Mike & Melody Ch. 02

"Your mom said that this side was more secluded. From what she described, I think you'll like it." Melody decided not to tell her husband that this was the nudist section of the lake. She thought it would be a nice little surprise.

Rounding a corner, they came up a stretch of beach that was hidden from the parking lot by trees. Stopping dead in his tracks, he observed that there were others here. Something that he anticipated, seeing the cars in the lot. But what he didn't anticipate was that everyone was nude.

Melody had taken a step forward when she realized her husband had stopped "What's the matter?" pretending that she didn't know what was ahead.

"Well hell. So it is true then?"

"What's that?"

Mike looked at his wife and then at the beach ahead of them, "I had heard that there was a nude section on the lake. But I always thought it was just rumors."

Looking down the beach, "Well, it's real."

Turning back to Melody, "How did you know about this place?"

With a smile, Melody looked at Mike, "Your mom told me."

With a slight shake of his head, "My mom?"

"Yep, there is a lot that you don't know about her." Taking his hand, she led him down towards the nude section of the beach. "Come on. I want to work on my all over tan."

They walked a little ways further when it became obvious to them that they were the ones that were out of place. Melody set down the blankets that she was carrying and started to lift her shirt over her head. She looked at Mike who was still standing there, "Come on, time to get down to your birthday suit."

Mike watched as his wife continued undressing and stood there with her hands on her hips, totally nude. "But what if I, well you know, what if it gets..."

Laughing as she commented, "Don't worry. You probably won't be the only guy out here sporting a hard on. Mom said that it was normal and that after a while you'll get used to it and it won't be a problem."

Once out of his clothes, Melody said, "Now, doesn't that feel better?" She smiled at him and then turned back to the beach and the people that where there, "I think I'm going to like it here. Come on, let's find a place to park ourselves."

They wandered down the beach and were soon amongst other nude bathers. Finding a shady spot that was nice and quiet, they spread out the blankets and sat down. Having never been to a nude beach before, there was a lot for the two of them to take in. The people came in all shapes, sizes, races, and ages.

"Ooh, that one has a nice one between his legs" Melody commented as one of the men strolled by.

Looking at his wife, Mike got a little grin on his face, "That's why you wanted to come here, isn't it? So you could look at all the naked cocks."

Melody got a sheepish look on her face, "No, well, maybe a little."

Mike looked out and noticed that there were plenty of very attractive women and he could feel his penis respond.

Poking him in his ribs with her elbow, "And you're not taking in all the gorgeous women with their tits and pussies on display?"

Smiling, "Yeah, I guess I am."

"Your mom was telling me that from her experience, nudists like to see and be seen. But more importantly, its being able to be with others that like being nude. So while all the sex parts are exposed, it's not about sex."

Looking at Melody, "No sex at all?" he was not quite believing everything she was saying.

"Well, she did say that it wasn't unheard of for some people to find a secluded spot where they got a little more intimate" she answered.

Reaching into one of the bags that she brought with her, she produced a bottle of suntan oil. Handing it over to Mike, "Here. Put this on me so I don't burn." Melody lay down on her stomach and laid her head on her hands.

Mike poured some of the liquid onto the middle of her back and started to spread it over her shoulders and back. He noticed as he was applying it that it left a shine on her skin which glistened in the sun. He dribbled some on her butt cheeks allowing some to flow down between them. Melody spread her legs apart a little in anticipated of having the oil applied in between them.

Mike continued to work the oil into backside, taking care that her butt was well covered. He slipped his hand down between her cheeks, past her butt hole and on to her pussy. Melody spread her legs apart just a little further to give him better access. Knowing he was in public, he just rubbed her vaginal area just a little before moving on to her legs. When he finished, he sat back and looked at his wife, whose skin was shining in the sun from head to toe. He decided to remain sitting up in the shade with his knees up in front of him to help hide the erection that was beginning to form.

After a while, Melody rolled onto her back and motioned to the oil, "Can you do my front now?" she said with a mischievous smile.

"It would be my pleasure, my dear" he replied, taking in his wife's naked beauty. Pouring oil onto her chest, he began to spread in onto her tits, making sure that every inch was properly covered.

Melody noticed that he was taking a little long and warned him, "Sweetheart, remember that we're on a public beach. You may want to just get the oil on."

Nodding in agreement, he finished putting the oil on her chest and belly. He did take a little extra time making sure that her hips and groin was properly coated. Again, she parted her legs so that he could get her upper thighs. Her labia peeked out from her nest. She was obviously aroused herself as he could see that they were moist looking and he hadn't put any oil there.

Mike stretched out on his back as well and propped himself up on his elbows. He was taking in the scenery when he felt hands on his mid-section.

"You'd better put lotion or oil on this" Melodies hand putting oil on his penis, "otherwise you're going to be awfully sorry. And so will I."

Mike covered the rest of his exposed skin with lotion, 'No sense in burning myself out here.'

Melody lay back down on the blanket and Mike resumed watching the various people that passed by. His legs were stretched out and his penis was lying on his leg with no sign of an erection. 'Melody was right, you do get used to this and I think I'm doing okay.'

There were women whose crotch never saw a razor or a pair of clippers. They didn't do anything for Mike. He liked hair as long as it was well trimmed. There were others who were totally bare and their slits quite visible. He could feel himself respond to those and wondered what his wife would look like if she shaved.

He noticed one woman who appeared to be a little older who had what he thought was a gorgeous figure. He noticed her breasts were not too big and not too small and she was clean shaven. Mike took a little extra time taking in her pussy as he imagined himself in between her legs. Her head was covered with a floppy hat and she had on large sunglasses. It wasn't until this woman was getting closer to them that he thought he recognized her.

"Hi kids," the woman spoke, taking off her sunglasses.

"Mom!" Mike exclaimed.

Melody raised herself onto elbows and looked at Linda, "Hi mom."

Looking at Melody, Linda asked, "So what do you think about this place?"

"You were right. This is great out here."

"I told you it would be." Turning to her son, "What's that matter, I know you've seen a naked woman before" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, but. I really didn't expect you" Mike was at a loss for words.

"Mel did tell you that I come here didn't she?" Linda replied with the knowledge that she and Mel had planned this.

"She did" he admitted.

Melody moved a little to make room on the blanket for Linda, "Here, sit down and join us."

Mike watched as she put down the things that she was carrying and sat on the blanket in front of them, her legs slightly ajar, giving Mike a more intimate view of her pussy.

Looking down at his crotch, Linda noted, "I see you've grown up nicely" a smile forming on her lips.

Melody, enjoying seeing her husband in slight discomfort, "He has. And he is very good with it too."

Mike could feel his face turn red. He wanted to cover himself and hide but stayed where he was. Just the same, he couldn't stop looking at his naked mother. He thought that her legs were a little wider apart than they were just a moment ago as he could see her inner lips protruding out.

Linda asked Melody, "Does it get bigger when it's hard?"

"Oh yeah" Melody responded with a note of excitement in her voice.

"Hmmm" was Linda's only response as she continued looking at her son's penis. She looked up to see Mike's unease and smiled. She turned to her daughter-in-law, "Perhaps we should change the subject, at least for now. I think we've made your poor husband uncomfortable."

Looking at Mike, Melody nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we probably should. You should see it though, when it's nice and hard."

Mike didn't say a word as his mother turned back to him and smiled.

*****

The following Monday Mike and Melody were relaxing nude in their backyard. Mike had the day off but Melody was due at work that afternoon.

Melody looked at her husband, "We really should go back out to the lake again. That was fun."

Mike smiled and turned to look at Melody, "You liked looking at all the dicks on display. Plus I think you got off on showing yourself to others."

With a 'really!' look on her face, "And you didn't get an eyeful?"

"Wellll"

"And what about your mom, huh? You can't tell me you haven't thought about putting that cock of yours in her" was her retort, knowing full well that Mike had thought about being intimate with his mother.

Mike could only nod his head. He had thought about his naked mother ever since that day at the lake. He had to admit that she really looked good and was very desirable.

Melody stood up, her pussy even with Mike's eyes, "I'm going in to get something to drink. Can I get you anything?"

He looked up at her eyes, "Some ice water?"

Smiling, "I'll be right back."

Mike looked out onto the yard, 'Could I have sex with mom?'

"Look who I found?"

Mike turned at the sound of Melody's voice and saw his still nude wife standing in the patio door with his equally nude mother. Mike noticed that Linda's eyes went immediately to his penis and then to his eyes. For his part, he never broke his eyes away from her face, he was too afraid that if he looked elsewhere, his penis would betray him.

Turning to look at Melody, Linda asked, "Hope you don't mind my dropping by like this?"

Smiling and handing a glass of ice water to Mike, "Not at all, mom. You're always welcome here."

"Have a seat," Melody offered, "Mike and I were just enjoying the day before I have to leave for work. It was just too nice to stay inside today."

Linda sat in the chair offered by Melody. She sat directly opposite her son. She left her feet on the ground and her knees were spread apart just enough to allow Mike a clear view of her labia. This time, Mike was unable to avoid looking at the sight before him. And true to his fear, his penis began to indicate arousal.

Looking at his wife, "What time are you going in?"

Melody looked at her watch, "I have to leave in about a half hour."

Had anyone listened in on the conversation that followed, they would simply pick up a casual conversation between husband, wife, and mother. There would have been no indication that anyone was nude or that sex was in the air.

"Well," Melody piped in and starting to stand up, "I have to get ready and leave. It's that time."

Both Mike and Linda looked at Melody as she made her way into the house. Mike took another sneak peak at his naked mother, admiring her figure.

Looking back at her son, "She is such a wonderful lady. And she loves you very much."

Mike smiled, thinking about his relationship with his wife, it was better than he could have hoped for. "You're right. She is wonderful" he responded, looking at Linda.

"So, how did you like the beach?" Linda asked rather frankly.

"Hmm, well, it wasn't what I expected when we first went there."

Laughing, "I know. Melody told me she kept it a secret from you until you got there."

"Yeah well, it was a bit of a surprise."

"But you seemed to adapt to it quite well" Linda commented.

"I did" he admitted. "I think Mel liked having all those people looking at her. She has a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her."

Nodding in agreement, "Well, she certainly has a body to be proud of. I know I like looking at it."

Mike quickly turned his head to look at his mother in surprise. Before he could say anything, Melody stepped out onto the porch dressed for work. "I'll be home around 7." She turned to her mother-in-law, "Stay for dinner?"

Smiling at the invitation, "I'd like that. It'll give me the afternoon to spend some quality time with Mike. He's been avoiding his mom lately." There was a smile as she turned to look at Mike.

Mike stood and walked up to Melody and they wrapped their arms around each other. Mike whispered in her ear, "What are you doing?"

Smiling, "Nothing, going to work."

"Uh huh."

Breaking their hug and giving each other a good bye kiss, "Take care of your mom this afternoon" Melody said, smiling as she started for the house. "See you when I get home."

Sitting back down after Melody left, Linda asked, "So, I guess you probably have a lot of questions. You've learned some things about me you didn't know before."

Mike nodded his head in agreement. "Melody has told me."

"I know. She said that you two don't keep secrets and as I told her, I think that is wonderful. It will only help your relationship."

Melody had already let Linda in on the fact that Mike was okay with everything that had transpired, including the knowledge that his parents were swingers. She was also aware that he found her attractive and desirable.

Deciding that she needed to take the lead, Linda stood up with her feet a few feet apart. She placed her hands on her hips, "Mike, look at me."

Dutifully, Mike looked at his mother's face.

"Look at all of me. And I mean all of me. I want you to."

Mike's eyes had started roaming down to her tits and then darted back to her face with her last comment.

"I know you've been taking sneak peeks at me when you didn't I was looking."

Mike started to become embarrassed knowing that he had been caught.

"You don't think I know? Didn't it occur to you that I put myself in position sometimes so that you could get a better look up my skirt or my shorts?"

Mike stopped to think, his penis began to become erect thinking about those times.

"Ah, I see at least part of you liked what you saw" Linda noted, watching her sons cock begin to harden.

Linda knelt down in front of Mike and took his semi-erect penis in her hand. Without a word, she placed her lips on the head of his erection and slowly took it into her mouth.

Mike could only watch as his cock disappeared into his mother's mouth. It went from semi-erect to hard as can be in just a few seconds. 'Oh lord, mom is sucking me.' He watched as his mother took nearly his whole length in.

Linda slowly worked her mouth up and down his shaft. She would periodically pull it totally out of mouth and lick the underside with a very tender nibble on the tip. Mike's cock would jerk just a little as needles of pleasure radiated from the head of his penis.

Linda didn't want him to come, at least not just yet. Pulling away, Linda stood up and extended her hand to Mike, "As much as I like sex out of doors, I think I'd like to be a little more comfortable right now."

Mike stood up and took her hand. They stood there for a moment, each of them taking in the idea of mother and son making love to each other. Leading her to the bedroom, Mike thought 'I'm about to make love to my mom. This is unreal' he thought.

Mike indicated to his mother to lie on her back. He was kneeling at the foot of the bed looking at his mother as she spread her legs much wider. He could see her protruding lips looking slightly damp. It was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen and his penis became incredibly hard.

Without a word, Mike lay down and started to kiss her inner thighs. The aroma that came from her was intoxicating. Moving to her outer lips, he experienced the smoothness of a shaved pussy for the first time. 'May have to see if Melody would want to shave hers' he thought as his tongue found his mother's clitoris.

Linda took in a gasp of air as Mike's tongue made contact with her clit. She looked down to see her sons face buried in her pussy. It was a vision she had fantasized about and it was better than her fantasies. She caressed her tits as his mouth moved back and forth between her vagina and her clit. She closed her eyes, taking in the sensations coming from her groin.

With a few encouraging words from his mother, he was able to bring her to orgasm. He felt her body quiver and her come flowing out of her as waves of ecstasy ran through her body.

Linda opened her eyes to see Mike's face looking at her, his head just appearing over her belly, and covered in her juices. She stretched out her arms, wanting to come forward.

Mike got up on his hands and knees and started to crawl up the bed. As his cock got closer to her pussy, he could feel her hand clasp it and move it so that it was at the entrance of her tunnel. Mike pushed just so that the tip of his cock pierced the opening of her vagina.

Linda place her hands on his shoulders and looked at him, her fantasy had come true. "I want to feel you in me. Shove that dick of yours in my pussy."

Without further word, Mike slid his cock into her. She was tighter than he anticipated and the feel of her vaginal walls wrapped around his penis felt heavenly. He looked as he thought, 'I'm fucking my mother.'

He ground his hips against hers as he drove his penis in as far as it would go. Pulling his hips back, he withdrew until just before his cock made an exit and then pushed back in. He watched as his mother's eyes closed and a smile formed on her lips. Her arms never left his shoulders. As picked up his pace, he felt her hands fall to her side.

Between the walls of her pussy caressing his cock and the idea that he was inside his mother, Mike could feel himself beginning to come. Linda sensed the change in his penis as well and could tell he was on the verge of his own orgasm. She opened her eyes and said, "Come inside me baby."

Arching his back, Mike felt his semen surge through him, up his shaft and into her pussy. It was one of the more intense orgasms that he had experienced. When he was spent, he rolled over on his side and his mother rolled with him, keeping his semi-erect penis inside her. With one leg over his, she moved so that his cock remained snug in her. She placed her hand on his cheek and gave him a passionate kiss, her tongue touching his.

"Thank you, Mike. I hope you're okay."

Mike looked at his mother and moved a tuft of hair away from her face. This was the woman who gave him life and raised him. This was the woman that as a kid wondered what she looked like naked. This was the woman that he just made love to. "I'm very okay. Mel has been hinting at this for some time."

Kissing her son again, "I'm glad. I hope that this won't be the last time."

Mike felt his cock twitch at the thought of more sessions with his mother. Many of which would involve his wife as well. "I hope not."

Linda felt his cock move inside her as well as smiled. 'I wonder if the two of them would be interested in...not now. Let's see how this works out first.' She wrapped her arms around Mike and drew him closer, his cock still inside her while their combined come seeped out.

*****

With her head in her hands looking at the paperwork in front of her, 'I just do not, for the life of me, understand why corporate needs this. Does anyone really read this crap?' Melody had been recently promoted to store manager and was trying to figure out all the different reports and forms that were required each week.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds