Michelle's Sexuality Awakes Ch. 01

She simply smiled at me, kissed me and softly said, "Mmmm, maybe I was." She turned a little bit red, like she was embarrassed that I had guessed her secret.

"It's OK, it turned me on too! I was thinking about watching you." Funny thing was that I didn't even feel jealous, just elated at the fantastic sex we had just enjoyed.

After that, we went to sleep, spooning together, Michelle in front. In the middle of the night, I had a dream of something wonderful, damp and warm on my cock. When I finally woke up, realizing it wasn't a dream, with Michelle working her mouth up and down on me, making me hard all over again. We hadn't made love twice in one night for as long as I can remember, so it was pretty obvious how horny Michelle was.

We made slow sensual love with each other, kissing and loving for the next half hour before I climaxed again. During that time, Michelle had two fantastic orgasms, the last one at the same time as me. The rest of the night and long into the next morning, we simply snuggled together, both of us more satisfied than for many years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds