• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Meet Mom

Meet Mom

Chapter 1 – Her First Visit

It's truly a shame that everyone can't have the same good fortune as I do. I am a young, healthy male fresh out of college and reasonably well established with a top firm in the City. I've just recently met this girl, a real knockout, named Cindy, and the more I get to know about her the better I like her.

For example, on our first date we did the traditional routine up to a point. You know, dinner at a rather nice restaurant, a live stage comedy, and then we went to my favorite neighborhood bar for a drink or two. The evening had been great. Cindy was a lot a fun to be with, and she had a pair of knockers that made me want to rip off her blouse and see if they were real; but I didn't.

Sipping our second highball and chatting aimlessly I asked, "How would you like to end up this even, young lady. I hate to see it end."

"Really?" she said demurely.

"Really."

"Great," she said excitedly, "let's go to your place and fuck."

I almost dropped my drink, but I managed to place it on the table safely. I paid the tab leaving a very generous tip, and ushered my dream date out of the bar and directly to my apartment. Once inside I barely had the door shut and locked than Cindy was dropping her clothes on the way to the bedroom. She tried her best to fuck me to death that night, but I'm made of pretty good stuff.

Three days later she moved in with me after we agreed to have an unconditional relationship, and, if it came to that, we would part company as friends. We sealed the agreement with a rip-snorting round of humping, pumping, grunting and groaning sex. I wasn't going to have to worry about my physical fitness program as long as Cindy was on board. This girl loved to fuck.

Time passed, and we were getting along marvelously. I learned that Cindy was a physical fitness instructor at a gym not far away. That helped explain her beautiful body. I didn't know and I didn't care where she got her sexual energy, but I definitely didn't want her to lose it.

Then my Mom called. She wanted to visit for a couple of days. I told her about Cindy. Well, I told her a little about Cindy.

"That's great, baby," she cried. "Is she pretty?"

"No," I paused purposely, and then, "she's beautiful."

"Oh, I can't wait to meet her," Mom said excitedly. "How big is your bed?" Then, after a brief pause, she said "Just kidding."

"Mom." I said seriously, "don't do anything dumb. I really like this girl."

"I'll be on my best behavior, Son."

That Friday evening Mom was knocking on our apartment door.

"Hi there," Cindy said excitedly as she opened the door. "I'll bet you're Mom."

"And you are undoubtedly Cindy." She brushed by the young girl politely and mentioned in a low tone but one meant to be heard, "Nice boobs, Sweetie."

"Thanks," Cindy said obviously suffering mildly stunned. She watched Mom stride across the living room and throw her arms around my neck and kiss me. It wasn't the typical Mother/Son kiss. There were signs of passion lingering in the embrace.

"What do you think, Mom?" I said as I broke off our embrace. "Ain't she something?" referring to Cindy as she stood there moderately confused.

"Oh, baby," Mom cooed, "she's edible."

"Mom," I admonished.

"I'm just teasing, Sweetheart." Then turning to Cindy, "As I said when we first met - lovely." Cindy became subconsciously aware of her ample bosom. Then on reflection she thought, 'Mom ain't bad either'.

I went over to the dining table and pulled out two chairs, seated the ladies, and then took a chair for myself. Like a Jack-in-the-Box, Mom sprang to her feet.

"Is it okay if I make myself comfortable, Son?" Of course she didn't wait for my permission; she promptly removed her suit jacket, her skirt, and then her blouse. She looked just fine in her bra, her slip and her heels. "Oh, that's so much better." She primly sat in the chair again. I had forgotten how lovely her boobs were. Cindy's eyes, however, were focused on them intently.

Then abruptly she stood and peeled off her tank top which was the only garment she wore above the waist tonight. Next she wiggled out of her hort-shorts and stood there in her tits and bikini panties. I told you she was liberated, didn't I?

"Have you ever had sex with another woman, Cindy?" Mom asked very calmly, but also very seriously.

"Not really. Why?" Cindy stammered.

"Son, don't get mad, now, but seeing Cindy standing there barely dressed makes me very hot. I would like to eat your pussy."

"Oh shit, Mom!" I said in bewilderment and rested my head on my arms.

"No thanks," Cindy said heatedly. "I have the best pussy eater in the world sitting right there," she snorted pointing at me.

"Who do you think taught him, Cindy?" Mom asked in her sweetest tone.

"Mark," Cindy said using my given name "is that true?"

"We are very close, Cindy. Intimate, in fact."

"You motherfucker," she barked at me. She sat there for a long minute before saying anything, then "Are you as good as Mark?"

"Want me to show you?" Mom casually reached behind and unhooked her bra freeing those beauties for all to see. She was staring at Cindy's crotch.

"Mark?" Cindy looked at me

"That's between you girls," hoping to stay clear of this cat fight.

Cindy paused and then rose slowly to her feet. Without a word she bent forward and slid her flimsy panties to her ankles. Then she kicked them aside. "Mark's damned good, Mom."

"I know'" she sighed as she knelt between Cindy's wide spread legs.

It had been awhile since I had seen Mom this naked, and this would be an absolute first time to watch Cindy make it with anyone but me. And, with my own Mom! I was getting really turned on. My cock began to fill out as I watched my Mom slowly bury her face in that pussy that I loved so much. My erection grew as I heard Cindy sigh and then gather two fistful of Mom's hair as she laid her head back on the chair and hunched her crotch into Mom's face. I think they were bonding quite nicely.

Mom managed to elevate Cindy's legs to her shoulders; Cindy had grasped behind her knees and drew her legs up against her boobs. Naturally, Mom had buried an index finger into Cindy's asshole. The moans and groans and heavy breathing were filling the room.

It wasn't long until I heard the old familiar climax whimper of Cindy's growing louder and louder. Mom was in an ultimate state of arousal; I was fully erect; so what the Hell. I knelt on the floor behind my Mom and planted my full length into her saturated pussy. She moaned audibly into Cindy's happy pussy, and settled back against my shaft.

"It's been too long, baby," she sighed as she gyrated her hips against my body. "Drive it in there hard, baby," she grunted between gasps. "It's been a long time since my last good orgasm. Pump away."

I obliged her to the best of my ability while Cindy and I gazed at each other eye to eye. She was smiling, so I did the same. Shortly, Mom eased into her orgasmic ritual. I knew it well. I had taken here there on several occasions. It was time to get Cindy back into the act.

I motioned for Cindy to get down on the floor with us, and when she did I told her to make like a doggie in front of Mom. Cindy was a trooper. She did exactly as she was told.

"Okay, Mom," I grunted as I pounded away at her juicy pussy. Do the tongue thing for Cindy."

Mom cautiously moved her hand support from the floor to Cindy's hips. Then, without further ado, she leaned forward and French-kissed Cindy's asshole long and passionately. Cindy squealed and twisted, and Mom continued to twist and probe.

The three of us lay in a naked huddle on the floor. Heavy breathing and bliss-laden sighs were all there was to be heard.

Once we recovered, I worked up enough effort to speak.

"Cindy?'

"Yes, Love." She sighed.

"I'd like for you to meet my mother."

"Did you say meet or eat?" Mom asked.

"Eat," Cindy managed, and then after a brief pause, "you horny old bitch."

I got up and headed for the bathroom. As I was leaving the room I noticed that Cindy was belly crawling toward Mom.

"Your boyfriend has made a mess of my pussy, girl," Mom said.

"That's okay," Cindy replied, "I like gravy."

I missed the end, but later I was told that the girls 69'ed it that last go-round.

BTW Mom slept in the same bed with us that night. We had a fucking goof time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Meet Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds