• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mei Late Night Office Stay

Mei Late Night Office Stay

Andrew watched with anticipation as the young asian Mei Suni stepped slowly out of the office elevator, blindfolded and clad in her wedding dress and heels. She had to step carefully in her white sexy high heel shoes and the white blindfold covering her vision completely and making her very vulnerable.

The sexy thin Chinese girl looked really hot in a tight mermaid style wedding dress leaving her shoulders exposed and ending just above her small petite tits. She had long black hair and a round cute behind. She was a perfect mix in appearance between famous slutty Asian pornstars Marica Hase and Katsuni.

Andrew had formed his mischievous plan in his mind a few hours ago when he had found out that one of his nerdy Chinese employees at the office was getting married and was bragging about how hot his wife to be was by the coffee machine. Andrew was doubtful and grabbed Li Wei's phone to see for himself and was surprised to see her looking real hot in a bikini going to Cancun with some of her asian girlfriends.

The little Chinese boy tried to get his phone back to stop his boss from ogling his girlfriend's bikini photos but had no chance. His white boss was at least a head taller than him and twice as muscular.

"Hi Mei can you come to my work at around 5 pm tonight? We have a surprise for you. Wear your wedding dress and a blindfold." Andrew sent the message to Mei Suni and told Li Wei that he couldn't have his phone for the rest of the day. After the workday was done around 4 pm he ordered a taxi for him but sent it to the wrong part of town. Without a phone or wallet he would have no chance to protect his wife's dignity.

There was a nervous energy in the air as Mei Suni stepped into the dark office, unaware of her boyfriend Li Wei's absence. Andrew was together with his colleagues, Bull and Charles but except for them everyone had left. They had turned off all the lights in the ceiling making it impossible for her to see and were playing ominous piano music to set the scary mood for her.

She had now walked past the first couple of desks in the bullpen and Andrew got so close behind her that he could smell her sweet perfume. In one swift motion he gets both her wrist locking them in soft handcuffs. "Hey!! What-" her cry is silenced with Andrew putting a ball gag in her mouth locking that too behind her back.

Finally he puts a collar around her neck and pulls her towards the lounge area in the back. He pushes down into an armchair and sits down with Bull and Charles opposite her in two large black sofas. They have turned on two strong office desk lamps acting like two spotlights beaming right at her and leaving them men in the sofas hidden in the shadows.

Mei Suni blinked slowly now in the light after Andrew had removed her blindfold.

"Thank you dear Mei Suni for coming so late. Don't worry we do this to every employee who gets married. We just want you to nod." Andrew spoke with a strong voice and the young asian bridge had no choice but to nod slowly.

"I hope you don't mind Li Wei stepping out for a bit. You see, we wanted to do something special for you before your big day. We have this tradition at the office that whenever someone hot wife is getting married she needs to be invited to the office alone at night wearing only her bridal wear and a blindfold."

"We will take video and photos of everything and send them to you afterwards." Andrew pointed at tripod cameras pointing at her on each side. "We will remove your restraints now and want you to start by showing off your tits for us."

She slowly pulled down on her white dress showing the three strange men in the room her naked tits. Andrew walked forward and felt her tits. He then removed her gag.

"Now the rest. Just keep your shoes and veil on your head." Andrew again with his stern boss voice and the submissive Asian yet again obeying her boyfriend's boss without hesitation.

Soon the pretty young Asian woman was naked on the couch except for her wedding garter. She knew the men would want her to spread her legs and show her shaved virgin cunt in the bright light.

"Now it is very simple. We want you to tell us in great detail everything you imagine we will do to you tonight. Use your imagination. When you have said all the things we will do to you we will nod and then do all the things you just have said. After we have nodded you will no longer speak but only moan. When we are done with you you will put your dress back on and call a taxi." As Andrew finished speaking the naked bride stood up looking scared and excited.

"I imagine you will first... pull me closer and then bend me over your lap sir. Then y-you will probably want to s-spank my poor Asian behind sir."

"You probably want to take my virginity right away so then you will pull out your big cock and penetrate me against the sofa suddenly and abruptly."

"When you fuck me you will say something embarrassing like 'girls always remember their first but you don't even know the name of the guy fucking you little yellow slut'."

"Next thing I will be on the floor with your cock in my mouth. You other guys will also take your cocks out and I will stroke them with my hands feeling them becoming hard in my hands."

"With you three surrounding me you will probably touch my body, pinch me and slap me. If I try to get up from the ground you will slap my face."

"With all of you three cocks hard I imagine you will want to g-gangbang m-me sir."

"It will probably happen here on the sofa. One of you will fuck me from behind and the other with push his cock down my mouth. The third of you will stand by next to me."

"Now when of you can rest for a moment and then swap places to fuck me passionately and fiercely."

"In the gangbang you will pass me around and turn me over fucking me hard. I will come many, many times. But that will not be enough for you. You will have seen my ass and want to fuck me analy too. I don't know who will do it but I for sure will get double penetrated tonight."

"I imagine this will happen for an hour or so. By that time some of you will be ready to cum. You will cum inside of me and some of you will spray my belly and back with cum."

"Finally you will laugh and say something crude and racist like 'all gook sluts are just fuck holes to be humiliated haha' and then put your clothes back on. Maybe some of you will spit at me and take photos of me to print out and leave at my husband's desk."

She looked now at Andrew who smiled and walked towards her to spank her naked ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mei Late Night Office Stay

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds