• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Midwinter Weekend Pt. 05

Midwinter Weekend Pt. 05

12

*****Edited by Gustavca

Note; this shorter story is the epilogue, and while it's clearly erotic, it's not paced like one of my typical story.


I woke in the middle of a dream, a funny, completely non-erotic dream, and began laughing in our room. Nella moaned softly, bothered by my laughter, and pushed me out of the bed. As I was getting up and putting my boxers on, she murmured, "Enjoy Eleanor, my dear." I turned around to look at her but all I saw was a receding smile. She was falling asleep again. I was pretty sure the two girls hadn't talked since yesterday evening, but I think the sexual tension between Eleanor and me was palpable at this point. Everybody knew we spent most of these solstices' mornings together and, with Rinette's truth games, everybody knew we hadn't really fucked so far. I had no idea, however, if anyone knew that what pulled us together was more than sex.

I walked out of the room silently and closed the door. As soon as I turned the corner I was hit by the morning sun in all its power and glory. The window-wall was letting as much of the sun in as was physically possible, and the big leather couch looked warm and perfect. As soon as I sat in it I removed my boxers and enjoyed a warm sunbath on this, our very last morning here. As I briefly closed my eyes, a flood of memories from these past few days overwhelmed me, and once again I laughed and smiled, and got a quickly growing erection.

As if on cue, I heard another door open and close quietly. I turned around expecting to see Eleanor in her wonderful white nightgown, and grinned, thinking about how the very early sun would do what yesterday morning's later sun couldn't. While I did see Eleanor walking slowly towards me, a very sleepy grin on her face, her hair tousled and glowing in the sun, she wasn't wearing her nightgown. She wasn't wearing anything at all. I stood up, my hard cock indicating unabashedly that I was just as naked as she, and watched her walking. My shadow made it so she appeared to be dancing in and out of the sun, and I was blinded by the flashes of bright sun on her white skin and blonde hair.

Pushing my cock upwards against my belly she then wrapped her arms around me for a long hug. After a quick kiss on my neck, she guided us to the couch, and we sat in the still warm leather. If we had been openly honest and even frank yesterday morning, telling each other just about everything we felt, it was a very comfortable silence between us today. One of the memories that I saw earlier came back full force; the similar morning we had shared last Midsummer. As I kissed her head, drinking in the clear marjoram scent, she angled her head and kissed my neck again. Same place, same short kiss, but oh so different.

In perfect silence, naked in front of the midwinter sun, we simply melded into one another. At one point she slowly traced a line of kisses from my shoulder to my cheek, then lips, as we finally shared the moment we had been both dreading and longing for.

We both knew what we wanted, at least up to a point. Since our intense midsummer weekend, I'd shared some very intimate and precious moments with some of the solstices women. I'd now actually fucked most of them. All of them in fact if one counted Eleanor's yesterday morning's quick impale. I don't think, on the other hand, that I have ever made love with another woman beside Nella. And this morning with Eleanor was precisely that. My cock was going to part her pussy soon, there was no doubt about it. Even now, as she shifted above me and her breasts moved right by my face, I did lock my mouth on one of her nipples, sucking it in hungrily. I shivered when my cock grazed and slipped against her inner thigh, hot and soft. Her moan drew one of my own as we both felt the tip of my cock touching her wet pussy.

Yet despite this deep urging, this driving desire, it was clear we could have spent the morning clothed, in each other's arms, and it would have clearly been "making love". The feel of her hot skin all over my own, her opened thighs above my own, her breasts still being feasted on by my mouth, her arms around my head... I was drowning in desire, and nothing in the world could have stopped me from taking her. Yet, again, I was already enjoying what I truly wanted.

As we finally found the correct angles Eleanor lowered herself on me, sheathing my cock completely inside her. As she raised her knees upwards her weight pushed her even lower upon me and I felt my glans hitting bottom. As soon as her nipple popped noisily from my mouth her own mouth replaced it. Her arms slipped from her head and neck to my back, as did my own around her. We were alone, in the glorious midwinter morning sun, my cock driven as deep as it could inside her but we felt no urgency to fuck. We actually stopped moving, except for our kiss. We could have been fucking our brains out like animals long restrained, but we were simply... hugging.

At one point something changed in Eleanor and she broke our kiss, pulling her head away and back, holding onto me with her hands on my shoulders and driving herself even deeper against me. "Dear Gods of Midwinter! That feels so damn good!" she said, laughing and moaning very loudly. She then came back towards me and began riding me with long, deep and hard strokes. Instantly the soft and warm silence that had settled on our little corner of heaven was transformed. Despite her gentle demeanor, silky white skin, soft pink nipples, pale blonde hair, creamy breasts, and mellow smile, there was a fire inside that woman. Unlike Hope it was slow to kindle and unlike Rinette it wasn't driving her to move fast and spend time in the gym.

Yet as she kissed me again while riding me, I felt overwhelmed by a firestorm. As her hair fell around her face and enveloped me, with the burning sun behind her, the firestorm wasn't just in my mind. In this bright light and heat I could feel every inch of her body against mine, from her ass against my thighs, her pussy taking me deep, her nipples grazing my chest, her arms around me, her lips on mine and her gold-fire hair all over us both.

"What would you say if I told you that I'd like you and Nella to come live with me and Tim?" Her words took me by surprise. The fact that she had spoken at all, and what she had said. Before I could even try to bring my mind to formulate an answer, she continued. "It's no accident that Tim ended up with Nella yesterday, in the fog..." Even if Eleanor had broken the kiss to whisper, she never even slowed down and kept riding me as if her life depended on it. "I'm not sure what you did in that fog yet, but after Nella's first climax I joined them and finally made love to your wonderful wife..."

Eleanor laughed softly as she felt me react, grabbing her more strongly by the hips, guiding her movements. "Oh, at first we were simply fucking and having fun, but at some point I began kissing her and things changed. Well, sure, our breasts were touching and all that..." She laughed again as I groaned at the thought. "But that's not important right now..." Oh the tease! She was driving me mad with this very intense and intimate question about living together while at the same time sending my imagination into overdrive.

"About a minute into our kiss," Eleanor continued, "with Tim behind and inside me, caressing both of us with his long arms, Nella opened her eyes and found mine. I paused my kiss just long enough to ask her the question I just asked you."

Eleanor had finally slowed her rhythm, giving me just the sliver of a hope of actually focusing on her question. "Will, when you and Nella visited us last summer, Tim and I had a long talk about the fact that we really, and I mean really didn't wanted you to leave. Not just for a few more days, but just never leave." She kissed me again, still impaling herself upon me and gyrating her hips in slower movements. "And now I ask you again. Would you and Nella like to come live with us?"

I kissed her again, both hard and soft at the same time, in this fey mood. Pulling back, I whispered, "What did Nella say?"

Eleanor smiled and replied, "She said she wanted to talk to you about it."

"She didn't—"

But I was interrupted by Nella's voice right next to me. She must have been kneeling behind the couch, waiting for this moment. Oh these women and their plans... "What do you think, my love? Ready to share me with Eleanor and Tim?" It was the most direct way of saying it. It was also important to say it this directly. Then again I was still fucking Eleanor.

Turning my head around to look at my wife, I could see in her smile that she was willing. "Let me think about it for a few minutes." I said, grabbing Eleanor's hips once more and driving up into her. I heard both women laugh softly. As Eleanor fell upon me I leaned down and grabbed one of her nipples in my mouth again. Then, in the space between those breasts, I said, "I'm not sure... Let me think about it some more."

After a minute or two of this delight, I pulled back and turned my head towards my wife. Six months ago Nella, while she hadn't been a prude, certainly wasn't anything like this open-minded creature of love, desire and lust. At the same time, I also had to be just as open minded. How would I react when her moans would wake me one morning, moans cried in the midst of an intense fucking session with Tim? On the other hand, if that were the case, I would probably find Eleanor in my arms, or maybe even with my cock already inside her mouth or pussy or even poking between those lovely butt cheeks of hers, trying to enter her ass... Looking into Nella's eyes, I smiled, then grinned and finally laughed, "When do we move?" She returned my grin and placed her lips directly onto mine.

I was expecting this morning to be a precious moment of love and lust intertwined. It was, and then it turned into much more. My life had already changed six months ago at Rinette's cabin, when I fucked another woman for the first time since meeting Nella. It was certainly changing again this weekend, at another solstice. Yet this move, this move was something else...

Sitting back up closer to Eleanor, I wrapped my arms around her and twisted sideways on the couch. When I let myself fall all the way to the well-worn leather, the new angle made my cock push a bit further into her. Looking up, seeing this wonderfully beautiful woman, with her blonde hair, green eyes and creamy, soft yet full breasts fucking me, I felt a thrill that shook me harder than I thought possible. From the corner of my eye, even though I was looking straight into Eleanor's eyes, I saw Nella coming around the couch, removing a completely unnecessary t-shirt. She then leaned down and began kissing Eleanor.

I placed my hand behind Nella's knee and slid it all the way up to her round buttock, slipping under her red panties. After hooking my fingers around the elastic, I pulled them all the way down and enjoyed the view. My wife doesn't fit in today's cannons of beauty, like Rinette or Hope. There's just too much woman there to fit! And while I certainly enjoy looking, touching, licking and sucking Rinette's lean curves or Hope's remarkable breasts on an otherwise slim body, the sight of Nella's full, generous and voluptuous curves always sets my body on fire.

And now she made my heart skip a beat. All the while keeping her kiss with Eleanor very much alive, she leaned towards me and raised her thigh above my head. Slowly, teasingly slowly, she lowered her pussy above my head, but making sure that her legs kept me pinned down. She knew this threesome triangle is one of my favorite fantasy positions since the very first porn movie we had watched together. We haven't watched a lot, through the years, but when she saw, heard and felt me react to such an image on the screen, she learned one of my most intense fantasies.

And now, and now, and now... When the tip of my tongue began tickling her pussy, she finally lowered herself fully against me and I dove in. Eleanor's pussy pumping up and down on my cock, my wife's pussy all over my face, their breasts mashed together and all four of them being fondled by my hands, all crowned by their kiss. I was overwhelmed, flabbergasted, burned out...

I awakened from this barely mindful bliss when Eleanor pulled herself off. During the few seconds of confused withdrawal, I became aware that Nella turned around and impaled herself on my cock. As I closed my eyes to moan and push myself up inside her, I wasn't ready for what was, after all, quite obvious. When Eleanor lowered her pussy on my mouth, I felt my thrill being renewed. It's strange, in a way, to learn just how women's pussies can taste so different. I gave her all I had and tried to find the right balance. Balancing time spent on her clit and inside her pussy. Letting go of their breasts I slipped my hands down to her ass and squeezed hard. As I did so, I let my tongue flick upwards to her asshole and heard her moan breaking through her kiss with Nella. When Nella understood what was happening, she laughed and resumed the kiss despite the moans.

Soon the women changed places again, and I felt as if I was their plaything. A willing plaything. And a very happy one. When they switched again a few minutes later, with Nella back down above my thighs, I felt her simply sitting on the underside of my cock. Eleanor was still forcing me to eat and devour her pussy, but Nella must have guessed that I was very close to a climax. She spent the next few minutes simply grinding her clit on the base of my cock, careful not to touch the head.

Suddenly, from beneath his wife's ass, with my tongue buried in his wife's pussy, I saw Tim coming around the couch, fully naked. He disappeared behind Eleanor's body, but his proud erection was already pointing in Nella's direction. Not a single word was spoken, but I began hearing the distinct, wet sounds of someone sucking on a cock. Since Eleanor was still openly moaning her pleasure, I knew that his cock was inside my wife's mouth.

A little while later Eleanor slowly sat up and moved off, letting me see clearly what was going on. I knew Nella had had sex with other men from our Solstices Gang. I'd even seen her in the fog with Timothy. Yet seeing her so close, so clearly, was something else. She had most of Tim's cock in her mouth, all the while gyrating all over my cock, sheathing it completely. His cock was nice and long, seeming rock hard and glistening with my wife's saliva. He had both his hands on her head, guiding her gently, so I could see her breasts in the morning sun. Kate had called her a goddess Saturday night, and it was perfectly appropriate.

Kneeling right beside me, Eleanor leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before whispering. "Ready for this, dearest?" I looked at her, smiling, and kissed her. Deeply. With love in my heart. With one hand I copied Tim's idea and guided her head for our kiss, and with the other one I grabbed Nella's thigh. I pushed as deep into her as I could. She made a sound, gurgled and muffled as it was, and I pushed up into her for a while.

After a few moments, I squeezed her thigh twice and stopped thrusting up. She registered the signal and slowly moved up, releasing both our cocks from her body. All three of them were looking at me, curious. I sat up straight on the couch, briefly enjoying the sun on my skin. I then took Eleanor's hand and pulled her in. She grinned as she straddled me and we both moaned as she impaled herself on me. Next I looked at Tim and indicated the seat next to me. Both he and Nella figured out what I wanted quickly enough.

I didn't have the correct word to describe what I felt when I saw Nella's eyes close as Tim's cock split her pussy lips and penetrated her. Pleasure, pain, thrill, jealousy, fear and liberation all mixed together. Looking at my wife, I said, "We've been offered a remarkable invitation, love."

"Indeed we have. Still willing?" she asked, throwing the question right back at me.

"Yes!"

Eleanor yelped her delight and bent forward to kiss me again. Saying yes once before, without Tim, was something. Saying it again with him here, his cock inside my wife, was something else. Tim laughed and leaned forward, burying his face between my wife's breasts. With my eyes still locked into Nella's, I grinned and winked at her. Soon though our bodies found their rhythms again and were all striving for the physical release that would match the emotional one.

Despite everything that had changed with our conversation, as soon as Eleanor started fucking me again I remembered that I've been dreaming about fucking her for the last six months. At first everything else disappeared from my mind and I was focused on the purely animal feelings I was experiencing with her. Her smooth thighs slamming above mine, her golden bush and pussy sheathing my cock at an impressive pace, the gently rounded curve of her belly, the two wondrous mammaries swinging in rhythm, her delicate shoulders and neck covered with a cascade of blond hair, and finally her face, that wonderfully beautiful face with those lips and pale green eyes. Looking right into them I could see both her passion and her love.

Without warning she moved too high and pushed completely off of me. A second later she had turned around, lower herself back above my cock. Once she was impaled again she bent forward and placed her hands on the floor. Holding on to her smooth hips, I began by guiding her movements. Soon though, I was just about manhandling her, driving her hard against my cock.

When Nella got up as well, mirroring Eleanor's position, I looked at her, then at Tim. We looked at each other for a brief moment, and it was obvious that we were still feeling some measure of disbelief. I knew Tim had been pining for Nella for a while, just like I had wanted to fuck his wife. We were now doing it, side by side on Midwinter. Both women broke the silence by saying "Gods that's deep!" in nearly perfect sync. Tim and I laughed, then proceeded to pull both women as hard against our cocks as we could. They moaned and laughed.

When we released them they pulled up and sat straight above our cocks, looking at each other. Soon Nella placed her feet on Tim's knees and her hands back on the couch's top. With as much leverage as she could get she started fucking him again. Eleanor and I spent a few seconds staring at my wife's huge breasts as they swung and shook all over the place in this position. Tim couldn't really see them, but he didn't waste any time in seizing the moment. We all heard his deep moan as he grabbed Nella's breasts in his hands.

Sliding my left hand from Eleanor's hip all the way around across her belly up to her breast, I pulled her against me. I then pushed my other one around her thigh and against her bush, finding her wet lips. Kissing her neck and ear, one hand on her breasts and the other on her clit, I drove her hard towards her climax. She was writhing in pleasure over me, our sweaty skin slipping against each other as well as twisting and turning around my cock.

"Hmmmmm!" Eleanor's hum turned into a groan just before she pushed herself away and up. Turning around, back to our original position, she placed her knees on either side of my thighs, looked at me with a naughty grin and said, "I don't want to cum alone..." As she mounted me again, sliding her drenched pussy against me, I knew it wouldn't be long. Once again my mind's eye, instead of trying to encompass every feeling of friendship, love, lust and physical pleasure I was buffeted by, focused on the raw sensations from my cock. I could feel the ridged walls of her pussy rubbing up and down my length, her muscles clenching tight around me.

As she raised her knees up I felt her going just a bit deeper and felt her stretching around the very base of my cock. As I barely brushed her cervix in this position, it triggered the first spark that lit the chain reaction of my climax. I was seconds away from my orgasm when Tim started climaxing. Very soon he was followed by Nella, then me and then Eleanor. I felt my sperm boiling over and coursing through my cock all the way to the depths of Eleanor's pussy. I was looking right into her eyes as I was filling her for the very first time. I knew it wouldn't, not by a long shot, be the last time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Midwinter Weekend Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds