• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meek Mum
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Meek Mum

She reached under her dress and with a few wriggles removed her panties, holding them out to me she smiled almost shyly, yet in her eyes was a wild excitement that drove me even further, taking the panties and the bra I put them in my pockets.

"Now the dress." I said.

Without hesitation she reached behind her and opened the zip the rest of the way, the dress fell to the path and she stepped out of it, bending down she picked it up and handed it to me. We were near one of the lights and I was able to see her body quite clearly, I passed my eyes over her and memorised each curve in passing, my mother stood still under my inspection only a slight tremble betraying her excitement. I saw goose-bumps rising on her skin as the seconds passed and realised that she was getting cold standing around, with her dress draped over one arm I passed the other around her and drew her to me. Our lips met and she hummed with enjoyment, it was the clearest green light anyone could hope for, her earlier words to the boys from my school came back to me as I parted our lips 'whatever he wants, any time, any place'. An urge to have her fulfil those words rose up in me as I set us in motion along the path towards the gate, near the gate I had her put on her coat, under it she was naked except for a pair of stockings and they merely accented her nudity. Walking slowly I took us home, along the way we saw the mob from my school, they saw us at the same time, grinning at them I watched them stop and let us draw closer.

"Any time, any place," I grinned "whatever I want."

They gaped at me and I decided to have one last laugh on them.

"Show them Candy." I said.

My mother never faltered, opening her coat and holding it wide she turned to face the boys, their jaws dropped even further at the sight of her, I let them stare for a couple of seconds then told my mother to close her coat. Without another word I guided her on our way leaving the boys speechless and creaming their pants for the second time that night. As soon as we were out of sight and earshot of them my mother laughed, I grinned at her and opened my mouth to apologise for what I had made her do, then it hit me that I had not made her do anything, all I had done was instruct her, the decision to follow my instruction had been hers. It was a thrill to realise that my own mother was willing to obey me, but how far would she really let me go? I had the urge to test this to the limits as soon as we were home, speeding up I hurried our arrival.

"Hang up your coat and go into the living room." I said as the door closed behind us.

She hung up her coat and I watched the erotic sway of her backside as she went into the living room, draping her dress, bra and panties over the coat rack I took off my clothes, all except my underpants, before following my mother into the living room. As I entered the room she turned to face me, her eyes widened at the sight of my near nudity, I saw her tongue flick across her lips and wondered if it was nervousness or excitement that made her do this, I would soon find out. Crossing the room to the drinks table I poured us both a good stiff drink, my mother took the glass I held out to her and drained it in one swift gulp, smiling I took the glass from her and put it on the table, sipping my drink I looked at my mother in the full glare of the living room light. When my glass was empty I put it on the table and crossed the room to the couch, my mother turned so that she was constantly facing me, it was as though she was waiting for my next command.

"You told me once" I said quietly "that one of the men over the back was a peeping tom. Does he still live in the same place and does he still peep?"

"Yes and yes." she breathed.

"Which window in the house can he see most clearly?" I asked.

"The patio window," she breathed, "I saw him watching it last night."

Where I sat on the couch I couldn't be seen through the patio window, smiling I asked my mother to peek through the curtains and see if she could spot him peeping.

"He's there." she breathed, "His telescope is turning this way."

"Open the curtains." I said.

There was no hesitation in her movements, opening the curtains fully she stood at the centre of the patio window and gave a quiet commentary on the motion of the man's telescope.

"He's seen me." she breathed, "The telescope has stopped moving."

"Give him a show," I commanded "bring yourself to a climax."

"Yes Paul." she responded as she began to move her hands over her body.

I sat back and watched my mother masturbate in front of the window, my cock slowly rising as she probed her pussy and teased her nipples, by the time she had climaxed I had an erection like none I'd had before. At my command my mother closed the curtains and turned to face me, I signalled her to come closer and as soon as I could reach her I stretched out a hand and stroked her pussy.

"Open your legs." I said "Open them wide."

She did as I instructed and her pussy was fully exposed to my lustful gaze, I ran a finger over her pink flesh until I reached her clit, gently I rubbed her clit and mum groaned with pleasure. Before long she was gasping, hers knees trembled, but she held her position as I brought her to a climax by playing with her clit. My mother was still shaking when I turned my attention to her hole, slowly I slid two fingers into her; she bit back a cry and thrust down onto my hand as another climax ran through her. Watching her eyes for the first sign of panic I finger fucked her until she had come twice more, only then did I stand up and take off my underpants, she looked down at my erection and her eyes glowed. It was an amazing turn on to see my mother lusting after my cock, it was even more amazing knowing that I was in control of the situation, grinning I commanded her to lie down and hold her legs to her shoulders, she assumed the position without batting an eyelid. For a moment I looked down at her exposed pussy then I knelt and moved my tongue over the areas my fingers had so recently been, her juices tasting like the finest wine as they trickled onto my tongue, it wasn't long before she was gasping in climax. Kneeling up I moved closer to her, her eyes were locked on my cock as it drew nearer to her pussy, if she were going to stop me now was the time, but my cock touched her pussy without a protest from my mother. Made even more daring by this I pressed my cock to her hole and felt it slip into her, sighing my mother squirmed then, at my order, remained still as I penetrated her slowly so that I could savour every moment. With long, even strokes I began to fuck my mother, in her eyes I could see nothing but lust and subservience, at the knowledge that she was totally under my control I began to thrust harder and faster until at last I felt the aching tension of my balls explode and my seed flooded into her depths. Beneath me my mother writhed as I came inside her, her voice rising in a cry of wild abandon as she had another orgasm, her eyes closed and her pussy clenched around my cock, but she still held her legs at her shoulders as I had instructed. After a few more thrusts I pulled my glistening cock from her and had her lick it clean, the thrill of watching and feeling her tongue on my flesh sent a flush of ecstasy through me.

"Suck me off randy Candy." I laughed.

She grinned up at me and took my cock in her mouth, the sensation was stunning; with steady movements my mother bobbed her head up and down, her lips and tongue sliding on my erection as she sucked. Once again I felt the explosion of my seed rising to erupt in a hot stream of stickiness into her mouth, gulping my mother swallowed the lot and continued to suck on me. Ordering her to stop I had her sit beside me on the couch, putting an arm around her shoulders I cuddled her to me.

"Why are you letting me do this mum?" I asked.

For the first time that evening she hesitated, she looked down at the floor and replied in a low voice.

"Didn't you like it?" she asked.

"I loved it." I laughed "But why did you do it?"

"Paul," she replied raising her head to look me in the eyes "I have a need to be dominated if I want to get any satisfaction out of sex. Before your father came along I had any number of men friends, all of them gave me what I needed for a while then became disgusted with me and tossed me aside. Then your father came along, he had the opposite need, he had to be dominant and it was love at first fuck. Part of the reason that I withdrew so much after he died was the knowledge that I was back to square one where sex was concerned and I didn't want to go through that again. Tonight, on the dance floor, you seemed to take over, it turned me on; I couldn't do anything else but submit to you. Later, in the park, you became even more dominant and I became even more randy, when you had me show my body to those boys I nearly climaxed. The reason the peeper is always watching the patio window is that your father would have me bring myself off for him from time to time, the humiliation always made my orgasm immense and tonight was no different."

With a shock I realised that deep down inside I did feel the need to dominate, I had obviously inherited this trait from my father and now my own mother was ready to obey my every whim because of it, my cock shot back to full erection as a result of this thought. My mother hadn't finished though, in a quiet voice she continued.

"Shortly before he died your father brought home a girl about your age," mum sighed, "she was exactly like me, she could only get off if she was totally dominated, humiliated and used. I liked her, she liked me, together we did everything your father told us to do, and then he died. She's in the same position I am in, either we somehow find a man to dominate us or we end up being used once and tossed aside. I'd like to bring her here so that you can dominate her as well."

My cock, already poker stiff, somehow got even harder at the idea of dominating two women, lifting my mother onto my cock I fucked her as I gave her an answer.

"Tomorrow you will ask her to move in with us," I breathed in her ear "tonight I want you to fuck me in every position you know then bring yourself off in front of the window again."

"Yes Paul." my mother sighed happily as she thrust down on my cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meek Mum
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds