Mike and Chris Find Each Other

Chris could not remember ever getting as good a fucking as she was getting from Mike. Every time her pussy engulfed his cock, the tight entrance was delightfully stretched open and, as his big giver of joy burrowed in farther, ripples of pleasure coursed through her from all along its course. As wonderful as those parts of her pussy felt, Mike's cock on her prostate, what she called her clit, was the best of all. Big and hard, it caressed every one of the nerve endings in her most sensitive place, sending not just ripples, but waves of ecstasy crashing throughout her body.

"Mike, your dick is wonderful. I've never been fucked so good before."

Chris was being fucked so well by Mike's wonderful dick that her own cock was hard and throbbing and badly in need of being masturbated. Shifting her weight so that her upper body was supported on one forearm, she wrapped her right hand around it. Slowly, immediately feeling the pleasure from her cock flowing into the ocean already amassed from what Mike was doing for her pussy, she stroked herself. As her cock felt better and better, she increased the speed of her motions, knowing what she needed next.


"Harder, Mike. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster."

Realizing what she was doing with one of her hands, he retook control of their fucking. Instead of waiting for Chris to ram back against him, imbedding his cock inside her ass/pussy, he started thrusting into her. Over and over, he drove his cock, in and out, slowly building up speed. His pleasure mounted and he knew that, with every stroke, he was getting closer to cumming.

"Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Keep fucking me!" Her own hand on her cock was subconsciously moving at the same pace as the much bigger cock that was giving her pussy such a wonderful time. The huge mountain of bliss that had been building since Mike's cock had first entered was about to turn into an avalanche. Chris felt it welling up from inside, concentrating on her cock. Faster and faster, she pumped herself until she felt the cataclysm. Her entire body seemed to explode, flooding her with a warm, feeling of absolute calm as she ejaculated, spattering her bed with a gusher of semen.

Mike felt Chris's buttocks clamping as she climaxed and he heard her great sigh of exquisite satisfaction. When her muscles imploded and she started falling forward, he stayed with her, his hands on her hips guiding her so she landed face down on the pillows. He continued thrusting his cock into Chris until his own buttocks clamped and he ejaculated with his own sigh of satisfaction.

She lay face down, happy with her great orgasm. He lay on top of her, most of his weight supported by his knees and hands, his cock lodged deep in the hole, whatever name it should be called, where it had given and received such intense pleasure. Chris could feel it there, still stiff and still pressing against what she called her clit, and still sending out waves of pleasure all through her body. She smiled, anticipating what she would be doing soon.

"That was just wonderful, Mike. You fucked me better than anyone ever has. I hope we're not through, though."

He leaned forward and kissed the soft cheek she was turning to him. "It was great for me too and I hope we're not through either. If you're always off on Tuesday, how about getting together again next week?"

"Next Tuesday night? Great! But I hope we're not through for tonight either. You said I could suck you off later and I hope you haven't changed your mind. I want a nice load of your cum to swallow too."

Mike smiled at the extremely pleasant thought. In a few minutes, his cock would again be in one of the nicest places it had ever been known and he would be cumming again, this time without a condom. And then again next Tuesday, and maybe the next week and the next. His sex life, good even before meeting Chris, seemed to be getting better and better. Although he still thought of Monica as a bitch, he felt a certain amount of gratitude toward her for inadvertently helping him have such great times.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mike and Chris did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds