Mike & Savy Ch. 05

In November, the four of us had been out on a Saturday night with Isabel's brother and sister-in-law, who were visiting from Toledo. Ana was looking very attractive as usual. She had another in her endless line of dresses on, this one black with a white ribbon that wrapped from her shoulders under her breasts, enhancing them rather nicely, and then around to her back where it tied in a knot and hung down past her waist. With heels, she was the same height as me. Her hair was in a ponytail, with two braids that pulled back above her ears and were tied in with her ponytail by a white ribbon, matching her dress.

After another good evening, I walked Ana outside and waved over a cab. I opened the door and gently guided her with my hand on the small of her back. As she slid into the cap, she took hold of my hand.

"Come with me."

She was smiling demurely at me. I looked at her hand and then I followed her into the cab. She gave her address to the driver and we rode quietly, with her hand in mine.

At her apartment, I paid the fair and she lead me into her building and up the stairs to her door. She unlocked the door, but instead of opening it, turned and faced me. The hallway was relatively dark, but I could see her lightly wet her lips with her tongue. Her lips were very full and softened the relatively long lines of her face.

I reached my arm behind her waist, pulled her to me, and kissed her.

I felt her lips part and then her tongue slide against my lips. I met her with my tongue and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of kissing her. We stood there for several minutes, pressing against each other. When were parted for a breath, she opened her door and lead me inside.

She was quickly against me again. My hands slid around her waist as our tongues slid against each other. Her hips ground against me and, without a doubt, she could feel my rapidly growing erection pressed between us. My hands slid down from her waist and cupped her shapely butt, before squeezing gently and pulling her to me. She moaned softly into my mouth. I was quickly at full mast.

Ana pulled her body away from me, but kept her lips pressed firmly to mine, and slid my jacket off of my shoulders. I released her just long enough for my jacket to drop to the floor, then my hands were quickly back on her rear. She began working the buttons on my shirt, from top to bottom. At the halfway point, she pulled up by the hem. We stopped making out just long enough for her to pull it over my head.

Her hands ran down my bare chest and slid around my waist as she pressed her body next to me again. I could feel the bare skin of her ample cleavage pressing against my chest as she more voraciously worked her tongue into my mouth. I slowly pulled her dress up, bunching it around her waist and revealing her panty-clad butt. My hands were quickly on her cheeks, feeling the soft cotton and her smooth skin. She had a spectacular ass, generously proportioned.

She reached down and grabbed her dress from the front and began lifting it over her head. I was forced to stop kissing her as she pulled it off.

Her smooth olive skin was flawless. She stood in front of me in her bra and panties as I admired her. Her breasts were large with a deep valley between, emphasized by her bra. She had a voluptuous hourglass figure. Her waist pinched in from her bust and curved seductively out to her hips. Her stomach had just a tiny bit of pudge, which fit her figure well. The complete package was extraordinarily seductive.

Her hands reached out and unbuckled my belt, fumbling a bit, before unlatching it and then the button of my jeans. With my jeans loosened, she grasped them and pulled them down. I stepped out and stood before her in my boxers, which were tented well in front of me. As she came back up from pulling down my jeans, she slid her body along mine. My cock slid between her breasts as she moved up, her soft flesh giving gently against my hard member. She continued up until her lips made contact with mine again.

She broke away and ran her hand down my chest, tickling my sensitive skin. Her finger traced down past my belly button, over the hair on my lean stomach, and brushed the tip of my cock, which had left a wet spot on my boxers. She turned away from me and I watched as she walked across the room and through a door into her bedroom. Her ass was spectacular, her swishing hips invited me to follow her.

I stepped into her room as she was lowering her panties to her ankles, with her back facing me at the door. She bent straight over, revealing the protruding lips of her vagina to me. She straightened back up and her hands reached behind her to unhook her bra. As it fell away, I saw her breasts spreading out and peaking around her sides. She turned to look at me and beckoned me with her finger before leaning back against her bed. This was an incredibly seductive woman.

I reached down and pulled my erection under the waistband of my boxers, then slid them down past my knees and stepped out of them. I stood up and watched as her eyes went down my body and locked on my rigid cock.

I walked over to her bed. She reached to the nightstand and fumbled with the drawer, before reaching inside and pulling out a condom. She sat up and tore open the package. Her hand reached up and her fingers wrapped around me. She gently stroked me before her other hand brought the condom up and began unrolling it onto my member.

When the condom was fully on, she released me and leaned back on her bed, then spread her legs. She was completely bare, either shaved or waxed. I moved until my legs were against the bed. She shifted toward me and once again wrapped her hand around me. She guided me to her and I felt the light pressure as the tip of my cock pressed against her lips. I pushed and slid inside her.

I wanted to lean down and suck one of her impressive tits into my mouth, but the position we were in didn't allow that. Instead, I watched them bounce and jiggle as I pulled out and thrust into her. Every thrust was met with a short, satisfied grunt from Ana. I quickened my pace until her bed was sliding and pounding against the wall in time with our movements. I could already feel the pressure inside me increasing.

I pulled out of her and she sat up and pressed her lips to mine. She worked her body around until she was standing beside me, then pushed me down until I was sitting on the edge of her bed. As she stood before me, I leaned forward and my lips made contact with her nipple. I slid my tongue out and in a circle around her nipple, tracing the slight bumps of her areola. I couldn't resist and sucked her nipple into my mouth, holding it between my teeth and running my tongue back and forth across it.

Ana moved her legs outside of mine, then climbed onto the bed, with a knee on either side of my hips. She reached down and guided me back into her. She pressed herself against me, her breasts flattening against my chest, and ground her hips down onto me. I closed my eyes as I felt her rolling her hips from front to back. I wasn't going to last long with this stimulation. I grabbed onto her hips and every time she rolled forward, I thrust into her with the limited leverage that I had.

I grunted as I felt myself cum. She slowed her grinding on my hips as I filled the condom and when I leaned back onto the bed, she lifted herself off of me.

Ana stood up next to the bed and quietly said the first word since we'd entered her apartment. "Stay."

She briefly disappeared before coming back into her bedroom with a towel. She gently slid the filled condom off of me and dropped it into a trashcan, then wrapped the warm and moist towel around my penis. She gently rubbed it, carefully unfolding and refolding the towel, until I felt thoroughly clean.

Again she left the room and I heard water running for a few minutes. When she returned, she'd put on a short nightshirt that barely covered her pubic area. She came over to her bed and sat down on the edge. I moved until I was laying lengthwise and she pulled back the covers. We slipped under the sheets and lay facing each other. She brushed her hand along the side of my face and leaned over to kiss me, before retreating back to her pillow.

She smiled and closed her eyes. I rolled to my back and closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep, with a slight unease in the back of my mind.

The next morning I woke up and Ana was already out of bed. I stood up, consciously aware of the fact that I was naked in Ana's apartment. I found my clothes on her dresser, which she had gathered and folded for me. I got dressed, opened the door, and stepped into her living room.

Ana popped out of the kitchen and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Buenos dias." She smiled at me.

"Mornin'," I responded, somewhat lamely.

"Have a seat, breakfast will be ready soon." She directed me to a table at the side of the living room, a small cafe-esque arrangement near the window.

Within minutes, she brought out two omelettes with fresh asparagus on the side, along with orange juice and a full pot of coffee.

"Wow," I said. "Thanks."

She looked at me, intently. "Mike, are you okay?" She really wasn't one for saying anything other than what was on her mind.

"I... uh... yeah." Way to sound convincing.

"You don't have to worry," she said. "I told you before that I'm not looking for anything in particular. I like spending time with you and last night was enjoyable. I have no expectations."

"Are you sure?"

Ana stood up and walked over to me. She leaned over and tilted my head up with her smooth fingers, then kissed me.

"You're too sweet."

She sat down and we finished eating. Afterwards, she kissed me again at her door, lightly pressing her voluptuous body against me, and then I was out on the street hailing a cab to head home.

Matteo and Isabel were spending the day with family, so fortunately I could avoid any awkward conversations with them. I spent the day walking, instead. I made my way to the beach, then just started walking north. When the beach faded away and the shore became too rocky, I moved up and walked along the road, before making my way back down when the beach reappeared. It was cool, but not unbearably so. The Mediterranean keeps the weather fairly moderate and in November, jeans and a sweatshirt are more than sufficient.

Around one o'clock, I stopped at a small restaurant and ate a light meal. I sat at my table for nearly two hours, sipping tea and watching the water.

This isn't where I expected to be a year ago, but it is where I am.

The week passed quickly. Teaching was second nature now. I had good rapport with both my students and the other teachers in my department. Several suggestions I'd made about the curriculum had been quickly incorporated. To some degree, I missed the intellectual stimulation of trying to tease meaningful analysis out of a pile of data, but it was relaxing to be able to work at something which I had a natural ability at. It was low impact on my mind, which was more than made up for by the high impact interactions I was having with the people around me.

On Friday night, I made plans to pick up Ana at her place before going to meet Matteo and Isabel at our regular pub. When she opened her door, I was impressed with how striking her appearance was. She wore a deep purple dress that hugged her curves, accentuating her breasts with a low 'v' in the front. It clung spectacularly to her hips and flowed loosely down to her knees. Her black hair was pulled up and hung in a little pouch at the back of her head, the effect lengthening and emphasizing her neck and magnificent cleavage. She had a black shawl draped over her arm, which she pulled around her shoulders to provide some protection against the cool night air.

After gawking at her while she stepped into the hall and locked her door, I slid my arm around her waist and kissed her before we proceeded downstairs.

At the pub, we walked in together, arm in arm. Matteo rose to greet us, pretty much as always, but Isabel was grinning from ear to ear and immediately chattering in rapid Spanish with Ana. I hoped Isabel wasn't expecting more from us than were were willing or capable of giving. Matteo and I ended up spending most of the evening discussing a recent European Space Agency launch while the ladies continued in Spanish with each other. Ana sat tall next to me, with her leg pressed against mine. Occasionally, we would make eye contact and smile or our hands would lightly rest on each other's arms or legs.

It was a relaxing evening with good friends, good conversation, and a good environment. At the end of the evening, Ana rode with me to my apartment and we went upstairs together.

We explored each other more fully that night. As we lay in bed, our hands more freely roamed on each other's bodies. I took more care to spend time on pleasing her and we both worked each other vigorously. There was no mistaking Ana for anything other than a woman who knew what she wanted, what pleased her. However we started during multiple encounters that night, she almost invariably ended up on top of me, forcing me inside her at her own pace and control.

In the morning, we showered together and I pressed her against the wall and entered her from behind while hot water ran over our bodies. As I felt myself getting close to finishing, I pulled out of her and she wrapped her hand around me, stroking me until I came. I closed my eyes and felt tension melting out of my shoulders as she washed my body.

We spent the day together. We went out for lunch and took our time, watching people pass by. Sometimes we talked, sometimes we sat quietly. For both of us, it was simply a state of no pressure, expecting nothing more than to enjoy each other's company. That evening, we never made it out to meet our regular group of friends. We stayed together.

This was my life now.

__________

In December, I confirmed with my college that I would be staying for the spring semester and, with Matteo's assistance, I received a lightened load of English classes and was given the chance to co-teach a class in astrophysics. It was a thrilling opportunity, adding a new dimension to work that I had truly come to enjoy.

On New Year's, I celebrated with Ana in Barcelona. We took the train down and stayed in a hotel downtown. After an incredible dinner, we ventured out into the crowded streets late in the evening. At midnight, we counted down to the new year before kissing, surrounded by thousands of revelers.

I stayed in steady contact with mom. She was always curious about how I was doing with teaching, who I was spending time with. I didn't tell her about Ana. It was February before mom said anything more about Savy than a generic, "She's okay." In January, Savy had given her first solo performance at Maryland on violin, in a small hall at the performing arts center on campus.

That was a difficult email for me and I would have been hard pressed to explain why. Savy had gone back to playing. It had been an important part of her life before college and I guess I was happy that it was again. Still, seeing her name and seeing actual information from mom about her, it affected me. It was one more layer on a knot that had been inside my stomach for a long time, a knot that I did my best to suppress and avoid.

Time continued slipping by and before long, spring had spread along the coast. With temperatures creeping back up into the 60s, everyone could spend more and more time outside. The cafes opened their patios and a steady flow of people could be seen walking along the beach, generally staying well up from the water, but on warmer days kicking off their sandals, rolling up their pants, and letting the water flow up and around their feet as they strolled.

In April, we got the great news that Matteo and Isabel were expecting their first child. Fortunately, this had the effect of directing a bit of Isabel's attention away from Ana and me. She had taken it upon herself to ask leading questions about us, such as how long I was planning to stay in Mataró or if we'd be interested in seeing some two bedroom apartment that she knew was for sale.

The thing was, April was when I had to start thinking about the future. My contract was technically up at the end of May. I hadn't thought about it. I had been actively resisting thinking about the future or the past for so long that making a decision like that seemed impossible.

One evening at the end of April, Ana and I were laying in bed at my apartment. The topic of my contract had come up at lunch with friends earlier that day and I hadn't really said anything committing either way. Ana said absolutely nothing about it. Was this a conversation that we had to have? Was she a part of the decision?

I tried to begin, "So, about today... and people asking about my plans."

"Mike, you don't have to say..."

"I just... I guess... I'd like to know what you think."

"I... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want you to stay."

I closed my eyes. The knot in my stomach grew another layer. We didn't say anything else about it. She simply lay next to me, with her leg draped over me, and her hand running up and down my chest. Her body was warm, comfortable, inviting. I was deep within my mind.

I didn't see Ana for a few days. I could feel myself falling deep into a place that I had tried to leave behind. The thing was, I hadn't left it behind at all. I'd stopped looking at it. I had repressed it as best as I could. But I hadn't dealt with anything.

And then as I sat, listening to the sea, I would close my eyes and see her long flowing hair, her eyes, her smile.

__________

The next day at work, my supervisor approached me and asked if I'd made a decision. I told him that as much as I wanted to stay, I had to go back and deal with some things in the States. He thanked me for coming to Mataró and I asked him to keep my decision quiet for at least a few more days.

That night, I asked Ana to dinner.

I skipped my usual jeans and dressed in a nice pair of slacks with a crisp dress shirt. When I got to her apartment, she opened her door and smiled.

She was stunning, particularly stunning. All the times we had been together, I had never seen her wear red. It was a soft red and perfectly accented her olive skin. Her black hair fell freely over her shoulders, contrasting with the silky fabric. Different than many of her other dresses, this one had sleeves, three-quarter length, which made her wrists and hands seem more slender and elegant. Her fingernails were painted to match her dress.

The front of the dress was like a wrap, pulling down from her shoulder and across her chest, then overlaid by another section from the opposite shoulder, revealing a modest, yet alluring amount of cleavage. The fabric was tight around her midsection and continued wrapping around her until the two sections met behind her back, wrapping around each other to form a knot. The skirt of her dress flowed loosely away from her seductive hips before ending just above her knees. She wore heels with black straps that wrapped in a complex pattern around her slender ankles.

As we made our way downstairs, I followed behind her and watched as she walked. She had a dancer's walk, effortlessly gliding with a sensual back and forth to her hips, the fabric of her dress alternating between tight and loose on her rear with each step.

Outside, she slipped her arm into mine and we walked down the street towards the coast.

The restaurant was small, just a half-dozen tables sitting outside on the patio overlooking the sea. We were close enough to hear the waves breaking on the beach. The cover over the patio was pulled back, revealing the night sky above us, but lanterns with flickering candles were hung from the structure itself. The waiter showed us to our table, the seats set next to each other and overlooking the view.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds