Melanie the Matchmaker Ch. 01

"Oh God...Alana..."

It was as if Melanie had literally snapped. Her body jerked almost violently, and she pulled her finger away from me, then wrapped both of her hands around Alana's head, pulling her to her chest. Melanie's eyes shut tightly and her mouth dropped open, but no sound issued. She shuddered for a long while, not breathing, not making a sound, frozen in the position. Alana kept licking and slobbering on her chest, moaning lightly all the while. Judging from the sharp, wet sucking noises I heard her making, she must have coated Melanie's entire chest with her saliva.

I don't know if what Melanie was going through was pre-orgasm or the orgasm itself, but suddenly she found a new level. Her body snapped again and she pushed Alana back, then grabbed the back of Alana's head with one hand while grabbing one of her own nipples with the other. She was audibly gasping know, as if she had been underwater for too long, but it didn't stop her from pulling Alana to her and shooting her tongue down her throat. Alana returned the kiss and it's intensity as they both continued playing with Melanie's nipples.

But then Melanie's orgasm entered a third stage. After thirty seconds of kissing, she pulled away, then simply hugged Alana tightly to her. Melanie's head rested on Alana's shoulder, so she was facing me. She eyes were wide and she was gasping frantically again, sounding almost like she was in pain. She kept readjusting her arms around Alana's back, trying to hug her closer than possible. Finally she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, and let forth one last, powerful sigh.

Her body went slack.

Alana kept holding her, as Melanie had become dead weight with apparently no strength to even lean away. I saw a steward coming back this way, but Alana saw it, too. She gently pushed Melanie back into the seat and pulled her shirt down. The sweatshirt was baggy enough to conceal her opened pants.

The steward stopped to ask us if we needed anything. After all of that, I needed a drink, but for Melanie's sake I passed. Alana did, too.

"You two find a new friend?" he whispered, motioning to the passed out blonde beside us.

We nodded.

"And she fell asleep on you?" he grinned, unbelieving. He must have noticed our nervous expressions. He whispered again, "She's not bothering you, is she?"

"No," came our response, immediately and simultaneously.

He smiled, then returned to the front of the jet.

Once he had disappeared, we looked to Melanie again. As ridiculous as it sounds, as I was hoping she wasn't dead or in a coma.

"Melanie?" Alana whispered. She gently stroked her fingers through the woman's blonde hair.

For a long while there was no response, then, in a weak but happy voice, Melanie replied. "Just give me a moment..."

We did.

A minute or so later, Melanie opened her eyes, took a deep breath, and sat up in her seat. She looked at us and smiled brightly.

"If I had known you were going to turn me on that much, I would've warned you about my orgasms. They're pretty...intense...if they come from getting my nipples sucked on."

"So you're okay?" Alana asked, still stroking her hair.

"I'm peachy, thank you." She took another deep breath, let it out, then appeared to compose herself completely, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"I could let you do that to me all night, Alana," she said. Then, shifting in her seat and drawing Alana's hand out of her hair, she added, "But there's a more pressing matter that deserves your attention."

"What's that?"

"Him." And she pointed at me. And I felt like I was going to faint.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds