Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 12

Just to please her. Her smile grew, her heart beat faster, and a tingling sensation started to run up and down her spine, and into her thighs and toes. Maybe she'd always thought of him as the dangerous guy that was only good for a lay. Now... more than just a lay.

Good gods she was turning into Medusa.

But she kind of liked that too. The giant was lying down for her, smiling at her, and setting his massive, hard body down on the grass for her. Just because she asked.

And of course, cum was dripping from her hands, his cock was coated with it, and she could feel her own juices on her thighs. If she waited any longer, she was going to die.

So she walked beside the lying giant, and stepped up onto his abs. Walking on his stomach, her weight wasn't even enough to indent his muscles. He raised a brow as he looked up at her, and she chuckled. And jumped a little too, from the ball of one foot to the other against his hard stomach. Chimera looked at her like she was crazy, but it only made her laugh more.

When was the last time she had genuine fun? Fun in the bedroom, fun not worrying about taking care of other people. Fun just for herself? And fun for someone else too. Gods, just relaxing for the first time in so damn long? So damn fucking long.

She chuckled, and got down onto her knees, facing the colossal slab of stone and muscle. Their sex was always a messy business, and after resigning herself to a need for a bath — maybe find a hidden little stream in the forest — there was no need to be concerned with getting messier. Messy was fun too. She slid herself back along Chimera's abs, and set his huge cock between her thighs, pointed up along his stomach.

And she let out a slow, deep sigh as she sat herself down on his cock, her pussy against its underside as it lay across his abs. Giant or not, his cock wasn't stone, and she treated it with a soft touch as she slid her sex's folds back and forth along its girth. He was soaked in white, and she groaned as she felt the warmth of his cum coat her entrance. The beast's body was too wide for her to set her knees down against the ground around him; she had to rest her knees against his lower abdomen instead, her ankles back between his thighs, feet underneath his testicles, his cock laying between her shins.

"This really is ridiculous," she said. "You've cum enough to drown someone. And... still... hard?" She could still taste his cum on her lips. Not a good flavor, but in the haze of arousal and need for a serious fucking, the smell of sex and sweat and cum mixed into an aphrodisiac. And she was spreading it over her snatch as she slid herself back and forth against the base of his cock. A giant's cum that she'd drunk, and more than a little.

She was riding a giant. The shiver went up her spine again, and she pressed her fingers down against the array of muscle before her. She was too small to reach his head while straddling his cock, but she could still reach his chest, and her wet fingers traced lines down his pectorals and onto his abs as she shifted her hips against the underside of his member. Her clit, swollen to the point of pain, demanded to be touched by something hot, something wet and inviting, and the cum-soaked underside of his cock was doing that just fine.

She reached down, and with both hands, cupped the other side of his cock to raise the heavy phallus and press it to her body. With her cunt sitting against the base where it connected to his testicles, she held his length along her abs where it went well past her navel until its swollen glans sat between her breasts. She knew it didn't go that deep, as it subtle softness and malleability meant it conformed to her insides — at least, a little. Still, holding the absurdly huge cock against her body, comparing herself against its, rubbing her abs and clit on it, had her quivering. Her own juices were joining the mess.

After laying his cock back down against him, she slid herself further up along his abs, crawling on them on her hands and knees. And once she was kneeling in the middle of his chest, she reached down between her legs underneath her, grabbed his cock near the tip, and guided it toward her aching muscles. This wasn't going to be easy, she realized. She tried to back herself up against it, but with how big it was, it pressed against her entrance, only to get pushed back by her own efforts. His erection wasn't hard enough to keep it perfectly straight and pointed at her.

She laughed. And a good thing it wasn't, or she'd be dead.

"Help me out here."

Chimera nodded, reached out to take her waist in one hand, and slid her back until she was again seated at the base behind his shaft. Then he raised her up, and with his other hand, took his cock and pointed it up to her entrance.

And then he started to lower her. She tried to maintain eye contact, but the overwhelming sensation of being stretched open, having her muscles spread to the limit as his glans slid into her clenching pussy was too much. She looked down, and moaned at the sight of her lips spread until she was taut, and his white cum was being pushed down by her clenches.

Once she was halfway down, she tapped his hands, and the giant put them back on the grass. She had control once again, with almost half a foot of the beast inside her. Already she could feel him at her cervix, and she had to stop, take a breath, and look down again. Her abs were starting to show a subtle bump where his cock filled her; any thicker and she'd probably split apart.

But she managed him, and she loved doing it. With half of him inside her, her own hand around his cock was enough to keep him aligned while she sank herself lower.

"Gods... deep enough... to..." Her head was swimming. The sensation of his girth, his veins filling her, sliding into her, rubbing against her g-spot while his glans stretched her deeper, and deeper, it all sent warm sparks out into her legs and up into her core. Everything was soaked in sex, and it was only getting worse as she sank more of him into her insides.

Chimera didn't touch. Good. He did as he was told, watched, waited, but she could see the struggle on his face. He desperately wanted to grab her, and slam her down, sink her balls deep, and fuck her like an animal. And maybe later they could do that; Fate's Children healed fast, after all, and a little bruising from hard sex was worth it. But for now, she wanted control, she wanted to see the deadly giant relax, lean back, and enjoy a little passivity.

Her moans turned into groans, and as the inches disappeared, she put both hands onto his stomach again to brace herself while she sank her ass toward his pelvis. Always at that last moment, always when she felt like he'd skewer her stomach, her butt found the curves of where his thighs and pelvis connected.

"Fucking... finally." Deep breaths, deep breaths. She felt dizzy, and exhausted. But she'd managed him, and she slid her legs out so she could sit upon him proper, her ass molding to the grooves of his body while her feet rested upon his sternum. A normal man would have had her feet next to his head, but Chimera was too damn tall, and as she set her legs out along his abs and chest, her heels stopped on his sternum.

She leaned back, one hand on his massive right leg behind her to brace her weight, while her left hand drifted up and down her abs. The subtle distension of her body went past her navel. She could feel her poor little cunt getting stretched wide enough and deep enough to hurt. But every movement, every twist and turn and shift of her hips, it all pressed his cock against her sensitive flesh enough to make her skin tingle, her breath come out in pants, and her toes curl.

"Are you ok?" he said.

Aw! The big bad giant was worried about her. She giggled — oh gods she sounded like a child — and folded one ankle over the other, heel on his chest, legs out straight along his abs. She'd been giggling a lot today, she realized.

"You've really changed," she said. "Would old Chimera have been able to sit there and let me have my way with him?" She started to move. Just a little, just enough to feel his girth fight for space inside her, for the friction of it to send more sparks into her legs. The pressure of his warm cock against her deepspot was making her shake, and her juices continued to spread out over the mess.

"... no." He raised his hands, and set them upon her legs and feet. But he did not move her, or interfere, only lightly caress her ankle, her calf and shin with a thumb as he watched her. Perfect.

"I didn't realize it when I first met you. You say little, but think a lot. I can appreciate that." While one hand stayed behind, weight against his leg so she could continue to lean back, her other drifted down to her clitoris. The tiniest touch on the overly sensitive nub of flesh made her tremble.

"I believe I have been thinking for too long."

"Agreed."

She smirked at him, and refolded her legs again, one foot over the other. Without missing a beat, Chimera moved his hands, let her adjust, and resumed pampering her legs. Ah, to be a queen again. All the while, she continued to masturbate, stroking and caressing her clitoris and her swollen flesh around it, bringing her closer to orgasm; and the beast did not move. He must have been dying to, with how she was quivering on his cock, and she could see the hunger in his eyes too. But the giant stayed still, and watched.

And she came. A sharp pleasure, one that hit her quick and fast from her clitoris. Her legs spread apart, and the giant let them fall off the edges of his waist until they were dangling off his sides. Her back arched, and her hands planted themselves against the legs behind her as she leaned back, and let the pleasure work through her. Her mewls were getting louder, and her body felt like it was on fire.

She braced her weight against his abs as she recovered, leaned forward with hunched shoulders, and took a deep breath. Chimera's hands, already by his hips, reached up for her ankles and knees again, and held her legs in a gentle grip as she came on his cock.

"Any... manticore... hear that?" she said.

"No."

Confident, wasn't he? She chuckled, and sat up straight again. Her hands roamed up her naked skin, his cum that had touched her stomach and chest, her nipples that demanded some caressing, and the inside of her thighs where his cum was pooling against the groove of his hip and her leg. Her juices were joining it.

With another deep breath, she started to shift her hips back and forth. Immediately she stopped, and shivered. It wasn't easy to be the one doing the fucking, not when her insides were stretched to their limit, and every motion was a euphoric combination of a touch of pain buried in pleasure. Stretched to bruising, but gods, she did love it.

She tried again, focused harder, and started working her hips side to side. Side to side was easier, and she got into a bit of a rhythm with it as she stared down at the giant's stomach. But when she tried front to front, the pleasure waves started to build up again. Fighting them off wasn't easy, and certainly wasn't the usual goal, but she wanted this to last. She leaned back again, and tried shifting her hips around in a figure eight while her hands pressed to the colossal legs behind her, back was arched to point her breasts skyward.

She was loving it, and it wasn't just the fucking. There was a certain joy to looking good while fucking, to entice the partner's eyes with your movements, your dance. And Chimera was watching like a starving animal, mouth open, fangs exposed, and breathing coming in pants not too dissimilar to her own. If she pushed him too far, he'd crack and start fucking her hard enough to do more than just hurt a bit. That thrill again, racing up her spine, making her hips move faster, knowing what he wanted to do to her while she danced on his cock?

She came again. Deeper this time, deep inside where his cock was stretching her. Instead of a sharp explosion, the pleasure came out in waves, pouring through her, into her toes until they curled, into her chest, up into her neck until her head fell forward. She wriggled on his cock as the pleasure spasms forced her to move, despite her attempts to stay still, while her body flowed pleasure through her. And her juices renewed all the more, until she had to look down and gawk at the mess she was making.

Once she could breath again, she looked across the valley of hard meat before her to Chimera's face. He must have been close with how he was licking his fangs and staring at her. His grip on her legs was getting a little tighter too. But still he did nothing but watch, and she shivered when she caught his eyes.

She tried to bounce a few times. No good. A single bounce left her breathless as she felt his girth drag along her insides, only to press into her depths once she took him back to the hilt.

"I uh... can't um... get a proper fuck going."

"Continue as you were before," he said. "The dance? It was perfect." A rumble escaped him, deep in his belly, and she sighed happily at the sensation of his vibrations filling her, up through his cock and where her legs hugged his waist.

Oh, the beast liked gentle sex? She smirked as she thought of Medusa, who no doubt must have loved it whenever Darian gave her a long, romantic, hug-and-kissing-filled fuck.

But gentle sex was good too. She grinned and started to shift her hips around in a circle again, this time a little faster than before. She sat up straight, put her hands on her own hips, and put herself on display for the giant once again. Better this time, with a little more force to her hips, she drove them back and forth, side to side, and squeezed her pussy around his girth as much as she could between waves of the dance. Bouncing up and down was too hard, but he said he liked the way she moved her hips; and she was fucking loving it.

"You are like fire dancing upon a wick," he said.

She laughed. A loud laugh too, one that made her stop her dance and her shoulders shake up and down.

"Am I fire to you?"

"Yes." His hands drifted higher up her legs, but she gave them a light tap, and he lowered them back down.

"I'll burn you."

Oh gods, no she didn't just say that. She shook her head and raised a hand to bury her face in it, but managed to stop herself in time before she did. No need for a face full of cum, and her fingers were still sticky with his.

"Perhaps neither of us are the cold, hard individuals we think ourselves as. Or present to others." The giant's hands squeezed along her calves, gently at that, massaging and rubbing her tired muscles.

"Yeah, well, we can open up and get all cuddly and romantic with each other later. I... am not... done." Big words. She was already trembling and panting. A couple beads of sweat worked down her body, but she wanted to keep going. Hands back on her hips, she started to shift back and forth again. Each dip of her hips and clench of her insides made his cock rub against her flesh in different ways, and she experimented. Certain angles allowed her to rub her clit against him, others pushed his cock toward her g-spot; those were her favorite. All of them had his length stretching her so deep every action made his fat glans rub against her deepspot, tender, sore, but sending powerful jolts of constant pleasure into her core.

And before she knew what she was doing, she was working herself to another orgasm. As much as she enjoyed dancing on his cock for him, with hands on her hips and showing off her amazing stomach, she needed her hands for support. She put her palms to his abs, and started to push herself back and forth, ass and hips working together to fuck him faster.

Chimera rumbled, deeper and louder than usual, enough she could feel it through her whole body. And cumming after that was easy. She stopped, or tried to stop, but the orgasm poured into her limbs once again and forced her to tremble. Muscle spasms within milked and pulled at his cock, and each made her hips shift back and forth. Her juices started to come out in rhythm with her clenches, and she squirted around his cock with each trembling wave of bliss.

And as she did, warmth started to gush into her. She managed to look to Chimera, and found herself beaming as the giant struggled to keep his eyes open. He was cumming too. It was a delicious combination of wet warmth flowing out of her, and her own pleasure spiking with each gush of it. She watched it, even as her body quivered and writhed, she stared down at the pouring white flowing out of her.

And the white was joined by trickling spurts of her own juices. Her fluids soaked what was already a pool of cum around her pussy, and grew with each new spurt from her clenching insides. Each clench earned another rumble from the beast, and another shift her of her hips forward to meet him. She convulsed, squeezed on his girth, and milked him of cum as her own leaked down her thighs and legs. His cum was simply too much though, and while hers soaked her thighs, his eventually trickled down her thighs, and then calves, until thick drops of white were dripping from her toes on the grass.

As usual, they'd made a huge mess. She laughed, fell forward onto her elbows against his stomach. Dragging herself forward, she chuckled all the more, and shivered as she managed to get far enough up along his body for his cock to slip free of her clenching insides. As orgasm aftershocks worked through her, she set her chest down on the beast's chest, cheek against the hard stone of his muscle, and her hands teasing along the indentations of his array of muscles underneath his arms.

"Ok... very tired now. Need sleep." She stroked his sides, put her chin up on his chest to look at him, and smiled.

"You smile often lately," he said.

"Yeah. It's making my cheeks hurt."

It was his turn to chuckle. She put her ear against his chest to listen. And she heard more than his chuckle. She heard his massive heart, beating slow, steady, and his deep controlled breathing. She heard the rumbling, like a constant earthquake in his belly. She could even hear the shift of his muscles as his hands stroked her back.

"We should bathe," he said.

But she barely heard him. Eyes drifting closed, she waved a hand and dismissed his suggestion. She wanted to keep her ear on his chest, and let the deep sounds of his body lull her to sleep.

"Five more minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Darian~~

Just him and his love. Before sunrise, Patrius, Tritus, Sophia, the others, they all left. They couldn't be seen leaving by villagers, it'd risk their plans being reported by civilians. Civilians like Sophia.

Darian chuckled, and stepped away from the table in the center of the room. A couple candles and Medusa were all that remained, and Medusa looked as guilty as all Tartarus.

"If it's any consolation... no, I suppose I can't say that." He sighed, and pet the beautiful woman on her shoulder. "I would have let Sophia die."

Medusa was coiled up in a tight circle, human half laying atop her snake half, and her cheek against the scales, arms dangling. She was drawing random designs onto the floor with a fingernail, and her snake hair was flat to her head. Before, she'd been bubbling with energy, but no longer.

"I risssked everything to save a random woman."

"Yeah, I can't say that was a good idea. If I'd been here, I would have stopped you."

"... really?"

Quite the way with words, Darian. He walked around her a little to get in front of her human half, and he sat down on his butt in front of her. Her snake body was thick, and stacked on top of each other in coils. It raised her resting torso four feet into the air, enough so he could get a peek at her face from underneath. When she saw what he was doing, she turned her face inward toward her coils, away from him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds