• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting My Dom

Meeting My Dom

Exiting the plane and walking the concourse to the baggage claim I keep one eye on the signs and the other looking for you. You agreed to meet me here and pick me up, but in our haste we forgot to determine where i would be meeting you.

The trip has worn me out, but I'm still very excited to see you and finally hold you in my arms for the first time. Among other things. Waiting for my bags, I feel a presence behind me and I turn to see you. Petite, but strong, you're smiling a sly wonderful smile.

Jumping into my arms I pull you into me and you wrap your arms around my neck. Looking up at me, your eyes burning with a fire deep inside. Pulling me down to you, we kiss a long soft kiss of passion and love. A kiss a long time in coming.

You look at me, eyes narrow, a coy smile on your face. "You've been bad." Your voice is soothing but firm. I know you enjoy saying it and what it means.

"Forgive me mistress." I whisper, smiling back.

Pulling me down again to you again, you kiss me and bite my lip a little harder than most people would like. "We shall see pet."

A chill runs through my body as you reach up and stroke my hair. Your fingers gentle as they run over me. "You are so handsome, I can't wait."

Taking me by the hand, we leave the airport and quickly find your car. The day is fading fast, the sun setting in peals of red and orange fire. It reflects in your eyes flashing like the edge of a whip.

We make small talk, we chat, holding hands, teasing. I can feel my want growing inside me and the flushing of your cheeks tells me that you feel the same way.

Arriving at your house, you help me with my luggage, only a couple small bags and a backpack, I travel light. Leading me through your house we put my bags in your bed room and then, without saying a word you lead me down into the basement. Unlocking a door you turn on a soft light and we stand together in your dungeon. Its clean, well lit, almost inviting,

Turning to you, I see you smiling, you are very proud of this space. "You like?"

"I love it." My voice soft, distant, mind engaged.

"Good, you lose the clothes, I'll be right back." Pushing me into the room you close the door and I hear the click of the lock behind me. Slowly I do as I am told, carefully folding them and setting them in the corner.

I know the chair is not for me and I do not sit on it, I sit on the floor, cross legged, eyes closed, waiting. Thinking of what amazing things you have planned and how I could ever make it up to you.

I keep my eyes closed as you reenter the room, I have not been told to look and I will not. But temptation get the better of me and I open an eye to steal a glance. You are stunning.

High black stiletto heals, legs clad in black lace stockings that end in frills in the middle of your thigh. Black french cut panties, elegant red and black corset, tight and firm, pushing your breasts up into perfect globes that threaten to burst forth. Around your neck a simple black choker made of silk and your hair hangs in lazy curls.

"Open your eyes without my permission?" You raise and eye brow and tap the end of your riding crop in the palm of your hand the sound of the leather on skin supple.

"This simply will not do," Taking a step toward me you lean down, dragging the riding crop up my neck and my chin. "Get up."

Standing before you naked, I can't help but be aroused, but you take no notice, you begin inspecting me like a piece of property. Taking my chin in your hand, you turn my head side to side, making sounds of approval as you go. Your hand slaps my flanks feeling the muscle under the skin.

Walking around me, you run your hand over my shoulder, across my back and down to my buttock, squeezing it hard before giving it a solid slap. I keep my eyes forward, not wanting to anger you more.

Each step you take I can hear the click click click of your heals on the floor, you are behind me, I don't know what your doing and the anticipation is making me very aroused.

"Turn around." you instruct. I do and see that you have prepared a cross bar with a pair of restraints hanging from it. I know what you have planned and what it means.

Lifting one arm and securing it, you move to the other and ensure that I am immobile. You stand behind me, admiring the expanse of skin before you, the willingness of its owner to give you control of it. You feel yourself getting excited over this power. You like.

Putting your chin on my shoulder, you whisper into my ear. "Bad, very very bad pet, first you look without permission, then you get hard? What ever shall I do with you." Nipping my ear you run a hand down my chest over my pelvis and just brush my erection.

Stepping back you take a small cat of 9 tails in your hand, wrap the leather straps in your hand and snap it tight. The crack of leather makes me jump but the lack of any sensation serves only to wonderfully frighten me.

"10 for having your eyes open, 5 for your erection, and 5 more just for me." You tell me very frankly. But I can hear a touch of pleasure in your words. You're enjoying this as much as I am.

Crack! The first strike surprises me, you went a bit harder than I had expected and I let out a grunt of pain. It felt good, I liked it. "Thank-you mistress, I am sorry I offended you mistress."

"You should be." You hope I didn't hear, but you sighed with relief that I didn't use the safe word, you hadn't hurt me badly.

Crack, Crack, crack. The hits keep coming and each one feels good, I almost want more, but I also want it to end, I want to show my devotion to you. You are also enjoying it, the power and control you have. The last strike leaves a long red mark on my back and you step forward, kissing the wound softly.

"Are you sorry?" Your voice tender and loving.

"Yes my Mistress" I respond, breathless from the experience.

"Good boy, good boy." You kiss my back again sending chills through my body as your fingers slide up my sides causing my back to arch.

Releasing me carefully, you turn me to face you, you smile, run your thumb over my lips and shake your head a little. "No no no, you're not done, now you have to make it up to me."

I nod, the marks on my back burning, but in a wonderful way, I feel alive and full of desire. Leading me with a single finger on my chin, you walk to the chair, turn and sit, admiring me as I stand there before you.

"Down pet." You instruct, Dragging your finger down in front of me.

I slowly kneel down, eyes lowered, waiting for your next instruction. It comes quickly and I crawl to you.

Carefully you lift one leg, putting it on my back, spreading yourself before me. Pulling my head to you, I can smell your arousal, sweet and thick filling my senses. "Please me." You command, caressing my cheek.

Moving forward I carefully pull your panties aside, the soft fabric on my fingers is amazing, but the vision of you before me is almost more than I can handle, I feel myself swell. My lips part and I carefully explore you, around your lips, over the hood, learning each shape, each curve of your body.

My tongue dips inside you, pulling some of your wetness out tasting it on my lips, feeling your body shift under my touch. Your low moans my triggers, I crave them as much as I crave my own release. Fingers wrap into my hair and you pull me in closer, not letting me escape.

Drinking from you, enjoying every inch of you, feasting upon you my body aches with its own desire. I want nothing more than to feel your orgasm on my face, to watch your body accept my gift of pleasure.

Time seems to be lost as I worship you, I don't know how long it has been and I don't care. The only feeling I have besides the pleasure on my lips is the throbbing of my back and the ache between my legs. The sensations are heady and powerful.

You don't warn me it's about to happen, why should you, your climax rushes up and flows over you. Waves of pleasure crash between your legs, and you pull my head into you even harder. I know its a powerful one from the way your heal digs into my back.

Relaxing slowly, you are breathing deeply but calmly, a small smile cracking your lips. "Good pet, your mistress is pleased." You sit up, lean down and kiss my forehead.

Dressed and relaxing on the couch together, my arms wrapped around you as we watch a movie I can still feel the erection between my legs and it keeps pressing into your back. Each time I can feel you wiggle a little as if saying hello to it.

Then before I can say anything you look back up at me and smiling saying. "You're going to have that for a while, but we'll take care of it soon enough, I kind of like having you like this."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting My Dom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds