• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting Ch. 03

Meeting Ch. 03

A knock resounds at the door. "Room Service!" says a raised female voice.

"Ah, there's dinner" you say as you quickly slip on your boxers, leaving me lying naked on the bed.

My movements to cover myself with the sheets so you can open the door are met with "No. Stay just as you are." The amusement plays so wickedly in your eyes as you turn from me to walk to the door. At least I'm on my stomach, that's a small relief.

I lay my head down on my folded arms, trying to hide my embarrassment, as you open the door wide and motion just inside.

"Your dinner… uh…" the girl stops in mid sentence and stands on the threshold in stunned silence, holding your food, eyes saucer wide as she sees me lying on the bed and you clothed only in boxers.

The silence is broken by your saying "You can set it up over there" pointing to a small table just inside the doorway.

"Oh! Uh, yah, sure…" she says as her eyes snap to yours, her interest quite apparent in them. Her gaze continues to move around the room in curiosity as she moves to the table to set down the food. Upon completion she moves back to the doorway, darting glances in my direction and wringing her hands in her nervousness.

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

Your eyes take in her slight frame. She's a tiny thing in comparison to your size. At best she's 5'2" and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Her auburn hair is tied back in a ponytail that reaches her mid back. She's wearing a small name tag pinned to her top… "Jill".

Her eyes can't seem to help but roam your mostly naked form, enjoying the wide shoulders, hard chest, and abdomen I so love about you. She looks back to find your smiling gaze watching her peruse your hard body and she blushes profusely. Her embarrassment at being so blatantly obvious in her enjoyment has her face a fiery red and her nervously fidgeting, unable to remain still.

"Actually, yes, I'd like to pre-order breakfast to arrive at 8am. Will you be able to bring it yourself?"

"Yes, sir, I can. My shift ends at 8am. I can bring it to you before I leave."

She watches as your eyes travel from hers down her body, resting momentarily on her little taut nipples pushing against her shirt then lower to her slim hips to linger and wonder at what she hides beneath the skirt. Your eyes snap back to hers, hot and full of demand. Her breath catches, wanting to look away but pinned beneath your gaze and unable to.

"Excellent. I look forward to seeing more of you in the morning. I'll be sure to call down to the concierge and let him know how pleased I am with your hospitality, Jill."

"Thank you, sir."

Smiling, she takes your order for breakfast and beams at the generous tip you place into her hands before leaving. Watching you flirt with the girl while I'm lying naked on the bed not far from the conversation but completely excluded, rushes embarrassment and humiliation through me. I see that you're aware of and are enjoying the knowledge of my feelings as you look over to me after closing the door. Your eyes gleam wickedly.

"Breakfast will be delicious I think, don't you, little one?"

My quiet murmur of "Yes, sir" receives a small laugh from you lingering in the silent room. I must be 100 shades of red.

"Yes, I think so… but for now, dinner. I'm starved."

I watch you as you remove your boxers loving your shameless enjoyment of being naked. My eyes flash with need at seeing your cock and having been denied the ever increasing need I have for release as you walk towards me.

Stopping in front of me your soft cock is face level and you take full advantage, allowing the tip of your cock to lightly run over my cheek and down to my mouth. I turn my head slightly and part my lips. Your cock jumps at the feel of my hot breath on the sensitive head. I open my mouth, looking up into your eyes, as you lower to slide along my tongue. I so enjoy the feel of your hardening cock, sliding in and out of my wet mouth, coating you with my saliva as you watch. A deeper thrust in pushes you into my throat and you grin at my choking before sliding fully out of my mouth.

Your cock is glistening and dripping with my saliva as it leaves my lips. Reaching down you brush my hair from my cheek before running your fingers into my hair and gripping there. I feel your hand tangled in my hair as you pull me up to stand before you. I rise quickly to alleviate the pulling of my hair as you bring me up against your hard chest.

"Let's eat, shall we?" you say as you maneuver me in front of you. Your hand smacks my butt, nudging me towards the table. I stand beside it as you sit before your meal.

The scents of baked potato and filet mignon swirl in the air as you lift the cover from your plate. My mouth waters. I continue to stand there as you begin arranging your dinner. The uncovered chocolate cake has my tummy rumbling. Dessert! As if just remembered, you look to me, eyes piercing.

"Your place, little one, is kneeling before me with my cock in your mouth while I eat my dinner. Your mouth is not to come off of my cock and you are not to make me cum until I'm ready for dessert, do you understand? If you can do this, dessert is yours," as you swirl your finger into the frosty chocolate icing, "and if not… well, we'll see when the time comes."

"Yes, sir" I whisper as you rub your icing covered finger down the length of your cock. I kneel under the table and begin to lick the icing from you and suckle your slightly hardened cock; the taste is decadent, chocolate being my favorite

I hold the weight of you resting on my tongue as I enjoy the feel of your cock increasing in size in the warm confines. I murmur my enjoyment of the feelings, the vibrations further arousing you.

I look up to see you leaning back to watch your cock slip in and out of my mouth as you chew a bite of your dinner.

I fully appreciate the feel of a thick, hard cock slipping past my wet lips. I love the feel of it filling my mouth, sliding along my swirling tongue, probing the entrance to my throat. I keep your cock there, deep in my mouth, your head trying to work its way deeper as I suckle your cock.

As one of your hands picks up the fork for another bite, the other goes to the back of my head pushing down on it and forcing your cock into my throat. You're enjoying the choking and gagging vibrations milking your cock as you enjoy the juicy bite of steak. My writhing under your hand to raise my head is insignificant to the strength of your hand holding me. You take your time chewing the tasty meat, watching my discomfort, my moans further thickening your cock.

Finally you swallow. Your hand moves away from the back of my head and I jerk up for air forgetting, in my need to breathe, the rule against removing your cock from my mouth. As I suck in a deep breath of air I feel your disapproving eyes snap to mine.

It hits me then.

"I'm sorry, sir, I… I couldn't breathe!"

"That's not my problem, is it?"

"No, sir" I murmur, lowering my eyes to the floor.

"That'll be 10 lashes after dessert, little one." Seeing my shocked expression you continue, "The longer you sit there with your mouth off of my cock, the more I'll add to it, so I suggest you put my cock back where it belongs."

"Yes, sir" I whisper, sliding your cock back into my mouth. I continue suckling your cock, sliding up and down your hard shaft, feeling it swell, enjoying the thickness. My saliva begins to run down and pool around the base of your cock, unable to swallow around the length of you in my mouth. The saliva runs down to drip from your cum swollen balls and lands on the chair as I continue to suck you and murmur the vibrations around your cock.

I feel the head of your cock grown taut, knowing you're close to cumming by the throbbing and enlarged swelling I feel in my mouth. You lean back to watch me.

"Mmmm, dinner was excellent, wasn't it, little one?"

"mmmppphhhh" I mumble around your length.

"Now for dessert." I look up to you and see you holding the cake plate as you begin to eat bite after bite of the moist gooey cake. I continue to suck your throbbing cock as I watch you lick the sweet icing from the fork.

Surely, you'll give me a bite of it.

I watch as you continue to eat and as you raise the last bite of it to your mouth, my eyes pleading with you as my mouth sucks your very thick cock. Your other hand goes back to fist in my hair as you push my head further down onto your cock; impaling my gagging throat onto your thickness, the muscles milking your cock. Your hand releases from my hair as your body tenses and you coat the inside of my mouth in your warm, salty cum.

I swallow the thick fluids only to have it replaced with more from your pumping cock. My fingers tighten on your thighs as you threaten to drown me with your cum, there's so much filling my mouth it begins to leak out the corners and dribble down your thick shaft.

I swallow the last blast of sticky cum and lick the shaft of your cock clean. Sucking your cock for still more cum you feel the sucking sensations very intense on your sensitive cock.

Scooting the chair back you pull your cock from my sucking mouth. Using your hand, you guide the head of your cock over my cheeks, nose, lips; drying it on my face.

"Did you enjoy your dessert as much as I enjoyed mine?"

Licking your cum from my lips I say "Yes, sir, I did."

"Good. Now, it's time for your lashes. How many did you earn?"

"Ten, Sir."

"That's right, ten. Get my belt and bend over the bed."

I hurry to comply. The feel of the soft leather belt in my hand will be a wild contrast to the hard, painful slaps my bottom will feel from it. I lay the belt beside me as I bend over the bed; my center glistening with my juices clearly seen as it faces toward you.

I hear you walk over to me and stop just behind me. I close my eyes tight as you pick up the belt lying next to me. I expect the harsh slap immediately but instead feel your finger trail along my wet slit.

"You're wet, little one." I hear you chuckle as your finger slips inside of me. As I sigh, your finger curves inside of me and you pull up, using your finger like a hook. "Arch your ass up for me… that's it. You'll keep it just like this for all 10. You'll also count and thank me for each one. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir", I whimper, not happy at having your finger leave me, wanting it to plunge in deeper, wanting you to fuck me with it.

My mind is still focused on the loss of your finger inside of me and the building need to cum when the first slap lands on my bottom. The slap of the belt resounds so loudly in the quiet room. The fire is instant; the stinging pain makes me cry out. "Aaahhh!" and on a shaky breath "One, Sir, thank you."

Two lands on the opposite cheek, equally as hard and bringing tears to my eyes. I want so badly to rub the stinging away. "Two, sir, thank you", I manage.

Three lands in the same spot, doubling the hurt. At the same moment two fingers push deep up inside me as I sob, "Three, sir, thank you."

I feel your fingers slipping in and out and the pain mixes with the pleasure threatening to undo me. I begin to move in rhythm with them. I feel them curl inside me and tug up.

"Arch up." God I love your deliciously commanding tone.

Your fingers slip from me as four and five land in quick succession. The pain is acute as each slap lands on the already tender flesh, igniting it further. Tears stream down my face as I clench the sheets in my fists, biting my lip against the pain.

"Four, five, thank you, sir."

"Oh, you are most welcome, little one," you say as the enjoyment plays so noticeably in your voice.

The next instant is a blur of agony. The belt alternates cheeks as it rains the next four down without pause; the tender flesh, already red with the slaps before scream in pain as I do out loud.

"God, stop, please! Wait... no more, wait…" I cry on a rush of tears.

"Wait for what? This is your punishment and you didn't count it as I asked. That's two additional for you. Now, arch up."

"Please, please, wait!" I beg you.

"I won't tell you again, should we make it more? Arch!"

I lift my red, stinging, tender bottom up to the ready position for your next blow. I feel your fingers run over the screaming skin and squeeze my flesh. God it hurts!

The tenth blow lands across both cheeks and I scream. "Oh God! Ten, sir, thank you!" as I cry.

I feel you lean over me, your chest to my back, your cock rubbing against my tender ass. My juices run down my inner thighs.

Your voice whispers in my ear, "Did you enjoy as much as I? mmm, I love turning your nice ass bright red with my belt. Does it feel good to have my cock rubbing your sore flesh? Hmmm?"

I can only whimper my pain.

"You took your 10 well but now you have two more to take." I feel your cock slip up into me, pushing my wet lips apart as the thick head forces its way into my pussy.

"You're so wet, little one. I love it," you murmur into my ear. "Do you want to cum? Hmmm?"

"Yes, sir, please" I whisper.

"I want to hear you ask me to finish your punishment, ask me to spank your little burning butt with my belt." You say as you grind your cock deep inside of me, pushing my thighs apart with your legs. God the need to cum is so hard to deny.

You stand back upright, grabbing my hips in your hands, pulling me up onto you, onto my toes, your cock so deep and hard inside of me. I arch back onto you trying to take you deeper as you slowly withdraw your cock from me until just the head remains inside my clenching muscles.

"Beg me, beg me to spank you."

Oh god.

"Please sir. Please spank me hard with your belt. I want to cum while you spank and fuck me at the same time, please!" I cry out.

Your cock slams back up into me fast and deep as you begin fucking me hard. The belt lands across my butt and lower back as you withdraw. The second landing is so sharp and your cock feels so good inside of me I can no longer hold back.

"Oh God, I'm cumming… ohhhhh!"

I cum hard; my muscles milking you as you fuck deep into me, spraying my insides with your hot cum.

My ass is on fire as you grab it in your hands and squeeze as the last of your cum fills me.

Your cock slips out of me and your cum drips from my pussy to run down my thighs. You lean down and run your tongue over my sore, red cheeks and up my spine as I lay panting, trying to catch my breath.

"Let's get some sleep, little one, breakfast is coming early."

"Yes, sir."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds