• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Tigger For The First Time

Meeting Tigger For The First Time

Throughout Liz's life she has craved, desired, longed for and been in search of someone that would treat her like a good little girl. Taking full charge of her and her life. Yes, it is a dom/sub type of relationship but it goes beyond that.

Liz sat one day after her divorce and wondered, "Will it ever happen that I am to find what I truly long for?"

She got up from where she was sitting and sat down to check her email and just surf the internet in general. Upon opening her mail box she found that she had a few emails from Tigger. She began reading them.

"I hope that you are doing okay, or as okay as possible given the circumstances of your situation." Tigger had written.

She went on to read, "I do so hope to be able to spend some time with you giving you all that you desire."

As she read this email she began to wonder was this person, Tigger, truly sincere in what he was saying. I mean I have discussed my wants and desires with him in the past. It just seems that every guy no matter what will say that they will then it turns out that they won't.

Upon finishing the email she read and reread the following: "I would dearly love to be able to come out there and stay with you and give you all that you so deeply desire and treat you like a queen."

Liz sat staring at this email. After several minutes had passed she went on to open the others. Each mail contained generally the same consensus that Tigger wanted to move in with her and give her all the attention she desired and deserved.

So upon reading them all she started to write back. "I see that you are saying that you will do these things but are you being sincere and honest about it? I mean I am a woman that knows what she wants, desires, craves and deserves."

She thought a few minutes and added, "When and if you do decide to come here who is going to pay the bills on an apartment? I mean I work and all but am not able to afford rent and utilities on a place plus groceries as well."

Liz was an instructor at that time in her life. She enjoyed her job and enjoyed the students. Liz just has a wonderfully strong passion about her career.

She concluded her email and hit the send button. Once it was sent she got up and went to soak in a hot bath.

Well, as she ran the water she added a nice cucumber-melon bubble bath to the water. She turned and lit a couple of candles then began to get undressed. She removed her t-shirt, shorts, bra and panties. As she stood there looking in the mirror admiring her body she realized she needed to turn the water off before it overflowed the tub.

One last thing she needed to attend to before sinking into the bubbles was to put her hair up neatly in a pony tail. Once it was secured in place she slowly and carefully stepped into the tub.

The water was nice and warm, not too hot and not too cold. She relished the way that the bubbles felt as she inched her way into the tub. Liz has always enjoyed the feeling of the bubbles as they caress her skin.

Once she was fully in the tub she took her washcloth and slowly began to wash her body. Making sure to pay close attention to all the special places. She circled her breasts and felt her nipples get hard under the washcloth. She lingered for several minutes just twisting her nipple between her fingers.

She continued washing herself, and lay back in the tub so that she had better access to her shaved pussy. She ran the washcloth slowly over it. The feel of the washcloth over her clit made her body twitch with anticipation. She lingered a few moments just rubbing her clit and enjoying the sensation.

She began to let her mind wander. She lay back against the edge of the tub and closed her eyes. All the while imagining that she would soon have someone in her life that would be giving her the things she so desperately craved and desired. These thoughts began to drive her wild. She could feel the heat and tension building in her pussy. She knew that she needed to cum and wanted to badly.

She began rubbing and pinching her clit between her fingers. Alternating that with sliding two fingers deep into her throbbing pussy. Soon it was more than she could bear and she exploded in an intense orgasm.

She lay there in the tub relishing the feeling of her orgasm and hoping and dreaming that this would soon give her the answer to all her wants and desires.

The candles had burned themselves out and her water had gone cold when she realized that she had drifted off to sleep. The bubbles had all dissipated and her fingers were now shriveled. So she reached down and pulled the stopper from the tub and stood up.

Reaching over she grabbed her towel and began to dry herself off. Her body was still slightly damp when she heard the phone ring. So quickly wrapping her towel around her she ran to the phone.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hi, gorgeous!" Tigger responded.

"I hope I didn't disturb you." he commented.

"Oh no, just getting ready to turn in is all. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. The students have exams." she explained.

"Then I won't keep you long. I just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving here in the morning heading your way. If all goes well I will be there in four days." he went on.

"Four days?" she asked.

"Yes, that is how long it will take for me to drive from Las Vegas to Atlanta." he replied.

"Well, I hadn't expected you so soon, but if that is what you are doing I will see you then." was all she could say.

"Goodnight beautiful! I will see you soon!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, be safe and good night." she replied and hung up the phone.

She stood for a moment and mulled over what had just transpired in that conversation. It finally hit her that he, Tigger, was on his way to be with her.

Walking back to the bedroom she wondered again, "Will he be the one?"

Liz dropped her towel by the bed and got a tank top from her closet. Once it was on she double checked her alarm clock and climbed into bed.

As she drifted off to sleep she couldn't help but wonder again if Tigger would truly be the one man that would take full charge of her like she desired.

Early the next morning just before her alarm went off her phone rang. She looked at the clock, "4:15 am!" she screamed.

"Who in their right mind is calling me at this hour?" she protested.

She felt around in the dark for her phone and picked it up. "Hello!?" she said grumpily.

"Good morning, dear!" she heard on the other end.

It was Tigger calling her at this awful hour. She was irritated beyond belief.

"Do you realize what time it is?" she questioned him.

"Yes, but I thought you would be getting up and ready for work by now." he replied

"You are out of your mind! I told you I had a long day ahead of me and now you are waking me up two solid hours before I have to be up! What are you thinking?" she said exasperatingly.

"I just wanted to tell you to have a good day and that I was on the road." he explained quickly.

"Well be careful, I have to get some rest." she said grumpily and hung up the phone not waiting for his reply.

Liz lay back down on her pillow and tried to get comfortable. She was now irritated and was beginning to question whether or not he would be the right person.

Somewhere along the way she dozed back off because she awoke at 6:30 am to her alarm clock buzzing at her. Sleepily she reached over and turned it off. She sat there a moment and then remembered the phone call that had come in just two hours before.

Is he crazy? She wondered to herself.

She got up, grabbed the dirty towel from the night before so that she could drop it in the hamper and went and started her coffee pot. She loved the smell of fresh coffee brewing.

Liz got a towel from the closet and went into the bathroom to begin getting ready for work. She showered quickly and brushed her teeth. She put on her make up then went to the bedroom to get dressed. Being a teacher awarded her the convenience of wearing scrubs so all she had to do was decide on color.

Once dressed she picked up her phone from the charger, made the bed and went to have her morning coffee.

As she poured her coffee she glanced at the calendar and found herself mentally counting the days until Tigger's arrival. She would be working a half day the day that he arrived. She smiled a half a smile, finished her second cup of coffee and turned off the pot.

She looked at the time and realized she needed to head out the door. Grabbing her purse she turned and left the apartment.

All throughout her day her mind would wander to thoughts of Tigger's arrival. She had a hard time that day concentrating on her classes. She was finally glad when it came time for lunch.

She and a co-worker always went to lunch together. They would eat at the local Chinese place. She really enjoyed that time together because they could actually sit and just talk about whatever they wanted without worrying that someone else was listening or looking over their shoulders.

During lunch today she really wanted to share about Tigger coming to stay with her. She knew better than to discuss what she was desiring but she wanted to be able to talk about him coming into town.

Her friend was gracious enough to listen to her rambling all through lunch. After lunch was over and they were heading back to the school her friend turned to her.

"I certainly hope that he treats you right. I think you deserve at least that much in your life." she expressed.

Liz smiled at her friend and thanked her for her support. The two of them entered the school to finish the day.

Upon arriving home Liz checked her voice mail and email. As she expected there were a couple of voice mails from Tigger giving her an update as to where he was in his travels.

She really wasn't in much of a mood to talk to him right then so she decided to just fix some dinner and lay down. Giving exams all day had just been tiring.

Liz quietly ate her dinner, washed the dishes, reset the coffee pot for the morning and headed to bed. She had certainly had a long day.

Falling into bed, she remembered this time to turn her phone to silent. She didn't want any other 4 am phone calls. She thought for a moment about what would happen when he walked in the door to see her and drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the week seemed to pass quickly. She had several phone calls from Tigger explaining where he was and how far away he thought he was. Each time she wished him safe travels and couldn't wait to see him.

On Tuesday morning her phone rang as she got out of the shower. She quickly answered it "Hello."

"I just wanted to let you know that according to my GPS I am about 45 minutes away from you." he replied.

She was astonished that he was there that early. She only had to work a half day and could choose the morning or afternoon half of the day.

"Wow!, Really that close?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes my dear I will see you soon!" he replied.

She hung up the phone, quickly called her supervisor to let her know that she would be doing the afternoon shift instead of the morning shift and unlocked the door (as Tigger didn't have a key yet).

She stood in her closet for several minutes trying to figure out what to wear for the first time he would see her. She smiled widely as she knew just what she would wear.

She quickly put on her black thigh high stockings, short black skirt, two piece purple tank top set, and black heels. She went into the bathroom and fixed her makeup and made sure her hair was perfect.

She stepped out on the balcony and was just watching the birds for a moment. She heard the door to the apartment open.

"Daddy's home!" he exclaimed as he walked in the door.

Could it be that he really knew what she wanted? Was he really going to be able to fill these shoes?

She was taken back by this but still wondered. She stepped back into the living room. He had gone down the hall.

He turned to see her standing there. She was floored by the way he looked. Not so much in a good way either.

For the first time she was seeing that he was a very short statured person. He bounced when he walked and wore glasses that were way too big for his face.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered silently.

Tigger approached her, reached out to hug her and kissed her on the cheek. That alone was difficult for him being that she was wearing heels now and towered over him by at least six inches. Not what she had pictured.

"What time do you have to be at work?" he asked.

"I have the afternoon shift today, we are doing grades." she responded.

"Good so I have a couple of hours to treat you well. Come with me dear." he demanded.

She quietly followed him down the hall to the bedroom. He led her to the bed.

He had her to sit down and he knelt and removed her shoes. Carefully he reached up her leg and removed each stocking. Taking care not to get a snag on them. He had her to stand for just a moment so that he could remove her skirt.

She now stood before him in the tank top set and her purple thong. "What in the world is going thru his mind?" she wondered silently.

He had her to sit down on the edge of the bed again. This time he slowly removed the over lay top. Then removed the tank top.

"Lie down dear." he requested.

She lay down and closed her eyes. She knew that if she continued to look at him that she would break out in laughter.

He fumbled for a minute but managed to remove her thong. He was quite clumsy at this for someone who claimed to be so experienced.

Liz continued to wonder if he would truly be able to be a take charge man. Somehow she knew that it just never would be.

Tigger now stood and removed his clothes. There was nothing sexy about it. He climbed into bed next to Liz and began running his hands over her body.

"I want to make you scream." he whispered.

She smiled in an attempt not to laugh at him.

He must have taken that as a signal to do whatever he so desired. He slid down the bed and began spreading her legs open.

Once her legs were wide apart he lay down so that his head was hovering over her pussy. She was freshly shaved and neatly trimmed.

You must be kidding, she thought.

But he went on about his business and began licking her pussy. All around, up and down her lips. Taking time to suck in each lip. Then as if he knew what he was doing he began sucking and nibbling on her clit.

She began to feel as though she would be able to have a good orgasm from this. Then he began to hump the bed.

She felt this odd motion that he was doing and looked down. Sure enough she could see that he had one hand under his stomach, obviously stroking his own cock.

He did continue to lick and suck on Liz's clit while he was doing it. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on having an orgasm.

Several minutes passed and she was getting nowhere in what she was feeling. She could tell by the way he was stroking that he was about to explode.

She couldn't have thought it any sooner. He moaned loudly over her clit as he arched his back. She knew then that he had just cum all over her bed.

He stopped licking her clit and raised his head.

"I hope you enjoyed that dear as much as I did. I will be doing that for you many more times." he exclaimed.

"Well, I need to get cleaned up and ready for work." was all she could say.

She got up and went into the bathroom. Very disgusted at what had just happened. Simply for the fact that he didn't even try to satisfy her. Much less the fact that he did not take any sort of dominant control over the situation.

Once she was cleaned up and dressed for work. She told him that she would be back later. That there was food in the fridge and to make himself at home.

Boy was that going to be a mistake she would soon regret.

She went to work, and all the while of compiling her grade book she thought about what had happened. How he had acted and what he had done.

Not once did he take a dominant role, she pondered.

Liz began to think second thoughts about all of this. But told herself that perhaps it was just the excitement of seeing her for the first time.

After work she went home to find him sprawled out on the bed. She didn't even bother to wake him. She just climbed in bed and went to sleep.

"Tomorrow is another day," she sighed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting Tigger For The First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 632 milliseconds