• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mike Brings Some Friends Over

Mike Brings Some Friends Over

Mike is the Maintenance man for my condominium. Today Mike shows up with three sweaty friends all looking for a cool drink of water, or so they say. I graciously invite them all into the kitchen for a drink. As I am fumbling with the water jug I allow my robe to slip off my shoulders exposing my nice tanned breast. I smile my sleazy grin and sorry I hope you don't mind. One of the men says Mike told us all about you and we want to see much more. I casually untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. All the men stood up at once but seemed unsure what to do next.

I spread my legs and stood there pinching and rubbing my tits. I said "take off your clothes the guy with the biggest dick will get sucked fist *smile". One of the men had this beautiful fat 9 inch cock with a thick purple head. I dropped to my knees and put that sexy monster in my mouth. I sucked it firmly from base to tip using only my hands. My other hands now had two hard cocks in them. Mike was just watching so I asked him to get down on the floor and lick my pussy to get it ready for me to take my new cocks. I was already wet being on my knees with so many dicks at my easy disposal. Mike sucked my clit hard and stuffed that thick fat tongue deep inside me. I stood up just as I was about to cum. I wanted to cum on the big prick I was sucking.

I grabbed his dick and led him to the hallway where I leaned back and tilted my pelvis as he rubbed that big dick up and down my slit. He pushed in inch by inch. I was stretched so wide my clit was pushed up into his pelvis as he grabbed my hips and started to pump me like a machine. One of my legs was on his forearm as I came screaming “fuck me with your big cock”. My lover wasn’t done and he lifted me up and bent me over. Then he spread my legs as he continued to pound me. I said “I need a cock in my mouth and Mike stuffed his delicious dick in. Mnnnnn! I said “stick your finger up my ass and get me ready for some more cock, I want every hole stuffed with dick. Mike came in face and I tried to get every drop as those fingers started probing my tight ass. At the same time my lover swelled inside me and I felt gushing cum erupt inside me. I licked my face like a cat and stood up letting the sperm drip down my legs.

I motioned to the other guys. “One of you get down on the floor”, I said. I sat down on his dick and grabbed his hands and placed them on my tits. “I want you to fuck the shit out of me stud”, I said. My dripping cunt was juicy enough to lube up that second dick as it started pushing its way into my tight ass. Mr Big dick was hard again and straddled the man on the ground and fed me his monster again. I came hard sticking that cock down my throat as far as it would go to muffle my screams of delight. Those cocks kept fucking me as I watched Mike stroke his dick. I had hands everywhere on my tits hips and face. I was riding really hard now grinding my clit down on that strong stomach. I was so very very full. Mnnnnn! Just stuffed to the brim. Everyone started to cum at once down my throat in my ass. Cocks swelling and spurting making me shake as I came so fucking well. Even Mike shot his load on my tits.

I asked the men for help up and they lifted me off those dicks. My legs were too weak to move. I got them some towels from the kitchen and kissed them all goodbye as I lamented the lack of a bigger shower. They all asked if they could come back again. I winked at Mike and said, “We will see”. Sheesh! A girl really has to be careful answering the door LOL. I went back to bed for a nice nap *giggle*. I never did ask their names.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mike Brings Some Friends Over

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 418 milliseconds