• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mergers & Acquisitions: My End

Mergers & Acquisitions: My End

12

I enjoy reading erotica but some stories are just begging for a follow-up and that has become my mission. Sure there are some people who love their spouses to cheat. Sure, there are some men who would just sit there quietly and watch if they found their wives cheating. Sure, some supposedly loving wives would leave their husbands after one instance of extra-marital sex, even rape. And I am sure that there are people who get off on being humiliated by their spouses. But that is not I and I have the feeling that it applies to a small portion of the population. It seems to apply to a larger portion of Literotica authors, however. I am here to add some balance to the population. This is my first story. I am currently working on follow-ups to four other stories. I hope you enjoy them. If you don't that's fine. Everybody deserves an opinion, even if it is wrong. HaHa.

Ron fell asleep with a smile on his face. This beautiful white woman was his. Sure he got her drunk and raped her but all she needed was his big cock to realize that only he could satisfy her needs. He already began planning the future. He would get her to leave her husband and move in with him. She would have his child. He wouldn't marry her though. There might be someone better out there and a good businessman had to keep his options open. She would do for now. He would wake up tomorrow, fuck her again and tell her of his plans for her future. Life was good.

Toni didn't fall asleep, she passed out. The combination of several orgasms and alcohol overloaded her system. While she was out she began to dream. She dreamt she was in a strange bedroom. Ron was fondling her and she was powerless to resist. The she dreamt he took off her clothes and fucked her. Her motor control was gone. In her dreams, he began to slide her big cock into her and he wasn't using a condom. She felt her body reacting to the penetration. This had to be a dream; she would never cheat on her husband. She could see herself orgasm. This was just a dream so why not go with it. "That's it fill me baby. Come inside my little pussy. I want to feel you fill me up." In her mind it was her husband John filling her pussy. But in her dream she saw that asshole Ron on top of her. Even worse, she saw herself kissing him. With that, she jerked awake.

"Thank god it was only a dream," she thought.

As her eyes became accustomed to the darkness, she realized that she was not in her own bed. "Where am I?" she thought. The next thing she noticed is she was NAKED and she was not alone.

"Oh NO! It had to be a dream!"

Her worst fears were realized when she reached between her legs and felt the copious amount of sperm between her legs. "That bastard raped me," she thought. "I have got to get out of here."

She slowly moved to the edge of the bed and sat up. Her clothes were in a pile on the floor. She stood up and almost fell over. The alcohol was not completely out of her system. Steadying herself she got dressed. As she was getting ready to leave Ron woke up.

"Where do you think you are going," he demanded.

"Home, asshole," she replied.

He got out of bed and walked to the foot of the bed. "You aren't going anywhere. You belong to me. You leave when I say. Right now I want you to take you clothes off and I am going to fuck you again. Then you are going to go home, tell your husband you are leaving him and move in here and have my children."

"What? Who the fuck do you think you are? You trick me into getting drunk and rape me and for that I am supposed to fall in love with you? You think that I am just some mindless bimbo who will throw away everything for you just because you have a big cock? What reality are you living in? I am going to leave this house right now and go home to my husband, the only man I will EVER love, tell him what happened and pray he takes me back."

She turned to grab the doorknob but Ron grabbed her around the waist and carried her over to the bed.

"You don't get it bitch. I own you. You will never fuck your husband again. YOU ARE MINE."

* * * * *

John had a good time with his nephew. The game was close but the home team won in the bottom of the ninth. Being around the young boy, John realized how much he wanted a child of his own. He and Toni had been waiting until their careers were established before they had children. Their jobs were going well and John began to think the time was right.

He dropped his nephew off and went home. He as surprised that Toni wasn't there. The game ran late, it was already midnight. Usually she was home by eleven when she attended one of those parties, often earlier if she had to go alone. Since this party was being given by that asshole Ron, he thought she would be home even earlier. Toni had told him about Ron's roaming hands and indecent proposals. John didn't trust him at all but he knew Toni could take care of herself. He grabbed a soda and turned on the TV to wait for her return.

At one, John began to get nervous. "What if something happened?" He called her cell phone but the voice mail was on so he left a message. He knew Toni religiously checked her voicemail.

"Toni, John. I was just worried. It is one a.m. and you aren't home, nor have I heard from you. If I don't hear from you in the next half hour I will come looking for you."

Thirty minutes passed and no phone call so John got in his car to find his wife. He knew where to start. Ron Evers lived only a few miles away in a new development. John had accompanied his wife to Ron's house for a Christmas party last year. It was a huge house on several acres of land with a large pool in the back yard. He noticed Toni's car in front of the house when he pulled up. Sadly he saw there were no other cars around. Could she be cheating on him? NO NO NO he knew her too well. She would never willingly cheat. If she was there it wasn't by choice. John had to go in and find out what was going on. The front door was locked. He walked to the rear of the house and found the patio door open. He walked in listening for noises. He didn't have to wait long. "LET ME GO, YOU ASSHOLE! You had to get me drunk to rape me but I am sober now and you won't have such an easy go of it this time."

"That's good. I like a little fight in my women. Yes you slut I am going to fuck you again and again for as long as I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Your husband will never believe you were raped nor will anyone else. I AM RON EVERS. I take what I want. Why do you think you were here tonight? I told your boss I wanted you here and here you are. I own your boss. Now I own you."

Toni lay on the bed and her legs were over the side. Ron delivered his speech standing over her. Toni wasn't afraid, she was angry. Not only did this asshole rape her but her boss set her up. She would deal with him later, now she had to take of this prick standing over her. Toni spent years in gymnastics and now an hour a day on a Stairmaster. Her beautiful legs were far stronger than they appeared. Fueled by her white-hot anger, her right leg shot out and he right foot hit home. Ron never knew what hit him. One minute he was telling his "new" bitch what was what and the next minute he was on the floor writhing in pain.

"YOU DO NOT OWN ME, ASSHOLE! I chose where belong and it is with my husband. You aren't half the man he is."

At that moment John opened the door to the bedroom. Toni saw who it was and ran into his arms, sobbing.

"I heard it all, honey. How he raped you, how your boss was in on it. I love you with all my heart. What do you want to do?"

"Let's just go. It would be my word against his and he is rich. What chance would I have?"

They were walking out of the bedroom when Toni stopped. She turned around and kicked Ron in the balls five more times. At that point Ron passed out.

"Take that you prick. Remember this the next time you try to rape another woman."

She walked over to John and hugged him. John broke the hug and walked over to the unconscious Ron and kicked him as hard as he could more time for good measure. "Steal MY wife asshole? I don't think so."

John's anger exploded and started kicking the unconscious man. After several hard blows to his balls he was unsatisfied. He got ready to kick him in the head when his Toni said, "Stop, John, you will kill him. He isn't worth the trouble. Let's just go."

As they started to leave the room, John had an idea.

"Honey, maybe we won't be able to get him for rape but there might be something else we can do to hurt him. Do you remember the movie 'Trading Places', the scene where Dan Aykroyd is cleaning the shotguns after find out the Duke brothers had just ruined his life for a dollar?"

"Yes, so?"

"Do you remember what Eddie Murphy said?"

"Sort of but refresh my memory."

"He said, 'It seems to me that best was to get even with rich people is to make them poor people'. Haven't you been telling me that the whole office knows that Ron is willing to anything to win?"

"Yes."

"Well, we have complete access to his house and he will be out for a while so let's see what we can find."

They tied up Ron, just to be sure, and went in search of any evidence. Toni knew where the office was so they started there. John found the computer and turned it on. Of course it was password protected but he knew that most people kept their passwords close to their computers. After a quick search of the desk, he found the passwords under the desk blotter and typed it EBONYSTUD, the password. John was amazed at what he found on the computer. Ron was a real information packrat he had everything there, telephone recordings, scanned copies of letters and even some video recordings. Ron was a very bad boy. John marveled at Ron's stupidity. Why would anyone keep so much information on their computer? It had to be ego. He thought he was too big to get in trouble. He was the king of his realm. Nobody would ever get a chance to look at his files without his knowledge. Amazing, "What an idiot, he thought. In less than an hour he found evidence of insider trading, money laundering and videos of him in compromising positions with interesting women including wives and daughters of prominent businessmen and politicians. The insider trading information was forwarded to the SEC, the money laundering to the FBI and the videos were sent to the local news stations. John also found emails between Toni's boss and Ron. There was no question what Ron wanted and Toni's boss was only too willing to cooperate. He forwarded those to his home computer and deleted them. Then John made a copy of all files on a CD. There was so much data; it took 6 CDs to copy it all down. John then erased all record of his actions. John and Toni went back to the bedroom and untied Ron and left. They felt some measure of satisfaction knowing Ron's life would never be the same.

One the ride home Toni was quiet. The gravity of what happened to her was finally starting to hit. For the first time in her life someone other than her husband had sex with her. She didn't remember much but she did remember having an orgasm. What did that mean, she wondered? What is going to happen?

John could see Toni was in pain. He knew she needed to talk and talk now. He drove into the empty parking lot of a shopping center and parked. He sat quietly. He knew this conversation could not be forced, that Toni had to make the first move.

"John, why have we stopped?"

"Toni, I love you as much as it is possible for any one person to love another and that will NEVER change. I also know you as well as you know yourself. You want to talk and I just thought I couldn't give you my full attention while driving so I parked the car."

"You are right John. I am so confused. While I didn't remember much of the rape, I do remember surrendering to the sensations and starting to enjoy it after a while. I even urged him on near the end, I even kissed him. Oh John. I feel so guilty. Not from the sex but from enjoying it. The thing I feel the worst about is the kiss, I feel like, at that point, I was unfaithful."

Toni began to cry. John reached over and took her into his arms.

"Honey. I LOVE YOU. Remember that. Let me ask you. Were you thinking of Ron while you were reacting to the sex?"

"Never, only you."

"Was the kiss one of passion or of love?"

"It was passion, I was lost in the feelings."

"Honey you have done nothing wrong. You were tricked into getting drunk. Eventually the stimulation overloaded your ability to resist and you reacted. You and I both know you would never willingly put yourself in that position let alone cheat on me so you must forgive yourself because I forgive you. Okay? I love you just know that."

Toni looked up into John's eyes and knew he was telling the truth. At that moment she knew everything would be all right.

"John, I just remembered, Ron never used a condom. I could be pregnant. What are we going to do?"

"Honey, we will deal with that issue if it arises. Let's only worry about something we can control. What I can control is this car. Let's go home, get you cleaned up, and go to bed."

They drove home holding hands. John parked the car and the two of them walked arm-in-arm into the house. John led Toni into the bathroom and started to fill the bathtub. He undressed his wife, thanking god for putting this woman in his life. When he removed her underwear she stopped him.

"I want you to throw all these clothes away. I do not want to be reminded of this night ever again."

John gathered up the offending garments and took them out to the garbage on the curb. When he reentered the bathroom, Toni was already in the tub. She looked up to the man she loved and was warmed by his presence.

"John, I want you to come in here with me and hold me. I need to feel your safe again and I only feel safe in your arms."

John stripped and slipped into the tub behind his wife. He held her as the hot water cleansed her body and her soul. Her concerns disappeared and all she felt was love.

The water began to cool so the time came to go to bed. John got up first and dried himself off. He then helped Toni from the tub and took a fresh towel and dried her off. They went to bed. John spooned Toni and kissed her neck. Feeling her warm body next to him did what it always did to John, he became erect. John began to worry he would appear insensitive to what happened to Toni.

"Honey I am sorry," he said.

"Why?"

"As you can probably feel, just being near you has given me an erection. I don't want to appear insensitive. I have no control when you are concerned, everything about you excites me. I am sorry."

"I am flattered honey. You have nothing to be sorry about. I feel the same way about you. Now I have a request. I do not want to exist another minute having that asshole being the last person I had sex with. Make love to me, help me forget."

Not needing a second invitation, John turned Toni around and kissed her. A kiss not only borne by passion but also by love. Toni responded in kind. They locked their arms around each other neither wanting to let go. John started when he began moving his hands down her back. He gripped her buttocks and pulled her wetness to him. She rubbed her slit along the length of his cock while her tongue attacked his mouth. Their passion increased as her first orgasm neared. She screamed as she came, her fingers digging into his back. John decided that this was going to be the first of many times she would cum this evening. He needed to reclaim his wife, to show her his love and to help her forget.

John broke the kiss and moved to her breasts. Aside from being big and beautiful, Toni's breasts were incredibly sensitive. When they were dating, John often brought her to the brink of orgasm merely by caressing her breasts. After three years of worshipping at the altar of Toni, John knew exactly how she was wired. John started his oral assault on her left breast. Slowly dragging his tongue around the outside, he avoided her nipples altogether. . Kissing, licking and nipping, he could feel her body begin to tense up. His right hand was caressing her other breast at the same time. He swirled his tongue around her erect nipple sucking hard and dragging his teeth over it as he broke contact. Toni was moaning loudly and he moved to attack her right breast, again kissing, licking and nibbling all around in decreasing circles culminating in the attack on her nipple. John could tell by the tension in her body that she was near. Now for the coup de grace, he pushed her breasts together and put a nipple in each side of his mouth. Holding them in place with his lips, he began to flutter his tongue over both nipples together. Toni began a low moan, which John duplicated. He knew she was close. The combination of the fluttering tongue and the vibrations from his moan proved to be too much. Toni's body arched ash she came to orgasm again.

"God," she thought. "This is amazing. I have already cum two times, each more powerful than the last and he hasn't even fucked me."

At that moment, she finally understood. Any concerns about her future sex life with her husband were gone. Sex with Ron, did bring her to orgasm, so would a dildo. Sex with John, however, touched every fiber in her being. It was the connection between them that made it so powerful. John owned her heart and her soul and he knew how to use them. For the second time this evening, Toni stopped thinking and just let go.

John left her breasts and trailed his tongue down her body licking her hips, leaving little love bites, he moved to her navel. Toni's navel was one of her erogenous zones. He traced circles around the outside evoking moans from Toni. Faster and faster he circled until he plunged his tongue into her navel. Toni shrieked from the intrusion causing John to speed up his tongue. Her breathing quickened and then it happened, John touched her clit with his finger and she exploded again.

John abandoned her navel and went to work lower. He began by licking above her slit and then around devoting time to the space between her anus and her slit. He moved up to her outer lips, taking each in turn into his mouth. He ran his tongue along the length of her slit, gently brushing her clit at the end. He knew what he was doing; three years of practice left him an expert. He went to lick the length of her slit again but this time he started lower, beginning at her anus. The first touch on her anus caused her to jump, he had never done that before. Aside from the surprise, she found it exciting. Sensing this, John spent more time on that hole the next time before moving on up. Finally, he drilled his tongue into her asshole and she screamed.


"What a feeling" she thought. "More, harder, deeper" she screamed. While John fucked her asshole with his tongue he began to toy with her clit with his thumb. The combination of stimuli proved to be too much as she exploded into the most intense orgasm of her life. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up to her. She attacked his mouth. Her love was never more intense than at that moment.

"Enough. I don't know if I can take any more."

"But honey, I am not done yet and neither are you. By the time this night is over I want you to know that you will always be mine and that nobody will ever take you away from me."

"Oh, John. I AM yours and I will always be. You don't have to prove anything to me. Now fuck me." She screamed as she drove her tongue into his mouth.

Not needing a second invitation, John drove his cock into her pussy. His initial penetration brought her off again but he was just getting started. He began slowly, changing the depth and angle on each thrust. Each time, however, the head of his cock would brush against her g-spot. Determined to hold off as long as it took, he continued his onslaught.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mergers & Acquisitions: My End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds