• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Menage a Dom

Menage a Dom

Whap! The thin sapling came down on the young woman's bare ass, breaking the skin and letting little bits of bark fly. My Master stood over her, regal and relishing his control of the situation. Bigger-than-life, for sure.

I wiggled my fingers in her cunt, and noticed that there was a pattern. With each stroke of the sapling, her pussy swelled a little more and gushed into my hand. She moaned and I considered the pattern of bright welts forming on her ass.

"I think she likes that," I told him, "Let's flip her over and see how her tits handle abuse."

"Turn over," he told the girl, who was panting and moaning with her face in a pillow.

WHAP!

"Turn OVER," he said, punctuating the command with a harder stroke.

She squealed and I helped her to roll over. She was more than a little out of it, having disappeared to wherever we go when we are dominated, and having had a little too much scotch.

Once the dazed girl was on her back, I marveled at her perfectly-shaped tits.

"May I suck her breasts, please?" I asked my Master. "If I'm rough?"

"Be gentle," he said, "I'll be rough."

~~~~~~~~~

We'd met Liz the week before, at a wild dance party. Sometimes, our friends are nice enough to bring cute, kinky girls to us, and we're grateful for the connections. She'd turned out to have much in common with us in how she thought of relationships and sexuality, and she was just cool.

Liz was a teacher at a local highschool, and she specialized in teaching "at-risk" kids. She told us that it was probably because she had to be so responsible in her job that she yearned to relinquish responsibility at other times. To be taken to task for minor infractions, and to give control of her body to another.

I liked her absurd sense of humor and her ability to give gentle direction in conversations. I also liked her breasts. Very much.

~~~~~~~~~~

I complied with my Master's direction, licking her nipple gently and pulling it into my mouth, swirling my tongue underneath it and sucking it. My Master grasped her other breast, squeezing it hard and massaging deep.

He used the stiff tip of the cut sapling to poke her nipple in, and twisted hard as she gasped. As I suckled, he pushed her breast up to meet his mouth and attacked the nipple with his mouth and teeth.

I knew from experience that even though he looked sensual and sweet, his back teeth were nipping at the tip of her nipple, biting and releasing it at an unpredictable pace. Liz screamed as he bit hard, and caught her breath as he sucked, then screamed again. My fingers, still in her pussy, told me that she was responding to the attention, her lips engorged and wet and succulent, and my Master's hand joined mine.

"Shall you lick her pussy, or shall I?" he asked me.

I lifted my head from Liz's perky breast and wiggled down until my face was near her dripping sex.

"Me," I said and he gave me a warning look to let me know I wasn't the focus of his sadism *yet*. He hates bad grammar and I was a little worried he'd slap me and make me say it properly.

He let me slide, and I buried my face in the slick pink folds of her pussy. I love giving oral sex, and Liz had a beautiful slippery pussy for me to worship with my mouth and face.

I licked her clit and sucked it into my mouth as she continued to writhe and scream from the nips on her nipples. I rolled my tongue around it, savoring the smell of arousal and the juiciness of her pussy. I then moved my tongue into her, using my face to rub her clit, and licked up, with the flat of my tongue, my lips sucking a little on whatever they could hold.

Liz ground into my mouth, and I looked up to see my Master kissing her with his hand entwined in her hair. I licked and sucked and could tell that I would come with her when she did—lucky me.

Master reached a hand down and pulled my hair, too, as he kissed her. Then he bent her head sideways and bit her neck, hard, and she tensed all over, breathing shallowly as he bit.

I stroked his cock as he satiated himself on her neck, and gazed into his glazed eyes when he finished.

He wanted to be inside of her, and I knew it. I fumbled for a condom and handed it to him, then went back to licking Liz while he put it on. I moved out of the way, and up to her face, where I could kiss her and pinch her nipples while he fucked her.

She stayed on her back, too dazed to move, and he spread her legs and stared at her swollen pussy for a minute, stroking his cock to prolong the moment. We looked at him, pleading him to fuck her, and he plunged into her, deeply, and began to thrust hard.

Liz arched her back against his thrusts as I held her. She looked at me, begging for a kiss, some tenderness to match my Master's roughness. I leaned my head down and kissed her, gently, sweetly, on her mouth, and then on her ear, then her neck.

I slid down and parted my legs so I could feel their fucking better, and continued kissing her neck, her chest, her breast, and her nipple. I held her as she came, hard, and felt my own orgasm riding hers, less intense, but still an orgasm. She groaned and begged and screamed as she came, and my Master kept fucking her until she was limp.

"On your knees," he said to me as he pulled out of Liz's still-quivering pussy and removed the condom, "I want you on all fours with your face in Liz's crotch."

I complied, putting my ass up in the air and my face near Liz's pussy. The first thrust took me by surprise. He was very hard and his cock was alive inside of me. Liz was looking at us, tired but intrigued. I don't think she'd ever seen fucking at such close range before. He slammed his cock into me, a little much after my orgasm. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him, and I groaned.

After a minute, or maybe a decade, Liz recovered and grabbed my hair. She picked my head up and placed my face back onto her pussy, then leaned back to watch the show.

I licked and sucked her as I had before, feeling my Master's cum rising inside of him and Liz's excitement growing again. She was sensitive from her earlier orgasm and came first, bucking against my face and moaning. My master grabbed my hips hard and spurted into me as her orgasm subsided, and I came, again, as his cock twitched inside of me.

We all stayed for a moment, moving gently in our positions, then collapsed onto a heap on the bed.

"Un. Fucking. Believable," Liz said. And my Master and I concurred.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Menage a Dom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 398 milliseconds