Meeting Danny Coyle

"Oh, yes, I'm going to cum!!" screamed Claire. Somehow she could feel him pulsating.

He pulled out of her and allowed his semen to cover her back. Again, He changed her to permit the men to see two people complete their orgasms. She was able to look up and observe that the men were becoming more aroused.

Maybe, I'm going to be invited to an orgy, she thought.

Her master seized her hair and pulled her into his groin. Claire knew that she was expected to lick him clean. Once her job was done he pulled her onto his lap with her back to his chest and her front facing the men.

Each foot was seized by a man who began to suck, lick her toes. This was a new experience for Claire. Her legs were spread and another man commenced to perform oral sex. Surprisingly she sensed she was becoming aroused again. Suddenly her bosom that up to this time was ignored received the efforts of one man apiece. She was in a grip of steel such that the men were unable to move her from her master's lap. He entered her anus again only this time she was ready for him. All the attention she was experiencing did not build up to a massive orgasm but instead into many satisfying climaxes.

She dropped to the floor exhausted. The men, including her master, left the basement. Using the bar as support she was able to stand.

A diminutive man appeared in front of her. He gave the appearance of a cherub, pink skinned, blue eyes and wisps of red hair coiffed to give the appearance of more hair. He reached up and with small, delicate hands, began to squeeze her breasts. She winced but made no effort to slap his hands away. He left and caught up with the departing mob.

Three months later, Claire found herself in the reception room of the headquarters for Carmichael Inc. The room was painted grey with chartreuse diagonals. White furniture was placed around the large room to develop conversation areas. Anchored in the middle of the far wall was a large black desk staffed by a female security guard with a black uniform. Claire wondered why there were no visible computer monitors. Before she could speak the guard stood up.

"Please follow me," said the guard.

She was ushered into a large office. It surprised her that her master was sitting beside Carmichael.

"We haven't been formally introduced," said Carmichael. "I'm H.W. Carmichael and this gentleman is the head of the legal department...Danny Coyle."

He pushed a booklet towards her. It surprised her that it was a contract.

"Your business plan is excellent which is why we decided to hire you to run our Adult wing of Carmichael Inc.," began Carmichael. "I have one question. Why did you divorce Eric? In a few months he will be wealthy and the two of you will be able to live in a style, you never dreamed of."

"I can only serve one master and Eric wasn't it," replied Claire.

Danny stood up and squeezed one boob as he left the room.

She signed the contract that paid three times what she was making. The only problem she was a Carmichael slave but she would be very successful. She would make her master very happy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds