• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Megan's Mother's Milk

Megan's Mother's Milk

12

Megan opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling of her sunlit room. She stretched her arms out as she yawned, contemplating if she should go back to sleep. She got her answer from her growling stomach and rolled out of bed. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was 1:34 PM. She tried to think of a good excuse for why she slept in so late as she got dressed and headed downstairs to get herself a bowl of Crazy Sugar Explosion-O's™.

"Hey Meg," Megan's mother Kathryn said. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah, I uh was finishing my paper and the computer crashed, so I had to retype all of it." Megan hoped her mom bought her lie. The real reason she slept in past noon was because she was up all night masturbating to lactation porn. It was her favorite fetish and she couldn't get enough of it. One time she posted an ad on Craigslist, trying to find a lactating girl who would be cool with breastfeeding her, but the only replies she got were from spam and one really creepy guy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey," Kathryn said as she hugged her daughter. "Wait, why didn't you just finish it today?" Megan obviously hadn't thought her lie out thoroughly enough. It was Saturday and the paper she was talking about wasn't due until Monday.

"I just wanted to finish it last night so I could have the rest of my weekend open." She honestly didn't have anything to do during weekends. Megan was a very timid girl. She barely spoke at school unless she was being talked to directly. She often felt isolated and didn't know if any of her other classmates would understand her, so she tried to avoid being social at all costs and dreaded when the teachers assigned the students to get into groups. She shrugged and then grabbed a box of cereal and a bowl. "What about you? Do you have any homework this weekend?" Megan asked her mother as she poured some cereal. Kathryn had planned to go to college when she was 18, but she became pregnant with Megan and had to hold off until recently when she started her own business selling rocks painted to look like potatoes over the internet, giving her plenty of free time and money. She fit in very well at college. Even at her age, she still had the mentality of a college student, not to mention the body of one. Megan always respected that her mother could act young, but was still very responsible when it came to being a mother.

"Yeah, kinda," Kathryn said. Megan opened the fridge and she noticed a jar full of milk in front of the regular milk jug.

"What's this?" she asked her mother, holding up the jar.

"That's my homework," Kathryn said with an awkward smile. "You know that one class I'm taking where we work with experimental drugs?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I volunteered to be the guinea pig for a drug that we developed that increases milk production in women."

Megan suddenly realized that she was holding a jar of her mother's breast milk.

"So I'm using it and pumping the milk so I can bring it back to the class to analyze."

Megan was overcome with confusion. Her own mother was involved in her favorite fetish, even though Kathryn didn't think of it as sexual. Images of her mother lactating flashed through her head. She tried to clear her mind and focus on something else. She put the breast milk back in the fridge and grabbed the store-bought milk. She looked up from the fridge and saw her mom staring at her, expecting a response.

"Uh, yeah, that's pretty interesting and cool and such, Mom," Megan said, smiling.

"I'm glad you think so," Kathryn said. "The professor recommended I bring back three jars on Monday. I filled that one last night, so I've still got two to go."

Megan poured milk into her cereal and sat down at the dining table. Kathryn talking about lactation was making her uncomfortable. She tried to change the subject.

"So how are your other classes?" she asked her mother.

"They're pretty boring to tell you the truth," Kathryn said. "Science and math and some other boring crap. Experimental Drugs 101 is definitely my favorite class."

Kathryn sprayed a paper towel with a household cleaner and began cleaning the dining table. She was slightly bent over, giving Megan a perfect view of her mother's beautiful cleavage swaying from side to side as she cleaned the table. Megan tried to eat quickly, focusing only on the bowl full of cereal in front of her.

"Anyway, we named the drug Lactoril and it's a lotion that you massage into the skin of the breasts," Kathryn said as she made wax on, wax off motions in the air. "It gets absorbed into the breasts and causes them to swell as they fill with milk."

Megan chewed her food faster.

"Then, only a few minutes after the lotion has been rubbed in, you can squeeze around the areola and milk will come out. After you empty them, they go back to their original size. Although," Kathryn looked down at her chest, "I think I'm still a bit bigger than I was." Megan almost choked on her food as her mom lifted her breasts slightly, using her hands to weigh each one. "Maybe they'll go back to normal after a day or so."

Megan quickly gulped down the remaining cereal and dropped the bowl in the sink before running upstairs and into her room. She had never thought about her mother as being sexually attractive. Sure, she was obviously hot and had great knockers, but she was her mom. She tried to shift her persistent thoughts, but they kept coming back to her mother. Then she realized that if she could get a hold of some of that lotion, she could make herself lactate. That sufficiently helped keep her mind off her mother. She was getting horny thinking about lactation and decided to take a shower and finger herself.

She ran the water in the tub and watched herself undress in the mirror. She was a very attractive girl with shoulder-length black hair and beautiful green eyes. She often caught guys at school looking at her and some of them flirted with her once in a while, but she didn't flirt back. She cupped her B cup breasts and rubbed her thumbs over her smooth nipples.

She stepped into the shower and smiled as the relaxing water splashed against her naked skin. She quickly shampooed her hair and cleaned the rest of her body, then she sat down, resting her back against the wall, and spread her legs as she pushed one finger between her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down her slit. She added another finger and then pushed them both into her pussy. She moved her fingers in and out and closed her eyes as she squeezed one of her soft breasts, imagining milk spraying from her erect nipple. She thrust her fingers deep inside her pussy rhythmically as thoughts of lactation filled her mind. Megan imagined how it would feel to have someone suck milk from her nipples. She imagined the warm water from the shower was breast milk. She imagined suckling from another woman's breasts, then her mother suddenly popped into her mind. She tried thinking of a different woman, but it always ended up as her mother. Her arousal overcame her shame and she decided to go with it. She figured she could feel bad about what she was doing later and welcomed the perverse incestuous thoughts into her mind.

She imagined her mother naked, her large, smooth breasts hanging freely, her round nipples pointing forward. She imagined her mother milking herself with her fingers as fresh breast milk shot out in multiple streams. Megan moaned as her pleasure built up higher and higher. She imagined suckling on her mom's beautiful breasts, eagerly gulping down the warm mouthfuls of breast milk straight from the tap. She arched her back and moaned loudly as she came, stream after stream of pussy juice squirting from her pulsating pussy. She lay on the floor of the bathtub, gasping for breath as she came down from her orgasmic high.

After drying off, Megan slipped into her bathrobe and walked downstairs. She saw that her mother was sitting on the couch, but the television wasn't on.

"What'cha doin'?" Megan asked her mother as she walked up behind her. As she came closer she saw exactly what she was doing. Kathryn had an electric breast pump pushed securely against her right breast.

"Oh, sorry honey," Kathryn said, making no effort to cover up her chest. "I thought I'd be done by the time you were done with your shower." Megan glanced from her mother's eyes to her breast, her gaze lingering a little longer than she had anticipated.

"It's cool, I don't mind," Megan said nonchalantly. "Can I sit with you?"

"Knock yourself out. Here's the remote," Kathryn said as she handed her daughter the television remote. Megan turned the TV on and started flipping through channels while she gave quick side-glances at her mother. She stopped changing the channel when she got to the local news and put down the remote. She tried to focus on what the anchorwoman was saying.

"Government officials have not, as of yet, revealed exactly why the entire town of Nimmuk has been quarantined. Citizens outside city limits have reported seeing several IFS trucks entering the city throughout the day. We'll have more on this story as it..." Megan looked over at her mother who was focusing on the news. She looked at her slightly-larger-than-usual breast that was poking out of her bathrobe. She could see her mom's nipple being pulled by the vacuum force of the breast pump, milk escaping on every pull. The container attached to the pump was nearly full.

Megan realized she had been staring for too long and looked up at her mother's face to see if she noticed. Kathryn's eyes were clenched shut and she appeared to have a look of pain on her face.

"Are you alright, mom?" Megan asked. Kathryn opened her eyes and looked over at her concerned daughter.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kathryn said. "It's just that one side effect of the drug is that it makes your nipples really sensitive."

"It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"No, honey, it actually feels really good."

Megan put two and two together and realized that her mother had just an orgasm from the breast pump milking her oversensitive nipple. Megan looked back down at the machine. There wasn't as much milk coming out now and the jar was about full. Kathryn turned the pump off and pulled it from her breast.

"How is breast milk different from regular milk?" Megan asked her mother curiously.

"Well, it has a more nutrients that are supposed to be really good for babies."

"Does it taste different?"

Her mother raised her eyebrows, surprised by her daughter's curiousity. "Yeah, it tastes a bit sweeter than cow milk."

"So you've tried it before?" Megan asked.

"I tried some when I was pregnant with you. It's pretty tasty to tell you the truth. I also used to add some to my coffee." Kathryn noticed her daughter was staring at the jar of milk in her hand. "Would you like to try some?"

A rush of excitement came over Megan as she looked up at her mother. "Are you sure?" she asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Besides, you used to love the stuff when you were a baby." Kathryn handed her daughter the jar. Megan held it in her hands, feeling the warmth emanating from it. She gazed at it, mouth slightly ajar, as she pulled it closer to her lips. The edge of the jar made contact with her lower lip and she eased it up, letting the warm liquid flow into her mouth. She savored the sweet-tasting breast milk before swallowing. She could feel the warmth sliding down her throat. She lifted the jar higher until her mouth was full of her mother's freshly pumped mammary nectar. She was in a dreamlike, euphoric ecstasy. The only thing that mattered was that moment in time. She ignored everything around her as she eagerly gulped down more of the delicious breast milk.

Megan came out of her mental paradise when the milk flow suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes and saw that the jar was empty. She had meant to only take a sip, but instead, she drank the whole thing. Her mother was staring at her with arched eyebrows.

"Uh, sorry," Megan said, blushing. "I guess I was really thirsty." She quickly handed her mother the empty jar and left the room. She noticed a definite moistness between her legs as she ran up the stairs. Walking by her mother's room, she peered inside and saw her mom's purse on the bed. Megan walked inside and dug through the purse, looking for the drug her mother had talked about. She pulled out a bottle labeled "LACTORIL – Property of Southwood University". Smiling, she dropped it into her pocket and continued on to her room.

Once inside, she immediately locked the door and stripped off her clothing. She skimmed over the directions on the bottle and squeezed a small amount of lotion onto her palms. She rubbed them against her petite breasts, spreading the lotion equally throughout the skin. Once the lotion dried on her skin, her breasts started feeling a little tighter and her nipples started feeling warmer. She touched one of her nipples and it felt much more sensitive than usual. After a few minutes, the warmth spread from her nipples to the whole breasts as they slowly started expanding. Megan watched in awe as her B cup breasts pushed further out from her chest. The expansion started speeding up slightly. Megan could feel them growing heavier as they filled with milk. She held her growing breasts in her hands and felt the skin expanding in her palms. They started slowing their growth and Megan grabbed some measuring tape from her desk to measure herself. They were large C cups, almost D's. She giggled gleefully as she held her breasts in her hands.

She then pinched the skin around the areola of her right breast and a drop of milk formed at the tip of the nipple. Her smile grew wider as she pinched more. Milk dripped down her breast as she squeezed, then streams of milk started forming and shot from her nipple onto the floor. She started squeezing the other breast and soon had multiple streams of milk spraying out of each breast. She grabbed an empty cup and started spraying into it. Once it was halfway full, she poured it into her mouth and swallowed it.

She held her right hand in front of a breast and sprayed milk onto it. Once her hand was covered in milk, she started rubbing her pussy with it. She continued milking herself while she toyed with her clit. She pushed her breast toward her face as she leaned her head down to suck the nipple. She could barely reach the nipple with her tongue, but she couldn't suckle herself. They needed to be bigger. Grabbing the bottle of lotion, she squeezed the same amount as last time onto her palms and rubbed it once again onto her breasts. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Honey, could you take out the trash real quick?" her mother asked from the other side.

"I'll do it later," Megan answered.

"That's what you said last night. Do it right now, please."

"Uh, OK." Megan quickly put on her pants and slid her shirt over her breasts. The tight shirt passed over her warm, sensitive nipples, causing a small ripple of pleasure to wash over her. She ran out of her room and quickly went down the stairs. She grabbed the trash and tossed it into the can outside. She could feel her shirt getting tighter as she put a new trash bag into the garbage can and she ran upstairs, feeling her tits bounce up and down with every step. She rounded the corner and was stopped by her mother.

"Megan, this lactation thing isn't freaking you out, is it?" Kathryn asked.

"No, it's cool," Megan answered quickly.

"You just seemed a little weird earlier."

"It's totally fine. Seriously," Megan said as she nodded her head. She saw her mother's eyes glance downwards toward her chest.

"Honey, are you...?" Kathryn asked, looking curiously at Megan's chest.

"I have to clean my math homework!" Megan said, and then dashed quickly into her room. She slammed the door behind her and looked down at her huge chest. There were two very prominent dark spots on her purple shirt. She hoped her mom didn't notice, knowing full well that she probably did. She decided to deal with it later and slowly eased her tight shirt over her head, her sensitive nipples rubbing against the fabric. She tossed her shirt aside and looked at her DD cup breasts. They were now as big as her mother's and still expanding as milk freely dripped from her nipples. She felt more pressure in her breasts as they continued to fill. They started spraying thick streams of milk. The streams sprayed farther and farther until they reached several feet in front of her. The breasts stopped growing, but the streams continued. She squeezed one of the massive tits and the streams shot across the room, leaving milk dripping from the wall. Using the measuring tape, she saw that her breasts were now E cups.

She lifted one of her tits up to her mouth and engulfed the nipple. She began suckling and found that it was extremely pleasurable. She gulped down mouthful after mouthful and stimulated her nipple with her tongue. She started moaning as she suckled. The milk was being released faster than she could swallow and some of it escaped her mouth, dripping onto her large breast. She pulled her hand out from the bottom of her breast, leaving it hanging from her mouth as she continued to suck the milk out of it. She quickly pulled off her jeans and started fingering herself while she milked her left breast with her free hand. Her moaning grew louder and faster as she felt her orgasm building quickly. She then heard the door open and turned around, realizing she hadn't locked it.

Kathryn stood at the door, her mouth wide open as she stared at her naked daughter with one breast in her mouth, one hand thrusting back and forth in her pussy, and one hand squeezing her nipple, spraying breast milk across the room. Megan was extremely close to cumming and didn't want to quit now. She continued thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy at a quickening pace as her mother stared in shock. Megan clenched her eyes shut and opened her mouth wide, releasing her breast from her lips and causing milk to pour from her mouth as she screamed and sprayed vaginal juice onto the floor. She collapsed onto the ground, milk still spraying from her nipples and cum gushing from her pussy.

"I think we need to talk," Kathryn said as she helped her daughter onto her bed.

"I'm sorry mom," Megan said, still shaking from her orgasm. "I couldn't help myself."

Kathryn sat next to her daughter. "Honey, Lactoril is still very experimental. It should be used responsibly and only for scientific reasons."

Megan stared at the floor, feeling ashamed. Kathryn looked at her daughter's large, dripping breasts.

"How much did you use?" Kathryn asked.

"Just a little," Megan answered, "and then a bit more."

"Do they hurt?"

"They just feel really full."

Kathryn stared openly at her daughter's breasts, seemingly hypnotized by the drops of milk dripping from her nipples. She grabbed her daughter's left breast and leaned in, pulling the nipple into her mouth. She immediately started suckling furiously. Megan was shocked by her mother's actions.

"MOM! What are you doing?!"

Kathryn let go of Megan's nipple and looked up at her daughter.

"I... I don't know," she said, wiping the milk from her lips. "It just looked so inviting and..." Kathryn looked up at her daughter, her eyes starting to water. "I'm sorry," she said as she stood up. She started walking towards the door.

"Wait, mom," Megan said. Kathryn stood at the door with her back to her daughter. "I didn't mean to react like that. I was just surprised. Please come back."

"Are you sure?"

Megan nodded. Her mother sheepishly walked back to her and sat on the bed. Megan looked into her eyes and started unbuttoning her mother's blouse.

"Wait, we can't-"

"Shhh," Megan said as she put her finger against her mother's lips, then continued unbuttoning. She opened her shirt and reached into her bra. Kathryn watched idly as her daughter pulled her tits out from behind the fabric. Megan grabbed the lotion and squeezed the bottle above her mother's chest, letting glob after glob land on her flesh. She gently massaged it into the skin with her hands. She paid special attention to every inch of her mother's globes as she rubbed and squeezed them. She used her index fingers and thumbs to massage the nipples, which quickly became hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Megan's Mother's Milk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds