Mellow Yellow Ch. 19

Before you write back that I did something wrong, was my helping Vanessa any different from how you cured Charles of his impotence? You had to take Charles' dick in hand, as it were, yourself to ensure that he was introduced to sex properly by an expert Chinese woman. If I wanted expertise to introduce Vanessa to sex, I had to entrust my good friend to someone I could be sure wouldn't hurt her.

I had no doubt that Paul would come back to me when I was ready and Vanessa ended their affair. He's fond of saying "Once you've tried yellow, you're always her fellow." If Paul has any sexual hang-up, it's an addiction to yellow pussy. In fact, every time I've been pregnant, Paul has been so whiny about the fact that he couldn't fuck me that I was afraid that he would go looking for yellow pussy elsewhere. Whenever we go out for Chinese or Vietnamese food, the waitresses are always flirting with him, right in front of me and the children no less. And Paul just sits there and lets them fawn over him in front of me. Men can be so thoughtless!

So, it was preferable that Paul have a fling with someone I trusted and someone who wasn't of our race rather than some tart waitress. Vanessa and I became very close friends. I made her promise that she wouldn't get involved with Paul and end the affair once I gave birth. .I trusted her that, once her "therapy" was over, she would return Paul to me as we agreed. If I could trust the woman with my children, my most precious possession, I could trust her with my second most valuable item, my husband's dick. So, letting the two of them have an affair would be good for the three of us.

I thought my scheme worked because Paul came back to me without the slightest bit of hesitation. He made love to me as if nothing had transpired the first night I came home. Of course, I could only manage a blowjob, I was still so sore. Paul was so passionate to me that I wondered if Vanessa had just been telling me stories about the two of them in the basement and at the motel. I even looked his dick over to see if any brown colour had rubbed off on it. I decided that Paul was so attentive because he was overreacting to hide an affair, an affair that was truly over. No man could give two women all the attention that Paul was lavishing on me. Sui-Beng, don't you think men are so silly when they believe their wives don't know when they're boinking another woman?

I didn't mind all the attention. A post-pregnant woman always wonders if she will get her figure back and be attractive again. I must admit that Paul's attentions helped me avoid the blues after giving birth. After I healed, it was SOOOO good to have Paul's dick stirring up the inside of me again where it belonged. Maybe Paul is hung up on yellow pussy but I'm just as hung up on his big, circumcised white dick.

When Cadeo was two months old, Paul had to go out of town on a business trip. Although I was happy to have him all to myself, I actually welcomed his absence. Every time I tried to get a private moment with Vanessa to see if my plan had erased her hang-ups, Paul would walk into the room. Until now, Vanessa had only been able to tell me where they had been together and what they had done. Big deal. A woman isn't interested in the mechanical aspects of sex. She wants to know about feelings. It takes a lot of time to draw feelings out of another person.

The first night Paul was away, Vanessa cooked supper and I agreed to put the children to bed. As soon as I assured the older children that there were no monsters under their beds, and that the baby was asleep, I tiptoed to Vanessa's bedroom in the basement. She was lying in her bed in a flimsy silk negligée, flicking through the TV channels with the remote. I thought to myself, "That's a good sign. Vanessa's taste in lingerie has improved since her 'therapy.'" As soon as I entered her bedroom, she flashed a smile and shut off the TV.

"We have to talk, Vanessa. I'm dying to know what the experience was like for you. May I compliment you on the good care that you took of Paul when I was pregnant. Do you know that you gave him back to me better than ever and much more fun?"

"Are you and Mr. Miskeivitch screwing again, Mrs. Tran?" Her reaction was slightly strange, a look of disappointment, almost jealousy.

"Of course. We agreed that you wouldn't get involved with Paul. And I thank you that you kept your end of the bargain. But tell me, isn't he great? Did he cure you of your fear of sex?"

"It was wonderful, Mrs. Tran. I learned so much from Mr. Miskeivitch. I think the best part of the experience was what a tongue can do for a woman. Now, I want to show you how well I learned his technique."

Vanessa shocked me so much with what she was suggesting that I dropped the baby monitor. I stood up and backed away from the bed, as if I had heard something horrible. I gasped, "Vanessa, what are you saying? Are you a lesbian? I never knew such a thing existed in all Asia?"

Vanessa replied, "I can't speak for all Asia. I can only speak for myself. What I am, I can't tell you. All I know is that I have loved you like a sister, no, more than a sister. As I watched Mr. Miskeivitch hold you in his arms, I wanted it to be me holding you. I longed to caress your golden skin, Mei-Ling, and to express my love to you."

Vanessa pulled the covers off herself, slowly and seductively. The negligée just covered enough of her thighs to preserve Filipina modesty. I was so hypnotized by my nanny's sensual movements that I couldn't move when she came face to face with me. Vanessa put two creamy soft brown arms around my waist. Her arms were so gentle and smooth that her caresses seemed to be like a carafe of café-au-lait pouring over my body. I was so mesmerized that I didn't realize that she moved her hands so that one was on my bum and the other was on my shoulder blades, exactly the way Paul would hold me. Vanessa was surprisingly strong and forced a kiss upon my lips.

Vanessa lifted my houserobe with one hand and stroked my bum cheek exactly in the same manner as Paul did. Except it wasn't like Paul caressing me. Vanessa's hands were a woman's hands, soft and gentle, caressing me softly without tickling. The situation was so strange to me but oddly exciting. I felt dampness on my pussy lips. She kissed me again with her mouth slightly parted and her tongue playing on my lips. To my surprise, a woman's kiss is no different from a man's kiss.

Vanessa untied my houserobe and her soft, gentle hands brushed along my shoulders and down my arms, letting my houserobe fall to the floor. I stood trembling from fear, excitement as well as the cool basement air on my naked body. It was like I was in a dream. I was being unfaithful to my husband and my seducer was another woman. What did that make me? An adulteress as well as a lesbian?

"Don't be shy with me Mei-Ling. This is new to me as well. When I told you that I had never made love, I meant with a man or a woman. At this moment, we are just two virgins about to make love, woman to woman. I love you Mei-Ling and I want you to love me in return. Don't be afraid of me. Another woman can't harm you."

Vanessa thoroughly seduced me so that I never noticed at the time that she called me twice by my given name, not Mrs. Tran. I'm sure she used the same skills when she seduced Paul. I admit that I had grown fond of her but to become so intimate that I would let her touch my sex? She didn't allow my doubts to get the better of me. Vanessa coyly moved the straps of her negligée over her shoulders, allowing the garment to slide down her body as if it were a white theatre curtain progressively revealing the actor on the stage. My nanny was standing in front of me, her graceful brown body seductively posed while she stood in the midst of a small silken pile.

Vanessa stepped forward so our boobies touched, one against the other. She had a bigger pair than me and they were softer than mine but not saggy. As our brown, erect nipples touched, it was to me like the spark when two electric connectors touch. Sui-Beng, I swear that another woman never touched me in this way. I love a man's touch, so why did the touch of Vanessa's boobs send such a sexual thrill through me? I could feel liquid dribbling down my inner thigh from my pussy and the tingling feeling that precedes an orgasm.

As Vanessa's arms went around me, I felt the full extent of her silky smooth skin, from her thighs to her arms against me. I love the manliness of a hairy white guy but the smoothness of an oriental woman's skin was just as sensual in a different way. It was as if I was melting into, becoming part of another woman. The two of us were becoming 200% woman. Vanessa then began to kiss my shoulders and laid a track of kisses down my body, between my boobs until she had her broad nose as far into my pussy as she could put it. I heard her inhale with ecstasy and then she stood up.

"Oh, Mei-Ling, your skin is so soft and smooth. No wonder I love you. And your pussy is perfume to me. I've never smelled a woman. I never knew it would be so delicious and exciting. I want you now."

I didn't resist Vanessa pulling me towards the bed. Vanessa was so gentle as she laid my head on the pillow. If she had been rough with me, it would have frightened me but it seemed that she knew exactly how to make love to me. Sui-Beng, do you think she learned it from screwing Paul, or did she lie about the other women?

Whatever. Vanessa began kissing my breasts around the outside and working her way to gently stimulating my nipples. She was so gentle that I believe it's true what they say about lesbians. Only a woman knows how to touch a woman. I have always been self-conscious about my small boobies but Vanessa stimulated them so efficiently that I felt that I had a pair like Dolly Patron and that they would explode. I thought I would come from just having my breasts caressed when Vanessa stopped.

"I want to do to your yellow pussy what I saw Paul doing to it."

In a haze, I said "yes" and Vanessa parted my legs. She paused, breathing in the aroma from my pussy before she parted my lips with two fingers. Then she put her tongue between my inner lips and drew it up towards my clitoris. Sui-Beng, it was thrilling. The woman knew exactly how to touch a woman there. I never thought anyone could be better than Paul but she was. I came so quickly that I didn't even get to look at how she looked while she was licking me. Well, I was on the verge of orgasm for some time, Vanessa was such a seductress. When I stopped coming, Vanessa had her arms around my bum and her crotch in my face. She was pressing her boobies into my stomach.

"Now, you make me come, Mei-Ling."

I was Vanessa's servant – I couldn't say no. Besides that, she had her beaver right in my face and my mouth was stuffed full of black pubic hair. I put my arms around Vanessa's bum and forced my tongue through that mass of wet, tangled hair between her lips. Another discovery, Sui-Beng. Vanessa tasted great, slightly salty but delicious. Paul says that I taste good down there but I never believed that I would love the taste of a woman. I tried to lick Vanessa's inner parts they way I like to be touched there and I must have gotten it right because Vanessa came right away. She shuddered in ecstasy and screamed for me to stop but I just hung on and kept licking until she went limp.

As we lay together on the bed, I said:

"The only thing that's missing is Paul's beautiful white dick sliding in and out and stirring up my insides. Isn't that last vaginal orgasm the best of all, Vanessa?"

"We don't have to pass up on dick. I have something that I want to play with you, Mei-Ling my love."

Vanessa opened her dresser drawer and withdrew a double-ended dildo. I gasped at the size of the object. It was so long that it would only fit sideways in the drawer. The two halves were separated by a pair of plastic testicles, concave on one side with the same curvature as a woman's pussy. The other thing that I noticed was that the colour was the same as the colour of Paul's dick. Vanessa had chosen the colour just for me. She knew I was crazy for white dick.

Vanessa took out a tube of KY jelly and liberally smeared one end until it shone. She crouched slightly and slowly slid her end inside her. It went into her with such ease that I knew she had been playing with it before. Finally, she inserted the dildo completely and stood proudly in front of me. Frankly, Sui-Beng, if I wasn't still flying from the orgasm that Vanessa had given me, I would have laughed at the sight. Here was a brown woman with voluptuous full tits with a white dick between her legs. No, I needed dick at that moment and I needed it too badly to laugh. Vanessa was about to smear my end of the dildo with KY when I stopped her.

"Just fuck me now, Vanessa. I'm so wet that I don't need that stuff. Don't even give me any more tongue. Just fuck me."

I didn't need to encourage Vanessa any more. She was between my legs, parting my pussy lips and poking around for my vagina. I grabbed my end of the dildo and guided it to the opening. The dildo felt even bigger in my hand than it looked from a meter away.

I felt a great pressure like a rod of cold steel as the enormous object entered me. I momentarily regretted not opting for the KY but my body adjusted to the thickness and warned up the dildo. Science can reproduce the stiffness and resilience of an erect dick in plastic but they can't reproduce the warmth of a man's body. If you ever use a dildo, Sui-Beng, make sure that's it's warmed up first.

Vanessa noted that I wasn't enjoying her toy and asked me if I wanted to quit.

"No, Vanessa, I just need to become accustomed to it. It's just so cold at first. Don't stop but take it slowly."

Vanessa worked the dildo in the same way that Paul fucks me. It was then that I realized that the only reason she watched us and agreed to fuck Paul was to study how a man fucks a woman. That's why she so readily agreed to not fell in love with Paul. She was already in love with me! She demonstrated that by her care and concern as she plunged the dildo deeper and deeper in me, continuously asking me if I was OK and enjoying myself. Sui-Beng, that's what my literature professors called rhetorical questions.

Then Vanessa began to slowly withdraw and re-enter me, and then picking up speed. I didn't know what to think. I had the same feeling in my body as when Paul fucks me. But it was really Vanessa fucking me, her brown boobs touching and stimulating my golden boobs. Vanessa was becoming more and more excited. I don't think it was so much because her end was stirring her insides, it was because she was acting out her inner fantasy, to be a man poking his dick into a woman. Finally, we both came together, and collapsed in exhaustion.

I then took Vanessa upstairs to our bedroom and we slept together the whole night. I gave Vanessa Paul's pajamas. We had to roll up the arms and sleeves, of course. I slept peacefully in Vanessa's arms, pretending that it was Paul holding me. In a way, it was. Didn't she learn how to take care of a woman from Paul?

So, now you see why I am writing this e-mail from an Internet café and why I am sending this to your office. I don't want either Paul or Vanessa or any of my co-workers. Please make sure that Ms. Yin doesn't read this and never tell Charles even one word of this.

Sui-Beng, I loved Vanessa before this "incident" but I came to love her in a deeper and more intimate way. I didn't stop loving Paul, of course, because my love for Vanessa was something different. I didn't mean to create a ménage à trois between Paul, our nanny and me but it seems that I have. I have guilt about our threesome even though Vanessa and I were never again intimate with each other. That is why I call the encounter between the two of us the "incident."

Not that I didn't want to have Vanessa make love to me again. For the rest of her contract, Paul never left for a business trip. In any case, Vanessa became pregnant from her affair with Paul. I don't think she would want to be humping me with the big belly she got. Sui-Beng, do I look that huge when I'm pregnant?

It doesn't take a Mandarin scholar to figure out that the baby is Paul's baby. Paul was the only man to ever touch Vanessa. Her pregnancy opened up a new and deeper part of the relationship. It was like becoming pregnant having my fifth child but without the pain. I had a big part in Vanessa becoming pregnant so it was like my child as well. I am taking good care of Vanessa and seeing her through this.

Unfortunately, her contract is up soon and she must return to the Philippines. Our Canadian immigration laws have absolutely no heart or compassion, Sui-Beng. What chance will our child have in the Philippines? What chance will Vanessa have as well? I will do everything to see that she can come back to Canada. and I can share with her the raising of the child.

Since you are the only one I have told my intimate secrets to, I must burden you with more. I think you can sense that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of a woman making love to me. Yet, I still like getting fucked by Paul. My dilemma is, am I a lesbian, am I bisexual or is it normal for a woman to enjoy intimacy with another woman? I never heard of lesbians or bisexuals in Vietnam. Am I some kind of Vietnamese aberration or a pervert? In your practice, do you see a lot of women like me that desire another woman?

Finally, what should I make out of Vanessa? She did fuck both Paul and me but I don't think that she is a true bisexual though. The way she took charge and seduced me makes me think that she is a lesbian. On the other hand, she doesn't dress or act butch at all. Vanessa is very feminine. Do you think that she used me or does she love me at all?

I am sorry to burden you with all these questions but I have no one to turn to other than my good friend who has shared her thoughts and feelings with me.

Your confused (sexually) friend

Tran Mei-Ling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds