• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 03

Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 03

12

We rarely get what we want out of life; when we do, we rarely appreciate it. After several years of heartbreak and many failed suitors, my best friend and I managed to find one another. I don't know why we didn't see it before, and I'm grateful that we took a while. If we hadn't, I'm sure we would have lost each other because we wouldn't have had the experience; the suffering to know what it means when you have a good thing.

My name is Elizabeth Maroun. My best friend is Michael Copper. Through a stroke of luck we managed to find each other in this world and through an even bigger stroke of luck, we realized we loved one another.

However, both of us were still hesitant. I know Michael well. I know that he has a tendency to understand and do well at predicting situations. He's extremely observant because he can often take his emotions and put them to the side and look at things very logically. Problem is that this time he's very emotionally invested, which means that it won't be so easy to put those to the side.

I love him. I truly do, but I know that if he's not careful, he'll self-destruct. I'm hoping that after a couple dates I can tell whether or not he'll take that path. It's not why he's lost every girl. However, I know him well enough that if I get angry or upset with him over something, there's a chance he'll start looking at our relationship just like every other relationship he's ever had. I have to know that as much as he cares about me, he won't let it be the end of us.

So my plan was to ask him out on a date. Girls, stop waiting for the guys to make the first move. If you want a man, make it known and if it's not going as fast as you want, take the lead. Doesn't mean the guy can't, but sometimes to get the one you want you have to take a risk.

Michael and I had had a few cheat days where we had sex, but nothing really romantic was happening. It had been a month and I thought that he might make a move, but I guess since it was up to me when we had sex, the ball was in my corner. I had one of two choices: I could make it his move next by saying that he could demand a day of sex with me instead of waiting for me to say so and that might inspire him to think of asking me out on a date, or I could just ask him myself. Even though I was supposed to be a little patient and take things slow with him, I was getting a little anxious and wanted things to start moving along.

After classes one day I began to make my way over to his place. It was movie night and I intended it to end with a plan for a real date. When I got there I knocked and his roommate answered. Dammit Michael, you really have the worst memory, I thought to myself.

Connor looked over at his roommate and asked, "Should I vacate the premises?"

Michael looked up from his guitar and gave a guilty expression. "Sorry. I forgot to ask if you had any plans that would allow for Elizabeth and I to be alone. That cool?"

"No worries. Looks like I'm going to try to get laid tonight. At the very least I'm getting drunk."

"At least be a gentleman," I requested.

"I'm always a gentleman to my beer," Connor quipped with a smile. He then gathered his stuff and left.

As the door closed, Michael turned to me and said, "Sorry. I didn't forget that it was movie night. I just forgot to ask him to go somewhere else."

I smiled and kissed him. "It's okay. I know, and I know how bad your memory is for you."

"Okay. Thank you. So what movie do you want to see?"

Sitting down on his couch and getting comfy, I said, "Your pick."

"Hmm. Then how about... this one!" he said, picking up a dvd from off his desk. Usually we just got on Netflix and watched movies that way, but he had a few copies of his favorite movies on hand just in case. So we popped it in and began to watch as he took his place behind me, holding me and stroking my curly hair. I loved that. I knew he had a fetish for hair ever since one of his exes revealed to me that he had asked to cum in theirs. Fortunately she had let him, but only after I had convinced her to let him. Nonetheless, the feeling of his fingers in my Middle Easter mane was a sense of comfort for me. I adored it and was grateful he never hesitated in doing so.

While we were watching the movie, a scene came up in which I knew he absolutely loved. The movie was about a guy and girl who were friends, but the guy secretly loves the girl all along. Michael had discovered he loved me at the same time I discovered I loved him, but he was still a sucker for those kinds of movies where the guy gets the girl or vice versa. Or ever the guy gets the guy or girl gets the girl. He just loves seeing someone be with the person they've dreamed of being with. It's one of the things I love about him.

So in his favorite scene, the girl has discovered that the guy likes her and plans to tell him that she realizes that she likes him too. The two are in the middle of a conversation and the guy mentions how he just hopes that he doesn't have to go through the world alone. The girl says that he won't have to, and that it's because she loves him. At first he doesn't understand, but she repeats herself and he understands. Michael loves it because of the sheer joy and love on the guy's face as he realizes that what he's longed for has finally come to be.

I had been planning to wait until the end of the movie to ask him on a date, but now seemed like the perfect time. This would just be the cherry on top of a great moment.

My head being in his lap, I turned to face him. He looked down with those sexy Irish blue eyes, and smiled. I loved his smile. It was so sincere and welcoming that I almost forgot what I was going to ask him.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked. I couldn't believe how bright and big his grin got. It melted my heart how much just that simple question meant to him.

"I love you," he said. Then he leaned down and kissed me.

"So is that a yes?" I joked.

He gave me a kiss as assurance.

"Good," I said with a smile.

"One condition," he said as he sat back up and continued playing with my hair.

"What's that?"

"Make sure your hair isn't straightened."

The request seemed odd to me. He loved my straight hair. He loved cumming in it and being able to just slide his fingers through uninhibited. He definitely loved cumming into it. Didn't he think it was sexy?

"Why don't you want it straightened?" I asked.

"You'll find out on our date. Deal?"

I scrunched my face up in fake anger. He responded by sticking out his tongue at me. "Fine," I finally said, giving in. I'm sure he had an elaborate plan of some sort but I could not for the life of me figure out what it was. Nonetheless, I would satisfy his wish.

"So when will this date be?" he asked.

"How about this Saturday?" I suggested.

"Deal. And what will we be doing on this date?"

"I figured dinner at a fancy family owned restaurant I know just off campus."

"Sounds like a plan."

We turned our attention back to the movie, his hold on me just a little tighter, wanting me closer. I couldn't feel more loved; or so I thought.

The week was a little hard to get through knowing that we'd be going on our date on Saturday. It was exciting, but terrifying. I know he was thinking everything I was thinking. Both of us were worried that this next step towards a relationship was going to tear us apart. But we both also knew that we'd been through a lot and could make it through anything as long as we had each other.

Saturday came and my nerves were definitely high. For sure his were too. Going over to Crystal before the date, I asked her what she thought of my dress. She told me that it was absolutely stunning. It was an olive toned dress with a golden floral pattern on it. Crystal said that she thought it would look fantastic on the floor tonight.

"It's the first date," I responded. "I tend to make a habit of not sleeping with guys on the first date."

"But you've been sleeping with him," she countered. "And you want it badly."

"We're trying to take it slow and do it right."

"And that's admirable, but the body wants what the body wants, and girl if he doesn't want to have sex with you tonight you can bet your ass I do."

I knew that Crystal was into girls and I'll admit that I had always found women attractive, but never really tried anything. However, there was a slight bit of sincerity behind her words that I didn't quite expect. Not really sure how to respond, I just said, "He's a guy, all guys want sex." Unsure as to why, but I added, "but I'll keep your offer in mind." I would never cheat on Michael after all the cheating that's been done on us, but I did know that one of his top three fantasies was a threesome.

He would never admit it, because he knew that I had had several guys try to get me to do threesomes and I denied them all. However, if I were to have a threesome with Michael, the girl I'd feel most comfortable doing it with would be Crystal. For now, though, I had to focus on just Michael and I. But maybe one day...

I waved goodbye to my roommate who in turn wished me good luck as I left to meet Michael at his dorm. He had offered to swing by my dorm to walk me to the restaurant, but his place was on the way to it so I found it silly that he should walk all the way out only to walk back. He had insisted quite a bit, but after some time he eventually agreed to just let me meet him at his dorm.

When I got there and knocked, he opened up. God dammit he looked hot. I wanted to jump him right then and there, and I'm sure he thought the same. I could see it on his face, his face that was wearing a pin-striped suit with a gold dress shirt underneath. I had told him to go as semi-formal, knowing fully formal meant a three piece suit and tie. He didn't have a vest on, and he didn't have a tie, so I guess technically he was semi-formal.

"Beautiful," he finally said. "Absolutely beautiful."

"You look damn fine yourself."

"Thank you. By the way, I remembered to make sure that Connor had plans tonight, so when we come home we'll have the dorm to ourselves."

So did he intend to have sex with me? Why didn't he ask for me to have my hair straight then?

"All set?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded, pushing those questions to the back of my mind. "Follow me." He took my arm and we made our way to the restaurant.

On the way we shared many memories from our childhood. The places we'd frequent, who we used to hang out with and who we used to hate on. Surprisingly we stayed away from our past relationships. I don't think we were trying to, it was just easy for us to do so. With just us, we could ignore the whole world and just remember the good times.

We made it to the restaurant and got sat. Our waiter was a polite gentleman who promptly took our drink order, me getting a chardonnay and Michael getting an Irish whiskey and root beer. The waiter gave him a strange look and Michael just laughed saying, "Hey man, try it some time. Whiskey and coke is great, but whiskey and root beer is soooo much better."

"Noted," the waiter responded. In a short time he was back with the drinks. Before he left, Michael asked,

"What's the rule about drinking on the job? Are you able to take a sip of my drink to try it? Or is it absolutely no consumption at all?"

"We're allowed a straw sip," he explained.

"Go for it," Michael said.

The waiter took out a straw from his apron, unwrapped it, and dipped it into the drink. He then put his finger on the top of the straw and pulled it out, bringing it to his mouth. As he tasted it his face lit up. "Well I'll be damned," he said. "That's actually not too bad."

"Told ya!" boasted Michael. I gave a little giggle at his pride in his achievement. "Everyone calls me crazy for it, but it's damn good."

"For sure! Now any appetizers for you two?" The waiter finished taking our order and then left us to ourselves. After some time of continuing our conversation from the walk here, I couldn't help but ask what was burning on my mind.

"Why didn't you want my hair to be straight?"

Michael gave a little smirk. There was a purpose.

"You think you're seductive when you have your hair straight, correct?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Do you think you're seductive with your curly hair?"

"Sure."

"That wasn't as certain."

Now I wasn't as good as he was at understanding the way people think and knowing what direction situations or conversations were headed, but I did know where this conversation was going. Feeling a little guilty I looked away.

"Elizabeth, please don't look away." I looked back and stared into those ocean blue eyes. That was my favorite feature about him; his bedroom eyes.

"You put on this persona when you straighten your hair and make yourself this sexy minx," he said. "You make yourself believe that in order to be sexy and seductive, you have to look a certain way; like you have to look like a certain person."

I sighed. I knew who he was referring to. There had been this girl, Nikki, in high school who was tall, had long straight hair, and managed to get every single guy that I ever liked. In many ways I tried to physically look like her even though I couldn't.

"Elizabeth, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," he said.

"You're supposed-"

"No, I'm not," he cut me off, which shocked me. "I say what I mean. And of all people I won't sugar coat things with you. I won't lie to you or say something just to make you feel good. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and whether or not your hair is straight or however you look, I'll want to tear off your clothes so that I can see that wicked hot body underneath and love it like it deserves."

I was stunned. I didn't know what exactly to say, but he did.

"Everyone has this image as to what beauty is and is supposed to be and it's wrong. Beauty comes in more forms than just tall, thin, and blonde. You're so damn beautiful that I made you promise me that I could say it every day I see you. Not because I wanted to make you feel good, but because I couldn't hold it in. You don't have to be anything specific to be sexy. You just have to be you."

My heart was a puddle. He had melted it all away into a puddle of love. Probably not the most romantic imagery, but god damn this boy had me speechless. I couldn't wait to get back to his room and satisfy every fantasy he had of me and my hair.

Dinner was amazing, but when the waiter offered dessert, Michael surprisingly passed. He had such a sweet tooth, he almost never passed on the chance to eat sweets. Even worse the kid had a metabolism that was so high that he could get away with it. But this time he passed, which had me curious as to what he had planned back at the dorm.

We paid and tipped our great waiter and went back to his room. Once there, he asked me to give him a second inside first before he let me in. After about a minute he opened up the door and showed me inside. Once again, he made me speechless. He had a small table and on it were a few lit candles. The lights to the room were off to emphasize the candle light. On the table were two cupcakes, and as he took my hand and led me closer to them, I realized they were iced to look like ladybugs; my favorite.

"One's chocolate and the other one's red velvet," he said.

"Devil's cake?"

"Of course," he said. Then he made a worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

He breathed in a heavy sigh and said, "I forgot which is which."

I laughed so hard. This was perfect. He was perfect. We were perfect. I didn't have to worry about us falling apart because of moments like this. He was perfect because of his faults. He could do something so sweet as to get two cupcakes to look like ladybugs and have them made out of our favorite kind of cake, only to be so forgetful as to which one was which.

Once my fit of laughter died down a bit, I asked, "Why are they both ladybugs? If one was meant to be your favorite cake and another mine, why wouldn't you make yours something other than a ladybug?"

"Because I'm an idiot, that's why," he chuckled. "Plus, I'm not that great at icing many different animals."

"Well thank you. This was absolutely one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me."

"You're not just saying that because of the sugar in the cupcakes are you?"

I giggled again and gave him a loving kiss. "You're amazing."

"I have to be in order to give you all you deserve." Heart. Melting. Puddle.

He took me into his arms and we began to make out. When we had had sex, we had kissed very little, and when we did it was usually of lust. This time was passion; this time was love. I could feel all his love as he kissed me, silently telling me that he'd always be there for me by how he pressed himself to me, and how he always wanted me with him as he pulled gently on my lips. He loved me for all he was worth and I loved him.

After quite a while, our lips separated, but our bodies different. I asked another question that was on the back of my mind.

"Are we going to have sex tonight?"

He smiled. "No, but next time we do I want your hair curly. So be prepared because I'm going to make more moves now that I know you're willing to take risks."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"It means that next time we have sex will be up to me, not you." He then leaned into my ear and whispered into it, "This time you get to experience the anticipation and burning desire as you wait for what you yearn for."

No kidding. I wanted it now.

"So why aren't we having sex tonight?" I questioned.

"Because tonight I want to love you without having to rely on that. I want you to feel loved purely through emotional connection and not physical. You are the light to my night." He picked up one of the candles and held it in front of us. "Even though I can be surrounded by darkness at times, your light draws me to focus on you and remember that there's more than just darkness."

"Please fuck me."

He laughed. "Not tonight. But I will love you."

"And I will always love you," I responded.

He smiled and we kissed once again; long, loving, and passionate. It's amazing how much love can be stated through one simple kiss.

We ate our cupcakes and he played me some music and ended with our favorite movie snuggled up on the couch. We fell asleep together before it even ended, the perfect ending to a perfect night with the perfect guy.

Perfect.

After that night I made a deal that since he seemed eager to, I'd wait for him to decide when we'd go on our second date. He clearly knew the ball was in his court, especially since he said that it'd be up to him to decide when we had sex next.

I have to admit, that made me want it all the more. When it was up to me, there were some days where I wanted it, but just didn't because I wanted to take things slow, but there were many days where I just didn't want it at all. However, with not knowing when he'd want it next, it was driving me a little crazy.

Figuring he'd ask for sex within just a couple days, I was surprised as hell when a whole week went by without him mentioning a desire for sex. Even though he had said he wanted my hair curly, I even straightened my hair after another three days of no sex just to keep the idea in his head. I knew what he was doing, though, and dammit it drove me nuts. I needed his cock in me and I needed it soon.

Hell it went so far as to after two weeks with us hanging out but not having sex that I was sitting in my dorm room with Crystal just chatting when it took a turn I didn't expect; I blame my horniness.

"God dammit I need him to fuck me," I said.

Crystal laughed. "You are quite the nympho aren't you?"

"No I'm not, I just usually get it when I want it. But right now, I have to wait and that kills me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds