Michelle and Lucy Ch. 08

"Go on, fuck them hard." Michelle said, kneeling up watching us.

Lucy lay there, as I gripped her breasts, squeezing them together around my hard cock. I began sawing my shaft back and forth between them, faster and faster as my balls swelled with semen. It wasn't gonna take me long and Michelle knew this as she leaned closer waiting for me to cum.

"Go on, baby! Take it out now! Lucy wank him until he cums all over your fucking face!" She screamed.

My cock was nearly erupting as I slipped it from between Lucy's tits, and she stroked it a couple of times in front of her face before I came. Plastering her sweaty face with cum, thick white splashes mingling with the glistening remnants of Michelle's juices.

Michelle giggled as her friends face became the repository for my semen, thick streaks coating her face, as I drained my balls over her.

"Oh God, yes." Lucy gasped as my cum covered her beautiful face.

Eventually my deluge subsided, and Michelle leaned in to suck the few drops from the end of my shaft.

"Dinner time" she said, leaning down to start to lick Lucy's face.

Michelle gently licked and sucked at the thick milky cum that coated Lucy's face, pausing to kiss her friend softly every once in a while. Lucy gripped Michelle but the hair and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"You are a filthy, babe." She said releasing her from the kiss.

"I know..." Michelle replied grinning.

"See you next week". She said to me as I dressed and left as I always did.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 538 milliseconds