• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 10

Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 10

12

It was Sunday afternoon and Mei ambled slowly home, her thoughts drifting back to the morning's activities. The girls had all met at Sarah's and spent a wonderful morning experimenting with the treasures they had harvested from fuck world.

Warm, wet feelings washed between her legs as she thought of her naughty surprises they had shared, patting her pockets to check that her share of the treasures were still secure.

Still feeling horny as she passed by a local church, her gaze was drawn to a pretty young girl flirting with a boy. Mei had never seen the girl before so thought she must go to St Margaret's, the catholic school at the bottom of town. She ducked behind a tree and slowly crept up on the young couple. Feeling like a predator closing in on her prey, she realised some of the chemicals from the yellow flower she had tried that morning were still coursing through her body. Her pussy flooded as she remembered the feelings of power and control she felt watching Lisa beg to be fucked by the huge organ that stood proudly between her thin legs.

Returning to the present she observed the pretty girl with the shoulder length light brown hair. Slim with small breasts, she was younger than Mei had first thought. She was wearing a v-neck knit top that was belted around her narrow hips and covered her bum, ending half way down her thighs. Mei's imagination quickly removed her jeans and left the girl bare legged in front of her. "Oooh, so cute," she thought, and shook her head to clear her thoughts.

She took a white berry from the tube in her pocket and consumed it. Waiting patiently, she remembered Sarah's surprise earlier that morning as her body had shimmered and disappeared. She reminisced as invisible Sarah had teased her to horny madness, unseen fingers caressing her body.

The girl bent over to pick up something on the ground and Mei watched the boy's rapt gaze focus on her tight bum. "Tease," thought Mei, as the girl wriggled her bottom and the boy shuffled uncomfortably as he tried to hide his erection.

"Come on Jennifer, it's only a kiss," he said, not liking the pleading tone in his voice.

Jennifer was having none of this sort of talk. Her pastor had told her where kissing boys led to and no way was she going there. Her mum also spoke disparagingly of 'fallen' girls who got pregnant because they were weak and gave in to temptation.

Twirling the silver cross around her neck she gave the boy a condescending look. "Michael, we have been friends since we were six but I'm not getting pregnant and going to hell because you can't control your urges."

Mei saw the hurt look on the boy's face as the girl shot him down in flames. She felt so bad for him as he looked so vulnerable. Mei had to admit he was kind of sexy as well if you were in to boys. "Let's see how you handle the urges, Miss Prissy," she thought wickedly, removing one of the vials from her pocket. Being careful not to touch the girl, Mei tapped the cylinder and watched the drops of liquid fall onto Jennifer's neck and run down the v in her top. The liquid quickly absorbed into her skin and Mei sat back to enjoy the show.

Jennifer didn't want to hurt Michael. She knew she liked him, but being honest with herself, she realised she was a little scared of the thought of "doing it" with him. He just needed to control himself. She had feelings too, times when the devil made her think bad thoughts. Thoughts about boys and their thingies. "Michael will just have to wait," she thought, as more bad thoughts entered her head.

Michael was frustrated as hell and the look on his face caused Jennifer to feel tingles between her legs. She could see the longing in his eyes and it excited her but she knew she must be strong. Turning to the boy, she softened her tone. "Look babe, I like you a lot and I feel it too but we can't give in. I don't want to be one of 'those' girls."

Jennifer watched Michael slowly accept her point of view. They'd been here before and she'd talked him down, but this time it seemed much harder. His lust seemed to be having an effect on her; she felt a seductive warm ache down there and she was regretting wearing this top as the fibres rubbed against her hard nipples, causing more devilish feelings.

Mei watched as the girl fought against her desire and the boy appeared more crestfallen. "Damn girl, enough already. Just fuck the poor boy," she thought. Realising she didn't have too much time before the invisibility effect wore off, she wondered if the voyeuristic show she had tried to initiate would occur at all. "You are one stubborn little bitch," she thought, as she watched the girl fight against her increasing lust.

Jennifer's head was spinning as Michael reached over to hug her. She felt light headed and her heart thumped in her chest. She stifled a moan as he squeezed her tight and a small tingly orgasm flushed her aching body. "Ok babe, I get it, you're not ready and I respect that. It's just sometimes I want you so much."

Releasing the girl, Michael looked into her eyes. "You are so beautiful. I don't want to, but I can wait if that's what you want."

At that moment Jennifer really didn't know what she wanted. Dazed and reeling from how good the tingles had felt, she was feeling so lustful. "Oh please God help," she thought. "Is this what girls feel before they fall from grace?" God didn't answer but the devil filled her mind with more dirty thoughts as she wrestled with her desire.

Mei felt her body shimmer as the natural spectrum reasserted itself and she returned to view. "Oh well, I guess I'd better get this moving. Don't have all day to wait for this silly girl to come to her senses."

Jennifer was startled as a pretty Chinese girl came into view. Regaining her composure, she vented at the girl. "This is a private conversation, go sneak around someone else."

The girl gave her a look that sent more tingles between Jennifer's legs and turned to Michael. "If Princess over there won't give you what you need, then I will."

Jennifer watched in horror as the girl knelt down and unzipped Michael's jeans. Transfixed, she watched as she pulled his thingie out and wrapped her lips around it.

Michael moaned with delight as the sexy Asian girl looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

Mei gave a startled "Oooh" as she unwrapped the boy's package. Her pussy did flip-flops as she stared at the massive cock. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise," she cooed, as she took him in her mouth.

Jennifer was indignant. "Get away from my boyfriend you, you whore!" she tried to yell, but her voice came out all husky and stammery.

The horrible girl turned her head and Michael's cock slopped out of her mouth. Jennifer had never used words like cock before, but there was no other word that described what was pointing proudly out from between Michael's legs. The dirty word made her head spin and she stared wide-eyed at his tool. The whore smiled at her with a self-satisfied smirk. "I bet you didn't know he had something this beautiful, eh Princess? You don't know what you're missing."

Jennifer found her voice as the girl turned away from her and continued to suck Michael's cock. "Get away from him, you slut. Michael stop her!"

Michael couldn't stop anything. Nothing in his life had felt as good as the sexy Chinese girl taking his cock. With a long grunt the tensions released and he exploded in her mouth.

Mei wiped the cum explosion from her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at her new friend. "Wow Michael, that must have been building for a while. Haven't you Catholic folk heard of wanking?"

Jennifer felt the devilish feelings flood between her legs and her resistance weakened as she stared at Michael's cock. She couldn't take her eyes of his manhood and she whimpered, "Oh Michael, its beautiful."

Mei smiled and grabbed the girl, pulling her behind some trees. She reached around and unzipped Jennifer's jeans. Giving the girl's pussy a quick rub, she pulled them down around her ankles.

Jennifer protested loudly but the Chinese girl pulled off her panties and she felt an amazing warm feeling as the awful girl's fingers brushed against her sensitive parts. "Oooh," she moaned. Then, with an embarrassed growl, she turned on Mei. "Don't touch me there, you lezzie."

Mei responded in kind. "Shut up Princess, it's not me that's going to fuck you," she said, pointing at Michael's cock. "You can't take your eyes off it and now you're going to feel how good it is inside you."

Jennifer felt her heart beating in her ears but she wasn't giving in to the devil. "I'm too young to have babies," she said, as she bent over to pull up her jeans.

Mei pulled out another jar and slid her hand up the girl's thigh, rubbing the special cream along her butt crack. She whispered in the girl's ear as she slipped a slim finger into her bottom. "More than one hole you can satisfy your man with Princess."

Jennifer stopped shock-still and moaned. Her bum was contracting on Mei's finger and it felt wonderful. She stopped pulling her jeans up and her fingers slid down to her tortured pussy. Jennifer masturbated for the first time in her young life. "Oh God please no, that's so wrong, so dirty," she protested while continuing to rub herself.

Michael watched as Jennifer moaned softy and touched herself. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen and his cock strained and ached. When Mei grabbed him by his manhood and pulled him towards Jen's bum he didn't offer any resistance.

Mei smiled naughtily and told the boy, "Time for your uptight little princess to loosen up a bit."

Jennifer squealed as she felt Michael's cock press against her bum hole. "No Michael, please don't give in to the devil, please don't stick it in my bottom," she cried. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Michael, unable to resist, pushed forward into her bum. "Ooh God, oooh, ooh," she moaned, as the feelings from her bottom made her pussy feel so good. Her fingers continued to explore between her legs and she shuddered with her first orgasm.

Mei smiled at Michael as Jennifer's protests turned to moans and she started to beg Michael to fuck her. She smacked his bottom and Jennifer groaned as his cock pushed deeper in her bum. Mei faced the girl as another orgasm built deep inside Jennifer and she shuddered with pleasure. Placing a green berry in her mouth, she kissed Jennifer who swallowed and smiled back. "That berry will make it feel even better Princess, come and see me when you're ready to admit what a naughty girl you are."

Mei gave Michael a peck on the cheek and tucked a piece of paper with her phone number in his top pocket. "My friends have lots more sexy secrets to share. Don't be strangers."

Jennifer moaned and squirmed as she impaled herself deep on her boyfriend's cock. Mei carried on her way home with a self-satisfied smile.

The following day Sarah drifted through her classes. The students came and went, and with the exception of a pretty redhead girl called Jessie, her thoughts were all about Mei.

Jessie had met her eyes in the history class Sarah taught and the look had made Sarah's pussy tingle. Sarah realised she must be more sensitive to others because she hadn't noticed the way the girl looked at her before. "Oh wow, she has such fuck-me eyes."She couldn't believe how she had missed the girl's crush before. Meeting her blue-green eyes again, she lingered a while longer and smiled as the girl squirmed in her seat.

Jessie knew she liked girls way too much. She had first realised at swimming practice. Horny didn't describe how seeing other girls naked made her. She had to be so careful not to cream herself as she stole sneaky looks at bums and boobies. Often she had to disappear into the toilets and relieve herself before she could leave the locker room. Silently rubbing herself, as the other girls giggled and talked about boys and cocks, felt so naughty. It was during one of these sessions that she noticed a hole in the toilet wall above her head. Standing on the toilet seat she could look into the next cubicle. Jessie knew her dirty little secret could be the end of her. She knew she would just die if she was caught but she couldn't resist. She had once seen Amanda "Snow" White frigging herself and it had driven her wild. She came so hard as she watched the hottest girl in school masturbate. Jessie knew Amanda would beat her senseless if she knew that Jessie had been perving on her. The girl had a mean streak and she wasn't Jessie's type, but seeing her cum was still a thrill.

Since watching Amanda she hadn't seen any other girls touch themselves. However the trip to the loo had become a ritual and Jessie still lived in hope.

After the pretty new teacher had eyed her up, Jessie has been fantasising all day about seeing Sarah as she peeked through the hole. The thought drove her crazy and she was so horny by the end of the day. Swimming was always last and the girls looked even better in their costumes. Jessie knew she would have fucked any of them. She was too horny to be picky. Coach finally released her group, and as the other girls drifted away, she made a beeline to the toilet block. Her pussy fluttered as she noticed the other cubicle door was closed. She nearly fell over in her haste but it was what she saw through the peephole that caused her legs to almost give way.

A cute brunette with glasses and nice legs was slowly pushing two fingers into her pussy. Jessie shook with arousal as she watched the girl's fingers, glistening with her juices, plunge back inside. "Oh god, could this day get any better?" she thought, as her own fingers found her throbbing pussy and she almost came immediately. Unlike Amanda, who quickly came and left, this girl was drawing out her cum, slowly working herself to heaven. Jessie had no such control. Over stimulated, she came fast and hard and carried on rubbing her hungry pussy, her desire unsated.

Becky knew she had an overdeveloped sex drive. She had been masturbating since she was much younger and had become expert at teasing her body to orgasm. Intelligent and articulate, she knew she was okay looking but found most boys seemed to want big-breasted blonds. Leggy brunette geeks with glasses had a harder job getting laid. She also had an annoying habit of getting tongue-tied around boys she liked.

Her sex drive, combined with no luck at satisfying her urges, had led her to become a chronic masturbator. She often retreated to her room after dinner to "study". Living with her Mum and little sister, she had plenty of time to herself. Her Mum Jasmine was a doctor and worked long hours. She was time-poor and was proud her daughter was so studious. Becky knew her mum wouldn't be quite so happy if the topic of her daughter's studies was known. Jasmine's oldest daughter loved teasing herself while she watched or read porn. Becky would spend hours at night surfing through the naughtiest, dirtiest sites she could find. The young brunette found there weren't too many perversions that didn't turn her on at one level or another.

Becky would have been almost as aroused as Jessie if the situation was reversed. Not because she was into girls but because she loved watching people have sexual experiences. Her overactive imagination fuelled a range of fantasies and she had been hornier than usual all day. She had been walking to school when she had observed a large brown dog mounting another smaller dog. Catching a glimpse of its shiny red cock made her pussy tingle and all day she had been thinking of a range of perverse thoughts. She daydreamed that her female classmates were all in heat and the boys couldn't resist them. She imagined wild sweaty orgies in the classroom as her young friends indulged in uncontrolled debauchery. It had all led to the moment Jessie had intruded on with Becky slowly relieving her tensions and dreaming of being ravished.

Sarah found it rather easy to convince the swim coach that she would lock up. Stating that she wanted to do a few laps after work, he was happy not to have to wait for the stragglers and headed home. She had spied young Jessie rush to the toilet block as she entered the facility. "I know what you're doing, you naughty girl," she thought, as the girl still hadn't exited after her discussion with coach.

Sarah's excitement grew as she fumbled with the keys and found the one that unlocked the stall door. She found herself staring at the girl's bum and silently shut the door. Jessie was oblivious to her teacher's presence while she focused on the scene through the peephole. Sarah watched the young redhead rubbing herself through the thin material of her swimsuit. Her pretty face was flushed with arousal and Sarah's pussy ached with desire. She pulled out a vial from her jeans and breathed in pollen from the yellow flower. Trying not to scare the girl too much, she slipped her arm around her waist and pulled her down from the toilet.

Jessie nearly freaked out as Miss Riley grabbed her and interrupted her viewing. She almost screamed but bit her lip as the sexy teacher smacked her bottom. The feeling caused Jessie's already inflamed pussy to leak uncontrollably.

Sarah heard the girl gasp as she paddled her cute bum. "Bad girls get punished Jessie," she breathed huskily in the girls ear. "Are you a naughty girl, do you like rubbing your dirty pussy Jessie?"

Jessie was embarrassed but so turned on. Miss Riley's dirty talk was making her feel crazy hot. In her best little girl voice she replied, "Yes Miss, it feels so good, I love being horny." She felt Sarah remove her bikini bottoms and shivered with excitement. "Oh god, oh god, oooh god," she thought, as her wet dreams were about to be realised. What happened next shattered her fantasies of a warm loving experience, as she felt something hard press against her bum hole. "Oh fuck Miss, you're a man!" she squealed, as she felt her bum muscles give way to the invader.

Sarah pushed her cock half way into Jessie's virgin arsehole and said, "I'm a woman you silly little slut, a woman who grew a cock to fuck you in your cute little bum".

Jessie was reeling. She couldn't understand how the beautiful teacher who she had dreamed about had a cock. Sarah was so sexy and Jessie found her mental image of Sarah naked with a huge erection was actually rather stimulating. She wanted to see the cock but it was buried in her bottom.

Sarah heard Jessie stifle a moan as she started to slowly fuck the girl. She felt the muscles loosen slightly and noticed Jessie had started to rub herself. The girl's breathing become increasingly rapid and she moaned, "Oh Miss, that feels... ooh it feels good."

Jessie had never considered her bum could give her pleasure. The initial pain and confusion had subsided and been replaced by a wonderful dirty pressure. The big cock in her bum was making her pussy feel so sensitive. Her hands fell to their familiar position between her legs and she started to rub herself enthusiastically.

Sarah urged the girl on. "You like my cock in your arse don't you dirty girl, tell Miss Sarah how much you love it."

Becky was startled as she heard moaning through the wall. Looking up she saw the peephole for the first time. She stood up and looked through just as she heard, "Yes Miss Sarah, I love your hard cock in my bottom, I feel so dirty, please fuck me."

Becky was blown away as she watched the cute redhead being sodomised by the new teacher. Her pussy ached and her bum twitched as she thought, "I have to get a better view." Slipping out of the stall she politely knocked on the next door.

Sarah smiled. "I think your friend wants to join us," she said, as she let Becky in. "This dirty slut was perving on you Becky, time for payback."

Becky was entranced as the teacher waved a vial under her nose and she felt an intense pressure between her legs. She gasped in shock as the erection grew before her eyes. "Oh that's freaky," she muttered as her hand wrapped around the shaft. "Ohhh freaky good, ooggh," she moaned as her hand slid up and down the hard phallus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mei Meets a Monster Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds