• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melinda
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Melinda

"Hmmmm, you're leaking," I giggled softly as I palmed the head of his prick, the pre-cum acting as lubrication for my hand. "You must want me....want me a lot."

"Geezus Mel, I do.....I do," he whispered huskily. "But we shouldn't do......you're a virgin. I don't...."

"Ssshh....just lay there and enjoy it," I whispered. I sat up, grasped his briefs and striped them down and off him. I rolled over between his legs, spreading them wide apart and lowered my mouth to his prick. I could see the large head glistening in the dim light, the pre-cum giving it a shiny appearance. I kissed it lightly and glanced up at Jerry. "You have a beautiful prick....I like it."

It was beautiful, standing up from his groin so hard and proud out of the thick mane of his dark pubic hair. It had to be at least 7 inches, maybe a little more, and the huge blood engorged circumcised head reminded me of a large plum, even to the dark purple color of a plum, but what amazed me was how thick, how big around his shaft was. Jerry's prick was much larger than Jimmy's. Just looking at Jerry's prick made me wonder what it would feel like pumping in and out my pussy and made me wonder if Gary's prick was just as big and beautiful.

Jerry gave a short embarrassed laugh. "Mel, you don't have to..."

"Ssshhh, I want to." I lowered my head and let my lips slip around the large head, my tongue probing at his small slit, tasting the pre-cum still seeping from the slit. I heard him moan softly as I lowered my mouth down his shaft until the head of his prick was pushing at the entrance to my throat, almost gagging me. I slipped my hand under his sac and gently massaged his balls as I pumped my mouth up and down on his prick, my tongue swirling around its head each time I came up. I felt his hands on my head, not holding me, merely riding with my head as I fucked his prick with my mouth.

"Oh Mel....Oh God, you're going to make me cum," he moaned.

I sat up quickly, removed the rest of my clothes and stretched out beside Jerry, pulling him over toward me. He came willingly, rolling over between my legs, his prick poking at my cunt. I reached down and guided the head of his prick between the swollen lips of my pussy and into my vagina. I could feel my pussy lips parting, surrounding the large head of his prick and it felt wonderful when Jerry began to push slowly forward, letting his prick spread and stretch my virgin pussy as he entered me. He was being gentle, but I could feel every inch of his prick as it entered me for the first time. God, I had never felt anything like this before, pushing into me, filling me. I felt him pause when he hit my hymen and then he drew back slightly and thrust forward harder. There was a sharp pain and then he was in me, buried all the way in my pussy. The pain faded quickly, much like the sting you get when they shoot the pin in your finger to get a blood sample, a sharp sudden pain that quickly fades.

I wrapped my legs around him as he started to pump his prick into me, taking long slow strokes. I could feel my pussy responding to him, responding to the feel of his prick as it entered me each time, stretching my pussy, exciting me even more. Lord, I was so wet and his prick was so large that I could hear it, hear him fucking me, and feel my pussy clinging to his prick as he drew it back for another thrust into me. I pushed my hips up to meet his downward thrusts, driving his prick even deeper into my pussy.

"Oh Jerry, you feel wonderful....fuck me hard." I strained up pushing my hips against him as I gripped his buttocks and pulled him in against me. "Oh God, you feel great. I love the way you feel," I moaned softly, hugging him tightly to my breasts as he began to drive his prick into my pussy even faster. I tried to spread my legs even wider, pulling him against my pussy, wanting to feel his prick even deeper in me. "Oh Jerry....I never knew it would feel like this.....so good. Fuck me harder....as hard as you can," I moaned softly.

"Mel......Geezus Mel, you're so damn tight - so warm and wet." Jerry extended his arms like he was doing pushups and pushed against me, grinding his prick into my pussy. "Oh Mel, I don't know how long I can last.....that's it fuck me back."

I raised my hips even higher, grinding my pussy against him as his prick plumbed the depths of my aching pussy. I could feel the tension building in my body as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, pushing me closer and closer to that peak - I knew I was fixing to cum. "Oh...don't stop. I'm going to cum," I moaned. "Oh Lord....that's it....that's it," I cried out, pressing my mouth against his neck to muffle my voice as my climax crested and raced through my body, my pussy convulsing around his prick as my body shuddered against his.

When I started to cum, Jerry began to fuck me even harder and faster, thrusting his prick into my pussy so hard that I could hear the wet slap of our bodies coming together. I felt Jerry's body tense up, his legs straining against me as he moaned softly.

"Oh Mel.....I'm going to cum," he moaned as he quickly withdrew from me.

"No....No. Don't stop....put it back in," I begged. When I felt the first shot of his warm semen land on my skin just above my pubic hair. I quickly pushed him over on his back and scrambled down beside him and captured his pulsating prick in my mouth. I had missed the first shots of his cum, but his prick was still pumping out cum, just more slowly and not as forceful. I gently sucked him, savoring the taste of his warm cum - it was the first time I had ever let anyone cum in my mouth. I sucked him until his prick began to soften in my mouth. I gave his limp prick a final kiss and then stretched out beside him, partly on him, and kissed him gently.

"Hmmm, Jerry," I murmured softly, "I loved that - it was wonderful. You were so gentle and sweet - and you taste great." Laughing softly, I gave him a quick kiss. "Why did you pull out? I wanted to feel you cum in me....feel you cum in my pussy."

"Mel, we can't take a risk like that. What if I got you pregnant?"

"Silly," I said laughing softly, "I can get just as pregnant from you leaking as I can from a gallon of your cum." I kissed him gently and drew back. "It was sweet of you to think about me though, but it would been okay. I've been on the pill for over a year."

"But you're, I mean you were a virgin....why?"

"The doctor put me on them last year - all that training for track was making me very irregular, and when I did have a period, they were pretty bad." I let my hand slide down and fondle his limp prick. "When I had to drop track, I kept on taking them - I thought they might come in handy someday," I whispered as I gently squeezed his prick. "Next time I want to feel you cum, feel you cum deep in my pussy."

"You already want a next time," he said as he let his hand cup my pussy, his fingers toying with my wet pussy lips.

"Yes....yes," I murmured softly, fondling his prick as I felt it begin to stiffen. "You want it too - I can feel you getting hard again."

Jerry didn't say anything, he rolled on his side and pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. I opened my legs and let his now rigid prick slip between my thighs and then closed them, trapping his prick against my dripping pussy. It was going to be a night that I would never forget.

Epilogue:

Well that's how it started some eleven years ago. I can remember that first time with amazing clarity, even after all those years. Of course, Jerry and I got Gary involved but that's another story or stories, as are the experiences we three had at college and afterward.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melinda
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds