• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Merging The Past And Present

Merging The Past And Present

It's a Tuesday and I have called in to work "sick". I just can't handle her today. I finished cleaning the house about 8:45 a.m. and of course, while the house is quiet, and my mind has nothing to occupy it, I begin thinking about you sitting at your desk working on some case, talking with your buddy next door because you know you accomplish anything without me. With that knowledge, I begin to think of different things that I could do to help you in other areas of your life and this brings all kinds of wonderful, naughty little scenes into my naughty head and heat to my already steamy body.

I see us together in bed, our warm hands caressing each other's naked skin, me kissing those sweet soft lips of yours as I realize my body is tingling and aching for you. With everyone gone and the house to myself, I head straight to the shower. I turn on the shower, and as the water heats up, it steams up the shower. As I peel off my tank top, I immediately imagine your lips on my left nipple, gently biting and sucking, while your hands caress my hips. With my hands on my tits, I squeeze the nipple to mimic your lips, while I imagined your tongue tracing my neck up to my ear. I can hear your breathe and feel your mouth on my skin. My hands caress my stomach down to my very tight jeans and as I unbuttoned the top button, I can already feel the wetness between my legs. I push my jeans to the floor and caress my thighs back up to the wetness.

The shower is already very steamy and as I step in I can feel you there with me. The water is hot as it engulfs my body. I have to push my soaked hair back and as I do, the water rushes down my back, through the crack of my ass, and down the back of my legs. I continue to caress my tits while the water runs down my body. I shampoo my hair and as I rinse, the soap clings to my chest making it very slippery as I continue loving my hands over my tits and hard nipples. I try to squeeze my nipple, but can not get a firm hold. However, the sheer caressing over and over make them tingle like I imagine you would make them feel.

My hands move over my stomach and I imagine you behind me hugging me close to you. I can feel your hard cock between my legs. I back against the shower wall, as if leaning against you, and begin rubbing my clit. As the water rushes over my chest and down through my legs, my hand quickly finds my pussy and its hot juice as it drips down my leg. I used my fingers and imagine you playing with my clit, rubbing it gently with the tips of your fingers from side to side and then gliding down the smooth center to the wetness. I continue to mimic the visions of your hands - back and forth with more pressure and then less pressure; up to my clit and then back down to retrieve more natural wetness.

Is it the steam making it harder to breathe or the thoughts of you as I stroke my pussy and caress my tits. My legs begin to get weak so I placed one on the shelf for balance as I slide my fingers as deep in my pussy as I can, my palm pressing hard against my clit. I continue to stroke in and out, my free hand against the back wall for support. I want your cock deep inside me, I can feel the intensity mounting and I so need you to fuck me, your lips on my wet neck, my arms around you pulling you deeper inside of me. As I continue to think of you inside of me, my moaning and thrusting begin to increase as my hand slides farther and farther, I can feel the muscles contracting, can hear my own moans, can hear the water pouring. It is all I can do not to sink to the floor, but I don't. I enjoy every last second of my orgasm.

My body hot and tingling on the inside, the water washing away the wetness that spilled out of me as I smile remembering the last time I did this very same thing. I was in a hotel alone and as my body writhed with pleasure, I caught a glimpse of the maid as she made her way quickly out of the bathroom. As I retrieve my clothing from the bathroom floor, I can't help but imagine you still close behind me as I wonder how the night would have went had you been there.

I remember as I exited the bathroom, I noticed an article of clothing in the hallway. I believed it to be my shirt, and it didn't dawn on me until I saw her on the bed that it was not my shirt at all, but the little maid's dress. I smiled at her as I placed my clothing in the chair next to the bed. I lifted her dress to my face and it smelled divine. She was kneeling on the bed sitting back on her heels with her legs slightly parted. Her long dark hair was pulled to the side, which slightly covered her black lacy bra. I watched her as she caressed her thighs and licked her luscious lips. Her hands disappeared between her legs as she brushed across the very small black panties. Her hands moved up her stomach and as I continued to watch her, I was aware of my desire for her. There was new heat between my legs and I realized that I WANTED this woman.

And after the lovely shower today, I find myself imagining what it would be like to have you be a part of me having this woman. This is how I imagine it would be:

I hand you her dress and sit next to her on the side of the bed facing her. Her hair is dark and lovely as it falls down her chest. I cannot take my eyes off her and watch her soft gentle hands as they pull her bra down exposing her beautiful tits. They are round and supple, but not much bigger than mine. She tucks her bra under her breasts and I notice her nipples are dark and hard. She puts her hand to her mouth and gathers the spit that she has been forming and begins to rub her nipple. I know this wonderful feeling all to well and as I continue to watch her, I run my fingers through her silky hair and push it back over her shoulder. You are quietly standing behind watching and rubbing your cock. As my fingers reach the back of her neck, I pull her lips to mine. Her lips are softer than any man's I have ever had and her tongue is full and slow as I taste her. With my hand still in her hair, I gently pull her hair down her back to expose her neck. Her skin is soft and she smells like fresh linen, I kiss her neck and my tongue traces the muscle up to her ear. I suck on her earlobe and tickle the back with the tip of my tongue.

I feel you sit behind her as you undo and remove her bra. My hand cups her breast and my thumb takes over rubbing her very hard nipple. You grab her hair and I can see you are enjoying this with me. You lay her back so that her head is in your lap, your cock rests against her neck. With her legs still under her and her back arched, her tits lay on top of her torso like beautiful mounds of flesh, her nipples hard and begging for me. I begin kissing her beautiful tits and circling my tongue around the nipple before I place my lips over the nipple. She tastes like sweet salt as I begin sucking and gently biting the nipple between my teeth.

Her hand has disappeared between her legs as she slips her fingers under her panties and begins rubbing her clit. I spend a lot of time kissing her tits and sucking them hard as I like it. But I want more of her so I begin kissing her down her stomach to her panties. I help her straighten her legs and roll her on her side her head still in your lap as you watch. As I remove her panties, and move around behind her, I see your cock in her mouth, but you are watching me. My hands find her wet pussy and I begin to trace the wetness up and down her pressed lips between her legs. My hand slips easily between her legs. I find it very easy to navigate this territory and her pussy is so soft and wet as I slide my middle finger over her clit and apply pressure as I gently rub around in a circle with just the tip of my finger. I slide my fingers back and forth in and out of all the folds, spreading her lips, until my wet fingers find my way into her. My mouth salivates at the thought of licking her and I can feel my wetness dripping down my leg.

I put one of her legs behind my head so I can rest my head on her thigh as I take her pussy lips into my mouth. She tastes like sweet sex as my tongue traces her slit. She moans as she continues to suck your cock. I can see she is working her tongue inside of her mouth and I am totally turned on by eating her and watching her suck your dick, but you remain relatively controlled as you continue to enjoy me devour this little feast. I slide my fingers back into her wet pussy as she begins to move her hips. I continue to suck and lick the skin between her pussy and leg while my fingers slide in and out as she fucks my hand, until the juices flow from her and I lick with pleasure.

As she is orgasming, she cannot continue sucking your cock. You pull your rock hard dick from her lips and move behind me so you can fuck me while I am eating her. It doesn't take you long to find my wet pussy and slide your dick in long and slow at first until I beg you to fuck me hard. I move between her legs and lay on top of her so I can again suck her tits while your balls slap my ass with each hard thrust. Within seconds I am whirling in orgasm both body and mind as you cum, each convulsion stronger than the previous, until you are spent. As we collapse on the bed, I ask myself why I waited so long.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Merging The Past And Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 505 milliseconds