• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Midnight Wood

Midnight Wood

I awoke to find our bedroom still heaped in darkness and looking at the clock only confirmed what I suspected; it was still far too early to be getting up.

As I lay on my back, I turned my head towards the other side of the bed and noticed my wife as lay sleeping with her back to me. My cock was stiff as it always was when first waking, but on this night there was something different as it felt more apparent through the straining against my boxers, it begging to be released.

The sex life between my wife and I as very standard for, while we hadn't had sex in a while, when we did it was very much missionary and felt almost clinical in how it was enacted. Tonight, however, I needed something different. I didn't need to have sex with her, I needed to fuck her.

I rolled onto my side to spoon close to her, wrapping my arm around her stomach and began to softly kiss at her neck and shoulder, before the kisses became ever more passionate.

This didn't take long to coax her as she then, while seemingly still asleep, lifted her arm up behind her and around my neck, pulling me in closer to continue my caress of her.

Seeing this as my cue, I slipped my hand from her waist and up the front of her tank top, reaching for, finding and gently caressing one of her lovely, large breasts. Despite still seeming sleepy, my wife's breathing started to become heavier and then, almost in a trance like state, she turned her head towards me, seeking a kiss, which I was only too happy to give her as we locked her lips and I wrapped my tongue around hers.

As we continued to kiss more and more passionately, her free hand moved up her top and, grabbing mine, gently moved it from her breasts and down her body to under her blue flower pyjama bottoms where my fingers began to gently rub her wettening pussy while her own hand return to her breast to continue where I had left off.

We continued with this for a few minutes, with our tongues exploring each other's mouths and her pussy becoming wetter than I had ever remembered it between her ever spreading legs. However, my dick wasn't getting the attention it needed and was stiffer than it had been when I started.

I slowly pulled away from our kiss and began to sit up, getting on my knees at the end of the bed. My wife, sensing what I was thinking, began to roll onto her back but I quickly stopped her and gently rolled her the other way onto her front where she then slowly and compliantly climbed up on her hands and knees, her still sleepy head lying on her pillow.

Staring for a moment at her arse pushed up in the air, I pulled her pyjama bottoms down to her knees, the elastic stretching between her separated pins, exposing her gorgeous bum and glisteningly wet pussy. Without another moment's hesitation, I pushed my own boxers down just enough to release my enormous dick and then begin to slowly push it inside my wife.

As I did so, she let out a small moan as her breathing became heavier and so, to tease her, I then pulled my cock out when it was halfway in and, again slowly push it inside her, this time causing a slightly louder moan. I did the same again, causing yet another slightly louder moan before pulling out again and, this time slowly slipping the tip in her pussy before ramming home hard and fast.

This sent her over the edge as she let out an almighty moan and continue to do so as I stood behind her, hands on her hips, continuing to thrust her back and forth with vigor. 'Fuck, I needed this' I thought to myself as I thrust deeper, harder and faster into her, my hips slapping into her arse as I did so, my grunts and her moans leaving our respective mouths in unison.

I reached my hands up from her hips to her shoulders where I unhooked the straps of her top, allowing her slip her arms, one at a time, through the holes so I could pull her tank top down to her stomach, releasing her breasts from their fabric containment. Then, as I continued to pound her pussy mercilessly, I reached for one of her newly freed breasts and massaged it fiercely.

It was then, however, that I did something completely out of character and removing my other hand back from her gyrating hips, I grabbed her long dark hair from the roots and pulled her head back, off the pillow where it laid and a not the air.

I had almost expected her to stop this fuck there and then, but instead her panting just got quicker and, while one hand continued to prop her up on the bed, the other reached back and grabbed my bare arse cheek, pulling me in as what I took for a sign to fuck her harder. A sign I was only too glad to oblige to.

And so I fucked her as hard as I possibly could, with me grunting at the force I was impaling her with my hard cock with an ever increasing frequency, while my wife's moans became ever so louder and closer together as I did so, her hand squeezing my arse cheek as I continued to pound her faster and faster.

It was then, that my wife let out an almighty cry as she reached orgasm, her body arching and her pussy tightening around my cock as she did. This was more than enough for me and I let out a final grunt of my own as I came, my cock squirting hard inside her, which only caused her to moan louder as she felt it.

After a few moments our pleasure subsided, with her releasing the grip on my arse, and I letting go of her hair, causing her head to slump back on the pillow, her breathing still laboured as I gently pulled my cock from her and fell back to my side of the bed, my eyes closing almost immediately to a very restful sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Midnight Wood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 959 milliseconds