Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 02

Darian groaned, and reached one hand out to find her hair. She thought maybe he was going to stop her, maybe she was doing it wrong? But he slid his fingers into her air, let the snakes intertwine with his digits, and rested his hand on her head.

"Slower," he said. She almost didn't hear him, with how his voice had become nothing but a soft whisper.

Hearing him struggle in what she was doing to him was making her whole body shiver. Heat poured through her, made her eyes half-close in the haze of need, and she could feel her juices wetting the blanket where she was laying her hips down. She tried to focus, but seeing Darian getting closer and closer to climax from her touch, and feeling his fingers cuddling her hair before gliding along her scalp, it was making it very, very hard to not start grinding her hips down to rub her swollen clit against the blankets. Anything to relieve the growing ache inside her.

But she didn't give in. Focusing on Darian was too good. She experimented, toyed with him, squeezed his shaft harder before easing her grip, and suckled on his glans hard enough to make him gasp before she let up on the pressure. Darian didn't need to tell her what to do; everything she was doing, she did on her own, and she could see the pleasure on the man's face.

"I'm going to cum soon."

She smiled around his cock and started to stroke him faster. Her lips remained around his glans, suckling, kissing in slow, sensuous motions up and down the supple skin of the tip. Her hand on his balls held onto his thigh instead to balance herself while she started to stroke him faster, and faster, all while she gazed down across his body to watch the man struggle to not climax.

Darian's cock flexed hard in her mouth, and his hips squirmed. She loosened the grip on his girth and lightened her kiss, but Darian didn't remove his hand from her head. He wanted her to continue.

"G-gently...."

A warm fluid squirted up into her mouth, and she blinked up at Darian. But his face was absolute rapture. She tested him, gave him a slow, gentle lick of her forked tongue on his swollen cock head, and earned a groan from the man, along with another twitch of his length. More cum gushed into her mouth, and she let the thick liquid escape her lips while she coddled his cock with her tongue. Soon, the white fluid was flowing down his cock and onto her fingers; she barely noticed. She watched Darian's face, bathed in his groans of bliss when another gush of his liquids rose up from his length, only for her to squeeze at the base of his length to try and milk more. Her tongue found his cum, licked it away as it came out, and massaged it into his cock with her gentlest caresses.

After the last drops of his fluid rose up, only to be kissed away by Medusa's lips, Darian relaxed back against the blankets and let go of her head. He looked up at the ceiling, both hands flopped backward over her snake body, and he breathed deep. His drenched member twitched in her hand, and she gave its pulsing body more kisses. His cum tasted a little salty, and a touch bitter, but it didn't matter, she was drinking him. She was seeing stars and heat waves and all she could think about was the exhausted man before her, and that she was drinking him.

After a couple more kisses, she licked her lips clean, and slithered over to Darian to lay her human half on the blankets beside him.

"Did you like it?" she said. She put her hand on his chest, and felt his heart beat against it; so fast.

The small warrior turned to look at her, lowered his hands down from behind him to find her hand with one, and draped the other over his forehead. "You really are a natural at this."

She smiled, then frowned, then grinned, then sulked. "I'm no prossstitute!"

"I wasn't thinking prostitute, more like a sexual goddess. Aphrodite and Eros, you said?" He winked, grinning his happy grin like he always did. He had the best smile in the world, and it made her melt to see it.

Before she knew what she was doing, she had both hands on him, and she was rubbing his chest, pressing her thumbs into his muscles, and feeling his heart beat once again. Feeling it thud against her touch made her head spin.

"... my turn? Please?" She gulped, rolled onto her back, and turned her head to watch Darian.

The man lit up like a bonfire. He rolled over to her, cozied up his chest against her side, hooked her nearest arm behind him on his back, and leaned toward her face. Before she knew it, he was kissing her with enough ravenous need to take her breath away. She almost squealed in surprise into his mouth. All she had to do was ask, and this was his response?

She should ask more often.

Finally he broke away, and nudged his nose against hers. "So, you tell me what you like. But let me see if I can find it."

Ooh, a game. She managed a sheepish grin, but the crawling ice of fear crept up her back. He was going to explore her body. Him, and not her controlling him. She gulped again.

Darian leaned over her, and her snake hair reached out to meet him with prodding kisses and tiny licks. He moved further down though, until he was leaning over her breasts. They were so heavy, and they weighed down against her ribs laying down as she was, until they pulled down to either side of her body a bit under their weight. Darian slipped a hand underneath where it drifted off the side of her chest, nudged it back up toward her sternum with one hand, and brought his lips over her nipple.

Just when she thought he was going to bite her, he stopped an inch from it, and let his warm breath spread over her puffy, pink areola. Sparks of bliss worked through her breasts, just small ones, tiny tingling waves that drifted up and down her breast. She mewled. Darian's other hand reached for her breast as well, and caressed the underside of her breast with his fingertips in slow, sensual waves. As he did, he leaned in closer for her nipple, and while looking across her body to her, enveloped it into his lips, and suckled.

She met his gaze, and whimpered. "I... like that... a lot." Her hand on his back rubbed his spine with encouragement, and her other struggled to not intervene. She used her other arm to push against her other breast with her bicep, and guided it up onto her chest for him.

Darian smiled into her nipple, and raised his kiss from it. It was swollen even more than before, upright, hard. He leaned a little further to her other breast where she held it closer for him, and did the same. He cupped its underside in his hand, teased the tender, sensitive skin underneath it, grazed her pink areola with gentle fingers, before wrapping his lips around her nipple yet again. This time, he suckled a little harder, and she made a tiny whining sound with the feel of her body being bathed in the warm, wet kiss of lips and tongue. Her body felt like it was on fire.

Darian groaned into her breast, closed his eyes, pressed his face down into it, and opened his mouth wider to suck more of her nipple in his mouth. His tongue roamed out, licked around it, teased along its edge and out to the mound of her puffy, swollen, aching areola where he did the same. Medusa's whimpers only grew, and she had to force herself to keep her hands from moving. When he removed his lips, her second nipple had become more swollen than the first.

"Your breasts are so soft," he said.

"They sag." She frowned, unhooked her arm from Darian's back, and hugged both arms under her breasts to keep them as pert as possible.

But Darian rolled his eyes, took her hand nearest him, and hooked it back behind his neck. He leaned in again, found her breast with his hand, and let its weight overflow the cup of his fingers and palm.

"Heavy, and huge. Look at this." His lips found her nipple again, and suckled while he pulled his head up. Medusa squeaked like a mouse at the powerful sensation, and squeaked again when his lips managed to pull much of her breast into the air a few inches before he let go. The supple flesh of her breast squashed to her body, and jiggled.

She bopped Darian's head with her hand on his neck. "Darian! I am not a toy!"

"No, you're an unbelievably beautiful woman."

She blushed and squirmed and wriggled, but Darian smiled, and leaned back down to start suckling and kissing her breasts yet again. She could do nothing but lay there, and with each passing moment, whimper. His other hand found her other breast, and found a gentle rhythm to tease and caress its contours while his thumb grazed against the swollen nub. Each line his fingers traced, each lick of his tongue, each tender massage made her body hotter, and wetter, and the waves of bliss only grew the longer he went on. Her fingers found his hair, and she ran her fingertips through it while her moans grew along with her bliss.

Then she came. She mewled, held Darian's head still with both hands, and started to spasm with jolts of pleasure she hadn't expected. The waves coursed through her breasts and into her chest, sucking the air out of her and forcing her breath into useless panting. She shuddered, clenched on her pussy, and felt the tremors work up through her body before coursing down into her hips. More of her juices started to soak her folds, until it dripped down her side and onto Darian's leg.

Darian, thank the gods, had stopped suckling and licking while she came. After the sharp sparks of euphoria in her engorged breasts started to fade, she managed to raise her head to look up at Darian when he lifted his head and leaned over her. He looked shocked.

"You came from your breasts?"

She brought both of her hands up to her face and hid herself from him. It wouldn't stop her raging blush from showing through everywhere else though.

"You are an extremely sexual woman!" he said. He sounded amazed, but she dared not look. She couldn't let him see how embarrassed she was!

She shook her head. "No no no no."

"Medusa."

She cracked her fingers apart to take a peek between them at the man leaning over her. He'd drifted down further, placed his hands on both sides of her hips on the blankets, and was inching his face closer and closer to her swollen sex. She was drenched, she knew it, and now Darian was only six inches above her dripping lips; she could feel his breath on them.

"You're soaked."

"No no no no no." She shook her head more, and re-hid her face completely. Her snake hair had collapsed against her scalp with the bliss of orgasm, but Medusa was glowing red and squirming under Darian's gaze.

Squirms turned into wriggling mess when Darian's lips found her swollen clit. She reached out with her hands to find his shoulders, and gripped him tight when the tiny, sensitive nub sent overwhelming sparks into her thighs and up into her chest. She squealed when he licked it.

"Gentle! Gentle... please... I'm ssso sssssensitive...." Because I just came from having my breasts played with. The thought alone redoubled her blushing.

Darian smiled over her clit, met her gaze with his fevered, hungry eyes, and did as she asked. His kiss became gentle, his tongue as well, and he closed his eyes as he bathed her bud in a tender rhythm. He was careful to not graze her with his whiskers, and instead brought one of his hands up her hip, onto her labia, and began to massage the wet warmth into her in a perfect back and forth of loving fingers.

She melted into the blankets. Royal embarrassment from how easily she surrendered to sexual bliss faded again, replaced with the haze of rising pleasure. The building waves of sparks, like sweet torture, grew and spread out from her center into her body, earning more whimpers and shudders from her. It was not long before another orgasm took her, her clitoris sending almost painful shocks through her system. Darian knew women, she could tell, because each time she came, he eased his kiss into the gentlest thing, and let her ride out the waves that made her body give off light spasms, and more juices.

Darian raised his face and smiled at her, but she could barely see it. Everything was blurry with orgasm aftershocks making her tremble, covered her eyes in a light glaze of tears, and robbed her of breath. She did manage to see Darian wipe away some of her overflowing juices from his lips though. She couldn't get anymore embarrassed than she already was.

"I have never met a woman as sexual as you."

"Don't say that!" She raised one of her hands to her lips, covering her mouth, but Darian kept the other in his hand, and he kissed her knuckles.

Damn him, he was too smooth, too confident. He smiled at her and she gave up, like a young girl just swept off her feet. She was supposed to be older than him, damn it.

He gave her knuckle another kiss, but his other hand found her folds, and with his palm upturned, he eased his second and third finger into her aching muscles. She groaned, loudly, and squeezed his hand when he curled his fingers upward against the curves of her insides.

Her body was shaped a little differently than human women, she was sure. Her opening faced outward, instead of between legs, and curved upward into her body. That didn't stop the beautiful, lean creature leaning over her waist though. He gave the spot inside her a couple more gentle caresses, and then started to press up on it, pressuring it, pushing it outward from her body.

She twisted, mewled, and pushed her hips up to meet his hand, but Darian forced herself to lay her scaly butt back down with his other hand on her belly. Darian chuckled at her, and resumed pumping her g-spot in a rough-but-not-too-rough rhythm.

"D-D-D-Darian!" She reached out and grabbed his wrists, and tried to say something. He started pumping her pussy harder, faster, and she couldn't breathe. When she opened her mouth, all that came out was rapid fire panting filled with weak mewls and moans.

And then the orgasm started to work through her. Powerful, deep, it flowed out from her center and filled her chest, sparked into her breasts, before coursing down through her snake body. Her mouth hung open, her long forked tongue fell out between her lips, and her eyes welled with tears. Again she tried to speak, to tell Darian to stop, but no words came out. She could only hold on, and stare at the man with begging eyes; he was too focused on his hand to see them though. He pumped her harder, made her bounce against the blankets, and forced her juices from her trembling flesh. She soaked him all the more. Her cum splashed against his fingers and her pink, swollen muscles, only to be renewed with more juices when her muscles squeezed down, and forced more of her fluids out of her.

"Sss... ssstop." She couldn't get her voice to work; the best she could manage was a tiny whisper. She was seeing stars, her pussy's muscles were trembling in painful pleasure, and her grip on his wrists loosened as she found the last bits of her strength robbed.

Darian stopped the moment she said the word. He blinked down at her pink flesh, the copious amount of fluids it had produced under his assault, and then looked up the valley of her body to her. She was a shaking, quivering mess, hyperventilating and convulsing in small, random spasms while the orgasms moved up and down her body in waves.

"T-too much," she said. Her hands found his wrists again, and she held onto him with her trembling digits while the sparks of tingling bliss in her tender insides started to settle.

"Sorry! Sorry, just... wow. You're so sexual, I couldn't help myself." Darian slid back up beside her, and laid down on the blankets. He held one of her hands in front of him, his body nestled up against her side, and stroked her knuckles. He watched her twitch in her orgasm aftershocks, and when she managed to turn to face him, he smiled. He leaned in too, and put a kiss on her cheek.

"It'ssss ok." She tried to smile, but it didn't last, she had to keep breathing to keep the white spots out of her eyes. She raised her free hand to her eyes, and wiped away the tears that had formed. "I've never... climaxed... sssso hard before." Masturbating had never lead to blankets drenched in her juices.

"I'll be gentler in the future. I shouldn't have done that so hard, but... the sounds you make, seeing you cum so quickly, it's just...." He lowered his head, and kissed her knuckle, but he didn't meet her gaze anymore. He looked guilty.

She turned onto her hip to face him, and kissed his knuckle in return. Her snake hair did the same, bumping its many noses into the grooves of his fingers and drawing his eyes.

"I sssaid it's ok. It felt amazing." She slid a little closer until her breasts were against his chest, and she put her forehead to his again. "But, yesss, gentler next time please." She shuddered a little, blissful shivers working up through her long snake body and into her chest. "... and rough again the time after that." A small grin sneaked onto her lips, and she kissed the man in front of her.

He hooked his hand around her waist, and kissed her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Darian~~

The two of them sat the by the dock, and watched the sun go down.

The past week had been a constant blur of sex, practice, sex, practice, until Darian was sure the gorgon had some sort of special gift of stamina. One moment, she'd be shooting arrows, and the next she'd be coiling around him and draining him dry. He never asked her for sex, still a bit afraid he might offend her, but even when he wanted to, Medusa was already on him.

Best time of his life.

His back was leaned against some of her snake body, his butt on the dock, and a piece of grass between his lips. He watched the sun tip over the horizon, until Apollo's light was just an orange blur of clouds and sparkling water. He wore a simple white chiton, left over from long ago and stored away by Medusa, and even some sandals. All the time in the quarry, and the thing he may have missed most was sandals.

Then he looked back up at Medusa, who was gazing at the sunset with the same quiet he was, and coiled into the smallest rings of length she could fit. Less than three weeks ago he was trying to not drown. Now he was neck deep back in the Fates' games, and bringing with him another innocent. Old habits die very hard.

"The Erinyes, they said we would know their approach by... hooves? And death's hands?" Medusa said.

"Yeah. I don't understand either, but that's typical with those cryptic assholes."

"I thought they were mostly sstraight with you, considering what few words they've ever muttered to mere mortals."

He laughed. "That is true."

"You said they'd provide supplies for usss as well?"

He nodded, and leaned back a little further to put his head against Medusa's scales. Stars were starting to shine above.

"They wouldn't want their prize fighters to run the gauntlet naked. They're expecting a show. It's what they want."

"I... I know I'm not... I shouldn't...."

He sat up and turned to face her, a hand on her scales. "Yes?"

"I know I shouldn't ask, but...."

Gods, he felt like such shit, denying her answers. But it was for the better. Just the memories of memories, dancing on the edge of his mind, was enough to summon bile in his throat and get his bloodlust rising. No, this was definitely for the better.

But he could at least answer one question for now.

"We're tracking down something I was sent to kill."

She almost gasped. "Something? Not someone?"

He offered a shrug, turned around again to put his head back up on her scales, and stared up at the sky. The stars were really starting to shine. Calming.

So he breathed deep, and started the story.

"Proetus, a king of Tiryns, wasn't very happy with me. But I was a guest at the time, so he wouldn't risk killing me himself; wouldn't want to piss off the Erinyes, killing a guest. Superstitious fool." As if the Erinyes really cared about who killed who, for whatever reason. "So, he sent me to his wife's father, King Iobates in Lycia, with instructions to kill me. But"—and this was the funny part—"the message was a secret, written in a note to be given to Iobates. Again, a king treated me as a guest, and it wasn't until I'd been a guest there for some time that he bothered to read the note.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds