• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Middle of the Night

Middle of the Night

You come into my room and see that I'm curled up under the covers in my bed. I am sleeping, but I won't be for long. You pull back my blankets and without a word lift my hips and push a pillow beneath me. I've begun to wake, but it's unclear to me yet as to what exactly is going on.

Not a word is exchanged as you lift my night shirt up and pull my panties up tight between my cheeks. I let out a small moan as I realize what's going to happen. You tap my leg to signal me to spread my legs, and I do so without the slightest bit of protest. I feel a tap again this time on my inner thigh to tell me that my legs must be spread wider still. I spread them a good few feet apart and instinctively push my bottom out. I feel your cool fingers roaming over my butt and it gives me goosebumps. Your other hand grabs the waistband of my panties and pulls tighter. Without letting go of my panties, you spank my bottom about 10 times, very quickly and very hard. I squeal and my right foot flies up unexpectedly.

We have yet to say a word to one another, and the silence is starting to make me feel a little uneasy. You are quick to grab my ankle and firmly place my leg back in its place. I hear you unbuckle your belt, and slide through the belt loops. You fold one side leaving about a foot of length. I feel five very distinct strokes, all on my right leg. The first lands at the top of my thigh, the second above the knee, then the top of my calf, followed by another one about six inches below that, and the last one landing on the bottom of my foot. I dare not move, I know without being told that moving is exactly what earned me those five strokes.

You just let me lay there for a few minutes, allowing the pain in my leg to sink in. You lay the belt down next to me, I can smell the leather.

You're hand goes between my legs and you run a finger over the cotton that's started to get just a little damp. You push the fabric aside and push one finger into my pussy, I let out a long moan. I am very wet and you wiggle your finger around a bit before pulling it out and picking up the belt once again.

The strokes come steadily down on my bottom. I do my best to stay perfectly still and be a good girl, hoping that if my behavior is so good I might receive a reward. Once my bottom is pink and burning like mad you have me sit up on my knees.

You dangle something new in front of me, all I can tell is that it's a series of small chains. I soon figure out what it is though. As it turns out there are exactly three small chains all connected to one point, and at the end of each chain is a clamp that can be secured as tightly or as loosely as you please.

You have me take off what clothing I have on and lay on my back, my knees propped up and spread. You attach the first clamp to the left nipple, it doesn't feel too tight and I actually feel a little disappointed. The second clamp is attached in the same way to my right nipple, as is the third one attached to my clit. However, you soon turn my disappointed in the tightness of the clamps to rather intense pain. Each clamp is tightened one at a time, very slowly. Also, there is very little slack between the chains, so any movement causes the clamps to pull from all three spots.

Just to make sure you have my attention you take the center ring where each chain is attached and you pull up. I gasp and try to raise my body up with the clamps, but I can only reach so far and you continue to pull. Although it's painful, I'm incredibly aroused. You straddle my body, one knee on either side.

You lean down and speak into my ear, the first words that you've spoken to me all night, "You are not allowed to touch, or rub against the bed or pillows, and I am not going to touch you, but if you come when I pull these clamps off that's just fine."

You get up and sit at the edge of the bed and you motion for me to kneel in front of you. I do so and you attach a leash to the center ring of the clamps, which you firmly tug on, but the clamps stay in place. You undo the fly on your pants and pull your cock out.

Knowing what is expected of me, I start by licking the head and then all the way down the shaft before I take it into my mouth. Sucking softly, slowly taking more into my mouth. You are steadily pulling on the clamps, which causes me to move in closer and take more into my mouth. I know I can't take all of your cock, not yet, but I do my best.

I swirl my tongue around and suck harder. Soon I can feel you pulling tighter and tighter on the chain, and the clamps are pulling off. You come into my mouth as the clamps snap off, yet no orgasm flows through me. A bit of your come went down my throat, but I take my mouth off and open it to show you I saved most of it. You nod your head and I swallow the rest of it down.

You take a few minutes to recover before helping me back into bed and tucking me in, leaving me with a kiss on my forehead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Middle of the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds