• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Midwinter's Eve

Midwinter's Eve

12345

Author's Notes; thank you for waiting for a new story from me. Thank you for all the feedback and requests for new work. Now that the legal issues have been dealt with, I will be posting some new stuff as I have time. This is one I hope you will enjoy. Please remember this adult fiction story is copyrighted by me and no unauthorized reproduction is allowed, etc. etc. etc. so on and so forth. Please take a second to vote or a minute to comment or leave feedback. So lean back and enjoy.

*****

John was cursing his rotten luck, driving as fast as he could away from the scene of the crime. On one hand, he was glad he found out before he married the backstabbing, cock sucking, cum-bucket, slut he thought he would spend the rest of his life with. But, on the other hand, he'd never get back the thousands of dollars he wasted on the stuff for the over the top fancy wedding he never wanted in the first fucking place. He knew getting the ring back was going to be a no-go, so he didn't even try. Of course, she had to be fucking his best friend since first grade. Anyone else would almost be forgivable. It was obvious to him it wasn't their first time riding the magical rodeo horse. Didn't they know you wipe up before going the next round or rounds?

Maybe the busted balls and broken jaw would teach his one-time best friend, there are just some things you just didn't do. Granted, it's like the old adage says, you can only covet what you see. But all the same, there is a time to keep your pecker in your pants. Waiting for your best friend to show up for the stag party you are throwing for him, would be one, you'd think! He hoped and prayed that he could get the sight, sound, and smell of their fucking out of his head before he went crazy.

His cell phone rang again. So, he tossed it still ringing, out the fucking window and into the raging storm, not taking his eyes off the curvy snow covered mountain road. He shut the window again quickly, cussing the blizzard he was driving through. If he was stupid enough to fall for her line of bullshit, then the fool him. But, he thought he could trust his friend with his life. Obviously, just not with his woman, such was his fucked up life.

He needed to find his way out of this blinding storm before he turned back, changed his mind, and killed them both for their betrayal. Some impulses are just too strong, too primal to ignore. There is just a part of the brain that short circuits given the proper provocation, and you could only fight or run like a scalded fucking dog. Fortunately, or unfortunately for him, he chose the run option. That didn't necessarily mean the killing them option was totally out of the equation just yet. He had visions of shoving a stick of dynamite up one of their asses while they were mid-fuck. Not that they noticed anything else while occupied, until... 'They'd get a real bang out of that.' He thought vengefully.

"Fuck them in the ass with the barrel of a hot Uzi!" He screamed into the night over the blaring radio. "They damn well deserve each other. I hope he knocks her up and has to support that greedy, conniving, lying, cheating cunt. Let her walk through his money like its water and see how he feels. See if he still feels shoving his tiny pecker in her greedy, gasping, gash was worth it then... I should have shot the both of them between their legs and watched them bleed to death."

He was pounding on his steering wheel with every point of his argument with no one. Shaking his head, he tried to clear out the near overwhelming thoughts of homicide. John reached down trying to turn the heater up to just a few degrees above frostbite and keep his eyes on the almost nonexistent road.

"OH SHIT!" He screamed, swerving when a huge blob, of a brown something, crossed his field of vision. The vehicle instantly went into an uncontrollable slide, heading for the steep cliff.

"Of all my cock sucking, mother fucking, two balled, cunt lapping, numb nuts kicking, luck!" He was breathing hard as his engine revved uselessly, his tires spinning on the ice and snow. "What the fuck did I ever do to piss you off?" He screamed at the sky, unaware that he was stomping on the accelerator instead of the brakes.

Thump, thump, thump... John jumped as a big brown blur stood by his window. "Are you hurt? Can I help you? Are you in pain?" A deep rasping voice drifted through the raging blizzard.

"What the fuck?" John jumped at the sound of the voice so close to his ear. "Who, what, how...?" He was looking around trying to make his brain work. "I'm, um, okay." His hands were shaking as the fear and adrenalin started wearing off from his near death experience.

"Take your foot off the petal that makes it go, before you launch over the side of the cliff!" The shadow of the person stepped back from the window. "Take a deep breath and everything can be okay." The voice got closer as John put the car in park, and turned off the ignition, stopping the over-revving engine. He leaned his head against the steering wheel as the frigid bite of the wind penetrated the windshield and ripped at his shattered heart.

"Nothing will ever be okay again." He murmured. "I'm totally fucked." John sighed under his breath. Anger, rage, and dumb fucking luck, had got him this far. But, all that had just ran out. Or, had it? "Is there, um, someplace where I can...?" He started saying, trying to put a cognitive, non-reactionary thought together.

"Are you done freaking out?" There was a hint of humor and something else in the voice. "How did you ever find this road into my range? It's fairly well off the beaten path." A huge glove covered hand tried to wipe some of the snow off his window. There was a loud scrapping sound as the ice and snow fell to the ground, letting a small pair of black eyes peer into the vehicle.

"I was just trying to get... um, anyway, aren't you cold?" He shook his head, trying to clear it.

"Well, I've been warmer at other times of the year, but there is a balance to keep either way." The huge bulk look like it shrugged off a ton of snow in a single movement. "But, there is a warm place out of this blowing wind if you're not afraid of a little walk in the weather." John just realized the person speaking to him was female. At least he thought she was female.

"If I could just get out of the snow bank...?" He tried to look around.

"I'd give up on your car thing. If you tried, you'll be dead by morning." She answered, before he could finish his thought. "It'll be buried as soon as we leave and the snow can get to it. It might be free again by mid-spring... maybe." She added doubtfully. "But, I have a place out of the weather, where you can rough it out." She grabbed the door handle. "Don't worry; you'll be safe as long as you're with me." John had to put his foot against the door to help her shift the snow that had already blocked him in.

"God damn it, it's cold." John shivered trying to shove his arms into his coat and zip it before all his body heat left him.

"It has to be cold here to be warm someplace else, and this God you speak of, hasn't damned this place yet." She chuckled. "Come on, before you get buried in this winter's coat. Me, I'm used to it." She turned and started trudging through the hip deep snow, cutting a deep trail. "Keep in my tracks or they'll be de dragging what's left of your body out, come the spring thaw." She shouted over her shoulder.

John pulled his coat in as tight as he could and tried to keep up with the deceptively fast bulk of the woman, who had just saved his life. He took a quick look back and noticed there was only an unrecognizable lump of snow where he thought his car should be.

"Pay attention to where you're going, not where you've been." A big hand stopped him from walking off the edge of the cliff on the other side of the guardrail. "Stay close to me or you'll be forever lost!" She warned him one last time with a grumbling snuffle.

John didn't know how far he walked, but he knew he was dead tired and wanted to rest for a second. The only shelter from the wind was right behind the woman he was following. All of a sudden, they turned right and the wind and snow just stopped. He didn't know if it was a cave or a huge stone house, and really he didn't care. He was instantly warm, due to the lack of the freezing wind, as soon as she closed the door behind him...

"I'd take off that jacket before you start sweating and it freezes on you before morning. It's a good way to snuff out your flame." She shrugged out of a huge hairy over coat and hung it on the wall. "I usually don't go out once a storm starts. But, I guess there was reason enough this time." She shrugged and stepped close to John, looking him in the eye. "You'll be safe here, as safe as you can be anywhere in this part of the world. So, tell me man thing, what's bothering you so much that you found your way to my home?" She asked him, with her indescribable eyes.

"Thanks for saving me." John started to speak.

"It's a long time before spring and it's not sure thing if I've saved you or not... yet." She corrected him automatically. "But, your kind never sees the big picture anyway, so save your thanks until it's known for sure." She pointed to a chair that he didn't remember being there. "Sit down and get some rest. We can talk later." She walked off without a backward glance.

As tired as he was, he noticed that she had long reddish brown hair that came down just to the dimples in her butt cheeks. Her legs were bare and when she bent over, you could see a hint of her pink neither lips peaking out at him. When she looked back at him just as she was leaving the room, he noticed her massive breasts, with her hard nipples sticking out through the long hair.

Before he knew what was happening, he leaned back and closed his eyes and was instantly asleep. His next tiny bit of awareness, he realized he was in a comfortable bed and thought he could hear the woman speaking.

"Not too bad for one of his kind. He has a bright flame and should be able to weather the winter, if he can handle my nature. I'll find out in a couple of days if he was worth going out this close to midwinter's eve." He felt a warm hand cup his manhood. "It should get the job done, if he knows how to use it."

He fell back asleep as the wind howled. He had visions of two women fighting over him. "Oh, quit your bitching sister, I found him first! Finders' keepers... and I keep them longer than you do anyway. So, go find some other male to torment to death!" He felt something warm snuggle next to him and fell back into a peaceful sleep.

"Oh goodness John, you do know how to use your tool." In his dream, he was having some of the best sex he had ever had in his life. The woman was riding him with complete abandon as his fingers sank into her massive tits to keep them from flopping into his face and smothering him. He cock was buried in a tight hot swirling furnace of desire and he thrust up into it with all his might.

"Yes, oh yes, YES!" She screamed as her body undulated on top of him in climax. "Give me more... I want it all!" Her hips were making small rotating motions, sucking his seed out of him as his eyes snapped open.

"Oh damn!" His nuts felt like they were being sucked dry. "How did we...? Oh yes!" She flexed her hips and took him into the longest orgasm he had ever experienced.

"If you don't let go of my nipples, I can't stop the cycle of our bodies." Her eyes were wild and her body twitched with every pump of his sperm into her center. They were both hot and sweaty. "At least this time you are awake enough to truly enjoy it." She smiled. "The first two times, you slept through most of it." She smiled at him. "I might have helped, but I needed to be sure." She shrugged, making a lot of flesh move.

You see, the woman he was still balls deep in, wasn't what you could call small, or tiny, or thin. As a matter of fact, in the current parlance of porn, she would be known as a Chubby, or a BBW, or a Plumper. Granted she wasn't grossly fat, but still, there was a lot of her to enjoy. Her tits were huge. They covered from just under her chin to six inches above her navel, with long hard thick nipples that were a mouth full all by themselves. Her waist was tapered down and made great handles for him to grab as she rode him, and her butt was wide and plump. Her core was hot wet and very comfortable. It took all of him in, even his balls felt like they were inside of her as she rested on him.

"Sure about what?" John was breathing hard as his nuts tried to settle back into their sack and between his legs instead of hers.

"That you were the right one." She sighed, her center resting on his groin. "No moving or it will start all over again and you don't have the energy for that yet." She pointed at his face as she dislodged his still hard member out of her core. "Once I clean myself, it will go back down, until next time we mate. But, it had to start on midwinter or all could be lost." She said like it all made sense.

"How long was I asleep?" John asked trying to straighten out his stiff, sore body.

"Two days and three moon risings." She walked to an adjoining room. "To be fair, you did plug it into me first when I came to rest next to you. I never knew your kind could do that in your sleep." She smiled, her eyes lighting up. "Then nature took her due." She chuckled with an inside joke.

"I'm thirsty." John said, not know what else to say or think.

"There is a refreshing drink by the bed. But be careful it's pure and uncut." She warned as he started gulping it down. "Never mind," She sighed with resignation. "I can take a bath later." She came back in and lay back down next to him opening her legs in anticipation.

John didn't know what hit him. He knew he had just finished, but he was ready to go again. He climbed up and looked down at the naked woman. He moved between her thick shapely legs and without pause, shoved himself to the root of her molten core.

He wondered why he had so much energy. He wondered why his cock felt so good moving in and out of this woman, who he didn't even know her name. He wondered why in all of his experience, it never felt this good before? He wondered how he could just keep cuming and cuming without getting tired of filling her drenched pussy with his seed. He wondered why he wasn't getting sore no matter how tight her pussy was locked around his thrusting cock as her orgasms rippled over him.

"Because you are the right one, and we needed this mating." She gasped, answering his unspoken questions, from under him. "Give me life John. Fill me up with your seed. Don't stop until you can't move anymore." She held his arms, looking up at him as they moved together.

For all the hard thrusting John gave her, he was surprised how they had not become bruised. Their bodies slapped together time and time again. The harder he shoved, the more pliant her body became to welcome him. It was like a slice of heaven as he mated with her until he couldn't think again.

"Oh yes, oh yes, OH YES!" She screamed when she peaked again, bringing him with her.

John collapsed to his side and went out like a light. He thought he heard giggling. "So, that's your secret sister. But, I don't only want one night, or one week. I want this until spring comes, at least." John felt her move and tried to reach for her. "I'll need to get him some human food, if I want to keep this one alive and healthy." And she was gone from his dreams.

*****

John woke up from the most erotic dream he had ever experience. He could have sworn there was an Arab Queen standing over him. Her skin was so dark it was more blue than brown. Every curve was perfect for enticement. She oozed sexuality, but you knew there was danger there too. She was almost every male's masturbatory fantasy. But, he just smiled at her as he molded into a bigger, softer woman's folds and relaxed until he filled her to over flowing. He heard voices and smelled food. It was the smell that woke him up. He got up, looked for his clothes, but hunger drove him to the smells of sustenance.

"But I only want to borrow him, to see if he is as good as you say sister!" A petulant voice said.

"Why should I let you sister? You never let me borrow any of your toys, before you throw them away? I found him first, and I plan on keeping him!" Her voice said hotly.

"I would keep them, if any were as good as this one." The sultry voice whined.

"Liar...! I know your little trick now. You use them and throw them away in less than one week!" Her voice took a hard edge. "He's awake. I think it is time for you to leave my cave sister."

"Are you afraid if he sees me he'll leave you?" There was an evil tease in the other voice. John stood there stunned when the two women of his dreams were standing there looking at him. "Aren't you going to introduce your guest to me sister?" The tall skinny one asked, striking a seductive pose, her doe eyes evaluating him.

"Why?" She started to say and then huffed. "Fine... John, this is my sister!" She hissed out. "She was just leaving!"

"But he looks so yummy." The tall woman took a step closer, making her bare high breasts bounce just a little.

"And you look just like an evil, back stabbing, slut; who uses men like toys and laughs when you break them. I've already left one of those behind!" John didn't know where that came from, but knew it was true. There was a resemblance, at least in most of her features, but really hit the mark in the selfish attitude. "How can someone so good looking be so ugly at the same time?" He asked himself thoughtfully.

"See sister, he has made his choice, now leave! Your time is over for this cycle! You're next chance is during the spring rut." The full breasted woman growled.

"You'll pay for that!" The tall dark one stalked the naked John. "Mark my words man, you will pay for that insult!" She almost got to him when 'She' grabbed the long hair of her sister, and literally tossed her out the door.

"And don't come back uninvited!" She said, slamming the door close.

"Am I dreaming all this?" John asked sitting down. "Am I still stuck in that snow bank slowly losing my mind, freezing to death?" He asked, not understand what was happening to him. "They say people who are freezing to death have weird visions as their brains start shutting down." He shivered at the thought.

"No, you are not dreaming John." She brushed his hair out of his face. "But, you need to eat before I can answer all the questions screaming in your head." She sighed, kissed his forehead, and hugged him close.

"I don't even know your name." He whispered under his breath, watching her ass wiggle when she moved toward the other room.

"You can call me Doni, John." She smiled, brightening up her whole face. He followed her into a kitchen he hadn't seen before.

"That smells good." Again he was speaking, but not really knowing what to say.

"I went into the closet town and got a few things for you. The woman at the store was very helpful once I offered her a very special gift." She put brand new dishes before him and started serving him up a heaping plate of food. "Eat until you are sated, then we can talk some more." She kissed him once, then twice, then thrice. "Stop that, or you will starve. Food, then talk, and then we can use that!" She scolded him with a smile, flicking the turgid member that was poking her leg.

After he couldn't eat another bite, he sighed and reached for the clear liquid sitting in front of Doni. "No, I brought you your kind of drink. You don't need mine again for a while and then only if I dilute it." She pulled it away from him.

"Yes dear." John smiled at the look on her face.

"Oh, you meant dear one, not a deer, like the flighty, fickle creature." She looked confused for a second. "You are welcome my dearest one." She smiled back. "It has been a long time since I had company over the winter." She sighed. "I forget some of the graces and customs of your kind."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Midwinter's Eve

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds