Ménage à Trois

And he knew how. Spread eagled, open, penetrated her husbands familiar, authoritative cock, pushing an orgasm upon her while she sucked and played with Alice. An orgasm that she desperately wanted and would be all the more intense because a woman was there, too. Slowly, Alice reached out and stroked Nina's nipples. They sprang to life. Alice looked at her. Into those grey eyes. "Come one baby, come for me." She whispered. Nina gasped. Moaned. She had let Alice in. All the way into her bed. She couldn't stop now. It's was too late.

"Come for me,"

Alice teased her nipples, reached down, slotting her hand between Dom's thrusts to find Nina's clit, rubbing her till it swelled. Dom muscular chest was a sheen of sweat as he fucked his petite, sexy wife just how she liked it. Alice kissed Nina on the wet slash of her mouth. Dom licked his lips. He was nearly ready to come.

"You are so fucking hot, you little slut. come for me baby. come now."

He heard Alice say the words, low and strong into his wifes ear. She groaned.

"Come for your husband baby, and come for me too. Show us what you can do."

Alice cooed. Her body strained, her breasts sweating. Her pussy clutched his erect cock desperately, again and again. Dom reached for Alice, her ripe breasts in his spade like hands. He pumped his wife. He ejaculated into her while pulling on another woman's titties. He slammed her body, her cervix massaged with cum, her g spot stimulated, her clit stimulated. Nina's cry was earth shattering. The orgasm rolled over her, spasming through her body, over and over her. Alice held her down, licked Nina with her tongue. Flicked those hard nipples. Nina cried out again, bucking beneath her weight. Alice's luscious, fresh body was between the two of them, her breasts in Doms hands, and Nina's naked, sweet body below her, shuddering in pleasure. She orgasmed twice, a mature woman at the height of her pleasure. Her husband had delivered his services, and her bicurious desire had aroused her to unbearable heights. To watch, to touch a woman, to be watched being fucked, to be caressed by a woman while being fucked. She has opened up her cunt, she had wanted this. And she had got it.

Alice smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds