Middle Age Sugar Baby…The beginning

I was enjoying myself as well. There was something excitingly degrading about it. It's hard to explain. I was not sexually attracted to this relative stranger, but I was letting him fuck me...essentially for money. I was letting him used me all night long for whatever pleasure, because he was wealthy and he could afford to. It is crazy, but it made me hotter than I ever imagined it would. I came...more than once thinking about it. Not really powerful orgasms, but I was building up to it.

That is, until it was over. He grunted as he came and then collapsed his weight on top of me for several minutes. His cock shrunk quickly and I could feel moist soft cock slip out of me even before he rolled over beside me.

I told him to lay right there while I got a warm, wet face cloth to clean him up. He lay there and enjoyed his little sponge bath.

We talked for just a short time before we went back to him room for the evening. I was glad for the privacy of my own room at this point, not sure if I would be given the privilege in future visits. I thought about that for a minute or two and wondered if I wanted to continue this- with Frank or with anyone. There was a lot going on in my mind that first evening and I sat and pondered for a long time.

There was something strangely exciting about it. On the one hand it was a mutually beneficial business arrangement. I would get an allowance, the opportunity for travel, the benefit of some wonderful gifts, and some upscale social opportunities I would otherwise not have. On the other hand I was having sex for the pleasure of strangers. I enjoyed sex, but I had always enjoyed it on my own terms with partners that met my personal criterion. Well come to think of it, not always. I had had sex before for reasons other than sexual interest in my partner. There was something very exciting about this. I wasn't sure what it all meant, but I was sure there would be more adventures like it...as it turned out this was just the beginning of a five-year experiment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds