• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mercy Rent

Mercy Rent

12

Note: This story features a woman using a strap-on on a reluctant man. If that's not your thing, probably best not to read it.

Chapter 1.

Theo watched the happy couple through his windshield. They were middle aged, probably close to forty, and enjoying a stroll down the sidewalk that snaked out of the gated community and around the perimeter of a blue pond that sparkled in the warm June sun. They were well dressed, not business casual, but expensive, crisp clothing that fit well.

"That's what I want," Theo thought to himself. It's why he was here, parked in this neighborhood, waiting to meet someone about a possible roommate situation. He couldn't afford to rent a house here, let alone buy one, but splitting the rent should be feasible, even if it meant half his monthly salary. He had just landed a new job in a field fraught with competition. It paid well, though jobs were scarce, and he felt especially proud of his achievement since most everyone he knew, including his family, didn't think his career choice was going to work out.

He made it work. He was ambitious to a fault, and fiercely competitive. He had the drive and will to succeed. Most of all, he was envious of the people who lived in places like this. He wanted their lifestyle, free of worry about money, and the means to do whatever he wanted. He wasn't there yet, but his job had tremendous upside and he could expect a series of raises and promotions over the first few years. He was ready to start living here today, even if it meant having to budget for other things.

The woman he was meeting was named Elaina. At first he thought rooming with a woman might be awkward, but there wasn't exactly a dearth of options available for house sharing in a neighborhood like this, and the ad said that she preferred a male occupant.

"Here we go," he said to himself, looking down at his watch. He hopped out of the car and strolled down the sidewalk to a wrought iron gate in front of the house. He took a moment to admire the architecture. It was two stories, red brick, with immaculate landscaping. A flowerbed circled the perimeter of the house, and it was full of fir trees and dark green bushes. It made the house appear private, as though it had been tucked away in a tiny green forest.

He took the steps to the porch two at a time and rang the doorbell. He heard movement inside, the shuffle of feet, and then the white door swung open. Theo had to try very hard not to look surprised. Elaina was beautiful. She was tall for a woman, the same height as Theo, and slender as a knife. She had raven black hair, in a pixie cut, that complimented her face, which was delicate, with defined cheek and jaw bones. She was dressed for business, wearing a dark gray pencil skirt and a white blouse. Her long legs were covered in black tights that matched her leather heels.

"Hello!" Elaina said, a large smile on her face, "You must be Theo, come on in."

Theo followed her into the house, and couldn't help but notice her curvy ass, which flared out from her slim waist. "Sorry for the mess," she said, "I just finished working out and didn't have time to straighten up before getting dressed."

"Not a problem," he replied, "Your health will last longer than a clean house, right?"

She laughed and said, "Yup. I also have an entire room I've converted into a gym, so if you end up living here you can feel free to partake in being messy."

Theo was naturally slender, and couldn't remember the last time he had worked out, but he replied, "Yeah, I'll definitely do that."

The front door opened into a hallway that passed a few closed doors, and then emptied into an open concept living room and kitchen. After that was a few more closed doors, and a wooden spiral staircase that looped to the second floor. The house was well decorated, but not overly so. A few paintings hung on the walls and a few vases sat on end tables, but for the most part the house looked more functional than formal.

"Off the entrance here," she said, gesturing to the right, "We have the gym, a guest bedroom, and the coat closet. Then you've got the living space, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and the laundry room." She opened the door to the gym and let him look around. The floor was a golden hardwood with a bright waxy sheen. One wall was lined with mirrors, and exercise equipment was organized neatly around the room. There was a couple of barbells and a squat rack with two stacks of weights, a bench, two stability balls, and a couple of rolled up yoga mats. Theo had a lurking suspicion that under her blouse and skirt, Elaina was very fit.

"If you'll follow me upstairs," she continued, "I'll show you the rest of the house.

They crossed the living room and kitchen, which was separated by a long, dark marble bar with stools. On the living room side was a dark leather sectional that faced a silent fireplace in one corner, and a large flat screen TV in the other. A long bookcase spanned the space between the couch and the fireplace, and two plush chairs with matching ottomans sat on either side of the hearth. A panting hung above the mantle, depicting a dark haired woman, alone in a large ballroom, wearing a dress that was white on top, and purple below a cinched waist.

Theo followed Elaina up the spiral stairs, being careful to look everywhere except her ass. He didn't want her to turn around and catch him looking up her skirt.

The upstairs was essentially one long hallway down the middle of the house, with two doors on either side and one at the end. "The first door on the left would be your bedroom," Elaina said. "The next one is mine, and the room on the end is a small library. Across from each bedroom is the respective study." She opened the door to his study, and his eyes widened. The floor was a dark, almost black, hard wood. The walls were painted white, and adorned with a few wrought iron sconces. An easy chair sat in one corner, and empty shelves lined the walls. The centerpiece of the room, however, was the large cherry wood desk next to the back wall.

Theo nodded appreciatively. "Really nice place you have, almost no reason to leave."

She shrugged and replied, "I'm more of a homebody. I like my books and movies and video games."

"Yeah, same," Theo said. "What do you do for a living?"

"I own my own business, actually," she said, "And I'm lucky enough I can do most of my work from home. We have an office downtown that I go into about once a week to meet with clients."

Theo was impressed, but not surprised. The tone of her voice and the way she had guided him through the house, he could easily picture her running a company. She spoke in a sharp, confident way that naturally made it seem as though she was in charge of the situation, and her dark eyes pierced Theo, and made him feel like she was constantly evaluating him. This girl was living his dream. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from her along the way.

"So," she said, "you interested?"

"Yeah, definitely. When do I move in?"

Chapter 2.

Six months later.

Theo sat in his car clutching a small cardboard box of his belongings from the office. His breath turned to mist and hung heavy in the frigid December air. His boss came around to his office at 8:00am, told him that things at the company weren't going so well, and they had to "trim the fat." He dropped the cardboard box on Theo's desk, and 10 minutes later Theo was shivering in his car, sick with nervousness and trembling with fear.

He and Elaina had become pretty good friends over the last half year, but there was no way she was going to let him stay there for free. He didn't even have enough saved for another month's rent. He had been so lucky so far. Through college, his internships, and now this job. Everyone who had doubted him, he had proved them wrong, but this was a death sentence. It could take years to land another job like this one. Years of interning at a new company, kissing someone's ass. Worst of all would be the sympathy. Sympathy from his friends and family, entwined with a sense of smugness, that they been right all along.

The drive home was a haze. By the time he stepped through the front door, he couldn't remember a moment of it. Elaina was standing behind the counter in her gym clothes, sipping a post workout shake. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body, and her tiny neon green shorts and black tank top stuck to her like shrink wrap. Theo could not face her.

"Are you feeling alright?" She said, sitting her drink down.

He just shook his head and took the stairs to his bedroom, closing the door behind him. Without even removing his clothes he collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.

Hours later he woke up, groggy, with a parched throat and a dry taste in his mouth. He changed out of his ex-work clothes and into some pajamas. Stepping into the living room he saw that Elaina was there, wearing a long flannel shirt and baggy flannel pants, sitting on the couch watching a movie. She turned to look at him, "You feeling better?"

Wordlessly he moved to the other end of the couch and sat down. He stared at her for a moment, and said, "I lost my job."

Her mouth fell open a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have any plans?"

"I guess I'm going to move back home. Start over again." The words felt like ash in his mouth, like they were too heavy to say with conviction, and he felt his lip tremble. "I'll probably pack up and head out this weekend." He stood up and walked back towards the stairs.

"Wait," she said, and he turned to look at her. Her brow was furrowed, as though considering something very hard. "What if I said there was something you could do for me, and as long as you continue to do it, you could stay here?"

Theo wasn't sure how to respond to such a vague question. Most of all, he felt incredibly taken aback that there was even the possibility he could do something for Elaina that she didn't already have, or couldn't get elsewhere. "What are you talking about?" He said, not really in the mood to be jerked around.

She fingered at the couch cushion and dropped her gaze. It was probably the first time he had ever seen her blush, or look unsure of herself. The moment was fleeting, however, and she turned her gaze back to him. "You know how I never have any boyfriends?" Theo shrugged in response, very unsure of where this was going.

"Well there's a reason for that. I have very particular tastes, that most guys aren't into." Theo found it hard to believe most guys wouldn't be into whatever Elaina was into. "Do you know what pegging is?" She continued.

He shook his head.

"Well..." she trailed off for a moment, before going all in, "First of all, when it comes to sex, I'm a bit of a sadist. I don't want to injure anyone, but I only really enjoy sex when I can be very dominant. I like to be in control, and I take pleasure from inflicting a little pain."

Theo's eyebrows raised high on his forehead, but he didn't say anything. He couldn't really believe what he was hearing.

"Pegging is when a girl wears a strap-on and fucks her guy in the ass with it," she continued, saying the words fast, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Theo did a double take, "I.." He stuttered, "That's what you want me to do? Let you do me in the butt, and I can stay here?"

"No," she replied, "I want you to let me do whatever I want, whenever I want, for as long as YOU want to stay here. Most of it will involve me doing you in the butt, that's my favorite thing. However, you have to totally submit to me, sexually. While you live here, I control your orgasms, and you service me whenever I want." Elaina was breathing heavily at this point, and he could tell it took a lot of courage for her to put herself out there and actually put this deal on the table.

Meanwhile Theo had his hand on the wall for support, and his mind was racing. He had never imagined the turn this would take, and he didn't know what to do. His first instinct, and his second and third, were all screaming "No!" He didn't want to submit to Elaina, and he didn't want anything in his ass, but infinitely more than that, he didn't want to admit defeat and go crawling back home.

He cleared his throat and said, "I dunno. I don't know if I can get into that."

Elaina's eyebrows raised in response, and she grinned, "I'm not sure if you were listening, but I prefer it if your not super into it. At least not at first."

Theo felt weak in his keens. Elaina stood up and moved over to him. "You can back out whenever you want, if you change your mind," she said in a low, husky voice.

He nodded, "Alright," he swallowed slowly, "I'll do it."

"Just so we're clear," she continued, "You're agreeing to basically be my sex slave for as long as you live here."

Theo nodded again.

"Excellent!" She replied. "Go into the gym and wait for me."

"Wait, right now?" He exclaimed.

"Of course, I'm way too excited to wait."

It was true, Elaina looked more excited than he had ever seen her, and it scared him, but he just nodded and made his way into the gym. He sat down at a weight bench and his arms hung heavy at his sides. "What the fuck is going on?" He said out loud, to an empty room.

Chapter 3.

Several minutes passed before the door to the gym creaked open and Elaina entered. She was still wearing her long pajama shirt, but no longer had any pants on underneath, or socks, and Theo could tell from the outline of her chest that she wasn't wearing a bra. She bit her bottom lip and moved towards him. As she walked, her hips swayed from side to side, and Theo could see a bulge at her crotch that her shirt moved over.

She picked up a red yoga mat from the corner of the room and spread it out on the floor. She pointed at it, "Get on your hands and knees."

Theo took a deep breath, and complied with her orders. He was still fully clothed. Looking up from his position on the floor, he noticed that they were positioned across from a long mirror, giving him a clear profile view of himself and Elaina. She stood behind him, looking down at his upturned ass, with a smug grin on her face.

She dropped to her knees behind him and took a handful of ass cheek in each of her hands and began massaging his butt. "This is nice," she said. "Take your shirt off."

Theo rose up for a moment in order to slip his shirt off, which he tossed into the corner of the room, before dropping down to his elbows again. Elaina hooked her finger tips into the band of his pants and underwear, before quickly yanking them both down to his knees. She took a moment to admire the sight of her man, his pants around his knees, bent over before her. She slapped his ass, which made him jump, and ran her fingernails down the back of his balls, which made him jump again. Returning her hands to his pants she moved them under his knees and tossed them on top of his shirt.

He was now completely naked before her. In the mirror, he could see Elaina begin to unbutton her shirt, starting with the top. She slowly worked her way down, before shrugging her shoulders and letting the shirt fall off her back. Even in his current state, bent over and waiting to be dominated by Elaina, her body took his breath away. She was slender, soft, and feminine, but sheathed in a tight layer of muscle. Each of her abs were clearly visible. Her hips and ass told the story of many squats beneath a barbell. The part that really stole his breath, however, was the seven inch long, lavender colored dildo that was attached to her crotch by a harness of black straps. It was two inches thick with a defined ridge around the head, and subtle veins running down its length. It was a big, thick cock, but somehow, attached to her, it looked graceful and feminine.

It was then that he realized she was stronger than him. He wasn't just submitting to her, she really was capable of completely dominating him, if she wanted to.

"The safe word," she said, "Is 'mercy'. If you change your mind, or you decide this deal is too much for you, just say that word. Otherwise, I'll keep doing what I want no matter what you say. Just keep in mind - you only get one mercy. After that, the deal is over."

"Alright," Theo replied. It was the only thing he could think to say.

She returned her hands to his bare ass and began rubbing again. "You have a great ass," she said. She slipped both thumbs between his ass cheeks and spread them apart. He could feel her eyes violating his most private places, and he desperately wanted go run to his clothes. She pressed an index finger against his asshole and massaged it. "Mmm," she moaned, "I've never fucked a virgin before."

She reached behind her and pulled a bottle of lube out of the pocket of her shirt. She pressed the nozzle to his asshole, and she sprayed a few squirts into his butt. Theo jumped at the sudden, cold intrusion. Elaina pointed the lube at her cock and slowly squeezed out a trail along its entire length. She used her left hand to spread the glimmering substance over her cock. She cleaned her hand on her shirt, and tossed it and the lube to the side.

She shuffled forward on her knees and pressed the head of her cock against his tight entrance. He reflexively clenched at the intrusion, and said, "Wait, aren't you going to loosen me up first?"

"You'll be loose enough soon," she said, shrugging. She grabbed his waist with both hands and pressed insistently with her hips. His ass continued to clench, but her strong arms and thighs were too much for his sphincter, and despite his struggling the silicone head began to spread his hole and enter, millimeter by millimeter.

"Ungh," he whimpered, his hands grabbing at the sides of the yoga mat as his asshole suddenly stretched and burned with pain. His body tried to rock forward, to escape her, but she held fast and pressed on, merciless. Her eyes gleamed with lust and pleasure, to watch him writhing on just the first inch of her cock, bucking and trying to eject it. She enjoyed working out, but having the power to hold a man in this position against his will made it all the more worth it.

Suddenly she removed the tip of her cock from his ass, and tears sprang to Theo's eyes as his asshole quickly closed and clenched down. "I had to take it out," she said, "Just so I could enjoy doing that again." Her hands tightened on his waist and she pulled his asshole back against her cock, and pushed forward again. This time hurt slightly less, but Theo stilled whimpered and wiggled his hips, trying to remove the invasion. "Yeah, shake your ass for me," she cooed.

Just half of the tip was in his ass, and Elaina was savoring the sight of the thickest part of her cock holding his hole open. She used her thumbs to pull his cheeks apart, and she swiveled her hips, causing the tip roll around within his sphincter. "Ah, ah, ah," he panted. Finally she pushed her hips forward, sending the rest of the tip into his ass, which clamped down around it.

Without delay she began to feed the rest of her cock into him, inch after inch sliding between his cheeks and into his asshole, which convulsed around the veiny intruder and continued its futile attempt to close and return to its original size.

Theo groaned and tried to lean forward, to escape the painful separation occurring at his backside. He gripped the yoga mat hard, and had to bite his tongue to prevent himself from screaming out, "Mercy! Mercy!" After what felt like a meter of length entering his rectum, Elaina's hips made contact with his thighs.

"There we go," she said, "I'm balls deep now." She winked at him in the mirror and slapped his ass again. Theo groaned and twitched at the spanking. The length of her cock lodged up his ass felt impossibly large. He felt completely filled up by her. She moved her hips in a circular motion and the tip explored around the inside of his ass, making him feel even more full, and sending sensations through his body that he didn't know existed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mercy Rent

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds