• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 03

Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 03

12

Day Two - Continued

Ryan was eager for the meeting to adjourn. Eager for the chance to spend an uninterrupted evening with Catrine in their suite. She had spent most of the day tucked up in his lap and while he'd relished it, it hadn't afforded him the opportunity to say more than a few words to her all day.

He found the idea of sharing a meal and having an unhurried conversation with her to be very appealing. Surely things would wrap up soon. He could see the sun setting through the stained glass windows that surrounded them.

He was surprised that the Six Kings hadn't been more critical of his proposal now that two full days of meetings had passed. While his initial pitch had been the focus of the engagement and he had fielded his share of questions, he had expected to face a tough inquisition.

In retrospect, it almost felt like a formality that he attended the meeting at all. More than halfway through the conference, it seemed like a foregone conclusion that they planned to develop the energy resources of the south and engage his company to do lead the effort.

So, why had they bothered to invite him? The thought troubled him as he considered it. There was really no way to guess at the answer and he reminded himself that their agreement was not yet confirmed. They had not signed the contract and many of the specifics of the negotiation remained still to be decided.

All the more reason to try to keep his head on straight. Meeting Catrine and having her here certainly complicated things though. He was usually so cool under pressure. So detached. It was a significant factor in his ability to navigate the empire of the Six Kings for so many years; He could get by, do his bit, say little, and offend no one.

But here, with her as his companion, he had called attention to himself. He had been distracted since the moment she joined him. He hadn't been able to don his usual business persona.

Her beauty, her pain, and her honesty were humanizing in a way that pulled at the center of his heart. It was as though he couldn't care about anything as much as he suddenly cared for her.

Watching her, touching her, and, he admitted reluctantly, even striking her; It had called into question the complicity of his past actions. Now, he felt suddenly accountable for all that he had overlooked; all that he had seen but not called to question. It muddled the purpose of his visit and left him feeling unsure of his goal. He had started this quest to lock up a contract and, in the process, lock up his future. He was no longer sure of his future at all.

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw King Arick rise to make an announcement. His gut instincts told him that nothing good would come from this. He reflexively tightened his grasp on Catrine and waited to hear what the King had to say.

"Gentlemen," Arick began, smiling at each King in the room. Ryan couldn't shake the suspicion that he had something up his sleeve. He wanted to slap the expression right off his face.

"As you all know, one of the best parts of our quarterly meetings is the chance to share in the rarest luxuries from each of our territories. Sir Hall, the wine you brought along for example, has been most exquisite. Thank you for being so considerate as to share it with each us!"

Hall nodded in dignified reply.

King Arick continued, "So, it occurred to me this afternoon, that we should really share all of our treasures with one another during our short stay. Our time is so precious and our treats are so...tasty. So, if you'll indulge me in a bit of whimsy, I thought perhaps we should...trade."

"Now, now. Don't worry!" He continued quickly. "It would only be temporary. Just for one night. The chance to partake in one another's most favorite of all delights! Our beloved pleasure slaves, at our collective disposal, to indulge in our most tempting desires."

"Dutton!" he exclaimed with great congeniality, "I know, for example, that you are most eager to get between the legs of Roberts' twins!"

Hearing this, Dutton held up his glass of wine to Roberts to toast his fine taste. The two Kings sharing in the joke and smiling widely.

"And, my own lovely Pet," he said stroking the hair of the girl next to him. "She is extremely well suited for some of Edwards' less gentle tastes." Edwards licked his lips at the suggestion, hungrily eyeing the girl at Arick's feet.

"Let's see if you can't push her limits a bit, no?" He said with a wink as Edwards slowly nodded at him in full agreement.

"And I must confess," Arick continued with exaggerated dismay, turning his attention to stare directly into Ryan's eyes. "I have been quite taken by our newest guest, Mr. Pierce's companion."

"I was thinking just this afternoon that I would be most appreciative of the chance to explore her most...intimately." He lingered on the final word, turning his attention from Ryan to Catrine as he shot her a cold smile. She sat wide-eyed in Ryan's lap, fully comprehending how this would unfold.

"So, unless there is any objection?" He trailed off for a moment looking to the other Kings, many of whom had already begun collecting their personal items, nodding back at him in total agreement.

"Excellent!" He said and clapped his hands together like a small child who had just been told that he had his pick of delights from a candy store.

Leaving the other Kings to sort out their swaps, he turned to Ryan and Catrine and with a deadly serious expression said, "If you would please follow me then, dear?"

He found himself helpless again. Ryan's rage threatened to spill into open violence as he balled his fists and gritted his teeth.

On shaking legs, Catrine slowly stood and stepped away from Ryan's embrace to follow behind King Arick. In a flash, Ryan grabbed her and pulled her backwards with so much force she almost crashed into his desk. He surged forward to put himself physically between her and the vile King.

"Something wrong Mr. Pierce?" King Arick asked with mock concern.

Ryan's breathing was labored and his eyes burned intensely. He closed in on Arick and readied himself to strike him. The anger sparked between them and the other Kings took notice, stopping their activities and turning their attention to where the two men stood.

Catrine knew that the situation was escalating quickly and that a conflict with a King could turn bad fast. Very, very bad. There were too many accidents and too many disappearances that couldn't be explained. She knew Ryan meant well, but his reactions were naive. She couldn't stand the thought of him coming into danger because of her.

She searched for courage deep inside of herself. Reaching out to Ryan, she gently pulled at his fist, which broke his stare down with Arick as he turned his head to regard her. Their eyes met briefly, ice blue to warm brown, each reflecting the other's sadness.

She took his hand in hers, gently prying at his balled fist to open his fingers and reveal his palm to her. She bent gracefully forward and planted the softest kiss from her lips to the center of his palm. The gesture was intimately submissive, a slave bidding good evening to her Master. But, as she stilled her lips and brushed her cheeks back and forth against his warm skin, she tried to convey her prayer with her gesture: Do not be stupid. I will be okay. I will come back to you.

Releasing his hand, she turned to King Arick and fell to her knees in front of him. She lowered her eyes and said quietly, "As you please, My King."

"That's more like it." Arick mumbled under his breath.

He took her by her hair and yanked her roughly back to her feet. He pulled her forward sharply and spun her around so that she was pinned with her back pressed against his body, his hands roughly grasping her. She couldn't bare to look anywhere but at her feet.

"She is a clever girl." He said to Ryan. "And she seems obedient enough. You would do well to learn something from her," he sneered.

Then, guiding her swiftly across the room he called merrily to the others, "Sweet dreams all!"

And in an instant, they had vanished into the hall.

Ryan fell back into his chair feeling as though there was no air left to breathe in the room. His heart constricted and his mind buzzed with incongruous thoughts. He had promised to protect her and yet he had failed at every turn. He had wanted to comfort her, yet again and again, she had needed to reassure him. He had tried furiously to maintain control, but it was clear that there was no chance of it in these games.

"Master?" a small voice interrupted him and he looked up to see that the room had emptied entirely except for one young woman. Preston's slave, he realized with dismay. She was looking at him expectantly.

"Come along then," he said with resignation as he made the walk back to his suite.

—-

Catrine followed King Arick down the hall and into his private chambers. While it was clear that the next several hours would be a test of her strength, she also felt oddly back in more familiar terrain: This was her role. This was what was expected of her. This was the world that she knew.

The time she had spent with Ryan had brought with it a slew of emotions that she hadn't allowed herself to consider for months, perhaps even years. Thinking, feeling, wanting; these were dangerous pastimes for a slave.

In showing her kindness, he had weakened her defenses. He had exposed parts of herself that she had locked away long ago. She touched her collar as if to confirm it was still there. Yes, she affirmed, better to know your place than to get lost in dangerous wishes.

Arick wasted no time as he lead her into his bedroom. Loosening his tie and unbuckling his belt he added, "Take your clothes off. Then, come over here in front of me."

He ogled her, toying with his own mustache and practically salivating, as she slipped off her dress and panties. He hadn't felt this eager to play in a long time.

She quickly walked towards him and he leered at her openly. "Yes, right here will do." Present your hands to me, please."

He removed a set of thick metal cuffs from his bedside table. She stood before him and shivered as he slipped one securely over each of her delicate wrists.

"You seem fairly obedient," he began as he fingered the soft skin on the underside of her wrist. It gave her goose bumps. "So, I don't think I'll need to tie you to the headboard. Am I right, beautiful?"

She shook her head cautiously, thinking he had more to say.

"Very good," he continued. "I'll just make use of these to keep things interesting." He stroked the metal cuffs again. It was clear that he was admiring the cuffs themselves and not her delicate wrists beneath.

"On your knees then." he declared, his words thick with anticipation.

To emphasize his point, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed forcefully downward so that she sank to her knees before him. She blanched at his touch as he ran his fingers roughly through her hair. She heard him mutter, "Very good, indeed" as he reached down and stroked himself lewdly through the fabric of his pants.

Knowing she was watching, he unzipped himself and released his pulsing cock just inches from her eyes. It was long and thin and angry looking, with dark purple veins criss-crossing its length.

He grabbed a handful of her hair with his fist and tightened his grip, forcing her head back sharply so that she had to look up into his cold eyes. She gasped at his sudden forcefulness and the painful pull against her scalp.

"I had to wait for you all day," he said darkly, "and I am not a patient man."

He pulled harder, making her back arch, pushing her breasts forward, as she let out a small yelp. She saw his mustache twitch slightly as though he was smirking at her discomfort.

He loomed over her, raking his eyes over her body. His expression villainous.

He brought his face almost level with hers; so close that she could smell his moist, rancid breath as he whispered, "Let's see if you're worth all this fuss. Please me and I will let you, and that supposed Master of yours, live another day."

Releasing his grip just enough for her to be level again with his swollen cock, he pressed the tip of it against her lips and breathed his command.

"Show me."

She parted her lips gingerly, intending to ease herself into the gratification he demanded. But he was too hungry to feel her submission. He locked his hands against her head, winding her long hair in his fingers and using it as a way to control her movement. She shuddered at the feel of his hands on her.

"Shhhh..." he said quietly but it did nothing to soothe her. It only heightened her fear. He forced her to still completely as he towered over her. He held her helpless between his hands and reveled in the power of his position. His whole body thrummed with his desire to possess her.

Suddenly, he thrust deeply into her mouth, pushing himself down her throat. She choked against him, her gasp vibrating against his shaft. He moaned luxuriously, appreciating the sensations of her cry against his penetrating cock. Her struggles to accommodate his length only aroused him further.

He set set a punishing pace as he fucked her mouth brutally. Without the ability to use her hands, she found it difficult to maintain her balance and she teetered painfully on her knees from the force of his actions. She tried to control her breathing to match his pace but she found it impossible.

She felt tears prick her eyes as she worked to breathe, gagging and sputtering against him. Each struggle only seemed to inflame him further. He grunted and pushed back against her hard, forcing himself even deeper with his thrusts.

He grunted, closing his eyes with smug satisfaction, as he relished the feeling of dominating her. "That's it my sweet, slave girl. You know just how to take it."

He slowed his pace, but kept himself deeply inside of her as he continued, "Your mouth is exquisite." He smiled at her with a monstrous expression.

"I wonder if you were a natural or if they had to train you exhaustively to bring out your gifts?" He appraised her with his words.

"Let's test your limits a bit, no?" He looked delighted with himself as he pressed himself forward again. He held her head tightly, not stopping until he felt the tip of his cock rubbing against the back of her throat. He let out a long satisfied sigh as he watched her struggle to breath, rocking himself side to side, but not releasing his grip at all.

Tears fell freely from her eyes and she worried she would faint from the exertion. He renewed his thrusts, increasing his pace to a frenzy. Finally, with a few more violent thrusts, she felt him swell in her throat as he released his rancid seed into her mouth.

He let out a deep grunt, pushing himself back and forth a few more times, still enjoying the soft grip of her mouth around him before he finally slipped himself from her lips. He stood and waited expectantly for her to swallow.

"Oh lovely, lovely girl."

His chilling words combined with his taste in her mouth left her nauseated. Still on her knees, she wiped her eyes and her mouth as best she could against her cuffed hands. She leaned forward to rest her face in her palms, struggling to catch her breath.

Looking down at her he admonished, "There is no time to rest, my slave. We are just getting started. Up on the bed now. Hands and knees, please."

He walked over to a water pitcher and poured himself a large glass. The sound of the ice cubes rattling against the cup made Catrine lick her lips with thirst. He drank it deliberately, exaggerating his enjoyment, clearly not planning to offer her any.

He turned to assess her again, admiring her from behind. She rested on her elbows, her ass tipped slightly up in the air, her hands still bound at her wrists. He had only just satisfied himself with her mouth and his cock already twitched for more.

"You are quite something to look at, you know?" he said to her, stroking her body with his cold hands. "Perhaps that's why Mr. Pierce seems so absorbed in you?"

He watched her closely as he mentioned Ryan's name. Like a cat who had caught a mouse but wasn't all that hungry, he was in the mood to toy with her.

She closed her eyes and turned her head so that she could press her face against the mattress. It was harder to breathe, but at least she could hide her expression from his critical gaze.

"Yes," he whispered with menacing softness, walking his fingers up each of her vertebrae and enjoying the tremors his actions provoked. "I can see why he dotes on you. You are something to be savored."

Stilling his hands on her bare hips he finished his preamble. "I am certain that I am going to enjoy fucking you very, very much."

He yanked her roughly backwards, grinding her soft slit against his renewed hardness. The pressure of his motions forcing her to anticipate the coming violation of her body. He pushed between her legs and slammed himself inside of her with his full strength. He tugged forcefully against her body, making sure that she couldn't escape any of his thrust.

"Ugh." They both moaned together. Hers, a response to the sudden pain she felt as her body struggled to take him in so suddenly. His, a satisfied grunt as he forced himself deeply into her. He used the leverage of their position to force her body backwards as he used his own momentum to thrust himself forward.

He loved looking down on her in that moment as he completely overpowered her. Her hands bound and extended in front of her. Her hair tangled and spread across the bed. The creamy skin of her shoulders and bare back tempting him to bite her. Her tiny ass squeezed together as his cock slid in and out of her most intimate place.

He was hers to violate and hers to control. He was soaring with triumphant power. Each time he bottomed out against her, he felt the satisfying press of her pussy against the base of his cock. His rhythm was powerful and punishing, wanting to push himself still deeper, claiming her with each thrust.

"They keep you so tight." He said with relish as he fucked her hard. He rubbed himself against her walls using her body fully for his own enjoyment.

"You were made for this," he berated her. "Molded and shaped and trained and punished to be so perfectly submissive."

"Mine to claim," he added pounding his words into her with each thrust.

He groaned, curling himself over her body so that he could reach around her and cup her breasts with his hands.

"Such a delicacy." he continued.

He grabbed her breasts roughly and pinched at her nipples until she cried out again. He squeezed them hard, kneading them in his palms and forcing the tiny buds to extend in his fingers.

"Yesssss!" He exclaimed in ecstasy, yanking at her breasts as an alternate way to control the pace of his fucking. "You are such a delightful fuck."

She was trying so hard to be silent; to not call any additional attention to herself. To wait it out. To take it as she had taken punishments so many times before.

But she felt the tears welling behind her eyes and once the first spilled over, she couldn't control their flow. She began to weep quietly into the sheets.

He didn't see it at first, the single tear that slipped down her face. He was too lost in the immense satisfaction he had obtained in using her body so thoroughly for himself. But, when he heard her soft cry, he rejoiced in her pain, knowing that he had dominated her fully.

Swiftly, he pulled out of her, grabbing her knees and flipping her onto her back. She was forced to look up towards him and he returned her gaze with a vicious smile. Wasting no time, he thrust himself forward again, impaling her deeply on his cock. She yelped as he pushed her bound hands above her head, forcing her painfully backwards. He crushed her chest with the weight of his own, knocking the wind from her as she gazed up at him fearfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds