• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Michelle and Lili

Michelle and Lili

Whilst on holiday this year, my wife and I were camping in Spain at a Naturist Camping Site. Next to us, on the camp site, was a French caravan, and I noticed it was occupied by a youngish couple and (presumably) their daughter.

Michelle (as I heard them call her) was, I would say, about nineteen, although her mother did not look a day over thirty, yet must have been going on for forty.

It was after I had been in the Jacuzzi that I noticed the relationship between father and daughter for the first time.

The Jacuzzi was very close to the swimming pool, but was also secluded, and out of bounds to juveniles below the age of fourteen. (To stop them playing there, I suppose).

I had just clambered in and was sitting down to enjoy the swirling water when Michelle's mother appeared. I had already met her once that day, though. We had been queueing for bread at the camp shop that morning, and I was behind her. We were both stark naked being in a naturist camp site, naturally. It was when a woman had to ask the queue to let her through for something that Lili (as I later discovered her name to be) stepped backwards and her bare bottom brushed against my limp cock.

To my surprise (and delight) she did not move away as quickly as one might have expected, but turned her head round (still in contact, bottom and cock) and smiled as she slowly and gently moved her bottom, causing stirring sensations to begin to rise in me.

Luckily I had a shopping bag with me, and as she finally moved away I was able to hide my start of an erection for a short time until I could "think of England" and avoid an embarrassing situation in public.

Now, as she also started to seat herself in the Jacuzzi she once more smiled, and in fairly good English said something about her hoping she had not embarrassed me that morning. She was pointedly staring at my limp cock again by now, and I, in turn, made a point of letting her see that I was just as eagerly eyeing her smooth pussy, well displayed as she had opened her legs, although I was looking at it through swirling water.

The cold water, though, helped me keep my composure, and we chatted for a while, although making no bones about deliberately staring at each other's genitals.

As the time ran out on the time switch, we both rose to go to the swimming pool, and as we were clambering out Michelle and her father appeared.

Naturally we all four began to chat, not about anything in particular, but Pierre (her father) and Michelle stepped into the Jacuzzi. But whereas Lili and I had been seated facing one another, Pierre sat down and Michelle then sat in front of him between his parted thighs, snuggling up to him, as if sitting on his lap, and both of them facing us.

It was then I noticed that Michelle had placed both hands behind her back, and that Pierre's hands were actually on Michelle's thighs, parting them to allow her pink pussy to be seen by both her mother and me. I felt a little intrusive at this, and turned to leave, Lili coming with me, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Michelle twisting her head round to meet her father in a kiss, as his hands blatantly slid upwards to play with her already well-formed breasts.

Lili and I had a swim, and occasionally we met, and each time she "accidentally" made sure that we made some kind of physical contact, the climax being when I was about to climb up the ladder to come out and she (with a huge grin) swam in front of me to clamber up the ladder first, lingering as she placed one leg onto the side of the pool, and leaving the other one on the top step so that I was actually gazing right up at her pussy. It was a good thing that I was still in the water beneath, or my erection would have really been on full show for everyone around.

As it was, the colder water helped keep me from making an exhibition of myself. I knew that she was being deliberate, but my wife was also around, and I was not able, therefore, to attempt to chat up a woman who was making such obvious sexual advances. I thought at the time that she was doing this deliberately because my wife was around.

Anyway, one day my wife had gone out shopping with the car, and I was sitting outside my caravan, fully nude of course, and ogling the daughter of our adjacent neighbour. As I said, she was around nineteen years old, breasts nicely swollen, and without a shred of pubic hair.

I had ogled her a few times during the past few days, and had chatted with both her and her parents from time to time.

She was sitting facing me, quite nonchalantly, as nudists do, with no inhibitions whatsoever as to being seen, and her legs were parted slightly so as to give me the hint of what I might see should she part them more. She was French, but spoke very little English, while I spoke even less French.

But I must have been staring sufficiently for her to notice, for she suddenly called out (and luckily there was no-one else around to have heard her) "Monsieur, tes yeaux sont grandes" (Your eyes are big).

I realised that she was smiling as she was looking straight into my eyes and reading the lust which was beginning to show.

"Est-ce que vos yeux regardent les jambes?"

(Are you looking at my legs?)

And with that she smiled again and slowly parted her knees more, revealing more of her camel-toe lips, my response being to begin to stiffen.

She then stood up, and came up to me. "Monsieur, where is your wife?"

I told her that she had gone shopping, whereupon she sat alongside me, then deliberately and pointedly looked down at my rising erection, saying something (I cannot remember her exact words, but the meaning was clear) about hiding my state of arousal by going inside my caravan.

In fact, she led the way, and promptly sat down on one of the seats, at the same time bringing both her feet onto the seat as well, so that she was now facing me, knees almost up to her chin, revealing her pink and adolescent pussy to its full.

Most teenagers on these sites are a little shy and reticent about showing too much, but Michelle seemed to be the very opposite.

"J'adore tous les hommes," she said, laughing as she glued her eyes to my now quite stiff erection. "Et j'adore les queues!" And with that she actually parted her knees even more!

I was glued to the view, but she said something which I could not understand, as my French did not go so far.

When I intimated that I did not understand her, she leaned forwards, knelt down on the floor in front of me, and just grabbed my dick and pulled it right into her mouth. She had been asking (I presume) whether or not I wanted a blow-job!

For the next minute or so I really enjoyed the sensation as she slowly sucked, tongued the end, and used her mouth on me. Before I was even ready for cumming, though, she just as suddenly stopped, raised herself up and kissed me, using her tongue against mine, and at the same time taking my hand and placing it squarely over her wet pussy.

My finger pushed its way inside her hole, which, although fairly tight, nevertheless revealed the fact that she was no longer a virgin. As I took it out again, though, covered in a thin layer of her juice, I was about to take it to my mouth when she forestalled me, grasped my hand, and put it to her own!

Then once again she took me into her mouth, and I managed to twist ourselves around so that we were finally in a classic "69" position (My favourite).

Her pussy was sweet and soft, and we had just begun our mutual licking when we heard her father calling her from outside his own caravan.

Quickly we broke away, and she came out with a word I did understand - "Merde!"

Next second she was standing in the doorway to my caravan, and (I gathered) explaining to her father that she had been stumped for a word in English, and that I had invited her into my caravan to find a dictionary.

However, he seemed quite happy with the explanation, and saying to me that he hoped that she had not been intruding on me in any way! In his fairly good English he said that she was sometimes a little naughty, and did not seem to respect other people's privacy at times. I assured him that she had not invaded my privacy - in fact, I had been pleased with her company!

Early the following evening, though, the day before they left, I was intrigued to see her lying on her side, on an air-bed outside their caravan, her father lying alongside her, her with his arm around her and stroking just below her immature breast, whilst her own hand was behind her, between them, and in such a place she could only have been fondling his dick, although, owing to the position they were in, both it and her hand were hidden.

Although I waited and watched I was unable to see them get up and move as my wife called me inside for something or other. When I next looked they had both gone inside again, and his wife had taken their air-bed instead.

If only I could have been a fly on the wall of their caravan - I could only guess as to what was taking place in there!

Later in the day I was sitting outside my caravan, reading, and lounging in the hot Spanish sun.

I noticed Michelle and her father come out of the caravan, holding hand in hand, and with a towel each, so I presumed that they were off to the jacuzzi or the pool again.

A minute or so later Lili appeared and went to the washing line behind their caravan, and began to peg out a couple of towels and a t-shirt. Then she picked up a very tiny scrap of nylon, and deliberately, facing me, held it out between her hands for me to see it was actually a thong, with the absolute minimum of material, mainly a minuscule triangle not more than two or three inches long and less than an inch wide.

She smiled at me as she said, "Michelle!", and then held them to her naked and smoothly shaven pussy to show me how much they did not hide!

"Pierre buys them for her," she told me. "He likes to see her in them just before she goes out on a – what do you call it - a date? And he always looks again when she returns. But sometimes she laughs at him, because they are in her sac."(Handbag)

"But she put them on this morning just to tease him," Lili laughed. "She told him that if he wanted to look at her "con" he would have to take them off her! So he did. And now I have had to wash them, because they made them wet."

I was becoming more intrigued with Lili, who seemed to have no inhibitions whatsoever, what with her display this morning, and her speaking to me about such intimate matters just now.

Then, to my welcome surprise, she came across to where I was sitting, and sat down facing me on one of the other chairs.

Luckily my wife had gone to the pool to sunbathe, and so I was able to be more open with Lili, but, before I could speak, she slid her chair alongside mine, and before I knew what was happening she had swiftly closed her hand over my soft dick.

As it began to respond and started to stiffen for her she coyly said, "Have you ever wished to see inside a French caravan?"

What an invitation. It was obvious that she wanted to be fucked, and I was right in the mood for complying.

She did not wait for an answer, but stood up and crossed into her own caravan, quickly followed by me, a little hastily so as not to reveal to the rest of the cap site my already growing erection.

A double bed was made up at one end, and she was already seated on it when I entered. "Are French caravan beds as soft as English ones?" she asked me, patting the bed at her side.

As I sat down she said, "We just have the one bed this time. We all sleep in here, with Pierre in the middle. Michelle and I can then take turns with him."

But then her face came towards mine, obviously expecting a kiss, and she was not disappointed. But as we kissed (and naturally it was a "French" kiss), she took my hand to place it squarely on her already dampening pussy.

Then, as we momentarily broke contact with our mouths, she said, "Please. I wish to make love. Pierre did not touch me at all last night - he was too busy with Michelle. And now I want a man, non?"

Scarcely had she spoken than she had pulled me onto her and we were going at it hammer and tongs.

Eventually, though, with an exhilarating effort we both climaxed, and I rolled off her panting.

"Does your wife exchange, too?" she asked me, but I had to tell her that she did not swing at all.

"Never mind," she said. "Ca ne faire rien. You will always be welcome any time. But not with Michelle - she is too young for you. Her father is younger than you, and is teaching her how to behave with the boys.

And he is a good teacher. But you may look - she will not mind!"

Just then I heard my wife calling for me. She had returned from the pool for a cup of tea, and was wondering where I was. Luckily my erection had mainly subsided again by now, and I was able to face her, a minute or so later, trying to appear so innocent.

It was probably an hour or two later, when my wife had returned to the pool and I was ostensibly making a small repair to the caravan.

As soon as she had gone, though, Lili made no more ado about coming to see me and brazenly walked right up to me and kissed me, naked though we both were.

"Ma cher," she said. "Do you really wish to see Michelle? She's in our caravan now, and with Pierre.

I have asked Pierre, and he says he does not mind if you wish to watch him give Michelle her lesson, although she has had so many lessons that way she does not need any more. But she enjoys it, and so does Pierre."

Without waiting for my answer she took my hand and guided me into their van, where Pierre was lying flat on the bed, and Michelle, her buttocks towards us with legs wide apart, was "blowing" him for all she was worth! In this position her sweet teenage pussy was in full view, and I was just a little surprised when Lili actually moved forwards and stroked it for her!

And I was equally surprised when she made a show of licking the juices off her fingers!

But then she turned to me again, as she said, "But not you. As I say, she is too young for you." Instead she took hold of my rigid erection, saying "Should I show her how it should be done, mon cher," and before I knew what was happening she had sunk to her knees and was engulfing my pulsing penis right inside her mouth.

It took very little effort on her part, though, and I was cumming, as she frantically swallowed every single drop.

My eyes kept on glancing towards Michelle, and soon I could see that she, too, was taking in her share of protein!

Then, to may extra astonishment, as soon as she had finished Michelle turned away from Pierre, made towards her mother, and the two of them began to kiss, their tongues visibly vying for the cum from the other's mouth!

Finally they broke contact, and Lili once more turned to me as she offered her mouth to me for a kiss.

But I could hear my wife calling for me, and had to leave the scene, making the excuse when I reached her that I had been to return a borrowed spanner from Pierre.

It was on the following day, though, that their holiday came to an end, and they moved away, leaving me wishing I had tried to get to know them earlier. But who knows - perhaps next year? After all, the majority of campers there return year after year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Michelle and Lili

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds