Megan & Julie

"Julie!" I cried out. "Julie! Don't stop! Oh god!"

She plunged her tongue deep inside me, drinking my juices as they poured out of my body. Each lap of her long tongue sent more shivers through my body, electricity shooting up my spine, down my legs, around my arms and through my pussy.

Finally it ceased and my body relaxed, slight tremors of aftershock shaking me as I sat on her face. She continued to lick softly, her silky tongue running up and down my widespread slit, as I remained motionless on top of her. With a groan, I shifted my body off of her and lay down on the bed. Taking her in my arms, I pulled her bare body towards mine, my skin, sticky with sweat, sticking to hers with a warm sound.

Shutting my eyes, I could feel her bare ass pressed against my belly. Slowly, I drifted into a dreamless sleep, only waking once when Julie slid out from between my arms to go over to the window.

My eyes opened to watch her stand there, staring out into the black night. I could sense that she had some things to think about, and I did too. Shutting my eyes again, I fell back to sleep, not waking until morning.

This story is based on the story "Megan And Julie" by Pretty_Lil_Stranger. With her permission, I have rewritten it from the second characters point of view. I hope you enjoy my rendition of "Megan And Julie" and hope that you will stop by and read her version, found at her author page as well.

Thank you!

Chicklet

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Megan & Julie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds