Melissa and Roland Ch. 06

And she said, slurring her words just a little, "Gave him a blowjob at a fancy outdoor restaurant. Old San Juan." Her eyes drifted, remembering. "Beautiful. We're sitting there with appetizers and he just up and says 'Under the table girl" and so I did and it really turned me on to be down there. You see all these feet moving and some men have their hands on their girl's thighs and some girls you can see have no panties on and it's a sexy secret world. And he was feeding me tapas under the tablecloth. Can you imagine me? Fed by hand?"

And, yes, already I could somehow picture it.

"And he whispers down 'Suck it now slut' and I took his cock out. And I sucked him off while he went on talking to the waiter and the couple next to us. Just so amazing. When I popped back up after the waiter was there filling our sangria bottle. You should have seen Roland laughing then, which got me and the waiter laughing till we were like 3 silly teenagers."

And I'm trying to process he calls her "slut" and makes her blow him in a restaurant? She eats from his hand?

"Roland let him feel my tits a few times and he was pouring us free sangria all night."

And more processing. He, not she, gets to decide who gets to feel her tits.

She might have thought I wanted all the juicy parts, not just the very best one which was the under the table cocksucking. And to be perfectly honest I did. She went on "And there was nude sailing around point by our beach. Just us and 2 other couples. And him finger fucking me during a classical concert in their old church. And..."

"OK. OK. I get it." But now we were both enjoying it so we laughed like crazy. And had more wine to top off the pot we'd smoked.

And she said "Didn't you get to finger fuck your British beauty in a church? Or get a blowjob in a pub?"

To which we both knew the answers.

But I got bold and said "Wanna see? The first girl? Not the bar slut."

She giggled an OK.

So I took out my cell and showed her some pictures of the British colleague I'd fucked. She was a cute girl, maybe 22 or so, but a little too skinny. I knew Melissa's reaction would be cool and it was but I enjoyed tweaking her then the way I figured she had me with the story about the blowjob under the table. And I showed her all the pictures of that girl -including the last 3 I'd taken after cumming all over her face and tits. It made Melissa squirm a bit with discomfort but it made me happy because I had dropped a pretty nice load on the poor girl.

She looked shocked and said only "She's pretty."

"Oh, not as ..."

But Melissa had pulled out her phone again and I was like "Oh Holy Fuck" cause I knew what was coming and knew that I had it coming. She smirked and pointed the screen towards me. The very first picture was from a mirror with Melissa nude on her knees looking completely gorgeous while she sucked Roland's cock. You could see the phone in Melissa's hand and the flash from it. His hands were on his hips as he let her service his cock. I could see he was pretty big all over.

His cock was impressive - but not huge, not monstrous, which I was glad of. A new tune came on: "Don't You Worry Bout a Thing." Mine is pretty large too and I thought we were about the same there - or maybe he was just a little thicker in her mouth. Still, it was impressive. Was his thicker because she was giving him a better blowjob than she gave me? I was pretty high then. Thinking how big his nuts were in her little hand. Then I caught myself thinking that way and freaked out that I was comparing his junk to my own based on the shared experience of her blowing us.

Melissa was giggling like crazy, about as high and as drunk as she could get.

The next shot was of her on all fours facing the mirror with her torso up off the bed and a big black hand reaching in to squeeze her tit really hard. From the look of the photo I would have thought her breast was ruined beyond repair- although it certainly looked pretty good now. He was kneeling behind her looking down at what must have been his cock going in her pussy. She had the most beautiful smile on her face. Her eyes, the eyes I loved so much, glowed. I realized I was humming along to the music.

The third shot, which probably came right after her getting fucked from behind, was from Roland. He shot the load of cum that was drooling out of her snatch. You could tell he had positioned her spread legs just right to see the most cum.

And the fourth shot was from her nude sailing adventure. Two black men and a white man stood behind 3 white girls in a group photo on the deck of the sailboat. All nude. All stunning.

"What happened on that trip?"

"Can't tell."

"And why not?"

"Roland said I couldn't." Which I was learning would be reason enough for her.

So I had to make her stop. Stevie was doing "Superstition", one of my favorites. I was laughing uncontrollably but it was still too much. I wrestled the phone away from her and pushed her down on her back. The blankets and sheet slid to the floor as we play wrestled. I dove in to spread her legs and began lapping at her cunt. She was my girl again and high as I was I only wanted her to cum and cum and cum forever from my mouth.

But then I stopped licking and I threw my head up in amazement.

"What's his name?"

She looked down confused. "Roland. I told you."

"I mean his full name." Somewhere "writing's on the wall."

She looked down at me again, thoughtful for just a second, and then smiled wickedly. She knew what I had seen.

"Don't worry. It's just a temporary. We couldn't schedule the artist till a couple of weeks out."

"But what's his name?" And "keep me in a daydream, keep me going strong."

"Roland Emerson Sherwood. RES."

For right there, tattooed, temporary or not, on her inner thigh just below her pussy were the initials "RES."

So then I went back down there and ate her and kissed her and fingered her so nice till she came. I remember that "Golden Lady" was playing when she did. And we crashed down dead asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds