Memoirs from a Bordello Day 06

"But we're like best friends!" Tasha protested but Amber grinned.

"But it's a three way kiss, you're technically not making out with Amber," we all giggled but nobody put up much of a fight. We all leaned in to match up or lips with each other, starting gently but eventually putting more pressure on the triangle as we allowed our tongues to make contact in the middle. It was sheer bliss, our lips never really sure of which way to go but always met with another tongue or mouth. I felt my juices flow with this new stage of eroticism.

"Jesus... that was a turn on." Amber and Tasha were catching their breath, not knowing who to look at. Amber nodded her head in agreement and Tasha was motionless in a state of shock. "Maybe you guys should kiss now?"

"I... we shouldn't be doing this Amber."

"But I want to, don't worry we won't tell anyone." Amber had laid a hand on Tasha's lap to soothe her indecision. The gears visibly ground through Tasha's mind and she took a dive by slamming the rest of her champagne and muttered a 'Fuck it.'

Their lips met as I watched, I could see the nervousness from both sides, feeling out each other like any kiss but this was between old friends. As their inhibitions started to melt I could see a sexual hunger build in both of them, perhaps the feelings had been buried, neither of them aware they existed until the right moment came. Amber's hands moved to Tasha's face pulling it tighter as the kiss turned sloppy and then from Tasha's throat came the lightest of whimpers and I knew there was no turning back.

Their kiss went longer than any drunken dare should have and I tried to sate my appetite for attention by stroking Amber's thighs. Finally it ended but I didn't give Tasha a chance for remorse, leaning forward for another kiss with her, foregoing any hesitation this time and immediately exploring her mouth with my tongue, my hand creeping into her silky hair to massage her head. Amber's hand responded to mine to touch my legs, her virgin touch flowing to my erogenous zones.

I pulled away to catch my breath, biting my lip to indicate this entire thing was getting me hot. I stroked Tasha's trembling cheek. "I don't know about you guys but maybe we should go back to my house to relax." It was clear that relax was last thing I wanted. Amber grinned and then looked at Tasha, still panting, but looking a little scared.

"I... I'm not sure Amber, maybe I should just go home." Amber leaned closer to her and I gave them space, it was a decision to be made between friends. I still made out the discussion.

"It's ok if you don't wanna come but I want to try it and I want you to be there Tasha. You don't have to do anything, I love you." It was a sweet moment between the heat we had developed. Sure, they weren't my type of friends I had in college but they were close and I didn't want to ruin that. Tasha took a deep breath.

"Ok, let's go but this goes nowhere." She shook a stern finger at Amber and I cheered. Amber poured more champagne out and I knocked on the divider to tell the driver to head for home.

"That three-way kiss was hot!" Tasha and I nodded in agreement in awkward silence before we both leaned into her to do the obvious.

*********

We were barely 10 minutes away from Avalon, which was spent making out with each other. I didn't mind with whom, they were attractive and the sight of them kissing together made me even hungrier.

We got out of the limo and through the front foyer; Zara had given instructions to use her master bedroom upstairs and we made our way up, ignoring any glimpses of people we saw in the entertaining rooms. They were curious but I dragged them onward into the bedroom.

Zara lived in a bit more luxury than the rest of us. There was a huge king size bed and a TV that looked just as big. There was liquor cabinet and a bathroom with walk-in shower and hot tub. There was even champagne on ice, she had thought of everything. I suddenly saw the laptop open, the screen facing the bed and room and I knew she would be watching, enjoying the show as much as I would be taking part in it. I let Tasha make drinks, while I cornered Amber against the closed door and kissed her passionately

"You've been turning me on all night," I whispered between kisses. Blue eyes from under mascara pouted at me sexily and I went down on her neck, licking below her ear and jaw line as she pawed at my bosom. I felt Tasha behind me, she was staring at us open mouthed with a glass in her hand. I set it down and then moved behind Amber, arms round her waist and motioned Tasha to come closer. She stepped into us, still unsure how far she wanted to go, but she was comfortable making out with Amber now and they embraced. I stroked Ambers back, kissing her neck from behind, one of her hands falling to squeeze my thigh as another was in Tasha's hair.

They caught their breath again, foreheads touching as they glared at each other in lust. My hands reached around to squeeze Amber's tits through her dress and I caught Tasha's eyes drop. Taking my cue, I unzipped the dress from behind, letting it fall to her feet. She had needed no bra for the outfit and was now standing topless, with only pink lace panties on. Her breasts were full and tanned, with light-coloured nipples, her toned dancer's figure incredible to behold.

I moved my hands up to cup them from behind and Amber leaned her head back onto my shoulder in a sigh of pleasure. I kept my eyes on Tasha's.

"Do you like her body?" My hands were moving up and down Amber's torso, inviting Tasha to give in. "Do you want to touch her?" Her hand responded, curiously running up from Amber's stomach to cup one of her boobs, her eyes bulging. She checked Amber's reaction which came as she put her hand over Tasha's and squeezed her own breast, using Tasha's finger to pull at a nipple. Amber kissed Tasha again deeply asking for more.

"Suck on them Tasha." Wide eyed, Tasha slowly complied, putting two beautiful red lips on Amber's needy nipple. The result was immediate, Amber cried out and then searched for my mouth behind her, turning her head to meet my lips as my hand kneaded her other breast. It was too much for Amber to bear and she broke free from my arms, switching positions with me. I draped my arms over Tasha's shoulders and moved in for a kiss. I could still sense hesitance but it was evaporating and being replaced with carnal desire with every second my mouth was on hers.

Amber untied the back of my dress, pushing it down over my hips to my feet, exposing my body in nothing but a g-string. Amber's hands pulled my hips into her, my ass pressing into her crotch as she kissed my neck and shoulders, Tasha took a step back not sure what to do next, watching as Amber's hands wrapped around my stomach and moved up to fondle my breasts, her fingers on my nipples making me shiver. I held Tasha's gaze as my own hand moved down to my panties, allowing myself my own touch on my aching clitoris. I purred with pleasure.

My stomach was tight with anticipation, I felt so sexy and confident having two girls under my thrall, being caressed by Amber's hands and Tasha's eyes. It was time for them to take the next leap. I dipped my fingers between my folds to cover them with my arousal, pulling Tasha in close to me I put them to lips coating them lightly to see her response. Almost imperceptibly she opened her mouth allowing me to push the tip of my finger in before my mouth pressed against hers, my tongue licking my taste off and burying it deep within her. She groaned at my hunger.

Amber was still kissing my shoulder and I didn't forget about her. I reached behind to slip a hand down to her crotch between our bodies, feeling her dampness, rubbing my fingers from her vagina up to her clit making her whimper. I broke free from my kiss and swiveled to face Amber, raising my fingers to her face, our breasts touching. She didn't need any coaxing and her mouth grabbed for them, sucking hungrily, her tongue running between them with blue bedroom eyes glaring at me. I felt Tasha's body press closer, her lips planting wet kisses between my shoulder blades. I felt dizzy from the arousal, at the back of mind I could feel Zara's eyes on me, hoping that I'd given her more than she had expected; that her heart was racing and she was feeling the same urgency to climax as I did.

I moved from between the two girls and repositioned myself behind Tasha to unzip her dress. They began kissing again as Amber's hands pushed the dress down to her ankles. I unhasped her bra letting it fall from her shoulders, Amber's hands exploring Tasha's ivory white torso, her supple breasts punctuated with erect dark brown nipples. I kissed her on her shoulder and let my hand run down her spine, teasing the small of her back. I let it drift further down over her ass and reached in between her thighs, pressing against her mound and feeling her moistness that had soaked through her lace underwear. Her body had ignored the protests in her head and succumbed to the situation, she inched her legs apart, comfortable with my hand between them.

I wanted Tasha to be first so I pushed her panties down over her hips and let them drop to her ankles. I took a hand and pulled her away from Amber's kiss. She was nervous but she let me guide her to the bed, Amber following trance like. I climbed onto it and sat with my back against the headboard pulling Tasha between my legs letting her lie against my chest, her body in my arms. I smiled at Amber over Tasha's shoulder, no words were necessary.

Amber crawled over to us, kissing me briefly before planting a deeper one on her friend's mouth, her mouth purposefully moving down to her neck and then chest, careful to not miss a single area. She lingered on her nipples, sucking on the rigid points, rolling her tongue on them, making Tasha pine. Tasha's hands had gripped her legs and she would squeeze when Amber would find a sensitive area, her inner thighs, her navel. When Amber finally dragged her tongue upwards over her clitoris, Tasha moaned and trembled, her nails biting into my thighs deliciously. My head was humming and my crotch burned with the spectacle, I was almost jealous of Tasha but I knew my time would come.

Amber held her gaze on both of us as she continued to steadily lick Tasha out. My hand began to stroke her torso, squeezing her firm breasts as her panting increased. As the pleasure became more intense for her, she turned her face to mine pulling my head onto her mouth as she tried to kiss me through gasps. She couldn't for long as Amber's mouth was now locked onto her clitoris applying more pressure. Tasha began to whisper urgent pleas through clenched teeth, beseeching Amber not to stop.

Cradling her in my arms I could feel every tremor ripple through her body as her climax approached. She put her hand into Ambers hair and pushed it harder onto her as her hips began to grind. Her moans finally reached their height, her face tightened and in that moment of ecstasy she fell silent, reaching behind her to grip my shoulder before her body exploded in release, screaming out as she thrashed in my arms. I stroked her tenderly through it, Amber still planting kisses on Tasha's thighs as the orgasm died and she opened her eyes.

Her reaction was immediate, she broke free and kissed Amber sloppily. Her hands were frenzied, not knowing where she wanted to touch until she found Amber's underwear still on which she tugged off. Tasha then pushed Amber back towards me, making her lie in the same position between my legs. I was taken aback by Tasha's sudden passion, she spread Amber's legs and went straight for her pussy. Amber cried out leaning her head back onto my shoulder. I began to knead her tits but she stopped me.

"I want to feel you on my mouth," she hissed. I didn't need to be told twice, I moved from behind Amber, peeled off my panties and straddled her face, still facing Tasha as she continued her furious assault on Amber's clit. I began to lower my aching pussy onto Amber's mouth slowly, but she didn't want to wait and grabbed my thighs, pulling me down hard. Her tongue seemed to replicate Tasha's lust and I groaned with satisfaction. The sensation that ran through me was affecting my balance and I clasped Amber's breast to steady myself.

Her face was pressed hard against my crotch, her tongue writhing below me, the climax would come quicker than I expected. I gazed at the laptop and let my hand squeeze my breast, I wanted Zara to know I was still thinking of her as my orgasm approached. I glanced down at Tasha to see her slip a finger inside her friend and I felt Amber groan under me. I fell forward onto all fours, reaching the point of no return I ground my crotch against Amber's tongue faster as I watched Tasha closely.

As I hit my peak I gripped Ambers thigh, almost signaling her to follow, feeling her scream into me as I did the same out loud, my hips and body shaking on her face. Her frame exploded under me, her thighs clasping Tasha's head tightly and her back arched upward making me topple off her.

As my orgasm subsided I turned to look at Amber, still whimpering from sensitivity, her face glistening with my cum. Tasha crawled on top of her and we both started to kiss her softly. Eventually I backed away to watch them, appreciating the beauty and tenderness between two friends. Their passion had been spent but an intimacy remained in their eyes as they exchanged pecks slowly. It was the last image before my eyes closed for the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds