has on these creeps," I said, "not even if you ask."

"I'm not calling my father." said Cindy. "Now go find someplace useful to be." A red crowbar was waved in her general direction as I got up to go.

"You're loving it that I don't outrank you any more, aren't you?" I asked.

"You betcha." Cindy said with a grin.

Part 15 - Sleeping With The Enemy

The evening of Wednesday, July 11th, Laura had an Investment Club meeting. Meanwhile, I got a call from an unexpected person: State Senator Katherine Woodburn. "Come to my home." Katherine said. "I have something for you."

I drove there in the Black Beauty, and used its powerful tools to scope the gated property, which was one of the more modest homes in the Heritage Cloisters subdivision, but had a semi-attached building that served as Katherine's private offices. That was where I'd banged her last Winter. My IR and radio sweeps showed only one person on the property, and no radio traffic.

The gate opened and I drove in, following the drive to the side of the home by the garage, where I would enter without being seen by nosy neighbors. Katherine had told me to come in by the side door, so I did. I walked through the kitchen and found her sitting in her living room.

She was wearing an off-white sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage, which showed off her large, natural breasts. Her black skirt showed off her shapely ass. She was wearing sheer black stockings with an intricate pattern of curls or leaves on the sides, and high-heel suede black pumps.

I was wearing a dark red collared button-down shirt, and black pants. And from the smoldering look in Katherine's eyes, I would not be wearing them very long.

"There you are." Katherine said as she saw me come in. "I'm glad you came. And you'll be coming again... and again... if I have my way tonight."

"I hope you have something for me besides this luscious body of yours." I said as I approached her. I descended upon her and kissed her hard on her luscious lips. "And yes, I am going to come inside you... after you beg for mercy from sheer exhaustion."

"Mmmmm," Katherine moaned as she pulled me down for a hot, tongue-twining kiss. "Let's go to the bedroom..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Katherine's bedroom was very simply furnished. She didn't spend a lot of time here, I knew. She got fucked in other places, like in her office by her stud aide, Clark. She often slept in her office or in Midtown, as well.

"On the dresser." she said simply. There was a big folding file holder, which looked like an accordion to me when it wasn't full, but right now was chock-full of files. A bag of jump drives was on top of it.

"That's everything I've obtained on the Press bastards of this State over the years." said Katherine. "It's yours. Use it however you like. Just don't ever try to find my sources."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said. No, I did not ask her why she was doing this; I did not look the gift horse in the mouth, as the cliché goes. And I didn't need to ask about the sources. "So!" I said. "Let's get down to the real reason I am here." I began unbuttoning her blouse, not asking permission, and she did not stop me.

I kissed her mouth again as I opened her blouse and bared her breasts. Our tongues twined again as I took her tits in my hand and began massaging them, not hard but enough to let her know that I was doing it for my enjoyment, not hers. Her own hands were unbuttoning my shirt and opening my belt buckle.

Over the next few minutes, we made our way onto her bed, me naked and Katherine wearing only the stockings, having kicked off her shoes as I'd lowered her panties and begun fingering her sopping wet slit. We needed no further foreplay as she spread her legs in welcome and I mounted her. Her thighs were just pillowy enough to be the perfect cushion for mine as I hovered over her and sucked her breast. Then I slammed my mouth onto hers and sank my tongue in as far as I could as she guided my cock into her pussy. I drove forward, pushing my iron-hard shaft balls-deep into her womanhood until our pelvises met with a harsh *SMACK!*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The first time was the intense, physical mating of lovers in heat. Our coupling was deep, wet, and urgent. After I blasted my seed deep into Katherine's cunt, we cuddled for a while. Then we worked together to take off her stockings. I said I wanted to feel her bare flesh against mine.

Our second mating was slower, more loving. I felt the silky warmth of Katherine's legs against my sides and the heels of her bare feet pressing into the small of my back, just below where the scarring over my bad vertebrae was. Katherine was an enraged tiger in bed, sticking her tongue into my mouth as her hands gripped my asscheeks to urge me to fuck her harder and deeper. I teased her with short thrusts, keeping most of my cock buried in her sperm-soaked snatch, then fucking her hard with raw animal power when her frustration was peaking. Her orgasms showed me that I was fucking her right.

"Oh wow." she whispered as we finished our second coupling. "Damn, that was good. Incredible, really."

"Yes it was." I said emphatically. I cupped the back of her head firmly in my hand, controlling her, and kissed her mouth hard. She responded, returning the kiss with equal fervor. Then we relaxed into each other's naked bodies.

"So," she whispered, "did you ever find out more about Queenie's killer?"

"I'm pursuing some leads now." I said. "When all this crap with the Independent State Counsel is done, I'll be going after her killer with a vengeance."

"Good... good..." Katherine said sleepily as she settled into me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I got home before Laura did. I had run water into the hot tub and was soaking in it, which made my back feel words better. When Laura got home and made it to the bathroom after checking on the children, she made a point to undress in front of me, and I was an appreciative audience. She then got into the big tub with me.

"Oh, that's great." she sighed. Only the dimmed wall lights gave any light, setting the mood. "But I guess Katherine Woodburn wore you out, huh."

"If I can't get it up for my beautiful wife," I said as she slid her shapely feet along my pecs to my shoulders, "then I'm a lost cause... and I took a 'gray viagra'."

"You haven't taken one of those in a while." Laura said with a smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty damn good." I said, my voice sounding as liquid as my body felt in the hot tub. Laura giggled as I began fondling her feet, gently massaging them.

"Mmmm, nice." she said. "Well, the Investment Club ladies were very supportive of me tonight. Even Mrs. Myrtle L. James made a point to express her disgust with the Media."

"Good." I said. "And I might be able to do something about those bastards of the Media. We're going to find out..."

Part 16 - The Nuclear Option

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Thursday, July 12th. "Fox Two News is bringing you continuing coverage of the political fallout after Independent State Counsel Robert Mullen withdrew subpoenas for the University and Professor Laura Fredricson of the Psychology Department!"

"Republicans are furious that Mr. Mullen withdrew the subpoenas after they openly and publicly supported him for issuing them." Bettina said. "And Governor Jared broke his silence on the matter by issuing a tweet taunting Mr. Mullen, which said 'Mullen withdrew the subpoenas because he knew he was going to lose in Court... again.'. "

"Asked if he would fire Robert Mullen and end the Independent State Counsel investigation," Bettina continued, "Attorney General Karl Handel replied, and I quote: 'I'd sure like to fire Robert Mullen, but we still have to find the truth about Governor Jared's abuse of power so that he can be impeached and removed from office.'."

"And for more on this," said Bettina, "let's go to our political correspondent, Lester Holder. Lester!"

"Thank you, Bettina." said Lester 'Penis' Holder. "I am here with State Senator Maxine Watts. Senator, what do you think about the withdrawal of the subpoenas?"

"As you know, Lester," said Maxine Watts, "I have never accepted the findings of the FBI that Jasmine Nix's voice was silenced by other blacks, and that the FBI is helping cover up the CIA's involvement in Ms. Nix's assassination."

"Yes," said Holder, "but how does that tie into these subpoenas?"

Watts began: "Because Laura Fredricson was a CIA Officer for thirty---" *BZZZZZT*

The feed went staticky, then dropped. A second later, Bettina came on, looking very pale under her makeup. She stammered "It... it appears we have lost our feed to Lester Holder. We'll try to get it back. In the meantime, the Independent State Counsel's Office says they expect to interview Commander Donald Troy himself. Mr. Robert Mullen has said he's tired of Troy's delays, and that this matter would have been wrapped up by July 4th if people would cooperate with the law instead of fighting tooth-and-nail against his efforts to find out the truth..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What just happened with that feed?" exclaimed Vice Lieutenant Mary Milton as we watched and drank coffee in MCD.

"Gimme twenty dollars... gimme twenty dollars... gimme twenty dollars..." Joanne's computer began playing as she brought up that audio file.

Cindy then exhibited her beautiful singing voice: "Slen-der Man, Slen-der Man, sometimes hums a lowly drone; Slen-der Man, Slen-der Man, he will wander 'round your home..."

"Or the CIA will." said Theo Washington. "They ain't playing."

"Ho-lee shit." growled Chief Moynahan, who had just come in. "That is going to blow up in some faces."

"Yes, yes it is." I said. "Captain Croyle! Put out the word. Loddy-doddy-everybody in this Police Force is to start wearing armor. The standard complement for Uniformed Officers patrolling the streets, and at least the basic under-uniform armor for administrative personnel, Supervisors and higher. That incluuuuuudes the Chief of Police; make sure he understands that, Captain Croyle."

Everyone looked stunned that I just ordered my direct superior, my boss, to wear armor like the rest of us. But he and I both knew that I am responsible for every Officer in the TCPD... including the one guy above me on the totem pole.

"Understood, Commander." said the Chief. "And I will comply... just as I expect every Officer on this Police Force to comply, Captain Croyle."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds